Stay at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I need to get some rest. I'll see you in the morning," Bill said.

"I'm going with you, baby. We need a shower before we go to bed," Carol said.

"I'm wiped out too," Kim said.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" I said.

Kim kissed me and said, "You bet your sweet ass, I do."

Kim and I headed for the second bathroom, but Carol invited us to their shower. Kim and I stood in the bathroom, hugging and kissing while we watched Bill and Carol wash each other. When they finished, Kim and I got in.

"This has been quite the night, hasn't it?" I said while shampooing Kim's hair.

"I think the night was marvelous. I've never been as comfortable talking about sex as I was tonight. It's refreshing to be able to be completely honest, with no fear of repercussions. You may not believe me, but this is the first time I ever let my hair down and talked about some of the things we discussed," Kim said.

"I have to agree with you. It's been like this since Bill, Carol, and I first got together." I hugged Kim for a moment. "I'm glad you're comfortable enough to join us."

"This has been a night of firsts for me. It's the first time I had sex with more than one person. It's the first time I saw a man suck another man's cock. The first time I ate a pussy full of cum." Kim chuckled and rubbed my crotch. "It's the first time I ever felt a cock as big as yours."

I was about to make a comment about the size of my dick, but instead, I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

Rubbing her soapy hands over my body, Kim said, "I'm not finished enjoying the night."

Kim and I finished in the shower and dried ourselves. When we went into the bedroom, Carol looked at us and said, "Are you two joining us tonight?"

Looking at me, Kim shrugged her shoulders. I put my arm around her waist, smiled, and said, "Not tonight. We'll see you in the morning."

Carol and Bill chuckled and said, "Goodnight," at the same time.

I guided Kim out of the room. When we reached the door to my bedroom, I turned to her and said, "Are you sleeping in the family room, or would you like to sleep with me?"

Walking into the room, Kim said, "Don't ask stupid questions."

Laughing, we got into bed, and came together. We shared kisses as we ran our hands over each other's bodies. Kim put her hand on my genitals and rubbed me.

"Do you think you can get this thing hard again tonight?" Kim said.

"I don't know," I said. "If it's all the same, I'd just as soon snuggle and fall asleep in your arms."

Kim nuzzled her nose against my neck. She kissed my ear, then moved her mouth to mine. After sharing a tender kiss, she rested her head on my shoulder. I held her against me, feeling the warmth of her body. As we snuggled, I heard Kim sigh.

"You are amazing, Matt. This is the first time a man has ever wanted to just snuggle with me," Kim said.

"Goodnight, Kim. I'll see you in the morning," I said, and then I kissed the top of her head.

Kim wiggled, pressing her firm breasts against me as we cuddled. I felt my eyelids get heavy and heard Kim's shallow breathing. As I drifted asleep, I smiled, thinking of the fun evening we had.