Station 9

Story Info
A Top Secret Mission is Launched.
4.1k words
4.27
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seren99
Seren99
95 Followers

1

Station 9 hung in the darkness of space like a neglected junk yard. Half of the ship was in black out, while the other half flickered it's lights, and electrical sparks pinged out to space. Something was drastically wrong.

"Station 9 looks like the ship from that old twentieth century movie." Sgt. Kat Summers spoke with fear in her voice, clutching at the controls of the small reconnaissance craft.

"Yeah, except that ain't no iceberg damage." Lt. Leona Watkins responded. Shall I set a new course, Captain?" Leona then asked her crew commander, hoping for the love of God he would say yes.

"We don't have enough fuel to make it back. We have to dock at Station 9." Capt. Jon Riley insisted on the plan, he knew they had no other choice.

"I really don't like the look of this. I have a bad feeling in my bones." Kat's hands trembled on her controls.

"Take it easy, Sgt. Just take some deep breaths." Leona supported her friend and co-pilot. Calling her by her rank to remind Kat to be professional. In truth, Leona was just as terrified, but she was better at concealing her fear.

"Station 9, this is Alpha One Zero. We're a friendly call sign from Station 5. Requesting permission to dock for emergency refuelling, over?" Capt. Jon Riley communicated with the station.

Radio silence...

"Station 9, this is Alpha One Zero from your sister Station 5. We're a friendly call sign seeking emergency refuelling. Do you copy, over?"

"Now what do we do?" Kat began to panic.

"Sir?" Leona didn't want to trouble the Captain any further, but she needed instructions.

Then...

"Alpha One Zero, this is Station 9's override command system, you may proceed to docking bay four."

"Sir?" Leona finally exposed her nerves. No station had ever been taken over by its override command system before. It was Artificial Intelligence, with the capability to take control of a station as soon as it detected the Station Commander was either dead or out of control.

"Shall I switch on our weapons systems, sir?" Kat was jumpy now, already leaning forwards to flick the switch. Capt. Riley grabbed her shoulder harshly.

"No, Kat! The minute you arm us that thing will blow us away. It can sense weapon threats from a thousand miles away. You know that! Leona, take us to docking bay four."

Leona took full control of the reconnaissance craft. Breaking protocol, she disabled the co-pilots controls. Kat understood and nodded at her friend, pilot and Lieutenant.

"Take it steady, Leona. Nice and easy." Capt. Riley breathed anxiously. "Have your small arms ready the moment we dock. We fuel up and get the hell out of here. We'll have enough fuel to turn our long range comms back on, and then I can communicate this mess to our commander on Station 5."

"Roger that," Kat sighed and prepared her personal weapon for when she'd have to reluctantly disembark.

Two giant doors at the rear of Station 9 began to open, splitting the large white number 4 in half. Leona inhaled deeply through her nostrils and aligned the reconnaissance craft to enter the rear of Station 9.

"Here we go comrades," Leona prepared her crew to enter the unknown.

"Remember, ladies, we dock, fuel up and get the fuck out. I have no interest in snooping around to find out what's happened here. We have elite troopers and rescue marines for that shit!"

"May God have mercy on our souls!" Kat preyed.

2

Lt. Col Harry Voltz was in his quarters with his wife, on board Station 3. The Commanding Officer of the stations elite trooper squadron had just finished another boring uneventful shift.

His beautiful blonde wife Andrea kissed him softly on the lips and began to unbutton his uniform. Dressed in a sexy black negligee, the thirty-year old data analyst had showered and prepared herself for her mature husbands arrival.

Kissing passionately, the Colonel forgot all about the politics onboard Station 3 as his sexy, young wife pushed and pulled his grey, white and black fatigues from his fit, toned body. Down to his boxer shorts, Andrea got down on her knees and took out his thick cock.

The Colonel groaned and ran his fingers through his wife's silky blonde hair. Those fingers became entangled when Andrea wrapped her soft red lips around her husbands cock. She started moving her head along his shaft, making sure she swirled her eager tongue around the throbbing gland.

"You sure know how to take my mind away from this God damn place," Harry groaned.

Andrea smiled to herself and cupped her husbands balls. She then gently massaged them and swallowed down his precum. After a few moments, enjoying a slow, deep blowjob from his wife, Harry led her to the bed and kissed softly up her slender legs.

