Stay!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some grilled chicken and pasta for lunch, I went back into the living room to get ready for my game. She came in about thirty minutes later and announced, "Ok, I'm going upstairs to do the three S's. Good luck in your game."

Puzzled, I asked, "The three S's?"

"Shit, shower, and shave," she replied with a grin, "in that order."

And she was gone. I watched the pregame, and was getting ready for the opening kickoff, when she came back in the living room wearing her yoga pants and a t-shirt. "I gotta run to Target for some razors, I forgot them yesterday."

"Ah, the fourth S?" I asked.

I could tell that she didn't get my stupid joke, so I said, "Shit, SHOP, shower, and shave."

"Funny guy," she replied, and headed out the door.

From my recliner by the window, I watched her pull away. I then turned my attention back to what I hoped would be a butt whipping since we were playing a much smaller school, as it was only the second week of the season.

It was getting close to halftime and we were up 38-3 when I noticed her pulling into the driveway. The top of the convertible was down so I could tell that she really needed that shower. There were only a few minutes left in the first half and I decided I would go jump in the shower during halftime. As I was waiting for game to come back from commercial, I glanced out the window and my wife was pacing up and down the sidewalk on her phone. Why didn't she come in and get out of the heat? She had to be drenched.

As the last couple of seconds of the first half ticked off the clock, I got ready to go grab my shower before my wife came in and got in before me. Before I could get up to go, my phone dinged with a text. I reached over and lifted my phone off the table, noticing that the text was from her. I looked out the window and she was standing directly in front of the window with sly grin on her face.

As I pressed the home button on my phone to read her text, she started walking toward the front door. The text only said, "STAY!"

Since I was still reclining, I couldn't see her as she came through the front door. I heard her set her bags on the floor just inside the door, and then she said, "I wasn't talking on the phone, I was listening to the game to catch you right at halftime so I wouldn't interrupt the game."

"Damn, you're good," I muttered as she approached me from behind the chair.

"And I hope that you are again," she said stepped into my line of vision on my right.

She slipped her thumbs inside the waistband of her yoga pants and peeled them down her legs. It took a little effort, as they were sticking to her sweaty skin. With her pants and panties bunched around her ankles, she stepped out of them with one foot before lifting them up with her other foot and flipping them onto my arm laying on the arm of the chair. They were moist and heavier than I expected, probably because of how damp they were.

She moved around behind the head of the chair when I felt her push down on the headrest and I was suddenly laying back even more. She proceeded to climb onto the chair with a knee on each side of my head, and then she inched herself forward until she was perched right over my head. I was looking into her pussy and the scent was so strong that it acted like smelling salts, focusing my attention on my task at hand.

She continued to scooch forward until she was directly over my mouth, and I was looking straight up the crack of her ass. When she bent forward, I was mesmerized as I watched her cheeks part. They parted slowly because they were slightly sticking together. As she continued to bend forward, and her cheeks separated completely, I received the full impact of her ripeness. She smelled of sweat, and sex, and something earthy, and now it was my turn to growl.

My senses were on overload, and I had a sudden urge to devour this sexy creature. I reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling down hard, and smashing her funky undercarriage on my face. Her pussy was so wet and her ass so sweaty, that she actually slid around on my face, so I increased my grip on her hips to hold her in place. I jabbed my tongue into her molten lava and she actually giggled a little saying, "Do I know my man, or what? You are such a kinky man!"

I literally gobbled on her pussy, while pushing my nose into her gamey ass. She gasped in surprise as I attacked her swampy pussy, and suddenly snaked a hand into the leg opening of my gym shorts. She grabbed my steely rod and squeezed hard as I pulled her even harder against my face. After the day's activities I was almost out of control with wanting her, and if she continued to stroke my dick I was going to explode.

Unfortunately, she must have sensed my impending eruption because she abruptly stopped playing with my throbbing muscle and put her hands on my thighs and pushed herself into an upright kneeling position. When she did this, she almost completely engulfed my face in her humid love box. I had lost all rationality. I was licking like a man possessed, pussy, ass, pussy, ass, anything I could get my tongue on.

She continued to push down on my face, increasing the pressure, when she suddenly hissed, "Oh God baby, this is going to be A BIG ONE!! I am going to soak your face! Are you ready to drink my cum, you dirty, dirty man??"

And I was! I was totally fueled by lust, and I wanted to taste her bounty! I was no longer just licking her. I was literally rubbing my face all over her pussy and ass. My entire face was covered in her sweat and juice. She was out of control too, rocking her hips like she like she was trying to suffocate me with her sloppy pussy.

It started as a low growl, rising rapidly to a high-pitched shriek as her climax hit. The first squirt was huge! It took me by surprise, due to the sheer volume of her ejaculation. Luckily, she raised up slightly before breaking my nose, but I did not want to let her go. I clamped my mouth on her spasming pussy and she filled it with the second and third squirts. I let my head fall back to swallow the mouthful of cum that she had just gifted me, so the fourth and fifth squirts hit me square in the face.

I lost count after that, but she had a couple mini squirts before she whimpered and settled back down on my face. As she gently rubbed her pussy around on my face, she just kept whispering, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! I think I blacked out for a few seconds. How many times did I squirt?"

I couldn't answer, I just lay there softly lapping at her oozing pussy. If I was exhausted, I couldn't imagine how she felt. And she still had one more "stay" to use. I didn't think that she had anything left. After about five minutes, she slumped off the chair and staggered to the stairs. "I'll see you after your game, will you come up and snuggle with me during our game."

"Absolutely," I said, "I will grab a shower and be up after the game."

After my shower, I walked into our bedroom and found her lying on her stomach in her robe watching her game. Her hair was dry, so I figured that she had not showered yet. Her team was up big as the first half was coming to an end, and she told me that she was going to grab her shower during halftime. I sat on the end of the bed next to her and started to gently rub her back.

As the first half ended, she jumped up and headed to the bathroom. She said that she would be quick so that she didn't miss the start of the second half and closed the door behind her. I flopped back on the bed and staired at the ceiling, wondering what would be the best position to be in when she came out, to make it hardest for her to use her last stay. I decided that laying on my stomach would pretty much eliminate any way for her to get off.

Suddenly, the door opened and she said "stay" as she emerged from the bathroom completely naked. I was stunned. She got me again. She sauntered over to the bed and looked at me with a triumphant look on her face.

"You didn't really think I was going to let you get into some position to hide the goods from me, did you?" she said as she slid around to the foot of the bed.

Standing at my legs, she reached up and grabbed the legs of my athletic shorts and tugged. I lifted my hips to allow her to pull them off, impressed again with her ability to stay a step ahead of me. She told me that after all the oral attention she had received already, that she really needed some penetration. She leaned over and took my semi-flaccid cock into her warm mouth.

I was hard as a brick in no time due to the day's activities, so she wasted no time in climbing onto the bed, lining my swollen head with the entrance to her holy land, and sitting down hard. I was fully engulfed in her heat, and she moaned appreciatively. I immediately got nervous because I knew that I would not last long, as worked up as I was. But I just as quickly dismissed my concern, as it was her own fault if I ended up coming before her.

She started to rock her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the base of my steel cock, as she started pulling her nipples like she was mad at them. She was right about needing penetration because in a matter of minutes she was thrashing back and forth like she knew that she only had limited time to reach her orgasm before I blasted off inside of her.

I grabbed her hips and started helping her grind back and forth, as we both knew that it had become some sort of race to see who would reach their orgasm first. Again, she was a step ahead of me and hissed out a stream of affirmations as her orgasm roared through her. Her pussy clamped my dick like a vice, and she was shaking as she rode out the big internal orgasm that she had been craving.

The contractions of her pussy pushed me over the edge, and I shouted out as my own orgasm exploded out of me like a fire hose.

"Oh God baby, fill me up! I can feel your cum! Fill me up lover!" she screamed as I continued to thrust up into her, cumming as much as I can ever remember.

When I finally finished squirting, she slumped forward and laid her head on my chest. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath, and I tenderly caressed her back as we remained like that for at least five minutes. I had to admit that having to pay off five "stays" in one day was better than I could have imagined, and I told her so.

She lifted her head and looked at me with a puzzled look, and asked, "Five? I only used four."

Now it was my turn to look puzzled. I raised my hand and counted on my fingers, "This one, the one on the recliner, the one in front of the couch, and the two you had on the bed this morning."

Holding up five fingers, I said, "I know I'm exhausted, but by my count, that's five."

She reached up and put one of my fingers down and said, "I only said stay once this morning, you don't get to count that as two just because I came twice."

As the realization that she was right dawned on me, she started to raise herself off my now soft dick and looked me in the eye and whispered, "Stay!"

She giggled at the dumbfounded look on my face, and I heard a loud slurping noise as my cock fell from her gripping pussy. She shimmied up my chest and moved her knees to either side of my head. She rose up and slid her gaping hole over my chin and settled it on my mouth.

"Open up lover and clean up my stinky cum-filled cunt. I haven't showered all day, I've been sweating like crazy, and you just filled me with the biggest load of our lives. Now you are going to eat this nasty pussy and give me one last earth-shaking orgasm. Think you can?" she purred.

As she settled her swollen lips on my mouth, I looked deep into her eyes and pushed my tongue into her creamy center as my answer. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she groaned on an exhale. My tongue slid between her puffy lips and I could feel my own cum coat my tongue. It tasted a little musky, but I was extremely turned on by this devastatingly erotic side of my wife, and I swirled my tongue inside of her.

My cum was running out of her open pussy, into my waiting mouth, and I had to swallow. It was so taboo that I was not repulsed by it at all. She pushed down on my mouth and flexed her pussy and more cum oozed into my mouth.

"You are the sexiest man alive," she cooed, "swallowing your own cream."

I formed a seal around her sex and sucked, and was rewarded with another mouthful, but this time it was our combined juices. She murmured her approval and asked me if I would do one more dirty thing for her, to put her over the edge. The look in my eyes told her that I would do anything she asked.

"Put your tongue in my dirty ass again, and I will wash your face with my nectar."

I pushed up on her hips and she rotated them so that her tight back door was on my lips. I could smell the day on her, and instead of wanting to turn my head away from the gamey smell, I wanted nothing more than to fuck her little butthole with my tongue.

I pushed hard with my tongue against her sweaty ring, and it opened up to welcome my stiff tongue. I could taste her filthy hole and her squeal told me that she was going to get the big one she was searching for. She pushed down hard and my tongue completely disappeared into her steamy depths.

She slapped her hand against her clit, rubbed it furiously two or three times, grunted once, and expelled a glob of her honey right on my face. But she wasn't through, she raised off my face, letting my tongue slide from her greasy asshole. She kept wildly rubbing her swollen nub and sent four or five more bursts of cum into my eyes and hair.

Drained of all strength, and probably all bodily fluids, she slumped forward onto her elbows and her basement landed right on my face. I wanted to let her catch her breath, so I just laid still with my nose pressed firmly against her rosebud. I could hear her gasping for breath as I breathed in her overpowering anal aroma.

Finally, she asked from above me, "Is that your nose in my butthole?"

"It is," I chuckled, "but I'm not minding. It's wildly erotic, you have the sexiest butthole in the world."

She rolled off and apologized, but I was a little disappointed. I leaned over and softly kissed her ravaged pussy, and then got up and headed to the shower. After my shower, I got back and she was still laying in the same position, eyes closed.

I asked her if she was asleep and she said that she wasn't, that she needed a shower bad. I asked her if it was cheating if I forfeited all the games next week so that she had another five "stay" weekend. She laughed and said that it was, so now I have to figure out how to throw the games without her knowing what I'm doing. I want to be her sex slave forever.

12