Stay At Home Biker Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman and her ex-biker husband have some strap-on fun.
2.9k words
4.24
11.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, James, is a very tall and beefy man full of muscles and just the right amount of hair spread around his body. His goatee is trimmed nicely and his thick, black, shoulder-length hair is usually combed back. His arms are covered with tattoos, in multiple subjects and styles, but the most impressive one was the dragon that completely took over his back. It is a beautifully done piece, but also looks powerful and almost like it could pop off his back at anytime. With what he normally wears, along with those tattoos, anyone could mistake him for the tough biker he is... well used to be. Right now his hair is disheveled, his erection is proudly elongated to 7 inches of hard glory, and he was completely naked and at my mercy.

But first, let's take a step back for a second to explain how we got here.

You see, my husband realized when we were dating that he loved fake cock up his ass as much as I loved giving his ass a fucking... which was a lot. At first he thought he was bisexual because of that, and since we both like to experiment, we found a guy to fuck James. I knew this guy was great at fucking because we used to fool around, but when James finished fucking him and getting fucked by him, he and I both realized he wasn't that into dudes, or at least, not dudes like him. He still loved the aspect of getting fucked, but the feeling of a man like that over or under him, plus the feeling of that man's cock, or cum, in, or on, him just didn't feel as good as me with my strapon.

We did try with two more guys I knew were good, and one that was recommended by one of our gay friends, but there was just something missing for James to say he totally liked it. So in other words he was only very slightly into men, and was very picky on his guys, but he is really, really into me.

Over the years we had gotten married, I got a job working in an office, eventually made my way up the hierarchy, and, once I got pregnant, James decided to stop his odd jobs and biking ways and decided to be the best stay at home dad he was today. Tonight is also the night of our 5 year wedding anniversary and I had a very frustrating day at work. This guy, let's call him Jim, had been harassing me to have an affair with him and I normally can handle it, but today he was just too much. Normally, with guys who were this pushy, I would take this head on and just lure him into my bed, fuck him with my strapon, and then kick him to the curb. However, I am happily married now, sexually satisfied with James, and didn't want to give Jim any ammunition. Plus, even though he is the son of the head of our company, he can't be that stupid to not know who the head of HR is, i.e. Me!! I would just have to deal with it tomorrow if he still kept at it because I wanted to be home and happy.

James noticed my mood and did what he could to alleviate it, while still making this anniversary dinner at home the best he could. Once dinner was done, and our child, Saul, was ready for bed, I elected to put him to bed, and I noticed James excitedly ran up to the bedroom to get himself ready. I took my time with Saul because James was so much more of a treat to fuck the longer he waited and became needy. And boy was I in for a treat.

Now, back to the beginning of this tale, I slowly make my way over to my hubby.

"You know the rules honey. I need to see that ass is properly prepped," I said as I used the tips of my fingers to run along the length of his erection.

"Yes Mistress," he said as he caught along to my game I wanted to play with him tonight. He quickly flipped around onto his front, reached back with one hand to spread his ass apart, and looked back at me while using his forearm to prop himself up on the bed.

"Very good my little slut. I am also glad to see you saved the lubing up for me," I placed one of my hands on his other cheek to spread him some more which caused him to groan. Once I noticed that the bottle of lube was within arms reach I immediately dove into eating his ass which caused him to cry out in pleasured surprise. As I made out with his puckered hole I noticed his hold on his ass was slipping and slapped the cheek he was holding. "Keep a firm hold honey or your mistress is going to have to stop."

"Yes Mistress. I won't let go," he whined out, not liking the thought of me leaving him blue balled tonight.

"Good slut." I continued to eat him out, but the thought of blue balls gave me an idea. I moved my attention from his ass to kissing, sucking, and licking at his heavy sac. He cried out and moaned as I then added a lubed up finger into his channel. "Your nuts taste so good and full baby. I can tell you listened to me and saved up that tasty sperm for your loving mistress."

"Yes Mistress. I wanted to follow your orders and give you as much cream as I could as your obedient slaaave!" his last word was drawn out as I added another lubed finger into his stretching hole.

"Very good whore. I might even let you do what you want with me after I am done taking your ass tonight if you keep it up," I said before sucking both of his balls, one at a time, into my mouth which caused him to cry out again. I knew he was getting close, and knew it was just about time for one of my favorite things to use on him. Removing his balls from my mouth I added one more finger to his ass and started kissing and sucking at his cheeks to leave a hickey or two. When I felt he was properly stretched and lubed up... for now... I grabbed a cock ring from my pocket.

"Now turn over darling. It's time for your ring," I state, and almost as soon as I finished talking he was already turned around with his dick in my face, waiting for me to put the ring around his penis. I smiled even wider as I secured the constraint to his dick and gave the head a kiss once it was secure. "Now lay back and hold your knees to your chest before spreading your legs. I want to see your face tonight as I give your whore ass what you want."

"Yes mistress," he moaned out, almost breathless from the pleasure, and did as he was told. Though I wanted him to be a bit more needy so these next steps... well I definitely took my time. I slowly slipped that straps around my hips and legs before going over which dildo I wanted to add to the harness one by one. I would peek over my shoulder every once in a while to see which one suited his fancy tonight and surprisingly he seemed to want one of the thicker ones we owned, but it was only just under 5 inches... he was really a size queen most nights.

I chuckled at the thought of what his choice gave me... maybe Jim might pay a visit to our bed like Jim wanted after all... well that is a thought for later. For now, I secured the dildo into its proper place in the harness and began to lube it up. I had a little extra work to do to make sure it stayed lubed because it was made to be like an uncircumsized penis; moving skin and all. However, that moving skin made the lube stretch out and dry out a bit faster, so I am kind of glad I got him this needy tonight. I needed him to cum quickly.

He looked at me with so much lust once I was fully done up with my strapon I was almost positive he would cum even with the cock ring. I stood over him and began to add more lube around his hole before slowly, but steadily, pushing my cock into his anus. He cried out once the head slipped past his anal ring and from there it was easier to feed the rest of the length in. Once it was in though I let it rest there because it had been a while since we used one this thick and even with my fingers stretching him before this would still be uncomfortable to start.

"Are you ready honey?" I said as I broke character for a second. I cared about his safety more than any of my sexual fantasies.

Being the caring husband he was however, he kept up with his act, "Yes Mistress. I am."

I smiled as I slowly pulled it out and pushed it back in again. His moans were more like whines as I did this. With each pull back and thrust I picked up speed and soon his moans got louder and were sounding more like what I recognize as his moans. I leaned forward to kiss him as it was another turn on for me to have him moan directly into my mouth as he wrapped one hand in my hair and the other around my back to pull me closer. I began to pinch at his nipples which caused him to start bucking up more into me before wrapping his strong legs around my waist.

I pull back once, with a bit of effort, once I noticed I was beginning to not have smooth thrusting. With little effort, a skill I gained from doing this for so many years, I was able to grab the lube and add more to our connected bits without slowing down in my thrusts... in fact I seemed to pick up my pace once I saw his beautiful phallus twitching with a want to release. I leaned down again but this time it was to suck at his nipples.

He cried out, "I am so close Mistress! So close!" he pulled my head closer to his chest, encouraging me to treat his nipples a bit rougher. This always got him going.

"Just a bit longer baby," I stated as I moved to roughly play with his neglected teat, "Mistress needs a bit more of your slutty body." I needed him to be a bit over the edge. I needed to hear him struggling to speak. I needed him to lose himself a bit more before I could reach my own orgasm.

"Yes Mistress," he cried while I bottomed out and just rotated my hips against his. I did this for a while while I abused his chest with nips and kisses.

"So tight tramp," I pulled back slowly before quickly pushing back in, "You would think by now this hungry cunt would be a bit looser."

"Best for you Mistress," he struggled to get those words out when I then began to stroke his pulsating cock.

"You are the best baby," I finished as I played with the head of his penis.

And when he didn't respond I knew I had him where I wanted him. I felt my juices flowing even more now and knew that this was enough to set me off. I leaned forward and made out with him as he once again moaned and mumbled incoherently into my mouth. I was so close and knew what I had to do to make sure we came at the same time. I picked up the speed again in my thrusting, but slowly began to move my hand down his pecks, tickling his abs, massaging his hips and finally grabbed onto his cock ring.

He started to thrust up into my hand and with one swift motion I removed the cock ring and roughly pushed one last time into his ass and held it there. His eyes rolled back into his head, he pushed into the mattress whie wrapping his legs tightly around, and he shot onto my stomach and chest. I felt myself orgasm as I took in such an arousing sight and felt his potent jizz cover me before we both fell with me on his chest and spreading his cum to his chest.

We were just breathing for a while before I gently got up and began to slowly remove my strapon from his ass. I chucked at the sight of him covered in his own seed with a goofy smile plastered on his passed out face. I knew that I wouldn't have any help in cleaning up that night, but I could forgive him this one time since he helps most nights.

By the time I had everything and ourselves cleaned up, I crawled into bed with him, and enjoyed cuddling my naked body into his. Somehow this woke him back up and he pulled me into his arms and against his chest and kissed the top of my head, "Happy Anniversary babe."

I smiled up at him, "Happy Anniversary baby," I kissed the underside of his chin. "I am glad I was able to make you pass out this year."

He chuckled, "One year I am going to have to do that to you. It is one of the greater gifts you've given to me on our 'versary."

I laughed with him, "I may just let you one year." which caused us to laugh more. He was too much of a buttslut to pass up a fucking on our anniversary and I was too happy to do it.

"So what got you so stressed out at work today?" he asked as he began to play with my hair.

I didn't want to answer at first... I was a bit apprehensive as to how he would react to my proposal I had come up with while I was fucking him, "You know that newbie I mentioned before?"

"Jim? What about him this time?" he sounded concerned which made me happy, but even more nervous.

"Well he was at it again with the whole hitting on me thing and..." I wanted to continue but my nerves got the better of me and I buried my face into his chest to muffle my thoughts.

"What?" he asked, but the tone of it made it seem like he heard me anyway and didn't fully comprehend what I asked.

I looked back up at him and asked for real this time. "How would you feel if I invited Jim into our bed to teach him a lesson like I used to do?"

He just laughed at my nervous demeanor and just hugged me closer, "I had a feeling it was getting to that."

No it was time for me to be confused, "What?"

"I know what you were like before we got married, and even when we were dating. I actually thought you would have dealt with him the moment he began to not take the hint." he smiled as he went back to stroking my hair.

I chuckled, "I was really tempted, but with us being married I thought you wouldn't want me doing that anymore."

"I was okay with you doing it when we were dating, so of course I am okay with you doing it now." he kissed my cheeks that became flushed in embarrassment.

"I feel silly... I really should've brought up these thoughts with you sooner." I responded to which he just laughed and nodded. "But I have another question for you now."

"And that is?" he stopped what he was doing and looked into my eyes.

"How would you feel if I got you to help?" I asked the part I was nervous about, "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want, but... I have been wanting to see you with another man a lot recently."

"Really?" he asked and I nodded. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me, to which I returned, "I have to admit something."

"Yes?" I started to kiss his throat.

"As soon as you mentioned him I did a bit of online stalking and I think I found his profile on a certain website we have been looking into recently." he admitted.

"Oh? Really?!" I asked as I remembered the pet play website we looked at a few weeks ago to see if James was into it and what I would need to do to facilitate those fantasies.

"Yeah... I was actually going to bring up bringing him into the bedroom to do your lesson teaching thing tomorrow, but it seems you beat me to it," he chuckled.

I smiled, getting more excited now that I knew I had my hubby's participation guaranteed, "Then I guess we have some planning to do don't we?" he smiled and nodded to which I just smiled wider, "Well, let's get some sleep. We can plan a bit more, but let's aim for the end of the week," he nodded and I continued, "But for now let's just think of us. It is our anniversary after all."

He kissed me gently before we just snuggled further into each other and further under the blankets, "Love you."

"Love you too." I said with a yawn and we were both soon asleep, dreaming of each other... and of what we would do to Jim.