Stay at Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

On Wednesday night, as we got ready for bed, Kim told me she'd be back in a few minutes. I watched her go to the bathroom and close the door. I stripped, climbed onto the bed, and stretched out on my back. A few minutes later, Kim came in, turned off the overhead light, and closed the door.

It was dark in the room, but I could see as I watched Kim walk over to the bed and get on. She knelt between my legs, took my cock into her mouth, and started sucking me. After a few minutes, she moved up and kissed me. I ran my hands over her back and pushed my tongue into her mouth.

Kim moved up, dangling one of her breasts at my mouth. I pulled her down and suckled her nipple. She rubbed my head and moaned as I moved my mouth from one tit to the other. As I nursed her breasts, Kim squirmed around above me. I saw the light come on when she turned on the bedside lamp.

I put my hands on Kim's shoulders and pushed her up. She rubbed her crotch on my stomach as she slid down my body. When I could see her face, I noticed she was grinning. She continued moving lower until she straddled my legs. She wrapped her hand around my cock and started jacking me off.

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling of her hand moving up and down my cock. Then, I felt something cold and lifted my head. Kim continued grinning as she coated my cock with lube.

"I want you to fuck my ass, baby," Kim cooed.

"It will be my pleasure," I said.

"I hope it will be my pleasure." Kim moved off me and stretched out on her back.

I moved between Kim's legs, gazing at her splayed crotch. She produced a six-inch dildo and slid it into her pussy. Once she'd worked the device into her, she grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled back, exposing her anus. I ran my hands along her thighs and down to her ass.

When I pushed a finger into her rectum, I noticed her anal passage was slick. Kim grinned and said, "I prepared my ass for you before coming to bed."

Using two fingers, I stretched her anus. She moaned and wiggled as I stroked her rectum with my fingers and moved closer. Kim put her legs on my shoulders, reached between us, grabbed my cock, and placed it against her anus. She rocked her hips when I pushed my cock into her ass.

"Oh, baby, your cock feels so good in my ass," Kim said as I began moving.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you, sweetie," I said.

"You're doing great. You can fuck me harder," Kim said.

She grabbed the end of the dildo and fucked her pussy as I moved my cock in her ass. Kim moaned and thrashed about as I picked up speed and shoved my entire cock into her rectum. She pumped the dildo in her pussy, and I felt it through the thin membrane between her pussy and bowels. Leaning forward, I covered one of her breasts with my mouth. Kim squealed when I took her nipple between my teeth and applied pressure.

Kim jerked the dildo out of her pussy and tossed it on the bed. She grabbed her legs again, pulling them back. I started pounding in and out of her ass, causing my hips to smack against her butt cheeks. She started chanting, telling me to fuck her harder.

The tightness of her anus made it hard for me to prolong my climax. When I told Kim I was close, she nodded and said, "Do it, Matt. Come in my ass."

When my cock began shooting semen into Kim's rectum, she flexed her sphincter. I let out a groan as her ass milked my cock. Once I was spent, I leaned forward, resting against Kim's body. She released her legs, hugging me as my dick pulled out of her anus.

"You're amazing, baby. I've had anal sex before, but it was never as good as this was," Kim said.

"I was afraid I was going to hurt you," I said.

Shaking her head, Kim said, "Not at all. Your big cock fits me perfectly. The only other man to fuck my ass was Tom. His cock wasn't nearly as big as yours is," Kim said.

"You never did it with Bill?" I asked.

Shaking her head, Kim said, "No, I was young and just learning about sex. We didn't engage in any ass play."

Kim and I kissed for a few minutes. She pulled her head back, chuckled, and said, "Let's take a quick shower. I have plans for us tonight."

"Oh, really? What do you have in mind?" I said.

Grinning, Kim said, "It's a surprise, baby."

Kim and I went to the bathroom and took a shower together. When she washed my ass, I wiggled against her probing fingers. Once we were dry, we went back to bed. Kim had me stretch out on my back and got between my legs. She leaned forward and sucked my limp cock into her mouth.

I ran my fingers through Kim's hair as she blew me and caressed my balls. Pushing my cock against my stomach, she sucked one of my nuts into her mouth. I let out a moan as she pushed my legs back and pressed her tongue against my asshole. Kim rubbed my cock and balls as she rimmed me.

"Oh, fuck!" I said as Kim used her tongue to poke at my anus.

"Are you okay with this?" Kim said as she looked up.

"Sure, I'm willing to try anything," I said.

