State Rally Ch. 04

Story Info
The lessons continue.
3.2k words
4.33
1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers

Author's Note: This is the continuation of a multi-part story from 10 years ago. It was written, but never published, back then. It would be best to read, at the least, Chapter 3 before this, but for the full story start at State Rally. Thanks.

When Tony had had enough of the hot jetted water they both got up and out. Drying off with the beach towels, Tony allowed Wendy to wrap herself this time before they crossed the deck into the house.

"Time to wash off the chlorine. You can use the hall bath. Dry off when you're finished but don't bother with clothes. I expect to find you standing where you did before, with your back to the couch when I get out." Tony had learned in earlier relationships that he wasn't really a dom. He preferred a more equal partnership where each could ask, direct, receive, and contribute. But he also knew he could play the role, within reason. He intended to do just that while he and Wendy explored her submissive tendencies.

In the shower, Tony realized he hadn't manscaped in a while, as he wasn't seeing anyone regularly. He grabbed the razor and cream he kept in the shower for just that purpose and quickly removed all the hair from his shaft and sac. Satisfied he was as smooth as possible, he continued on washing.

When Tony finished showering he dried off and dressed only in silk boxers and a silk robe. He smiled as he exited the bedroom and found Wendy standing obediently as he had instructed. He noticed a slight shivering so he walked to the thermostat and raised the temp of the A/C, letting the room warm up a few degrees. Tonight he wanted Wendy emotionally uncomfortable, not physically so.

Tony walked past Wendy without acknowledgement and into the kitchen where he fixed himself a drink. It was already past five and he knew from much experience that alcohol could contribute nicely to tonight's plans. His lack of female companionship pretty much since the rally meant that, if he wasn't careful, he could have the stamina of a horny sixteen year old. Being a Sixty Second Man tonight just wouldn't do. Too much alcohol led to Whiskey Dick, a temporary form of erectile dysfunction. Just the right amount, however, wouldn't interfere with his erection but would take the edge off, allowing him to last more than long enough to complete tonight's lessons.

Returning to the living room, Tony sat down on the couch behind Wendy. "Wendy, are you limber? At your flexible young age you should be able to bend over and touch your toes, should you not?" he asked.

Yes, I've always been able to do that kind of think in phys ed at school. I'm sure I still can," she replied.

"Very good. Spread your legs so that your feet are shoulder distance apart. That's right. Now, bend over and touch your toes, but don't straighten up until I tell you to."

Wendy did as instructed and Tony was afforded the view he had intended. With her legs spread, her entire slit was fully exposed to him. Her butt cheeks parted enough to show him her rosebud. And between her legs he saw her swinging breasts, nipples pointing to the floor in front of her. He noticed that she embraced a bush style much like that of her mother. Both were completely bare (waxed?) below the clit, each retained a landing strip above there. While Karen's was in the shape of a broad triangle point to her favorite button, Wendy had trimmed hers into a capital T, presumably in anticipation of these very events.

"Reach your hands out a little in front of your toes. Place your palms flat on the floor and relax your ass. And thank you -- the view from here is quite spectacular." Tony wasn't exaggerating. Wendy's young pussy spread open slightly. Her labia were a vivid pink, glistening with the first effects of her rapidly moistening pussy. Her rosebud retained the pink of youth older women in porn spent hours and hundreds of dollars submitting to anal bleaching to attempt to replicate.

Tony rose and moved into position just to the side of Wendy's left hip. His right hand reached between her legs with his first two fingers spread into a wide vee. Careful to avoid her most sensitive spots for now, he placed one fingertip on either side of her clit, right in the fold of her leg joint. With a slowness that was likely excruciating for her, he dragged them down her full length then up and over her butt, never touching any of the places screaming out for it.

Tony repeated this three more times, knowing it was driving Wendy mad with lust. He knew, too, that the position he had made her assume put her off-balance. She was fine as long as she stayed right where she was, but standing up without assistance would be nearly impossible. She was far more likely to end up flat on her face on the floor.

Finally deigning to show some compassion, Tony again placed his fingertips as he had at the start. But this time, instead of drawing them down beyond her pussy he slid them together and over her hood. Wendy gasped as Tony now used his thumb and forefinger to gently grasp her hood and used it to stroke her clit into full attention. When he felt it pop out from its hiding place he switched forefinger to middle finger and used the former to tease the very tip of her clit. Wendy moaned and shuddered instantly.

"Careful," Tony cautioned. "It wouldn't do for you to fall over right now, would it? I've barely begun my inspection."

For the next ten minutes Tony explored every millimeter of the external components of Wendy's pussy. Although he made generous use of the wetness of her juices, and teased frequently, not once did he allow so much as a fingertip to actually enter her. Instead he traced a trip from top to bottom and beyond. He brought her lubrication up and over her taint and onto her rosebud, where he circled her opening with a firm finger, yet never firm enough to enter.

Abruptly he stopped. Standing behind her he pressed his hard cock, still within his silk robe and briefs, against her nether regions and, grasping her shoulders to guide and support, ordered her to stand up. Wendy did so on very shaky legs, stressed near to their limit by the position she'd held for so long. Tony walked around in front of her and offered her the fingers coated in her juices.

Wendy didn't hesitate to pull them into her mouth. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she twirled her tongue around each finger, into the crease of each knuckle, and over the quick of each nail searching out every drop of herself. She pouted when Tony withdrew them from her lips.

"In order to learn to enjoy sex you must first learn to be an excellent lover. You will not have much pleasure if your partner does not, so it is always smart for each of you to focus on the other, secure in the knowledge that as you give so shall you receive. Tonight's lessons are all about me -- the male. Tell me what experience you've had with the erect penis."

"N..not much, really. I've seen my brother a few times but he's still pretty young. His erections are cute but don't look like they'd accomplish much," she smiled. "And I've felt a few through the jeans of the backseat cowboys trying to get into my pants. Mom's told me that the stories about how sensitive the balls are are true and that you really can beat off an attacker if you can hit or kick him there. But that's about it."

"Time for you to learn some details," Tony said as he undid the sash of his robe and let it fall open. "Kneel down in front of me." Wendy did as she was told and soon found herself kneeling with her face directly in front of his groin. "Slip off my boxers," Tony instructed.

Wendy hooked two fingers from each hand behind his waistband and started to pull down. The waistband got caught on his erect cock so she had to lift back up and pull it out to make it clear. Soon, though, they were on the floor and he was stepping out of them one foot at a time. Wendy, meanwhile, was treated to her first real close-up look at the object of her affection. She realized immediately that he was circumcised and knew that in his generation that was common for nearly all newborn boys, not just those from Jewish families. Many people had believed that it improved cleanliness and health.

Next she marveled at its size. She guessed it to be about seven inches long and thicker around than she would be able to stretch her fingers. She'd seen her father once or twice and thought Tony was probably longer but not as thick. She giggled silently when the thought struck her that she'd have to confirm her suspicions with her mother.

Tony still had not told her to do anything so Wendy contented herself with just looking. She saw the little eye on the tip -- the urethra from which both his pee and cum would emanate. She looked forward to trying to open it with the tip of her tongue to see how he would react. She studied the crown and especially the rim where it ended. Karen had told her that many men were very sensitive there so she added that to her list of things to try.

There was nothing particularly interesting about the shaft itself she realized, at least not visually. It was kinda cool to see thick throbbing veins and the blood pulsing within. She hoped she might be able to feel that when he was inside her and made another mental note. Continuing down with her visual inspection she took in his sac. Tony obviously shaved down here as everything was very clean and smooth. She was a bit surprised that his sac was taut -- stretched so tight that she could easily see the curve of each testicle within.

"See anything you like," Tony said with a lilt.

"Everything," Wendy answered.

"Wrap your hand around my shaft, down at the bottom. Hold firmly but don't try to squeeze the life out of it. Good. See how your hand reaches to about the middle of my shaft? That leaves about three and a half inches exposed. That may not sound like much but you'll find it fills your mouth pretty completely, at least until you learn to take deeper. Let me ask you this -- what is the biological imperative around sex? Why do we do it, other than the pleasure part?" Tony wanted to make sure Wendy had a full understanding of the way men and women interacted so she wouldn't be hurt. Shock and surprise were fine but unintentional pain wasn't.

"To make babies and keep the species alive," Wendy replied in her best health class fashion.

"That's right. And I'm sure they taught you all about how the little spermies have to swim all the way up through the Fallopian tubes to find the egg in the ovary. Millions have tried, few have been chosen." Wendy laughed at this. "So when a guy comes in a woman his primitive instinct is to drive his cock as far inside her as possible, to give the sperm the best head start he can. In the throes of passion his body isn't differentiating between a vagina and a mouth -- he'll try to force his way as far inside your mouth as he can. Wrapping your hand around the base of the shaft like you are is your safety net. When he tries to push himself down your throat and into your stomach, pull your lips back so they don't get bruised and let your teeth hit against the side of your fingers so he can't get you any deeper. Just make sure you aren't biting me when you do," Tony grinned.

'Oh my god,' Wendy thought to herself, 'this was such a brilliant idea. I knew he'd be considerate and thoughtful. I never expected him to go this far trying to teach me all the little tricks.'

"Now," Tony continued, "take your hand from my shaft and cup my balls. They are very fragile but sort of like an egg. You can be moderately rough with an egg up until you crack the shell, then everything gets a bit messy. Same thing with balls. As long as you know the limits, you can give a man lots of pleasure focusing on them. You can actually take them, one at a time usually, inside your mouth and sort of roll them around. But there's a time and place for everything. Right now I'm fully erect. That has the side-effect of stretching my sac so it's pretty tight. Standing in this position exaggerates that. So for me ball sucking is best done after orgasm when things loosen up a bit. For now, just lick them."

Tony closed his eyes and relished in the attention Wendy's lips and tongue lavished on his balls. Tentative at first, she grew more bold as she tested the limits of tenderness. Realizing he was right and they wouldn't scream in agony at the slightest touch, Wendy set out to make love to them. She wanted Tony to know that she would do anything to make he feel good.

After a few minutes Tony gently pushed her head back and said "That's enough. That was lovely, thank you." Wendy beamed with the compliment. "Now for the main course. Time for me to sit back and relax." Tony led her over to the couch where he sat back on one end and pulled her up so she was laying along its length with her head on his thigh. "Take my cock into your mouth. Start by focusing on the crown. Lick around the edge. Take just the crown into your lips in a fish kiss and suck. Flick the tip of your tongue over my hole. Make love to just this little part of me for now."

Wendy followed every instruction to the letter and more. Her pussy had a throbbing ache deep inside and she knew she was soaking wet. She felt like this was what she was born to do and she was determined to become the best in the world at it. "You can use your hand to stroke the shaft and to play with my balls as you wish. Explore. When you're ready, take more of me into your mouth. See how it feels, how far you can go. Use your tongue and your lips but remember that what gets a guy off is stroking. In fucking it's the in and out motion with the cock rubbing against the inside of your pussy that brings a guy to the goal. Your mouth is a wide open space compared to your pussy so you need to use your lips and tongue to provide enough stimulation."

Wendy continued to work for what seemed like hours but was actually only ten or fifteen minutes. Her jaw began to ache at the joint from being held open in a fixed position for so long. Tony seemed to realize this and reached down to place her hand around his shaft. With his hand guiding her, she began riding his cock with her mouth and hand in tandem and soon thought she felt him grow even larger around. She could definitely feel those veins throbbing.

"That's it, Wendy. You're bringing me close. Remember to wrap your hand around but keep stroking and sucking until I grab your head and hold you still. It's going to happen now, baby. I'm going to cum in your mouth right now!"

The first spurt splashed against the back of Wendy's throat. Between the surprise and the airlock she had around his cock she sputtered and choked slightly. Opening her lips let some air out just as the rest of his streams were pumping into her. 'I need to remember that for the next time -- loosen your lips a little to let the extra pressure out when he cums.' Wendy was starting to wish she could write some of these mental notes down.

When Tony stopped spraying his cum into her and relaxed his tense muscles, Wendy again wrapped her lips around the crown of his cock. He screamed and shouted "NO! Let go and just let me lay in your mouth."

Wendy was terrified that she'd hurt him but afraid to disobey and move. She couldn't ask him if he was okay with his cock filling her mouth so she did as she was told and lay quietly. In just a couple of minutes Tony said "Okay, you can slip me out of your mouth. Did you hold my cum there?"

Wendy nodded and Tony smiled and said, "Great. Open up and let me see." Sure enough, she had a mouthful of his milky essence resting on her tongue. "Go ahead and swallow," he told her and she obeyed. "How do you like the taste?"

"It's not as bad as I had been told. Kind of musky and salty. Definitely a flavor you have to get used to but I'm pretty sure I'll do just that in the next few days." Wendy smiled at him and Tony reached over to wipe an errant bit of his cum from the corner of her mouth. She willingly opened her lips when he placed it there and licked his finger clean.

"Okay, final blowjob lesson for tonight. Many men, and I'm certainly one of them, become intensely sensitive immediately after coming. Usually when I fuck and come inside a woman I just stay still, pressed tightly into her. Any stimulation, particularly on the crown, creates a pleasure so intense it can actually be painful. That's what happened when you started sucking me as soon as I finished coming," Tony patiently explained.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know. It won't happen again," Wendy promised.

"Not so fast. If handled right, this can become a very positive thing. Most people think men can't be multi-orgasmic, that that's something only women are lucky enough to enjoy. While it's true a guy can't cum continuously, he can have multiple orgasms under the right circumstances. If you have a guy as sensitive as I am, and you learn how to play his instrument, you can stimulate him just short of the pain point after he comes the first time and give him the full sensation of another orgasm but without the cum. It's incredible when it happens but it requires a woman who cares enough to learn her man inside and out so to speak."

"Wow, that's cool!" Wendy said. "Can we practice that a little next time?"

"Sure, but for now it's time to eat some food. Pizza okay?"

"Perfect," Wendy replied.

Ollegio
Ollegio
58 Followers