All Comments on 'Statute of Limitations'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your stories

get worse the more you write, just another sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear God! The trolls are out early!

A well told story. I didn't like the concept, but you told it well. That's something the hatertrolls can't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That's laughable

Comment below. Just because a story is well written doesn't mean it's meets the erotica standard of most readers. Characters that are portrayed as weak, wimpy cuckolds don't get much sympathy except from people like the previous commenter.So who is the real troll here. Best way to handle stories like this is to rate a 1* and move on. Let the "real" whining trolls fall all over themselves rolling in their excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting...

If it was me, I would have taken the pictures directly to the cops and been done with her...

Thanks for posting! I appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Dear God" anon is an ASS (as is this author).

Unfortunately, this tale is typical of the garbage in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different and nasty. Loved it.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done, but

Well written. My only complaint is that once hubby became logical and rational about dumping his wife, he also would have thought of using at least one condom before having sex with her.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
other ways

i would have wired the house, got him to talk about blackmail, turned states evidence for the prosecution and took him for everything he had, what little there was. the4 whore would have been dumped once i got everything i wanted. but one thing i would never do is stick my unprotected cock into the slut. he did write a good slut/whore though - a real disgusting pig. but old bill would have gotten some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your stories

get better the more you write, just another great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lynn you must really be a sick fuck! You do understand how morally reprehensible it is to even consider fucking high school kids! The fact that your sick fucking mind could write something like that makes me wanna puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty nasty!

You do good work, Lynn. Somehow, though, this one didn't get me hard. Does that say something about me? Or the story?

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Wasted!!!!

My time on this one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Actually...

The story IS well told. Hubby is presented with the dilemma in a staggered fashion, first the school-boy sex with teachers in Sweetie's school, then the admission of Sweetie being one of the teachers, then in rapid order her prior arrangement with Bill, then Bill's new conditions, then the photo evidence from Bill, then the actuality of the new arrangement, conducted in their marital bed!

The charge of Hubby wimpiness in allowing that (although he DID intend to shoot Bill immediately, before being 'reasoned out' of that track) is defensible. Before the episode was concluded, however, he took the time to quickly consider the evidence, plus re-appraise prior circumstances (emphasis on the CUM) to re-classify His Sweetie as His Shared Slut!

This is a fine tale of a man faced with a difficult situation and working on the emotionally-charged problem quickly and rationally! Do we like Sweetie or the Bull? No! Do we like Hubby's solution? Some do, some don't ... that does NOT mean it is a bad rendition! Instead, consider whether it inspired readers to think what should be done, instead. If the story did THAT, then it is (at least partway) successful as a story!

What To Do? Taking her for sloppy seconds as a slut is tempting, but unwise (condom would be critical) - it legally forgives all her prior adultery since their wedding! With the pictures hanging over her head, that is unlikely to be an important factor in the divorce, but why take the chance? It would also reduce any possibility of milking some benefits out of Bill. Getting copies of the pix and a video of Bill bragging about the extortion should not be too hard, especially since Bill now considers Hubby a willing ally (another benefit of not going all WinterFrog on Bill). After the divorce and nailing down the transfer to Cal, he needs to 'out' Bill and Sweetie ... they ARE or HAVE both committed crimes! Sweetie was NOT checking IDs, so she probably also violated the minimum LIT age rule!!! (hORRORS!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stories of the mentally ill isnt erotic

the bitch belongs in prison the husband should turn in the pictures and sue the blackmailer if that was what he was

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
LynnGKS & JPB, twins separated at birth ?

Sick but solid story ! At least narrator was preparing to eject from defunct marriage. I never would have finished this story without that minuscule carrot to egg self on. This was well written & could be a compendium of all the spouses' vantage point whose teacher wives go off the rails in manner detailed by story.

Post blackmail, the story took on a fantasy tangent. Before that this was all too real: I've always wondered in a small way, what it's like to be the poor shmuck married to one of those women. This sample size answered that question. This was not a enjoyable read but it was evocative. So credit where credit is due. Good story.

fregenfregenover 11 years ago
Turn them both over.

After you get your fill of fucking her get your revenge on both of them. Take the photographs he gives you, the ones with his fingerprints on them, and give the to the police. Play the angst part up about you didn't know what to do to account for the delay.

