All Comments on 'Stay at Home Ch. 03'

by darkvision29

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

Loving this... can hardly wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Male on male

Not for me,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoying it

Enjoyed reading all the encounters.

Can’t wait to read the next chapters.

Storyteller_lickinguStoryteller_lickingualmost 4 years ago
Desire to read more increases...

The evolution of the story has been excellent so far. Sure there were times it felt a bit rushed butt most of the time the tempo and action were spot on.

Oddly enough the development of the MM play is what I find the hottest... which is weird for me but also intriguing.

Ass a big fan of all things anal, I’m loving the inclusion of rimming, toy play and the hint at pegging. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing where chapter-4 takes your characters. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it includes the men exploring, much more rimming for everyone and possibly the ladies tasting some anal cream pies.

Anyways, other than a few MINOR spelling and grammar points that I’m sure others will nag about, this is a very hot and sexy story.

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977almost 4 years ago

LOVED this chapter, especially the f/f and m/m and extra especially the pegging aspect. You DEFINITELY need to hurry up and get the next chapter to us.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 3 years ago

Keep going..... I love EVERYTHING!!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Another terrific chapter. I love the dialogue and sex acts between the characters. I especially like how Matt and Kim’s relationship develops, as you see them falling in love. Very romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved everything except the idea of the webcam to stream their sessions. The concept of anonymity is simply a fallacy. Like the idiots film themselves breaking the law. Ever IT person knows that anything uploaded to the Internet is there forever and can be easily copied and spread. Becoming a career ending activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved all your chapters so far and your writing style!! How you captured the relationships showed good deal without getting bogged down in mundane details

Until the porn site. You lost me and I won't read any more.

Not just you but most writers end up making their incest characters into degenerates, I can not understand why.

But art is made to illicit emotional responses, is it not? Good or bad. I experienced alot of them with this story, but the porn site leaves a "bad taste" in my mouth.

I look forward to new stories you may share. Thanks for your hard work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous