All Comments on 'Statistically, February Sucks'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
AardieAardie2 months ago

Not a loving wives story. Wrong category.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo2 months ago

ROFLMAO!!! Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! The February Sucks winner, panties down!

A_BierceA_Bierce2 months ago

Right story, right category, right on. The bigger they are, the better target they make. Your story is priceless!

other2other1other2other12 months ago

This went down a path I was not expecting. Original!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed2 months ago

Funny and with a wife that didn’t betray her husband. 2 stars for that. Next we get the Asshole taken down publicly for 1 more star. Then as an added bonus, Linda actually recognizes that Dee is a clueless idiot for another star , giving this version a final tally of 4 stars. It didn’t get the fifth star because his two linemen wing men didn’t come rescue him from an angry woman!

TajfaTajfa2 months ago

You got me. Brilliant and I know nothing about American "football".

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft2 months ago

This story is at least 5 standard deviations better than the average Feb Sucks sequel. Well done!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7472 months ago

A true loving wife, she just loves football too, if the player is too thick to Handel the ball he needs to change occupation. Great story the best February Sucks story so far, this one just shows a loving wife in a different situation.

saddletramp1956saddletramp19562 months ago

Nice. And unexpected. The Tramp approves. 5*

rublicksrublicks2 months ago

Good one , unexpected but good

Bronco56Bronco562 months ago

That was a fun one

5stars

Bh76Bh762 months ago

The first 5 I’ve given a Feb Sux since saddletramp.

DazzyDDazzyD2 months ago

That was unexpected And 5 stars.

woodwardwoodward2 months ago

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

demanderdemander2 months ago

He bobbled this pass as well. D

Rw43Rw432 months ago

I loved the clue “you have him, don’t you?” which we saw played out in the confrontation in the secluded corner. You captured the matter-of-fact absorption of detail that is common to Fantasy Leaguers, just as vividly as the disgust for the FFLers who just ‘get lucky.’

<>

Considering how many sagas we have been treated to re Linda, Marc and Jim, your treatment is mercifully short. Thank you. But effective. Thanks again.

<>

My only problem is envisioning Linda getting worked up and then dropping into a split sans panties. What contaminants lurking on the floor of Morrison’s did she pick up between the inflamed voracious lips of her pussy? And how will she explain to Jim that she needs an antiseptic wipe (the odor of which will definitely kill the mood) prior to getting frisky?

robinhodrobinhod2 months ago

Stupid stupid stupid.

Why?

nickbgbnickbgb2 months ago

Nice play on words in the summary and amusing for those football fans among us. It’s one thing to have a unique idea but you implemented it really well too. Marc getting kneed in the balls is always a plus. 5 Stars.

><><><

If Linda could meet Kyle Shanahan and Arthur Smith in a club sometime I’d appreciate that. ;)

snarbozsnarboz2 months ago

Wow, a new take, and it's good!

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Now that was fun — drives me nuts when the players I’ve drafted whether golf, football, basketball - whatever — screw up and cost me points.

A_BierceA_Bierce2 months ago

I had to read it again (twice, tbh). Brilliant, although the center letting the mlb make the stop deserves a bit of the credit.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

That was a fun surprise take on this one - love it!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades2 months ago

Funny ass story, laughed my ass off. Thanks for your writing.

SkubabillSkubabill2 months ago

Imaginative and definitely different.

gatorhermitgatorhermit2 months ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely hilarious! She nailed the asshole. The Gator laughed out loud.

mathur_nkmathur_nk2 months ago
New BTB : Burning the Bastered : by wife

Burning the bastered done by wife (loyal or bitch) is the best. When she burns the bastered after submitting to him as a remorse, guilt, or reconciliation with husband it is a satisfactory end of the story. If she remains loyal and crush his nuts, it is not erotic story as in this case.

Storm113Storm1132 months ago

One of the best versions of this story? Excellent!!

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for the ABSOLUTELY BEST February Sucks Ending that I have read, including the two that I have written! LOL Linda kicks LaValliers ASS! LOL beautiful. Ha Ha Ha. I loved it. thanks for the Effort, the writing and the imagination! Perfect! Buster2U

Karn9Karn92 months ago

Love this version! I had a good laugh at the ending! 10*

Orion623Orion6232 months ago

Easily the best follow-up of them all. Funny, clever and superbly written. 5*.

premshankerpremshanker2 months ago

OOH!!!!

What a 'fuck up' ,purposeless ,clueless ,directionless, narration

MwestohioMwestohio2 months ago

Fun tangent. People who don't like it probably aren't familiar with fantasy football

pugetmanpugetman2 months ago

5 extra stars for Niners nod!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight2 months ago

That was refreshingly different. Why not trade for Kelce?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion2 months ago

Funny. I like satire.

Just_WordsJust_Words2 months ago

That was a fun twist.

MattblackUKMattblackUK2 months ago

Another different direction. A fun read.

AileyInnAileyInn2 months ago

Hey, now this is fun. Poor Jim has been screwed every way possible and Linda has suffered, too! May they both Rest In Literotica Peace…

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ2 months ago

Very funny! Thanks

BeBopper99BeBopper992 months ago

5***** LMAO! One of the top 10% Feb Sux stories! I want to draft Linda. I get a good player and a cheerleader in the same person. Write On!

Hooked1957Hooked19572 months ago

Liked the different direction.

Hooked

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker602 months ago

Wow. Didn’t expect that.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy2 months ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well done!

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved it. Totally out of left field, or should I say, the end zone. 10 stars because I pay extra for the honor, and you deserve it. The Bear thanks you. Good one.

The BEAR

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

That was really great!!!!!5 plus stars, finally a little humor with the FEB Sucks crowd! Hell hath no fury like a woman football fan!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

I gave it 2 stars only b/c it was an original take on the most re-written story on the website. However, the content of the story doesn't really fit the LW story, other than it is a variation on Feb Sucks. I have to admit also that I would not be a fan of my wife exposing her body to some asshole, even it if was to get revenge. Seems pretty childish to me. This is a 1 star story with a little bit of originality to get up to 2.

mainer42mainer422 months ago

what fun. Leave it to you two to come up with something different and fun

AethurAethur2 months ago

"Always look the ball into your hands." Is something missing here or am I missing something?

Storyteller0112Storyteller01122 months ago

I'm on The BEAR's side (even though he's obviously from Chicago). Unexpected and thoroughly pleasant.

nestorb30nestorb302 months ago

Amusing Thanks for writing

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

Finally! A Feb sucks story that had an intelligent woman (Linda) for a change. THANK YOU!

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

I really liked this version of the story, by far the best so far!

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe2 months ago

Love the story fun and lighthearted cudos

tanglosaxtanglosax2 months ago

Funny, funny, funny. Thank you. Tanglosax

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19552 months ago

Worst Feb Sux takeoff I’ve read yet. Seriously? 1 star.

jamesapplejamesapple2 months ago

That was seriously good. Well written, funny, and the dialogue was spot on.

dapidapi2 months ago

YES! I likes it!

rnebularrnebular2 months ago

I mean, totally silly but was pretty funny. Her beating him up over fantasy football is hilarious but also pretty unbelievable. Thanks for sharing.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom2 months ago

I hate football but I loved that Marc has to lose his man card for being beaten up by a girl lol has to be 5 stars

GrandPaMGrandPaM2 months ago

LOL!!

...a most excellent reimagining of the tale.

Hell hath no fury, and all that.

Linda ascendant.

Harryin VAHarryin VA2 months ago

That was absolutely hysterical .. I've been laughing continuously for ten minutes. fantasy football revenge. Original brilliant well written funny.

.

Out fucking standing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is pure nonsense. A welcome change from the average Febsux take ;)

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

I like this one as I too know the agony of a blown fantasy championship.

SwordWielderSwordWielder2 months ago

As much as I hate the character Marc LaValliere, your story doesn't fit. In essence Linda deliberately entices him (no bar or panties) by showing him her assets, then assaults him. This story makes no sense since it is based on the February Sucks story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not LW but an entertaining read …4

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The original was a great story - oft retold and retold to death. I'm completely over it. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Over the breadth of these stories, I've formed an overall opinion of Dee. The only thing that could make her keep Kittle is the long hair (not the beard). Apparently, that stuff counts with her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fresh new take on FS. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WOW The 76th sux story I have read and one of the best (jaybee186)

servant111servant1112 months ago

Dumb as a brick tale. Utterly irrelevant.

3 stas

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Gave a 5 for an overall good story. But a palm strike to the kidney? Do your homework!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Finally a version where Marc gets the treatment that he deserves from a woman that showed him that she knew what she was talking about.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As a Brit who understands cricket but has no clue about "Football". I loved it, took the source and quite litterally ran with it in a new direction. Well done.

Ekim730Ekim7302 months ago

Love your imagination! Thanks for the romp!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The master got his, and it wasn't the HO! Love it, 10 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting take, even though it deviated from GA'd story 1800 degrees. Well written, though. Four stars from me.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I guess that if I knew the first thing about American 'football' or who Joe Namath is this might have been a good read.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Only four... no prostituting would have landed a five. Thanks for the humor BTW.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu2 months ago

I am not American. I'm Asian.

Aside from giving Marc free peeks at boobs and vagina...

WTH was that??!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Almost useless femdom nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very nice. 5 and an extra star for the Kittle shout-out. I'm still sick over the Superbowl, but that's football.

PowersworderPowersworder2 months ago

That was a great twist, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What??? A Linda who is faithful and has genuine love for her husband? How refreshing!!!!!

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0352 months ago

As Robinhod said why?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why would anyone read this story? BECAUSE IT’S HILAIROUS. Well constructed and written too. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When Dee asked you have him I expected a list of people she could have an affair with. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So, essentially, yet another Feb Sux retread where Linda is a bitch. Oh boy. So glad Robertabob came back strong.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Linda kicking ass, no name required.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fucking brilliant. Over the span of the original and perhaps 40 follow up stories I have come to hate Linda with a passion. This take has redeemed her in my eyes. Whereas I reveled in her mental breakdown downs, deaths and public humiliations in those others, this Linda I would love to have a beer and watch a game with. Sometimes it's hard to find a guy to watch football with that has her apparent depth of understanding of the nuances of the greatest team sport in existence

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

When Dee said, "Don't you have him," I thought it was as a celebrity hall pass.

ZackStevensZackStevens2 months ago

It's tough to find a new spin on this trope, but you've done it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awful. Stupid. Boring.

.

2 **

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny2 months ago

That's a February that didn't suck quite as badly! Geaux Saints

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Funny as all get out. Great job.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

story TAGS