All Comments on 'Stay'

by ZulKnight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 11 years ago
One of Your Best

Zul - this time you've hit a home run! While definitely the Master/Top, you demonstrated the equality necessary in love when both partners have their complimentary needs met. I could sense the anguish in the beginning of your story that ended in joy at your reunion and resolution! Thanks!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
The Inevitable Reunion: A Journey of Love

Your story captivated me from the start. Zul's friend Alex had many insightful comments about the former lover's relationship. Alex stated, "Don't you see? You're his equal; he won't be able to get over you because you both are a complete reflection of each other." That gave me the first hint that the ex-couple's relationship was one of domination, submission submerged in love. Congratulations on a gripping emotionally and sexually charged piece of erotica.

SweetNess444SweetNess444almost 11 years ago

Awesome story! So glad to see them back together.

BrownEyedChickBrownEyedChickalmost 11 years ago

So nice! :)

You guys belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great arousal!

Very well written. Y'all are great together. Love the dominance :) keep up the great work. Looking forward to more intense intimacy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that was not love

That was abuse. Just fyi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All love is as unique as the individuals involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Complicated love is still love

They are complete, and content together. How they choose to express their love particularly when they are alone is their business. Zul was hurt by Tylers' actions he wanted to cause Tyler pain, and the only way he knew how was physically. Hopefully they truly have forgiven one another, put it all behind them, and neither will ever intentionally hurt the other again. Listen to Stay it's a beautiful song about a complicated love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incomplete

Was going nicely but I feel like there's more to it. You hinted at old habits but didn't drive into them. About halfway you rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yuck

their relationship is unhealthy to the extreme. Just no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Uhhhhh?

This is a story, but the thinking in this story is demeaning, abusive, most certainly sadistic. The idea that Tyler thinks so little of himself that he would allow himself to be bullied and abused and feel like that is the only way he is worthy of love, well.. hell no. If I could only have my true love again, who is no longer with this world, no way do you treat someone you love this way. But...this is just a story. Unfortunately, I know these relationships really do exist in this world , and my heart breaks for the Tyler's out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous