All Comments on 'Statement of Truth'

by penasweapon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I like mom/son mind control stories. This story would have been better if we had an idea as what these characters looked like. White/black? Height, weight, size of tits, ass, cock, etc. These help paint the picture for the reader.

ap2techap2techover 8 years ago
Different

I agree. We need some background on these characters. We know he wants his Mom but how did he set up the program? What led to him trying to control his Mom?

More important where is his sister and will he try to control her also? Where's dad?

I hope part two answers these questions.

cool_sega_dudecool_sega_dudeover 8 years ago
great beginning

I really like this story (it hits my kinks), hope you will write more chapters for it and I disagree with the previous commenters about your story. You don't really need to give more details about the characters or the machine (imagination fills the blanks easily). Just continue what you were doing and it will be perfect!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Didn't work for me

More sci-if than erotic. Plus the description was done that it seemed like the experiment was verbally explained at such a rate where I thought what????

In short didn't like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a little far fetched but made me cum

and that's why I'm here on Lit. I want to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I dunno

Lots to agree with in this story of Brenda and her boy DeShawn (is the kid black?) "She needed to be there for him. On her knees. She needed to be there for him. Sucking his hardness. Swallowing his load. Of course it was what a mother should do if her son truly needed it. Why was this making more and more sense?" Of course it was. A truly caring mother sucks off her baby boy whenever the kid's got to blow his young balls and shoot his semen. Thankfully, that's what more and more loving moms are doing nowadays, in our sexually liberated society. It's not like she's spreading her thighs for the boy (which, come to think of it, wouldn't be a bad idea). And this would be a perfect arrangement for the horny kid and his doting mother. Except that DeShawn is a little too manipulative for my taste. "Fogging his mother's mind"? Who needs that shit. Mother and son messing around--up to and including the son shoving his fat young penis up the same vagina he came out of and blasting great big helpings of creamy semen up where he was once a baby--should result from the deep loving and lusting urges of the couple. Five stars anyway, for an original and well-written contribution.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex begins from sucking? - Text written by child..

Adults here already ceased to write? - Only children ??

Of course for children, real sex is unknown and nearer to their imagination, is sucking cock known from movies and pictures porn - and to sucking cock reaches only, imagination of children..3AE2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

Hot story. Just need some description and what path you want to take for the coming chapters? Also loved the sci fi touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DeShawn gets a ride from his mom.

Without realizing it, she crawled over her son looking down at his eyes. She bent down and kissed his lips. It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did, she slowly started lowering herself. She began to take DeShawn's cock inside her. She slid down until he was balls deep in her pussy. With him all the way inside her, she began to slowly grind on top of him. She wasn't moving up, or down at all. She pushed her pussy down tightly, causing her clit to rub on the pubic hair around his cock. The head of Deshawn's cock was tight against the bottom of Brenda's pussy. It felt so good, like her cervix was sucking the very tip. He reached up and grabbed his mother's breasts. Brenda began moaning as he squeezed and fondled them. As she noticed her son was bucking up against her, she began moving. She didn't raise higher than two inches at the most, then slide down to his base. She picked up speed, and they began to rhythmically time their strokes together. Her sons groping of her breasts really turned her on.They both began breathing hard as their intensity increased. The room became filled with their moaning and groaning from sexual pleasure. Brenda was bouncing very quickly now, thoroughly enjoying her son's cock inside her. Animal instincts had taken her over, then her moans turned into words. "Oh god Shawn, you feel so good." "Your cock fills me up, like it was made exactly for my pussy." DeShawn kept thrusting up into his mom. He had never felt this good before in his life. He was breathing hard, as he began to roll Brenda's nipples between his thumbs, and index fingers As he watched her lustful facial expressions, he felt his cum building, soon it would need to be released. It was then that Breanda started getting louder. "Oh god, that's so good baby!" "Fuck me harder honey!" "Ram that dick of yours into me has hard as you can!" "Make me cum, make you mother cum Shawn!" "Oh yes, yes, yes!" "Oh god baby, you're going to make me cum!" "Oh honey!" Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" I"'m going to blow mom, I can't hold back any longer!" DeShawn cried out. "Oh yes baby!" "Give it to me, I want to feel your cum shooting into me baby!" "Oh god!" "Oh yes!" "Give it all to me Shawn!" "Oh yes!" Oh yes!" "That's so good, just like that!" "Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome read

👍🏽👍🏽

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous