Stay at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking her shot, Kim said, "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"No, you don't have to drink if you don't want to," Bill said.

Kim chuckled and said, "I'm fine, Bill. I was just wondering if you planned to take advantage of me like you did when I was eighteen."

"As I remember it, it was the other way around, sis," Bill said.

"Nope, you seduced me. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it," Kim said.

We played another game, and Bill and Kim lost. We drank our shots and continued playing. Carol broke but didn't make a ball. Bill ran the table and my sister and I lost. Carol made a production of removing her panties, tossing them with her foot. I shucked my boxer briefs.

Kim glanced at my cock and smiled. She winked at Carol, causing me to blush.

We skipped our shots and began the next game. By the end, all of us were naked. While at the bar drinking our shots, my sister started laughing.

"Okay, time to up the stakes again. The loser of the next game has to go down on the winners," Bill said.

I watched for Kim's reaction to what her brother said. Without batting an eye, she agreed. I was sure Carol wouldn't protest, and neither would I.

"Let's change the teams. Kim and I will play against Bill and Matt," Carol said.

Kim and Carol lost the next game. I was sure they did it on purpose. The girls led Bill and me to the couch, had us sit down, and stood looking at us. After sharing grins, the girls moved closer. Kim knelt between Bill's legs while Carol knelt between mine.

As if they timed it, Kim and my sister took our cocks into their mouths. They moaned and slobbered, causing Bill's and my cocks to rise. As she sucked me, Carol looked into my eyes.

I glanced at Kim, watching as she blew her brother. She was as animated as Carol, and just as noisy. After sucking us for a few minutes, the girls switched. I watched Kim stoke my shaft before she licked the length.

"I've been wanting to do this since I saw you in the pool. You have a great cock," Kim said.

As she lowered her mouth onto my dick, I reached down and massaged one of her breasts. She moaned and pushed down, taking my entire cock into her mouth and throat. Turning my head, I noticed Bill and Carol were watching us.

When I felt I was getting close to coming, I pulled Kim off my cock. I stood, picked her up, and placed her on the couch. Dropping to my knees, I pushed her legs apart and started licking her hairless pussy.

Kim held my head against her crotch as I used my lips, tongue, and teeth to service her pussy. She gripped the back of my head, shoving my face into her crotch as she rocked her hips. As I licked her, I slipped a finger into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop, Matt," Kim shouted. She moaned and wiggled.

A few minutes later, Kim's body tensed and shook as she came. Her moans turned to squeals, and she clamped my head between her thighs. When she pushed me away, I moved up and kissed Kim. Her tongue shot into my mouth as we shared our first kiss.

I hugged Kim, feeling her breasts against my chest. Running my hands up her sides, I covered her tits and gently squeezed them. She moaned into my mouth and whipped her tongue against my tongue.

Putting her mouth near my ear, Kim said, "I want you to fuck me."

"In due time," I said as I continued massaging her breasts.

Kim turned, sitting on my lap. We watched Bill lick his wife's pussy as she played with her breasts. Chuckling, Kim reached over, pushed one of Carol's hands away, and took over massaging her tit. When she leaned over and started sucking Carol's nipple, my sister came.

We took a break to have a shot and get fresh beers. Carol and Kim stood next to one another while Bill and I stood at their sides. I kept glancing at the girls' breasts, watching them jiggle when they moved. Kim caught me checking her chest and laughed.

"I hope you like my boobs. They're not a big as Carol's, but I don't think my thirty-four C tits are too small," Kim said.

I put an arm around Kim, moved my hand up her side, and cupped one of her breasts. Bouncing it gently, I said, "I think you have great boobs, Kim."

"Matt's a man. Men like all tits," Carol said.

As the four of us laughed, I continued touching Kim's breast. She dropped one of her hands, curled her fingers around my semi-erect shaft, and squeezed me.

"Are you playing with my brother's cock?" Carol asked Kim.

"Sure, he's playing with my boob," Kim said.

"If you don't mind, I want to fool around with Matt. You and Bill can watch or join us," My sister said.

Bill moved around, grabbed his sister, and said, "I think we can figure something out."

Kim giggled and said, "I've always wanted to fool around with two men at the same time."

"You're going to love it, Kim. It's great when one of them fucks my pussy while I suck the other one's cock," Carol said.

I looked at my sister and furrowed my brow. Carol laughed and said, "Hey, girls talk. Kim knows the three of us have been having sex. When I told her, she told me she wanted to join us."

When I saw Bill hugging and kissing Kim, I took Carol into my arms. She gave me a kiss, stroked my cock, and moved her mouth to my ear.

"Why don't you and Bill show Kim a good time?" Carol said.

Bill and Kim had moved to the couch. She was on her knees, sucking her brother's cock. Carol led me over to them and pointed at Kim's pussy.

"Get behind Kim and stuff her with your big cock," Carol said.

I knelt on the floor behind Kim. When I put my hand between her legs and stroked her vulva, she moved her knees apart. My sister dropped down next to me, jacked my cock, and fed it into Kim's wet pussy. I rocked my hips until my hips pressed against Kim's upturned ass.

"Oh, god, you're cock feels good in my pussy," Kim said after lifting her mouth from her brother's cock. She took Bill back into her mouth, sinking down and taking his whole cock.

Carol used one hand to caress my balls and the other to play with Kim's dangling breasts. She looked into my eyes, smiling as the three of us worked on Kim. Holding her hips, I thrust my cock in and out of Kim's pussy.

The sound of slapping flesh, Kim's slobbering, and moaning filled the room. Kim's body shook as her pussy contracted around my cock as I maintained a steady pace. Carol removed her hand from my balls and diddled Kim's clit.

Kim came first, groaning around Bill's cock as her body vibrated. I moment later, I started to remove my cock because I was ready to come. Carol shook her head, informing me Kim was on birth control. As my cock erupted in her pussy, Bill let out a grunt and shot his semen into his sister's sucking mouth.

While still shaking, I removed my cock from Kim's pussy. Carol flipped onto her back, slid her head between Kim's legs, and pulled her pussy to her mouth. Sitting up, she shoved her crotch down on my sister's mouth and probing tongue.

After a few minutes of Carol's oral attack, Kim moved away, turned around, and put her back against the couch. Bill pulled his wife up, pressed his mouth to hers, and they kissed. I watched as my sister shared the remnants of my cum and Kim's juices with him.

Caught up in the heat of the moment, I kissed Kim. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and I tasted my brother-in-law's cum.

"You guys, are wild! I have never come that hard in my life," Kim said as we held each other.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, baby," Bill said. "I have a feeling things are only getting started."

Getting up, Kim sat next to Bill. She put her arms around his shoulders, gave him a kiss, and said, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to have sex with you again. When you and Carol married, I felt there wouldn't be another opportunity."

"You're welcome to fuck my hubby whenever you want to. I don't have a problem with incest. When Bill told me about you two when you were younger, I wished I had seduced my brother. It doesn't matter anymore, Matt fucks me now. When he stopped here on the way to our parents' house, and we found out he couldn't go, I asked Bill if I could have sex with my brother," Carol said.

"I guess you didn't object, did you, Bill?" Kim said.

Shaking his head, Bill said, "I thought it would be hot to watch Carol fuck someone else. We talked about it when we role-played, but never felt it would come to fruition. Then Matt showed up, and we seized the opportunity. If anything, I'm not a hypocrite. I can't fault Carol for wanting to have sex with her brother when I want to have sex with you, Kim."

"No more than I want to fuck my big brother. I understood when you said we had to stop when you started dating Carol," Kim said.

"I wouldn't have been able to handle the guilt," Bill said.

Carol chuckled and said, "And now?"

Laughing, Bill said, "What guilt? Speaking of guilt, how did you like licking my sister's pussy?"

"What guilt?" Carol replied, causing all of us to laugh. "I always wondered what it would be like. Now I know."

"I have to say, you're damn good for your first time," Kim said.

"I guess you have experience with pussy licking," I said.

"Yes, both giving and receiving. As I said, Carol is good at it," Kim said.

"I guess you need more practice, sweetie," Bill said.

Carol rubbed Bill's crotch and said, "Does the idea of me eating pussy turn you on?"

"I thought it was hot as hell," Bill said.

"If you two boys are good to us, maybe we'll put on a show for you one of these days. We can do sixty-nine after you fuck us and fill our pussies with cum," Kim said.

"I'm down for watching you two. Not to mention fucking you," I said.

"It looks like my little brother is loosing up more all the time," Carol said.

"Did you have hangups?" Kim asked.

"No, I lacked experience and confidence. I don't really think I have any hangups regarding sex. How about you, Kim? Do you have hangups?" I said.

"I'm not into pain or fooling around with animals, but I'm open to most things," Kim replied.

"Anal?" Carol asked.

"Yeah, I'm good with it as long as the person doing me knows what they're doing. As I said, I'm not into pain," Kim said, and then she smiled. "So, what are the rules? I mean, do you limit your fun to when everyone's together?"

Carol laughed and said, "Hell, no! We're open to most anything, at any time, with anyone. Up until now, I've had my work cut out for me trying to keep these two studs happy."

"Consider me reinforcements, Carol. I'm so looking forward to sucking and fucking Matt and my brother. If I'd of known you and Bill are into it like it appears you are, I would have visited more often," Kim said.

"Actually, we didn't think we'd ever do anything like this until Matt came here. As I said, up until he arrived, it was pillow talk while Carol and I role-played. I have to say, the real thing is much better than the fantasy," Bill said.

"It sure is. I love it," Carol said.

We spent an hour recovering and getting to know each other better. Bill asked if anyone wanted another drink. All of us nodded and went to the bar for shots and cold beers. While we stood there, my sister began playing with my cock. She waggled my dick, causing it to stiffen.

"I need to get fucked," Carol said as she used my dick to pull me to the couch.

My sister had me sit down and took my cock into her mouth, sucking me until it was hard. She sat on my lap with back to my chest and lowered herself. I held her sides as she impaled herself.

As Carol rode my cock, I reached around her body so I could play with her bouncing tits. She leaned back, turned her head, and kissed me. While we fucked, Bill and Kim came over. Kneeling between our legs, Kim looked at our sexual union.

"Oh, shit, Kim is licking my clit," Carol said.

Nodding, I said, "She's licking my cock and balls, too."

"Get closer and lick your wife's pussy while I suck Matt's balls," Kim said.

Craning my neck, I watched Kim and Bill between Carol's and my legs. I felt Kim suck one of my nuts into her mouth and rub it with her tongue. Carol wiggled, as her husband flicked his tongue against her clitoris.

As things heated up, I suddenly felt two tongues on my cock. I realized Bill and his sister were licking both Carol and me. Leaning my head back, I enjoyed the feeling of having my cock in my sister while Kim and Bill used their tongues on our junction.

I felt my sister move up, and my cock come out of her pussy. A moment later, I felt a warm mouth engulf me. Gripping Carol's breasts, I closed my eyes and moaned.

"That's it, suck his cock. I know you've always wanted to know what it's like to give a blow job," I heard Kim say.

My eyes popped open, and I leaned forward. My sister looked down, watching Bill bobbing his head on my cock. Bill backed off, and Kim took over, sucking me for a few minutes before she guided my cock back into Carol's pussy. Once again, I felt two tongues lapping at my sister's and my crotches.

Carol and I kissed as I rolled her hard nipples between my thumbs and fingertips. She began moving faster, and her bouncing made it near impossible for us to maintain our open-mouth kissing. When I felt my sister's pussy contracting around my cock, I shot my semen into her. She howled as were reached our mutual orgasms.

My spent cock fell out of Carol's pussy, and I felt it in a mouth. Glancing around my sister, I watched Kim suck our combined fluids from my softening dick. A moment late, Kim released my cock, and Carol gasped. She leaned forward, placing her hands on Kim's head as she licked her pussy.

I had to shift in order to see Kim sucking my cum out of my sister. Bill sat back on his heels, watching his sister eating his wife. When Carol pushed her away, Kim moved to Bill and kissed him. It was hot watching the siblings sharing Carol's and my cum.

As we recovered, I wanted to ask Bill about him sucking my cock. What he did didn't put me off in the least. If anything, it refueled a craving I hadn't felt since I was eighteen. Before I could say anything, Kim grabbed Bill and moved him to the couch.

"It's our turn now," Kim said as she mounted Bill's cock.

Carol told me we should give them the same treatment they gave us. Nodding, I joined my sister on the floor between Bill and Kim's legs. We moved around until I was able to lick Kim's clit while Carol kissed and sucked her husband's balls. When my tongue made contact with Bill's cock, I inhaled the scent of sex. My nostrils flared and my mouth watered as I contemplated my next move.

Curling two fingers around the exposed portion of Bill's cock, I pulled it free of his sister's pussy. Carol watched wide-eyed as I licked her husband's cock from his balls to the glans. Opening my mouth, I covered Bill's cock with my mouth. As I felt the shaft slide against my tongue, the memory of blowing my friend while I was in high school came flooding back.

On one of the camping trips Greg and I went on, we sucked each other's cocks. He did me first, swallowing when I came in his mouth. When I blew him, I also swallowed. Greg and I shared blow jobs several times before we decided we liked girls better.