Chuckling, Kim pressed a finger against my pucker. I wiggled as she ran her fingertip over my anus.

"If you tell me to, I'll stop," Kim said as she applied pressure.

I let out a groan and nodded.

Kim removed her finger from my ass. She kissed my balls, then took my cock into her mouth. A moment later, I felt her finger on my anus again, but this time she was using lube. While slowly sucking my cock, she worked a finger into my ass. I moaned and wiggled against her finger. Just as I became accustomed to having her finger in my rectum, Kim added another digit.

Pumping her fingers in my asshole, Kim said, "Are you still okay?"

I was more than okay. The feeling of Kim fingering my ass was turning me on. Taking a deep breath, I said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Using one hand to stroke my cock, Kim continued fingering my ass. When she added a third finger, I started moaning. She kept up her probing for a few moments, and then she removed her fingers.

I lifted my head to see what Kim was doing. She giggled and held up the dildo she'd used on her pussy. As she waggled the silicone device, I dropped my head back onto the bed.

"I'm going to fuck your ass with my dildo," Kim said.

When I didn't protest, she pressed the blunt end of the dildo against my anus. She twisted it as she pushed it into my bowels. After working for a moment, she told me she had the entire phallic device in my ass.

I can't explain the feeling of having my anus fucked by the dildo. While there was a bit of discomfort at first, the burning sensation quickly subsided, replaced with pleasure.

"Oh, shit, Kim. Fuck my ass," I said as I rocked my hips.

Kim took my cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head at the same cadence as she fucked my ass. When she shoved the dildo into me, she took my cock into her throat. As she pulled it back, she lifted her head.

I began moaning and telling Kim to fuck me faster. She picked up the pace of the dildo and her mouth. I felt her pull back on the dildo, change the angle, and use short strokes to stimulate my prostate gland.

"I'm going to come," I said. "Holy, shit, I'm going to come."

Kim shoved the dildo deep into my bowels and sucked my cock as I exploded and shot my semen into her mouth. It felt like my ass tried to swallow the dildo as the intense climax rocketed through my body. When my cock stopped spewing cum into Kim's mouth, she lifted her head and removed the dildo from my ass.

"Well?" Kim said.

"I never felt anything like it before, Kim," I said.

"Good or bad?"

Smiling, I said, "Very good."

"So, will you let me fuck your ass again?" Kim said.

"Give me a few minutes to rest," I said, causing both of us to laugh.

"Maybe I should get a strap-on so I can peg your sexy ass," Kim said.

"If you want to, I'm willing to try," I said.

Kim hugged and kissed me. Holding me close, she whispered, "You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for."

"Why, because I let you fuck my ass with a dildo?" I said, then I chuckled to let Kim know I was kidding.

"Yeah, partly. It's because you're so willing, and you're not judgemental. Ever since we got together here, you've always been supportive," Kim said.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Kim shrugged her shoulders. "Some people can't see anything except negative things in others."

"Live and let live. I learned if you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut," I said.

Kim and I hugged, kissed, and ran our hands over each other. After cleaning up, we went to sleep.

When I woke up, Kim smiled and said, "How's your butt this morning?"

Laughing, I said, "It's fine. A bit tender, but I'll live. How about your ass?"

Chuckling, Kim replied, "My ass is empty, but you can fix it if you're up to it."

"Sorry, but not until I take a piss and get some coffee," I said.

Kim hugged me, then gave me a kiss. I held her, feeling her naked body against mine. After taking care of things in the bathroom, I headed downstairs.

Bill and Carol sat at the counter with their coffee. I poured a cup and joined them. A few minutes later, Kim came into the room. She got her coffee and sat next to me. We decided to have cereal for breakfast and then get to work. Carol mentioned she wanted to research some properties she'd read about. Kim said she needed to work on one of her websites.

"What kind of websites do you design?" Bill asked his sister.

"I'll design whatever my clients require. I have several sites where my customers sell things. I also have porn sites I maintain. Two of the sites are live webcams," Kim said.

"My little sister is the porn queen. Who would have guessed?" Bill said.

"I do what pays, Bill," Kim said.

"Do you do well with the sites?" Carol said.

"Yeah, I do very well," Kim replied.

"I've never logged into one of those webcam sites. Maybe you'll show me one of yours when you have time," I said.

"Sure, let me know when you want to check it out." Kim chuckled. "Maybe you'll find a hot chick you can hook-up with on one of the sites."

Looking into Kim's eyes, I smiled and said, "I already found a hot chick."

Kim moved over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. "Yup, and I have a hot man."

