Station Helio Ch. 00 Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashe grabbed Zenobia, not out of fear of their fight. It was always an act with them, nothing too dangerous. No, she stopped Zenobia because of another plan.

"How about this" Ashe said, peeling off her own outfit, revealing herself again to her team. "How about the two of you suck me off. Whichever of you does the worst job has to get on her knees and rim the winner."

Ashe had barely finished her instructions before Zenobia was on her knees, shoving her face in Ashe's thighs, tongue bathing her pussy with eager hunger. Ashe let out a gasp and moan at the sudden act, resting her hands on Zenobia's head. The woman had a reptilian forked tongue and right now it was working wonders. Ashe's whole body was vibrating.

Not to be outdone, Sadie slid up behind Ashe. She pressed her lips to Ashe's neck and brought her hands to action. The first metallic hand calmly massaged one of Ashe's breasts, kneading it and rubbing the nipples. But the second metallic hand had slipped down further south, the fingers beginning to vibrate from one of Sadie's internal settings. Sadie slide the hand down between Ashe's asscheeks and pressed a vibrating finger against Ashe's rear hole.

Ashe's whole being seemed to shudder at the combined effort of the women, her moans were no longer gasps and small squeaks. Now she was letting loose, her voice calling out loud and clear.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck your commander!" she called out.

Behind them Haley, Jean and Sam had shifted position, with Haley and Jean sliding their pussies together and gyrating their hips. Sam sat next to them and watched, Jean's orders of course.

"Can you see us rookie?" came Jean's harsh voice as her pussy collided with and rubbed against Haley's. "You want this but you can't have it, not till I'm all done with it." She grinned wide. "Now bring your mouth here so I can taste you."

Sam stood up and stepped toward them, but then stopped. She looked down at the two women scissoring on the floor and thought better. "I have something else in mind."

"Excuse me" Jean began, "are you disobeying a direct or-"

She didn't finish her sentence. Because Sam had stepped over the two women and shoved her own moist pussy in Jean's royal face.

"Eat. Your highness." Sam said, her shyness fading away in its entirety... At least for now.

Jean, resisted at first, but Sam gripped her by the hair with one hand and by one of her cat ears with the other hand and, squeaking tightly, kept Jean's face pressed in place.

"Well played" Jean said, and began her work. She continued rotating her hips, pressing them against Haley's own cunt whilst she ate out Sam's.

The armoury transformed into moaning and crying out as the six women fucked each other. And when they were all spent, they collapsed in a heap together. Sadie and Zenobia lay together, gently massaging each other's clits. Haley and Jean were spooning, with Haley being highly occupied by fiddling with Jean's nipples, still massaging and squeaking at them. The two groups continued their quiet moans as they rested themselves, but a second round was clearly brewing.

And Sam finally made her way to Ashe, lying next to her commander and kissing her on the lips.

"We're not done yet, Sam" Ashe said, returning the kiss and rolling on top of her. "As commander, I have business with you."

Sam looked to her left and saw the clit-play growing a little faster, more intense between Sadie and Zenobia. They had begun to kiss again. To Sam's right Jean had turned around and was sucking on Haley's nipples.

And above Sam was Ashe, who was turning herself around to place her hips over Sam's face. The two women falling into a 69 position. Sam took a moment to herself, to close her eyes and smile, before opening them and plunging her tongue into Ashe. She licked down the length of Ashe's slit a few times before focusing on small flicks at her commander's clit. And as she worked, listening as her own pussy was pleasured and moaned into by a grateful commander, Sam spread Ashe's cheeks and slid a finger inside. And as she did she felt a slight twitch from Ashe at the unexpected penetration. And then a relaxing. And after that, a sensation in her own ass as Ashe returned the favour.

The room returned to moans as the six women continued. Haley and Jean had moved over into a pile with Zenobia and Sadie and the four women were fingering and kissing and licking each other as they watched their newest member and commander fuck each other.

Finally Sam felt the shuddering sensation move down her body, overwhelming her and robbing her of her voice as she let out a mostly soundless, gasping climax. She kept going, fingers and tongue working through her climax as she brought Ashe deeper and deeper into pleasure until finally she felt Ashe's orgasm in return. And heard. Whilst Sam had been a mostly quiet gasp, Ashe half screamed out her pleasure to the room as she came before finally collapsing on top of Sam. Her body spent.

After a moment Ashe rolled off of Sam and shifted over to the pile of bodies that their team had formed. She waved a hand at Sam to beckon her over and Sam complied. She lay next to the hot and sweaty bodies of the crew. She kissed Haley again.

"Hey you" She said, warmth returning to her cheeks and smile creeping over her face as she felt the contact with the S-I-C.

"Next time we'll find some time for just us, everyone else here is so greedy" Haley said.

Sam winked, "dunno, I haven't had a chance to taste everyone here just yet" she said, leaning over Haley to run her tongue up Zenobia's reptilian scales, over her breast and to her nipple. Sam sucked on it for a moment and smiled as Zenobia let out a heavy, pleased, breath.

"Don't" she moaned quietly. "I don't have the energy, I'm all spent already." Her protests were met with Sam crawling over the bodies of Haley and Ashe until she lay on top of Zenobia, her lips still working on her breast and nipple.

"Oh fuckkkkk, rookie you-" Zenobia protested, her fingers sliding down Sam's sides. "You exhaust me."

Sam raised her head and gave Zenobia a quick peck on the lips. She looked over at Ashe. "Tomorrow morning still counts as 'after a battle' right?"

Ashe nodded slowly. "Yeah, why?"

Sam turned to Zenobia and kissed her again, deeply this time. "Because I've business with this one."

Haley laughed and rolled over to cuddle with Ashe. "I think a morning session with the whole group might be in order."

"Well" Ashe said, "it might be beneficial to have... meetings before and after missions. Just for now, to see if it works."

"Perfect" Sadie said, yawning. "In the morning.... Gonna..." sleep was taking her "gonna... fuck your... brains..." she didn't finish. She had fallen asleep.


Sam stirred in her bunk in the early hours of the morning. After about twenty minutes of the group laying together on the floor of the armoury they had eventually relocated to what had once been the enemy's bunks. Her body was exhausted and sore, both from the orgy and the battle beforehand.

She sat up, debating with herself whether she would sit on the sidelines for it, or perhaps just have a minor role. Just in case she was more tired than she initially thought she was. Perhaps she'd just find Zenobia or Sadie and pull them aside for a quickie, since she hadn't been with either of them just yet. Or perhaps even Jean, if the Royal-Felai allowed it. Something about helping her cheat on her husband was exhilarating to Sam.

But just as she was considering these options, something else occured. She turned her head to see a cloaked and hooded figure pointing a gun at her face.

"Wrong time and place to take a nap, rookie" came the voice of a woman spoken through a vocal distortion. "Same for you and the rest of this team."

There was an explosion at the entrance of the room and the other members of the team leapt up from their beds as the enemy soldiers came streaming in, weapons raised. The masked woman shook her head at the sight before her.

"The war's ending today. Not that you'll get to enjoy peacetime. Not that you'll see outside of a cell for a few years to come I'd say. Now get on your knees, all of you! Since that's where you're most comfortable."

12