Now, I was once again enjoying the feeling of a cock in my mouth. I glanced up, watching Carol fingering Kim. My sister smiled at me, pulled her husband's cock from my mouth, and took into hers. After bobbing her head a few times, she reinserted it in Kim's pussy.

Carol and I resumed licking Bill and Kim, neither of us caring where our tongues touched. Kim came first, followed a moment later by her brother. When his cock softened and fell out of Kim's pussy, Carol and I looked at each other.

"Which one do you want?" Carol said.

Leaning forward, I sucked Bill's slick into my mouth. I savored the texture of his softening cock and the taste of his semen. My sister pushed her head between Kim's legs, licking and slurping at her husband's cum as it leaked out of her pussy. As soon and Carol finished, we shared a sloppy kiss.

The four of us collapsed in sexual exhaustion. We sat in the bonus room, recovering from the wildest sex I'd ever had. Bill finally got up and got bottled water for us. We quenched our thirst and shifted around until I sat with Kim, and Bill sat with Carol.

Leaning forward, Carol smiled at me and said, "That wasn't your first time, was it?"

Shaking my head, I told them about my experience while I was in high school.

"Bill used to wonder about it. He even sucked one of my dildos while we were playing," Carol said.

"We discussed it when we were teens. Bill said he wanted to know what it was like, but was afraid of being labeled." Kim giggled. "He confessed when I told him I liked pussy. My first sex was with another girl. After my brother took my virginity, I decided I wanted both."

"As I said, today was the first time I did anything with a woman." Carol chuckled. "I can tell you it won't be the last, not as long as Kim is willing."

"There are many women who are bisexual," Kim said.

"Not for me. Bill and I talked about this and agreed we wouldn't do anything with anyone else. As long as you or my brother are here, we're game for what we're doing. Once you're gone, it will end and just be my husband and me. We are fortunate to have you two to live out our fantasies. We're not looking for anything or anyone else," Carol said.

Nodding, Bill said, "Carol and I don't want a swinging lifestyle. We don't feel like we're swingers because you two are family, and we love you. While the sex has been amazing so far, it's the closeness of family that makes it posable for us."

Kim got up and moved closer to Bill and Carol. She gave them a hug, kissed them, and said, "I love you guys too."

When she moved back to me, Kim sat on my lap. I put my arms around her waist, hugging her naked body to mine.

"How many men have you been with, Kim?" Carol said.

Smiling, Kim said, "Two-thirds of the men I've screwed are in this room. The other guy was a good friend who was more than happy to satisfy my need for a cock in my snatch. Tom and I got together once in a while and fucked, but we were never a couple. Tom is gay but likes sex with me when he gets the urge." Kim laughed. "He was more interested in anal than my pussy. We always used a condom when we had sex.

"It was different with girls. I have been with several chicks. Wendy and I used each other when we didn't have anyone else. Looking back on it, I think it was more her using me than the other way around."

I chuckled and said, "This is weird. Two-thirds of the girls I've had sex with are here too."

"Well, half the men I've sucked and fucked and one hundred percent of the women I've had sex with are here. I'm good with keeping it the way it is," Carol said.

Looking at her brother, Kim said. "Unless there's someone I don't know about, two of the four girls Bill has been with are here. He fucked two of my friends when I was in high school. In all fairness, they went after him."

"You knew about Sue and Laura?" Bill said.

"Sure, they couldn't wait to tell me how well you fucked. I wanted to tell them it was because of the practice you had with me, but I knew I couldn't. It really sucked when I lost my virginity and couldn't tell anyone who I shared it with. Well, I couldn't tell them who I fucked, only that I did," Kim said.

"What did you do with the boys you dated?" Bill asked.

Giggling, Kim said, "If they were hot, and I liked them, they got handjobs. If I really liked them, I blew them. With all the practice I got sucking your cock, I was told I was great at giving head."

Laughing, I said, "I know what you mean. That's what Greg said too."

"Carol, do you ever feel as if you missed something because Bill was your only lover?" Kim said.

"No, never. I mean, I wondered, but I never felt I missed anything. Bill has always been a fantastic lover. When I expressed my curiosity, he suggested role-playing. We have shared some of the wildest sex with each other while pretending." Carol chuckled. "I never thought our play would become a reality, but it has, thanks to Matt, and now you, Kim. Hopefully, we'll continue our exploration for as long as you two are here."