Statement of Devotion

Story Info
Promise of obedience and submission.
4.8k words
4.84
8.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You for being my Daddy. You make me feel sweet and little and sexy and horney all at once. I need You Daddy. For all that You give to me I will promise to love and cherish Your needs above my own.

I will honor Your requests and relish them as my own.

I will forever give You reasons to want more.

I promise to anticipate Your needs before You realise them. I promise to keep You hydrated, fed and well fucked. I promise to always be sexually open minded, obedient and eager. I need You to dress me as You see fit, I will search for clothes that please and delight You and I will shop for You for clothes that will show You off as Your best, most powerful and sexiest self.

The power of my Master fills me with awe. The opportunity to kneel at Your feet, to bow my head for You is one I will continue to earn. Just the thought of You or the sound of You gives me strength. I am always in submission to You whether You are present or not. Ready to please You at anytime, any place, any circumstance. A vessel to be used for Your pleasure. I need to be told I'm Yours and that I belong to You. I trust that You will keep me safe.

Thank You Daddy, for caring for me, for exciting me, for making me feel desirable, for being my ultimate and only aphrodisiac.

Thank You for guiding me. I am lost without You. You are generous with Your time and spirit. You are charitable within Your community, Your church. Benevolent. Beneficent. Handsome. Princely. Kind and noble. And You are my Daddy. I'm so proud to be Yours. I promise to submit to You in every way. What is mine in this world to give is Yours to have. I look forward to taking my place at Your feet. Kneeling next to You as You watch TV or attend to Your work. Waiting patiently for Your next command.

I find true purpose in my service to You. The more I give, the more right it feels. Being submissive to You makes my whole body ache with loyalty. Your power turns me on. I need this power, I crave Your control. Your strength makes me feel safe, and protected. Just by sound of Your voice I am owned and eager to obey. I promise to kneel before You, knowing that Your power will protect and guide. I belong to You. I exist to serve You. To see my Master pleased brings me immense joy. I promise to do all I can to satisfy You in all ways, and seek Your come and the growls and roars and the might and vigour You produce when You climax. You are my teacher, my wolf, who understands my fears. Thank You for riding in at exactly the right moment to save me.

I need to be Your complete sex toy Daddy. I don't get a say when I come, just whenever You want. I want to live in a state of constant arousal, ready for You to take me and use me at all times. Sometimes I come, sometimes I don't. Whatever You decide. Either way I'm always hungry for more. My desire for Your come never satiated. Just needing Your hard cock continuously.

Thank You for the effort You have made to grow our connection. I know how busy You are and it makes me feel special and I'm so grateful for You and Your time that You gift to me. You are such the perfect Daddy and Master for me. I love the ways we are similar, in the way we were raised, in our language, in our views. I adore Your the way You view the world with an open heart and optimism. I love the way You let me run with cynicism and existentialism and self deprecation for just long enough. I love the way You completely disregard the material, the way You rise above all the superfluous rubbish to live Your life centred around what is real, the way You invest in Yourself and create perpetual sustenance. I feel so fortuitous to kneel at Your feet, and be be guided by You in entirety. You are special and rare and incredibly sexy. I want and need all of You and everything Master.

I want to give up my pleasure for Yours. I wish that You take pleasure in me just because that pleases You and Your wants and desires. Pleasing myself no longer feeds me. I have realised I enjoy giving You pleasure more than even pleasing myself. I don't want my orgasms, I am not chasing my happy ending but I am chasing Yours. After all of our sexual exchanges, I want to know that You, my Master are satisfied with all that we have done. I need to know that I have given and responded to You in ways that gives You pleasure. You have changed something inside me that wants to just serve You and be Yours in any way that pleases You. I want You to seek what's down deep inside Yourself, and bring it forth, unleash it upon me. Please Daddy.

How may I serve you?

I promise to show my respect to You in both the way I speak to You and the way I speak about You. I promise to be Your biggest encourager, not Your critic. I will show my admiration by Down casting my eyes, in private and in public. I will be open with my love and respect for You around others. And I promise to promote You to others once a day at least.

I give You my innocence to destroy. With every new term You teach me, with every new dirty idea, I fall deeper into Your control. Whenever You tell me something I have never thought of, I used to expect my reaction to be "I'm not sure." Instead it has always been "I want that Daddy." You found the slut inside and pulled her to the forefront, and she is wilder than I imagined. You do this to me Master. Only You. Thank You, for making me need to be a desperate whore for You. You have made me whole.

I am so proud to belong to the most wonderful Master. My desire for You knows no bounds. I promise to anticipate Your needs and provide them without being asked as a way to show my appreciation for Your willingness to take care of me. I can't wait for the day when I can fully submit to You, and You control every part of my life, everyone of my choices. In return I promise to remove all the stressors from Your life, to attend to all the day to day chores, to serve You utterly, to clear every obstacle that is in the way of Your path to greatness. To being the greatest Dom. To being the greatest in every area of Your life. Thank You for all the ways You look after me, as Your pet and little and slave and sub.

Master, You make me feel so sexy when You talk dirty to me. I love it when You tell me all the filthy things You are going to do to me. All the ways You are going to make me a slut. You are so good to me. Thank You for letting me look after You. I love Your evil brilliance. I love Your depravity. You make me want to be the most disgusting whore. I can't wait for my complete ruining.

I am so lucky to have found a Dom who is so strong. I need You. I need to be taught, and You are a wonderful teacher. You are so incredibly sexy, so good looking, so hot. I look at You and it makes me want to do all the naughty things. I need to look after You, so please let me. Tell me what I can do. Ask me for anything. I'm sorry when I don't listen to You, because somehow You are always right. I need You to show me Daddy. I'm here, I want You and I need this

Thank You for listening. Thank You for listening without judgment and just letting me vent. You are such a good communicator, I love talking to You, my intellectual.

Your self confidence and self worth is such a turn on to me. The way You know Your mind and Your convictions. You have a mind of Your own and You are more than happy to let me have it but in a cool, calm, collected and respectful way.

I also like the way You make me need to be touched by You. I'm so desperate to feel You. To sweat all over You. To cum all over You. You make me feel so sexy and so wanton Daddy, thank You for driving me crazy.

Your power turns me on.

My body is Yours. My mind is Yours. My soul is Yours. I surrender all.

I set myself free to be as submissive as I can be for You.

I am willing to let go.

I trust You to use me, to mold me, to make me into what You want me to be.

I am deeply fulfilled by the sacrifices I make for You.

I need Your power. I crave Your control.

I am so grateful to have Your feet to kneel at. You fulfil me so many ways, Your kindness, Your humour, Your warmth.

Being submissive to You makes my whole body ache with loyalty. I am Your plaything Daddy, I promise to always try to be the best I can.

You are so wonderful to me. Thank You for always taking care of me. Your arms around me is the only protection I need in this world. I just want to huddle under the blankets with You.

I love the feeling of being used by You. Please You me for all Your pleasures, in front of others, Your ownership of me brings me great pride and joy.

My soul is at peace when I submit to You.

I receive intense pleasure from giving all I have to my You.

I will try to be obedient, generous, and steady in my submission.

I promise to, always ask Your permission to touch myself. Ask Your permission to come. Put on a sexy show for You on request. When You come home, I will wait on my knees by the front door to greet You. When commanded, you I will get undressed and wait naked on all fours on the bed.

I still have much to learn in order to become a well-trained and well-behaved slave. Thank You for being my teacher.

I am so thankful to have You as my Dom. I feel safe and protected with You. I stand tucked behind You sheltered from the sharp corners. I want so badly for You to take Your beautiful God-dick and open up all of my holes. I am Your devoted little slut. I love how dirty You make me want to be. I love our secret little perverted corner. You are so sexy to fuck a dirty little whore like me Daddy. I promise to fuck You better than anyone who has come before You. Your delicious cock gives me purpose. Thank You Master, for being always so good to me. I want to be the dirtiest slut You have ever fucked.

Thank You for all you give to me. For the gift of being a mentor. A teacher. A protector. A guide. A lover. You offer me what I needs more than anything, and that's Your unconditional love and complete acceptance. You are consistent in Your actions so that I know what to expect from You. I know that I can depend on You. I love that You want to pull me close and protect me. And when You can't You are there to comfort me and catch me when things go wrong. Thank You for listening to all my fears and concerns, sometimes small and childish, You help me confront them and dispel them. I crave Your tenderness as well as Your Dominance. I promise to pour my adoration over You in the form of physical closeness, forever touching, stroking, holding and kissing You, whenever You are near. Thank You for spoiling me. Thank You for punishing me

I submit all of my being to You Master. I surrender my will unto You. I am nothing before Your power and might. My body is Your temple. Make me whole and fill me with Your love, please make me complete with Your presence.

My existence is nothing without You. Please let me feel Your touch. Let my mouth be the instrument I show my devotion with. Fill my every hole completely. I live only to serve You. Let my body be the vessel by which Your dominance is given worship and form. Possess me entirely please Daddy. I give it all to You, everything is for You. Without You I am empty. Please make me whole. Complete me. Ravage me so entirely that I am reduced to nothing, so I can be rebuilt by Your hand.

Above everything else my primary focus shall be to please You Master, hoping that You find me pleasing in all that I do, whether I am in Your presence or not. I accept You know of my potential, learning more about me in each day I am with You. Thank You for Your trust that I will act in accordance with what You perceive of my potential - I accept You know what is best for me.

I promise to behave for You, following You orders, doing all I can to be a good girl, and trying my very best not to be a brat.

I promise to dress to please You, as Your order me, and as how I know pleases You.

My clothing is worn with the purpose of being torn, ripped and destroyed, by You, or anyone You direct.

Thank You Daddy for looking after me, for making sure I am as filthy as I can be, for showing me every single corner of BDSM, I want do it all with You, my sexy Master.

My sexy creative Sir. I believe in You. I love how driven You are. Whatever You put your mind to, I know you'll be able to achieve it. You always have.

i promise to be Your little plaything. I promise to know what my Master likes, what makes You happy. I will consider what it is best and healthiest for You, and seek Your guidance when I am unsure. I will do all I can to make our relationship evolve. I will take care of even the smallest details in the benefit of You. I am totally dedicated to venerating You, Master. I will travel around the world, or wherever I need to, to meet You. I promise to overcome any fears and inhibitions that will prevent me from serving You, that would prevent You using me in every way You desire. You deserve my full trust, and I will work to give this to You. Thank You Daddy for being mine, I couldn't imagine doing any of this with any other person.

I promise to appreciate everything You do for me. I promise to listen and follow instruction. I promise to never take You for granted. I promise to keep Your secrets, to make You laugh at the end of a hard week, to let You be a silly big kid when You need to. I promise to surprise You and try my best to keep what we have fresh and exciting. And I promise to never, ever get tired of making You come.

I promise to show You everyday, and in every way my devotion to You. When I look at You I see the man who is going to protect me, challenge me, excite me, frighten me. Thank You for claiming me as Yours, I will do everything to ensure that Your happiness, Your success, Your greatness is realised. My powerful man.

Thank You for looking after me. For being the one in a world of futility to push back some thorns on my path. I promise to flirt with You in the kitchen, in the grocery store, outside. I promise to tease You, to rile You up when I know You can't take advantage of me, so that when we get somewhere private You will unleash Your beast on me. I promise to flirt and tease all Your friends, so they think about me while they are fucking their wives. So they want a piece of what Daddy has. I promise when we are out to drape my body over Yours, to tuck under Your arm, to hold Your hand, to wrap both arms around You. I promise to support You with my gentle strength, so You reveal in Your glory. I can't wait to see what a great success You are going to become.

Thank You for being so great. You're so much fun, and so sexy. I promise to make You dream bigger. And then I promise to do all that I can to support You in achieving Your dreams. Through my submission, I promise to dedicate my life, with devotion, to You, to seek a thing beyond me, and greater than my life on its own.

My goal is to submit to You my dominant Master completely. I will obey Your every instruction. I completely relinquish control over every part of our relationship and lives to You. I will perform with gratitude all the tasks You assign me. I will allow You free use of all of my resources. If I fail at any of this I will accept my punishment. I will be silent when instructed, and speak only when spoken to. I promise to be Your bratty sub, begging for the worst kinds of punishment. I will refrain from having suggestions, ideas or an opinion. My job is to make Your life easier. I will resist the urge to rebel. I promise to take care of my health and my body, to be well presented property at all times. I promise to bow my head and avoid eye contact when serving You, talking softly, kneeling when expected and knowing my place. I will accept without argument all Your rules, decisions, and opinions. I will be polite to You and all others I interact with.

I promise to work everyday on submitting to You a little more each day.

Thank You for being a friend. Thank You for protecting me from myself. Thank You for opening up and showing affection. For accepting me. For bringing the romance. For talking through things. For giving me space. For taking care of me. For being passionate and trustworthy, compassionate and honest, dependable and indulgent. For believing in me, being decisive, being mindful and kind. For knowing Yourself. For not judging, for being chivalrous and respectful until I need You not to be. You astound me with Your consistency and Your unwavering stability.

And I do want to sleep with lots of men, at once, but I want to do it as Your slut Daddy. I want to do it under Your hand.

And I want to wait my turn as I watch other women pleasure You.

And I want to surround You in bed with other women. You watching us play. Directing us. Letting follow our desires. Fucking You at the same time.

I want all of that Daddy.

I want to thank You for Your openness, Your willingness to say Yes to all of the craziness and big ideas that I come up with. I dream big, and I so appreciate You coming along for the ride. Thank You for Your unwavering optimism. You are such a guiding force, thank You for Your wisdom, for somehow always being right. For really seeing the world. For Your confidence it means so much to me, to have You to lean on.

You make me so happy. Thank You for being there for me every single day. You give me so much, and I am so grateful. You make me feel sexy, and beautiful, and brave, and so submissive. Daddy I can't wait for You to do all the things You want to do. I truely want to be Your plaything. It would make me so happy to fulfil every fantasy You have ever wanted to try.

I like that You are kind and mean. I like that You watch cartoons and look at the stars. I like the way You see the world, with hope and with love for the people in it. I like that You are a teacher. I like You for Your strength, Your even temper, Your consistency, Your compassion. I like that You are a sexy rock god, and that You challenge the narrative. I like Your goals and Your dreams. But mostly I like the way You take care of me, when You catch me, when You see me, when You push me, when You hold me.

I promise to be sinfully sexy, erotic. I'll tempt You, and use my body to call to You. I promise You passion and pleasure, my every touch a filthy proposal. I promise to be completely Yours. To constantly find new ways to pleasure You. To consecrate my loyalty by giving my full self to You. I promise to create with You, the place of Your fantasies, my sexy Man, buried beneath a pile of eager woman.

I want to tell You how much I love the rumbling bass of Your voice, Your voice is so masculine. It gives me sexy chills. I love picking up the phone and hearing that it's You. Your voice is so comforting. And then You start saying all the dirty things and You drive me wild.

I love hearing You sing. And growl. And moan.

And I want to make You gasp.

And I wanted to tell You Your body is amazing. You are six kinds of hot. I can't stop thinking about wrapping my fingers in the hair on Your broad chest, sucking on Your pink nipples, wrapping my thighs around Your perfect hips, grabbing Your hard butt with both hands, running my fingernails down Your strong back, kissing the soft skin of Your neck, all of it, I could go on and on. Getting lost in the blue of Your kind or demanding eyes. But I really want to worship that perfect cock. I know You have magic fingers, and a skilled tongue, and I want them all over my body Daddy. But it's Your cock I need. So hard and thick and tough looking. It's such a masculine dick. So hard, and warm, the skin so soft and velvety. I want to struggle to put my mouth around it, and gag on it, invading my little mouth, forcing my jaw wide. You are so perfectly shaped, and so virile, I love how often and quickly it's hard. I know Your cock feels so good, so freaking amazing, fucking me. I just need You inside of me now. My poor pussy is so empty and desperate for You to push in, to slide in, to hit all the spots that make me moan and scream, and clench down around, Your hard cock inside me, when my pussy is clenching, just makes me come harder and harder. I can't wait Daddy, to show You how much I am going to worship all of You.

12