Andrea sensually slipped the negligee from her shoulders to cup and caress her soft breasts. Her nipples were hard as her husband travelled further up her spread legs. Harry pushed the negligee higher as he went, and soon enough he was treated to her freshly shaven mound. It was moist, waiting for the toughest man onboard the station to eat it out.

Andrea gasped and her back arched away from the bed. Her husband was just as good with his tongue as he was at commanding his men. Harry teased his wife's pussy, licking and kissing everywhere before finally sliding his tongue between her lips and up to her clit.

It only took a couple of minutes before Andrea was moaning and writhing in orgasm. Harry kissed up his wife's body to her face, and then entered her in one deep thrust. Kissing passionately once more, the couple made deep, sensual love.

Their groans of passion filled their quarters until Andrea shuddered on her husbands thick cock for a second orgasm. She then needed to take control. Rolling over together, Andrea took hold of Harry's shaft and guided it effortlessly back inside her pussy.

She rode her husband with a satisfied grin on her face, while she rested her hands on his muscular, hairy chest. Harry stretched his neck and suckled gently on his wife's nipples. They were reaching their joint climax when suddenly there was a severe knocking at the door.

"Colonel! I'm sorry to disturb you, sir! Commander Goldberg has requested your immediate presence for a meeting!"

"I'm busy!" Harry grunted, sitting up and wrapping an arm around his wife. Andrea giggled and moved her hips faster.

"I'm sorry, Colonel! The Commander insists you attend immediately!"

"You better go," Andrea sighed. "It sounds serious."

"The hell it is!" Harry grunted in frustration, losing his erection as his wife climbed off his cock.

"We can reconvene when you return," she winked. The negligee fell from Andrea's body as she walked to the bathroom. Harry was further frustrated.

"Colonel?" The Corporal outside Harry's quarters persisted.

"For the love of God, stand down, man! I'm getting dressed! Give me five minutes!"

Harry eventually opened the door, angry but dressed in his uniform for the meeting with the Station Commander. "This better not be another one of his bullshit exercise drills."

"I'm sorry, sir. I have no details other than to inform you that your presence is required immediately," the Corporal gulped.

Having travelled through the mazes of Station 3, Harry finally arrived at the Station Commanders briefing room.

"Ahh, Colonel Voltz. We've been waiting for you." Station Commander William Goldberg took a swipe. The two men rarely saw eye to eye.

Harry glanced around the room and frowned, before taking his seat at the table with his arms folded defensively across his chest. Surrounded by 'boffins' he thought, waiting to hear what the Commander had to say.

Heads of fields such as science, medicine, communications and logistics were in attendance. Harry nodded at Linda Maguire, another pretty blonde. She was forty-years old and Commander Goldbergs Chief of Staff.

The Station Commander began the meeting. "Thank you all for getting here so promptly. I appreciate some of you are not on shift. However, I have been tasked to send a team to Station 9. HQ have lost comms with our sister station. She isn't called Station Stupid for nothing, remember."

The group around the table laughed along with their Commander, all but Harry. Station 9 had an unfair reputation for a blunder many years ago. It kind of stuck despite the resignation of the then station Commander.

"They've been having comms issues for several weeks. I believe it will be something out of nothing, but it's fallen to Station 3 to send a team to assist. So here you are."

"Commander," Harry frowned. "If this is something out of nothing, as you put it, and we're talking about a comms issue, why are you sending a team of Elite Troopers? Last time I checked it was the Marines who did all the escorting."

Commander Goldberg grinned. "And the last time I checked, Colonel, I was the one who gave the orders on this ship! You and your squadron are to escort the communications team to Station 9..."

Harry bravely interrupted. "With great respect Commander, a full squadron?" Harry interrupted his superior officer on the basis that squadrons were rarely deployed as a full unit, especially not on escort duties. He knew the Commander was hiding something.

"Colonel! Once there you will join up with Station 9's Elite Troopers for a training exercise. You've been complaining about a lack of training due to financial cut backs. Well here's your chance to play space soldiers."

Harry glanced around the silent room. Linda gave him a death stare that told him to shut up, so he did, not out of fear. He knew if he questioned another thing he'd be up on a insubordination charge. With six months left before his retirement, he nodded to Linda.

"The rest of you will meet up with your counterparts onboard Station 9. You will get further orders in the morning before you depart. Any questions?" The Commander was finished.

"What time do we leave for Station 9, Commander Goldberg?" Harry asked.

"Have your squadron ready to move at 0900hrs, Colonel. If that is all then enjoy the rest of your evening and good luck reaching Station 9."

"Colonel Voltz!" Linda caught up with Harry in the corridor outside the briefing room.

"Yes, Linda."

"Can you meet me in my quarters?" The Chief of Staff spoke quietly so no one would hear her.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"The Commander isn't telling you the truth. Meet me in half an hour."

"There's a surprise," Harry sighed sarcastically. "I'll head over to your quarters now."

3

Harry liked Linda. The blonde had big tits and a curvy behind. If he wasn't married he'd have taken advantage of her obvious fancying for him. Her constant philandering with his men hadn't gone unnoticed. Linda had a thing for men in uniform. It was so common it could have been considered a fetish.

"Please take a seat, Colonel. What I'm about to show you is harrowing to say the least." Linda looked anxious.

Harry took a seat on Linda's sofa in front of the large screen. She hit the remote and white noise started playing. Harry took a deep breath, then the white noise was replaced with blurry lines running down the screen.

"Calling all friendly call signs!" A distressed female screamed into the room. "Station 9 has been tak... ahhh... destroy... Sta... fuck off!"

Harry jumped to his feet, he thought he recognised the female grappling with something wrapped tightly around her neck. Shots were fired and the woman could finally finish delivering her message.

"Station 9 has been taken over by an unknown alien force! Do not send rescue! I repeat, do not send rescue! Destroy station 9! Destroy... ahhhh... uhhh..." The female was suddenly dragged by her neck from the screen before it went blank.

"What the fuck was that thing?" Harry was fuming. "That lying fucking shit head. I'm Special Ops! Why didn't he tell me the truth!"

"Calm down, Harry. You were going to be getting your orders when you got closer. We don't know what is on Station 9. HQ and the Commander don't want to risk panic on board the other stations. This is on a strict need to know basis."

"Well that explains why the scientists are going on a fucking jolly!" Harry groaned.

"Yes," Linda confirmed.

"Play it back." Linda played the distress call again. Each time she heard the woman's screams it felt like she was hearing them for the first time. Harry gasped and stepped up to the screen. "Freeze it there!"

"What do you see?" Linda was curious.

"Leona? Cpl Leona Watkins?"

"She's Lt. Leona Watkins now. She's part of Station 5's reconnaissance group. The crew of three were knocked off course. Refuelling is the only reasonable explanation for being on Station 9 we can think of. That's all the information we have on their situation."

"Lieutenant, hey." Harry was in thought. "She deserved the promotion."

"How do you know her?" Linda was interested. "We have very little information on her and her crew."

"Why isn't HQ taking Leona's request to destroy Station 9 seriously?" Harry ignored Linda's question.

"Colonel," Linda frowned with hands on hips. "An unknown alien life form has completely taken over one of our Stations. This is unprecedented. You and I both know HQ will not authorise such a move before we get onboard and understand what we're dealing with. This is what you and your men train for, isn't it?"

Harry helped himself to a tumbler of whisky and sat back down. He took a moment to think and then knocked back the strong drink.

"Linda... Leona Watkins was a medic rookie pilot back during the evacuation of Planet Agricola. She was the damn toughest pilot I ever met. When the so called elite pilots refused to go back a second time, because they were shit scared of the Xenomorphs and those Facehugging fuckers, Leona flew over five rescue missions. In and out she kept her shit together and saved a full squadron of Marines."

"What's your point, Colonel?" Linda wasn't that impressed by the war story.

The discovery of Planet Agricola was meant to be the beginning of a new era for mankind. Linda would rather forget the place where she lost her entire family as a young communications officer.

The planet resembled Earth closely, until digging deep into the planets natural resources led to the discovery of underground caves and colonies of sinister aliens that became known as Xenomorphs. If that wasn't scary enough for those inhabiting the planet in those first years, the Xenomorphs laid eggs which produced what became known as Facehuggers.

"My point is, Linda, Leona knows our full fighting capabilities out here in deep space. If somebody like her says we should destroy Station 9, then that means she knows we don't have a chance in hell of beating whatever is on that ship, unless we destroy it!"

"That very well might prove to be the case, but the mission is going ahead. You need to make sure your men are ready, Colonel. Whatever is on Station 9, it only took hours to overrun it."

"How much do you know? And don't lie to me, Linda! We've known each other too long!"

"All I know is what I've told and shown you, and that this attack came without warning. HQ received no distress call except the one from Leona. 24hrs after Station 9's last routine communication with HQ, their systems went down and were rebooted by the override command system."

"And what's the override telling HQ?" Harry frowned.

"Nothing. It's not responding as programmed." Linda looked away.

"Nothing? Really, Linda?" Harry wasn't buying it.

"Everything is down. HQ are saying they can't access any of the CCTV from the Station. They can't get control of the override."

"Fucking bullshit!" Harry raged. "They're sending us into the unknown and I'm supposed to believe they know nothing other than that distress call from Leona?" Harry paced Linda's quarters.

"I'm Chief of Staff on Station 3, Harry," Linda reminded him. "I don't have access to the information on other stations or what HQ are holding."

Linda became aroused seeing the Colonel so worked up. She sauntered over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Why don't we have a drink together and see if we can calm you down. Harry smelt her perfume and noticed a big, round breast pressed into his arm. He glanced at the navy blue uniform and it's softness around Linda's chest area.

"Maybe another time. I need to prepare my men."

Linda sighed and collapsed onto the sofa when Harry left. She then played the distress call again, this time fast forwarding it by an hour. She then let it play again, and unbuttoned her uniform.

The Chief of Staff had no idea what she was looking at, all she saw was Sgt Kat Summers entangled with something sinister and ugly looking. Linda freed her breasts and started rubbing her nipples as Kat groaned sexually in a semi-conscious state.

Linda ground her arse into her sofa and ran a hand down her body. Caressing a breast, she created a V shape with her fingers and slipped her hand into her panties. She then rubbed up and down through her vaginal shaft, whilst watching Kat Summers' naked body getting molested and fucked by the alien creature.

The Chief of Staff slipped a finger into her pussy, then two, as her moans matched those of Kat Summers. The thought of being in the Sergeants position frightened and thrilled Linda. Whatever had her in its tight hold wasn't rough or violent like the Xenomorphs. It was if it were making love to Kat.

Linda brought herself to a climax, then there was a knock at her door. She quickly rearranged her uniform and turned off the TV. The Chief of Staff then opened her door and grinned mischievously at the two smartly dressed, obedient Marines.

"You called for us, Ma'am!" the fresh additions said in unison.

"Come inside, Marines Sanchez and Wilson. I'd like to welcome you to Station 3!"

The two Marines entered the room not sure what to make of the situation. Little did they know this was going to be a top-secret initiation by the Chief of Staff. It was the worst kept secret onboard Station 3, but nobody dare whisper it too loudly.

"Take off your shirts and boots, keep the trousers on!" Linda ordered.

"Ma'am?" The black Marine Sanchez was shocked, while his white comrade Marine Wilson followed Linda's instruction.

"Did you not hear me, Marine Sanchez? I said take off your shirt and boots. That's an order from your Chief of Staff. I won't ask again."

The two Marines were soon standing before Linda in just their fatigue trousers. She smirked at their chiselled bodies. One white, one black, both fine specimens of young fighting men, she thought.

"It seems I'm overdressed," she playfully giggled. "Perhaps you could both help me out of this uniform?"

Sanchez didn't hesitate this time. He was straight on Linda, popping the buttons down the centre of her navy-blue uniform. Wilson helped from behind, gently pulling the tailor-made tunic from Linda's shoulders, leaving their Chief of Staff in only her black, lace bra and panties.

Loving how the two young men towered solidly over her curvy, feminine form, Linda ran her hands across their strong chests and down their tight abs as they stood at ease.

"I might be the one in the submissive role here, but I am still in charge. Is that understood?" she grinned at the Marines.

"Yes, Ma'am!" They stood to attention like robots.

"Good. You're here to serve me. Just remember that."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Linda dropped to her knees and told the Marines to relax a little, but not too much. She loved the power and control, unless she was giving herself to a higher power, like the Station Commander, or even Lt Col Voltz, if he wasn't so damn loyal to his wife, she thought.

Having unbuckled and unzipped their fatigues, Linda took out their hard cocks and watched the Marines groan. She grinned up at them from her kneeling position before taking the black one into her mouth first. Sanchez wanted to put his hands on Linda's head and fuck her face hard, but he knew he couldn't.

Seren99
Seren99
95 Followers
12