Station 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sensed it as he shuffled his feet closer. She then giggled to herself and started sucking on the thick, white cock. Back and forth she swapped cocks in her mouth, until she could taste their delicious pre-cum.

"Follow me," Linda sniggered as she rose to her feet. "Keep the trousers on. I like them."

The Marines followed the curvy blonde into her bedroom, where she handed them each a bottle of massage oil.

"You will unclasp my bra and massage my upper body," she instructed Sanchez. "And you will massage my legs," she instructed Wilson.

Linda got down on the bed and the Marines shrugged and grinned at one another when she wasn't looking. With their trousers sagging around the top of their thick thighs, their hard cocks throbbed and stood to attention for their Chief of Staff.

They then rubbed their oily hands together before rubbing them into Linda's pale skin. Sanchez took his time rubbing his dark hands all over the VIP's milky white body, before unclasping Linda's bra and deeply massaging her shoulders.

Linda groaned as the two Marines massaged her body and legs. She was hornier than usual, hoping she could drag the massage out before letting the two of them fuck her. Linda then rolled over onto her back and told them to massage her front.

Sanchez completely removed the bra and sighed quietly at the size of Linda's big tits and erect nipples. He tried to ignore the wonderful sight as Linda grinned. The black Marine rubbed more oil into his hands and began to massage everywhere but Linda's tits.

Wilson smiled to himself as he watched Linda watching his friend. He pushed his hands deeply into her thighs, bringing them inside, close to the mound bulging inside her panties. Linda's breathing grew hoarse as the Marines stimulated and heightened her sexual arousal.

"You have my permission to touch my breasts, Marine Sanchez," Linda nodded at the black man. "And you may now remove the rest of my underwear, Marine Wilson."

The two Marines, desperate to take control, grabbed at their Chief of Staff. Sanchez had Linda panting as he massaged her tits firmly with his strong, black hands. Wilson was just as firm in pulling Linda's panties down her legs, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy.

All the female Marines had shaven mounds, Wilson remembered, thinking about the few he had fucked in basic training. Sanchez noted how neat and tidy Linda kept her pussy, hoping he'd get the chance to ruin it with his black cock soon.

Linda squirmed and panted through her naked massage before instructing Wilson to go down on her. As he moved into position and started flicking his tongue across her clit, she instructed Sanchez to kneel closer to her face.

Until Linda moaned and writhed in her first orgasm, she sucked on Sanchez' big black dick while Wilson licked and fingered her pussy.

"Now, I want you in front of me, and you taking me from behind," Linda hissed.

Sanchez took up his position behind Linda and shoved his cock straight into her. The Chief of Staff cried out as the black Marine grabbed her white arse cheeks and fucked her hard and deep. Wilson sat in front of Linda and spread his legs, watching her suck greedily on his cock.

Linda soon climaxed again and then the Marines moved around with her. She straddled Wilson whilst giving hungry head to Sanchez. The Chief of Staff then shocked the men when she told Sanchez to take her arse.

Sandwiched between the two hunky, young Marines, Linda screamed without a care in the Universe, as Sanchez pummelled her arse from on top, and while Wilson thrust deep into her pussy from underneath.

The Marines couldn't believe their luck when it was time to bring their initiation to a close. Linda laid down exhausted on her back and told them to cum over her face and tits.

Eventually leaving their Chief of Staff, satisfied and covered in Marine cum, Linda warned them of the consequences of shooting their mouths off about what had just happened inside her quarters.

"Yes, Ma'am! The two Marines returned to their robotic state.

"And, Marines," Linda smirked from her bed. "Welcome to Station 3!"

"Thank you, Ma'am. It's an honour and a privilege to be here!"

To be continued...

12