Statement of Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You for making me giggle, and smile and letting me be silly. You are my Knight, defending me from myself. You have an aura that is so lovable, commanding, and warm and truely irresistible. I love the way You think, the way Your clever mind works. You always know exactly what to say. It's amazing how hard You work. Thank You Daddy, for looking after me, for giving me the best orgasms, I can't wait to hand my body over to You again.

Thank You for letting me take care of You. I promise to always be thoughtful and considerate of Your needs, as well as others around me. And I promise to preempt Your future requirements as well. I promise to try to keep my innocence and optimism, with the way that I view the world, even when being completely and deliciously defiled by You.

I promise to always smell nice, and to look good for You, to wear things that please You. I promise to keep my independence, when You let me out of my cage, to have a life of my own, and a career of my own. But I promise to put as much effort into You and Your goals and I do my own. I promise to remember my manners, and display proper etiquette when I am serving You and others.

I promise to always be confident for You in the bedroom. To be adventurous and uninhibited. To be enticing and wanton. I promise to flirt when we are not together, to build anticipation for when we are. I promise to enjoy our time together. To continually try new things. I promise to tell You what feels good, and what I need. I promise to relinquish control, to fall down into submission, and to tell You how much I love what You do. I promise to love my body and all its imperfections. I promise to use sex as a way to connect and to deepen our connection. I promise to be spontaneous, to play, to have fun. To adore You as my King. I promise to always show You how much I desire, I need, I want You. How sexy and sensual, and alluring and desirable I find You. How hot, how fuckable, how handsome You are. And I promise to always laugh, and giggle and smile and be happy and contentment when I am in bed with You Daddy.

I promise to be Your visual delight. To wear costumes and lingerie, to fuck You "with the lights on" nudity, to fuck You in front of an audience, and in public. I promise to always be enthusiastic about giving You pleasure. I promise to touch myself for You, in front of You. I promise You my undivided attention, by locking eyes with You. I promise to be enthusiastic with my feedback, telling You how much I love Your touch, by talking dirty, and when words escape me, by my moans, my breathing, by pulling You closer. I will never stop praising Your incredible technique, Your amazing body, Your beautiful face, Your panty soaking voice, Your squeezable butt, Your lovely cock. I promise to keep an open mind as we explore our sexuality, constantly searching for something new and kinky. I promise to share all my fantasies with You, and always encourage You to tell me, and to understand everything that turns You on. I promise to always surrender to Your smoldering sex pheromones, to come freely with abandon on Your tongue, Your fingers, Your cock, on Your instruction. I promise once You have finished with me to cuddle, touch, hold, hug, stroke, sigh, giggle, be held, curl up and whisper my joy and excitement about the way You make me feel, and the things You do to me.

I promise to submit to You as Your slave. I promise to cherish, obey and adore You. I promise to fulfil Your every need. I promise to perform as instructed, and accept punishment as correction for improper behavior or poor performance. I promise that I will serve no others without my Master's approval. I promise that from this moment until the end of time that this body and mind belong to you Master to do with as You please. I will show my desire, my love, devotion and commitment to You each time I take Your cock in my mouth. I promise to suffer for You. Thank You Daddy for being my protector, my strength, my place of refuge, my home is within Your embrace.

I promise to never compete with You. I want You to shine at Your brightest, and I promise to support You in everything I do to achieve this. You are my successful sovereign man, ruthlessly independent, highly focused, constantly carving out Your piece of the pie while building Your empire. Click Your fingers and I will fall to Your side, but I promise to give You all Your freedom, to fly. I promise You my loyalty. I promise to be decisive about all the little decisions, what colour towels You have, what You have for dinner, and leave all the big, important decisions to You. I promise to trust in these decisions and follow without complaint. I promise to laugh with You, to look upto Your wisdom, to take care of my teeth, and my tits. I promise to wear short shirts, and high boots. And I promise to be Your safe place.

12