We finished breakfast and headed off to take care of the things we needed to do. I sat in the family room, studying while Kim worked at her laptop. Glancing up, I saw her looking at me. We traded smiles and went back to what we were doing.

I woke up Friday morning next to Kim. Reaching over, I began caressing her breasts. She stirred, looked at me, and smiled.

"Goodmorning, baby. Didn't you get enough sex last night? I think you screwed me for over an hour," Kim said.

Leaning over, I kissed Kim. "I don't think I can ever get enough of you, sweetie."

Cuddling closer, Kim reached down and played with my cock. "I know I can't get enough of you, Matt. But I think I want to try."

Kim and I showered together and then dressed. We went down to the kitchen for coffee and to see what Bill and Carol planned for the day. While I filled coffee mugs for Kim and me, she went to the family room.

Bill and Carol came into the kitchen, got coffee, and sat with me at the island counter. As we greeted each other, Kim came in carrying her laptop. She placed the computer on the counter and opened the screen.

"What's up?" Bill said.

"I want to show you guys one of my websites if you're interested," Kim said.

"I want to see it," Carol said.

Kim booted her computer. She clicked on one of her bookmarks, bringing up the webcam site. A moment later, we watched a girl flashing her breasts.

"The broadcasters put on shows, and the viewers give them credits," Kim said, and then she changed to a room with a man stroking his cock. "You can choose women, men, couples, and transsexuals."

We watched as Kim moved from one broadcaster to another, showing us what the site offered. We read the chats, making comments on some of the things the viewers typed.

"The broadcasters get to keep all the credits the viewers give them. I sell the credits for about twenty cents, each with discounts depending on how many viewer's purchases. Each credit is worth ten cents to the broadcaster," Kim explained.

"How much money can a broadcaster earn?" Carol asked.

"It depends on how popular they are. I have some who earn several hundred dollars a day. Many of the broadcasters do this as their job," Kim said.

"Do you broadcast?" I asked.

"I have, but not very often. I do it to make sure the site is working properly," Kim said.

As she clicked from one broadcaster to another, I saw couples having sex as well as individuals stripping and showing off.

"Do you own this site?" Bill asked his sister.

"I'm one of four owners. We got together on another site and decided to create a campsite of our own. I've never met my partners in person," Kim said. "We meet once a week to collaborate and decide who's going to do what."

"I think it would be a blast to broadcast on this site," Carol said.

Bill laughed and said, "My sexy exhibitionist wife wants to show her body to a bunch of people."

"Why not? Don't you think it would be fun to see what kind of reactions we got? We've talked about having sex with other people watching when we goof around. I know we fuck in front of Matt and Kim, but it would be exciting to do it with strangers watching," Carol said.

Kim put her hand on my arm and said, "How about you, baby. Do you want to get all hot and busy while other people watch us?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "I'm game if everyone else is."

While eating breakfast, we watched the webcams, getting ideas for what we could, and would do. By the time we'd finished eating, our plans for later were set. Carol and Kim took care of the dishes while Bill and I continued watching the action on the screen.

Finished with the cleanup, Kim came over and sat in front of her computer. I watched as she opened a form and began providing information.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm creating an account for us to use on the site. We need to pick a screen name," Kim said.

"How about 'Four4Fun'" Carol offered.

"Sounds good to me. Four4Fun it is," Kim said.

After she finished completing the form, Kim logged out and then connected as a site administrator. She brought up the request and approved it.

"We're all set. I have an HD webcam we can use. Bill, can you connect my laptop to the big screen television in the bonus room? I have HDMI," Kim said.

"Sure, we can set it up later," Bill replied.

"Well, we're ready to enter the world of webcam broadcasting. I set up an account so we can get the money we earn," Kim said, and then she chuckled. "We can give the money to our poor college student."

Carol laughed and said, "Who's a poor college student?"

"Matt is the only one in college," Kim replied.

"It's true my brother is in college, but he isn't poor. Our grandfather left Matt and me a sizeable inheritance when he passed away. Neither of us has money worries. Matt is using part of his for school. I've been investing and speculating in real estate with mine," Carol said.

"And I thought all college students struggled and ate instant noodles," Kim said.

I laughed and shook my head. "Not all of us do. I live in the dorms to conserve my money, but I eat well," I said.

"I have a few things I need to attend to before we get started tonight. We can grill chicken for dinner. I'll run to the store a bit later," Bill said.

Carol stepped behind Bill, hugged him, and said, "How are we set for tequila and lemons?"

12