Also if you could get a audio of him admitting he blackmailed her that would be good too.

Send both of their asses to jail. For sure she doesn't need to be a teacher.

Thanks for sharing. Yes a difficult read.

stinger82stinger82over 11 years ago
I hope there is a second part

and he turns her ass in to the authorities.

Well written though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Legally Wrong

Is there a Statute of Limitation for statutory rape?.If it doesn't then your plot is redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick

This is one sick bitch of a writer. Probablu a rabid leasbian as she seems to hate men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Odd plot line

The author's plot was only midly interesting first because it was really over the top for how could a near newlywed be so completly fooled and not recoginze or actually not acknowledgement as his friends had told him they hiw wife was a full blown whore. She felt that every answer to sovle problems was to fuck somebody and it was extremely obvious that she was going to continue with the latest blackmail which had been going on for 6 months already right in front of her husband and she announced to her husband her previously thought out rationale against her husband taking violent direct action against her blackmailer who is fact was just one move fuck toy to her. I enjoyed her own belief that if she got high on pot she came quicker and she enjoyed it more and also that she could be detached from the act itself. Of course the latter was bull shit because during the act she called out to her husband to come and watch which is far from detachment.

Mainly my disappointment with the story was the god awful slowness of the husband both in reaction, formulating a strategy (which was really quite easy) and taking any action other than feeling sorry for himself and pouring another drink. I don't understand why he would wait to start divorce proceedings and why wouldn't he evict her from their home. Plus what did he gain by watching day after day of her whoring, what would stop him from leaving for San Diego for good next week. If he didn't want to divorce her he could abandon her to let her divorce him. But maybe the best way would be liquidate their assest, cancel all credit cards and disappear with a new identity.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
This is Your Fantasy

Using a male protagonist was sneaky. You got to have wild sex with no downside, really, and end it still in the saddle and riding hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
P.O.S. story ...

.... need I say more to a "man hating" "Bitch" writer?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pathetic

a pathetic story.

no man, a whore.

really what do YOU do in the same situation?

do you really think this man do that.

you are a full of shit. a man dont do that....

he will divorce and smash the face of the fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At least

Hi Lynn

At least he knew he had to ditch her. 5 stars for that.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, that was close to being a decent story.

But based on your other stories you still only deserve 1*.

Too bad your closet is so full of shit.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Lucky guy!

Why leave her? She's a dream woman. I wish my wife were so bold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he is a wimp she is a whore

the only thing i would do is get her a person with aids to fuck and keep my dick away from her then divorce her ass. She is a tramp and a whore no real man shares so hopefully she rots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my God!

Plagiarizing again? This time the story title. I thought you didn't like the other story in the first place that's why you rewrote it. Now you're stealing their title too. Bull shit!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I can't say that I liked the story, or any of the characters in it. My advice to the husband is to run away fast and send some of the photos to the police. He may actually be doing her a favor, because she is going to end up in a bad place anyway. I don't care how beautiful she is on the outside, she is butt ugly under the skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jail time

Record the landlord admitting blackmail. Then send the pictures to the school and the police as well as the recordings to the police. Done.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
You seemed tired writing this one

Weak effort with no closure. Even the comic strips in the news papers close their pose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shit, at least start to charge for her services

if you've gotta have a whore it should at least be profitable.

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 11 years agoAuthor
Not plagiarism

This is not plagiarism. As a published author including a novel, I am well aware of the laws on plagiarism. You may NOT copyright a book or article TITLE e.g "The Battle of Midway." You may NOT copyright a PLOT e.g. wife sees hubby screwing the lady next door and poisons his spinach. You can ONLY COPYRIGHT TEXT and then there are rules about how many words are needed for it to be plagiarism. We obviously have a lot of angry retards leaving comments.

And to the other nut,YES there is a statute of limitations on statutory rape, although I was intentionally vague about the charges.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Don't sweat it!

Fools don't know there are only 7 basic plots anyway. You stole nothing. The anon who wrote a few posts down did steal my idea to videotape the blackmail and put landlord in jail. Anyway, I did not like the ending but you are a good writer and I read all of your writing even if it pisses me off like crazy. You are a good writer. JPB and MM piss me off too but they write so fucking good I read them even though I know I will usually hate the ending ROFL.

Keep writing!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I thought it was interesting

that the hubby had this epiphany. He became a willing cuckold (of sorts) after he had been an unknowing one for about a year. Except that he isn't, exactly. He just changed his perspective-she was no longer this cheating wife who was betraying him. Rather, she was a cheap whore who he could and would use for a while, but was breaking away from in terms of marriage and his future. A fantastic set of circumstances, to be sure, and not very grounded in reality (where is the angst?), but a original and interesting perspective. As to the story execution, I found it less than polished. It was clean, and decently plotted, but I found it sterile and didn't really care about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very interesting and hot

Great job on this. Had me guessing. Loved the entire piece. Better than a five but now I need to read more of your work. Great job. Very erotic and plausible.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Minority husband story????

The husband told Bill he will dump her later.

1. Stupid decision, because he (the husband) got promotion and he will earn more money, so the deposit which should divade in 50-50% WILL BE BIGGER!!!!

2. He and his wife have not any common DNA test proof children (no bastards as well) so to remain for sake of the common children is not in the package.

3. When I read the comments I misunderstood the commenters so I thought the husband (smart idea) will ask money for his whore wife to get profit (MONEY) for her.

I thought to be Pimp story plot.

I read a story, where the husband was a company owner and he discovered his wife a cheater. There was prenuptial so the husband gave 2 chances: either simple divorce without 50-50% or she becomes company whore. The wife choiced the second choice so she became the company whore for his husband. He used her for a longer time and they divorced. He found a Second Chance woman who became his children's Mom after divorce.

Similar plot to get profit from wrong situation is one of the best HUMOROUSE STORY GENRE in the literature at all.

4. To accuse his wife and Bill for blackmail at the Police. Wife and Bill could go to prison, he got quick divorce. The evidence fotoes should find from Bill only and EXCELLENT REVENGE STORY CORE..........

Unfortunatelly this Author is not revenge story writer!

The maximum is he will divorce her LATER without revenge (prison) or without profit to ask Pimp money for her!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Not Pimp version

If could the husband blackmail Bill for fucking his wife because the husband could tell Bill he and his wife would go to prison (but not same cells) in case he (husband) goes to the Police.

After Bill gives money he should start the divorce (he put the money in Bank from Cayman Islands, Switzerland, etc..

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Question

To blackmail somebody is dangerouse (murder) so the simple revenge could work better (to send wife and Bill to Prison) as to wait to have bigger deposite in the Bank for 50-50% in divorce or he puts the deposit from promotion in Cayman Islands or Switzerland?

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Interesting

and well worked out. Personally I would have taken the pictures to the police but the idea of obtaining evidence on the blackmail bit would have only hit me on the next day. Still knowing about her interaction with pot I would never have even asked her to marry me. It would have been much cheaper to keep her in pot!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Sometime I misunderstand the commenters

To hide evidence from Police about felony is FELONY in Hungary ! Is not it in USA?

To use hid evidence of felony for blackmail somebody is also Felony.

To send a cheating wife to prison the BEST, CHEAPEST divorce at all.

Either Bill is extra stupid to show the blackmail fotoes to the BETRAYED???? husband, or the husband is sexual minority husband.

The next INTERESTING choice may be to this story:

1. The husband tells his wife not to fight during divorce (After Bill he second blackmails her) for 50-50%.........

2. The husband accuses his wife and Bill at Police (to get evidence fotoes with playing for Bill he the husband is minority husband.).

3. To ask for money for wife's sex service (with or without CONTRAblackmail Bill). It is dangerouse: murder, pimping felony, but this twist would be good humorouse solution for this story (a small laughing to heal our brain state) and I thought this solution from the comments .

The end was not each, it was the here is 90% boring solution with a small exception the husband will divorce her without getting any benefit from her. He will give her more money after the late divorce, becouse he got promotion.

Sometime I misunderstand nicknamed (not Anon) commenters...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring - just another dickless wimp & barbie style whore.

However based upon the comments from this author's other stories - this theme prevails throughout the collection. That sucks! Typical 1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

dribble. send her ...to whomever as damaged goods. Bill is a blackmailer, and that was not mentioned, by a husband whose caring for the woman just got sucked out.

No need for one last ...just send her out and get away, asap. A bunch going away, or could

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shame

What a fabulous wife to have if only she wasnt interested in those young boys. That puts her beyond the pale. I know they werent that young but at school....? No sorry please rewrite with her fucking young blokes but adults. Then .... wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whore wife

I enjoyed the story, based on the boys being 18.

I think he should take her to SD and just whore her out for money.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
i dont see

i dont see how the title applies. the statute of limitations on sex with a minor if 8 years, so she is going to wait it out for 8 years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked this story

wish it had a femdom twist though :-)

ads3097ads3097over 11 years ago
Another hot one from Lynn.

Like almost all of her stories, this one is quite hot, made all the more so by believeable, realistic characters, settings and plots. Always find myself looking forward to the next installment or the next storyline.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Another Hot Story..

This is one of my favourite genres....brilliant erotic writing as usual - loads of detail and nice tio have a woman with a 'beaver' for a change!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
typical lynngks

whore wife, dumb cuckold husband and not erotic at all.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HANGING IT OUT FOR A WHILE

only adds shit to the platter. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Not my cup of tea

This was close to a Matt Moreau story. More a snapshot.

Bill was frankly evil and one dimensional...and stupid. If the guy had just used his iPhone instead of his .38, he would have destroyed the whole plot.

The wife...if one assumes that she IS a whore, okay...I guess. THREE stupid...egregiously stupid teachers....and Bill...who depended on two other teachers not ratting out Chris...or a bunch of HIGH SCHOOL KIDS not discussing their 'conquests'. Because they wouldn't share pictures with their best friends...and these guys wouldn't post them on the internet...or try to make it with them themselves.

I get what the author is trying to do: make a nice stroke cuckold story. And it sort of worked. But the transition was a bit of a stretch to me. Bill was NOT his friend, no matter what he thought about the prior actions of the wife. Bill set out to humiliate and destroy the ego of his supposed thread.

So the inherent contraditions didn't do it for me. This is very close to TQM stuff.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Agree with posters Lsplit and Lord Slam..

A nice twist story that had the hubby Paul go thru a wide range of emotions and decisions when faced with the bizzare set of circumstances.

LGKS did a fine writing job that had the main male character Paul not be a willing cuck, but plan his exit stragety. The writer showed that Paul could not do anything about the past-however he could control his future.

The author penned a story that in truth this tale could easily support a Part II.

Thanks LGKS for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wanted to like this one...

...but the completely one dimensional wife 'character' made it really, really hard to like it. There were some good moments here, but the misogynistic language towards the end left a bit of a nasty taste...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Cuck!

He should have shot him and claimed he found him raping his wife. She would have to back him up or go to prison herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
0 stars!

Same ole fat cow lynn gps! This bitch never had a real man! Lynn is a fat assed, man hating ,carpet muncher that has no respect for herself and especially men! Just stop writing you mentally ill bitch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I married a slut

I traveled for work and was gone a lot. I came home early from a trip and found my wife out by the pool with three high school boys. I watched from the bedroom window as she sucked and fucked each one. It was so fucking sexy. I confronted her and she confessed to meeting one of them at the grocery store and invited him to use the pool. It turns out she has been fucking four different boys all summer long. I love it. I have set up cameras and get to watch while I travel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

After getting sloppy seconds from Bill, he gets an STD. Because of the STD he cannot get the transfer out to San Diego. The next time Bill is with his wife, the husband makes copies of the pictures Bill has. Then he goes to the police and turns in the pictures and turns in copies to his divorce lawyer and files Alienation of Affection on Bill and the high school honors students.

GillotineGillotineover 6 years ago
huh?

Why not turn the whore & neighbor in to the cops?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: Why?

I agree with you. I would leak the story to the cops and the press. Fuck her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

That really was a load of crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That pretty much sucked. I agree that he should have killed them all and let God sort them out. LynnGKS, or LynnGiantKrustySnatch writes whores with expertise than only comes with personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've never read a bigger piece of mysogenistic crap. Why do you hate wo.en so much? You must have mommy issues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer is actually a whore…wow..I thought wires made enough that they did not need to write..

I guess…Lynn is tonpathetic as a whore also so she has to write this sorry shot to make her holes(oops I mean ends) meet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous