Stay-At-Home Dad

Story Info
Derek ends up emulating Hopi albino males.
5.6k words
4.19
22.9k
24
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,662 Followers

I don't know if it's a myth or has a scientific basis but in Sociology 101 in college I, Derick Dawson, studied the unusual incidence of albinism in Hopi Indians (I've been told by the indigenous people I know that they like to be called Indians not Native Americans so that's what I'll use despite the possibility of offending some people). According to the myth/science in the 1800s there was an unusually high incidence of albinism in the Hopi culture. It turned out that albino men were treated differently and didn't have to go out hunting or into the fields but rather stayed with the women in the village during the day. That gave them a reproductive/sexual advantage over other men in the tribe.

I remember thinking "lucky albinos," and wondering if despite my conventional skin tone I might one day have the same advantages as an albino Hopi male.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Even though I took Sociology 101 my major was in computer technology. After graduation I started a tech company with two of my college friends and we sold out to Google after only four years for almost a billion dollars. At the ripe old age of 26 I was worth north of 100 million dollars.

I guess having $100,000,000 would change a lot of people but it didn't change me much. I had grown up middle class and had no desire for a mansion, yacht, and Lamborghini. I did buy myself several nice things, though, I started up a charity, and I bought my parents a new house, but other than that I didn't change my lifestyle too much. While I turned over the day-to-day operation of the charity to a professional, I did the IT support for it and interacted with our "clients" -- mostly indigent children since I love kids -- at every opportunity.

I met my wife Grace, who is two years older than I am, when I was 27 and was immediately enamored by her. She came from a middle class background too, but unlike me was highly motivated by material things. It wasn't until we had been married for a year that I figured out how motivated she was, but by that time our first child, our daughter Zoey, was on the way.

I guess that I should have figured out that Grace was materialistic to an excessive degree when she asked for a prenup before we wed. Since she was two years older and worked in a prestigious advertising agency she thought that she had acquired more wealth than I had. Merely for budgeting purposes I took $4,000 a month of my own money (since I bankrolled the entire operation to the tune of 2.5 million dollars a year) out of the charity I set up for my IT services. Apparently Grace assumed that was the only money I had aside from a bank account that I kept with only about $15,000 in it. I never told her about my brokerage accounts with the multi-millions in them, primarily because I wanted her to wed me for love, not money, and after she requested the prenup I saw no reason to ever tell her. I think that she was surprised by my quick acceptance of the prenup; of course since I had many times the wealth that she had as long as the prenup was mutual it was to my advantage.

After Zoey was born Grace wanted to quickly go back to work. I told her that I wanted to be a stay-at-home dad, only working for the charity part-time. In order to keep her from freaking out I told her that a "rich uncle" had died and left enough money for us to buy a decent house and to leave me enough money to compensate for my lost salary for at least six years.

Zoey was the light of my life. Since Grace had gone back to work unfortunately she had to be a bottle baby instead of suckling at her mother's breasts, but I bought her the best formula on the market and she progressed just fine.

I did extensive research before buying a house. What I was looking for was a suburban setting with lots of trees and open space, good neighbors, and other families with kids. I even went to the extent of staying for a week in several different houses before deciding; that was possible only because at that time the real estate market was down and lots of houses were for sale. I settled on a house on Lilac Court, a cul-de-sac with five very nice houses -- but no McMansions. Three of the houses were occupied by young families and one by a retired couple that was extremely friendly and nice. The three houses with young families included 29 year old Brittany and her one year old daughter Sarah, 32 year old Chloe and her three year old daughter and four year old son, and 30 year old Melanie with her one year old son and two year old daughter; and their husbands.

I don't know if it was Freudian or not but the three young women/mothers on the cul-de-sac I selected were very good looking. They were between five foot six and five foot nine inches tall. All three had sleek bodies with big butts and sculptured thighs, impressive tits, and beautiful (Brittany), cute (Chloe) or exotic (Melanie) faces. All three were already -- despite the fact that they had lived on Lilac Court only between one and three years -- best buddies who shared childcare duties.,

I immediately fell into a comfortable relationship with all three young mothers. Their husbands worked long hours and travelled, just like Grace did, so we had lots of time together. I developed relationships with them individually and collectively.

Since I had tons of money and since all three young families had purchased houses at the limit of their financial means I paid for all outings and excursions that we took that they would let me. If I bought tickets for something I would tell them all that the tickets cost 1/3rd of what they really did and never actually show them the tickets with prices on them. Also, I bought presents for each that I "just happened" to come across. All of the presents were top quality but not ostentatious so unless they looked them up on the Internet they wouldn't really know their true costs.

About a year after we moved to Lilac Court I wanted a second child badly enough to start lobbying Grace; she didn't have any interest. Her reason was twofold; she didn't want to have to go through pregnancy again, and she didn't want to take any time off work. I finally talked her into a surrogate, which she wasn't thrilled about until I told her "Kim Kardashian did it; why can't you?" She had an attitude change after that, and as long as I did all of the work of arranging it and let her believe that it cost only 1/10th what it really did she was OK with it. Since Grace was under light sedation and the egg-harvesting procedure took only thirty minutes it didn't disrupt her work schedule. She had the procedure done on a Saturday and was back at work, full-speed, on Monday.

The surrogate was a very average looking twenty-year-old named Libby who was living with her parents and badly needed the money for schooling. She was bright, healthy both physically and mentally, and her modest-means parents not only didn't object but were supportive -- there is nowhere else she would get the $80,000 that I was paying her (in stages). I had my attorney prepare an ironclad contract that covered every aspect of the surrogacy laws in our state, and I took a real interest in Libby and her family. I didn't treat Libby like a piece of meat or employee; I treated her like a valuable friend. I met with her at least once a week, made sure that she had the best medical care possible, often took her out to lunch or dinner (when Grace was travelling), impressed upon her the importance of a good diet, and paid for her to join a health club where they had an excellent pre-natal program. I also promised her that if she graduated community college and got into a state university that I'd pay her tuition and room and board at the university.

There was one real negative that occurred while Libby was pregnant with our second child -- who ultimately turned out to be Billy. Because of carelessness on Grace's part I found some documents that caused me to suspect her of having an affair. In view of my unlimited means I hired a P. I. firm with offices in many cities to check it out. After two months I had their report -- Grace was fucking a couple of her superiors but only when she was out of town (at least during those two months). Apparently that was part of her plan to quickly go up the corporate ladder and make more money. That knowledge changed my outlook on many things.

Once little Billy was born I was in hog heaven since I had always wanted at least two kids and as the stay-at-home parent I got to witness and participate in all of their milestones. I was an unrepentant photo bug and took all sorts of photographs and videos of them (often interacting with our neighbor kids and mothers).

It was while Libby was pregnant with Billy that my interactions with the young mothers on Lilac Ct. got more interesting. Each of them told me, individually, the problems that the other two were having in their marriage including a lack of sexual interest from their husbands, and that the husbands were likely cheating. At first I considered this TMI. However, after I found out about Grace's extracurricular activities I adopted a different view. I came to the conclusion that my neighbors had coordinated their revelations about the others' lack of sexual fulfillment and likely cheating by their husbands in an attempt to encourage me. I started looking for signs that they were "interested," and even though I'm not the most observant guy, the signs were certainly there.

I decided to see what I could work out, and I ramped up my gift-giving to each of Brittany, Chloe, and Melanie.

Brittany was the most provocative mother on the cul-de-sac, and had a truly beautiful face; I had slightly more feelings for her than the other two although I really liked all of them and considered them ultra-sexy. Brittany also seemed to be the most appreciative mother when I gave her, at various times, a sundress, exercise outfit, tennis bracelet, pashmina, original painting, and other odds and ends.

Brittany was over at my house having coffee late one morning while our three year olds played in my "rubber room" and I had just finished burping my baby Billy before he was about to go down for his nap. Brittany was dressed in the sundress I had given her, but I wasn't sure whether or not she had any undergarments on. The top of the dress wasn't sheer enough to tell if her bare nipples were tenting it and I hadn't got a good enough look at her tanned sculptured thighs to see if a wedge of cloth was between them.

"I've got a question for you Derek," she said with a diabolical smile.

"Doesn't sound good Brittany; let me put Billy down and do a quick check on the kids before you ask it," I replied.

I put Billy in his crib and he was asleep as soon as he touched down. Sarah and Zoey -- who are best friends -- were happily playing in the rubber room in the middle of some made-up game that only they knew the rules to, so I just stuck my head in, smiled, and quietly went back to the kitchen after closing the door to the rubber room.

"The girls are great and Billy is asleep already," I announced as I strolled back into the kitchen. "So what's your provocative question, Brit?"

"What make you think it's a provocative question?" she smiled.

"Everything you do is provocative," I snickered.

She took a sip of her coffee then with her still diabolical grin said "Chloe, Melanie and I were comparing notes. You've given each of us many beautiful gifts, including this sundress." The "including this sundress" part of the statement was given while she lifted it up higher than she should have making me think that either a kitty or rabbit was on her lap under her dress or she didn't have panties on. "Yet you've never asked for anything in return. Why is that?"

Now it was my turn for a diabolical smile. "Seeing you happy -- and friendly," I started my response, with emphasis on the word "friendly" "makes me blissful," I continued.

Brittany's smile got even wider. "Know what I think? I think that you're just trying to get into my pants."

"But you don't have any pants on, do you Brit," I snickered.

I stood up, grabbed her shoulders and lifted her out of her chair. She had a look somewhere between pleased and defiant as I stared into her dancing green eyes. "You don't have any on -- do you Brit," I repeated, this time as a rhetorical question.

It was clear that she wasn't going to respond, so I forcefully kissed her. She kissed back. I broke off our kiss, stared at her again, and kissed her again. While kissing her the second time I put my hand under her dress and found her bare hairy twat. By the second time that I ran my middle finger over her clit she moaned into my mouth and stuck her tongue into it. I finger fucked her until she was wet -- which took only a few seconds -- and then broke our kiss, spun her around, bent her over the table, and flipped up her dress exposing her bare ass and pussy.

I played with her pussy a little more as her torso lay on the table. She started repeatedly moaning "You're a fucking animal," but made no effort to escape. Using my right hand as my left was abusing her pussy I dropped my pants and boxers. My dick was already rock hard, making that task difficult, but I was motivated and persevered. Once my cock was free it acted like a heat-seeking missile and went right for the target -- her sizzling soggy cunt.

Initial penetration of Brittany's vagina was heavenly. She must do Kegel exercises because once I bottomed out it felt like her pussy was trying to strangle my cock. Given the euphoria that was overtaking me it seemed like I pumped in and out of her hot snug moist hole only a dozen times before she was clawing at the table and acting like someone had just shot her with a Taser. That was my cock's cue to explode, and explode it did, shooting stream after stream into her restless cunt each pulse causing me to grunt and her to yelp. Once the pulsing stopped I lay on her back and we both moaned and slowly and carefully moved our pelvises back and forth getting every last smidgen of enjoyment that we could out of our copulation.

Eventually I stood up and reluctantly withdrew my wilting cock out of her wondrous pussy causing her to moan and flinch when the withdrawal was complete. I immediately sat down and pulled her limp body on top of me. "You're a fucking sorcerous," I whispered into her ear. She turned to look at me and I kissed her hard.

When we broke our kiss she said "Do you always just take what you want, you feral beast?"

"I didn't notice you trying to dissuade me -- nor at any time did I hear the word 'stop' while I was reaming out your delicious pussy," I growled.

"Just because it was probably my best fuck ever doesn't mean that I wanted you to do it. You just overpowered me," she sneered.

I kissed her again then grabbed her shoulders and moved her face away from mine. "I want more of your snug pussy, so you better avoid me in the future. If you don't you're likely to get hosed down every chance that I get," I snarled.

"I'll talk to Chloe and Melanie and we'll figure out a way to get back at you for ravaging me you insolent brute," she replied.

"You do that," I sneered as I kissed her again and felt my cock, which was in contact with her bare ass, starting to rejuvenate.

I would have gone for another piece of ass except that off down the hallway we heard Zoey chirping -- in her distinctive little girl voice -- "Daddy, come see what we've done."

That snapped both of us out of the zones we were in. "We'll be right there; wait there Zoey honey, we're coming," I yelled back in the most pleasant voice I could muster.

"You already came, didn't you," Brit said with a devilish smile as she pushed herself off of me and was trying to straighten out her dress and wipe the sweat off of her brow. As soon as she got off me I pulled up my boxers and pants and mumbled "down boy" to my over-stimulated cock.

Brit and I stared at each other; with my hanky I wiped the remnants of sweat off her face and with her thumb she rubbed her lipstick off of my lips. We went on shaky legs to the rubber room and oohed and aahed at the creations the girls had made. After a couple of minutes Brit playfully punched me in the arm and whispered "Your cum is dripping down my thighs you prick -- I need to wash them off," and then headed toward the powder room while I continued to interact with the girls.

When Brit returned, with a sneer she shoved the washcloth that she had obviously used to clean off her thighs into my hand as she mumbled "A souvenir for you." Then we made the girls lunch and ate with them. Once all of the lunch dishes had been taken care of Brit said "Sarah, time to go. Give Zoey and Mr. Dawson hugs and then we'll head home."

After an exchange of hugs and kisses and when Zoey ran onto the front stoop to give her friend Sarah one more goodbye hug I whispered into Brittany's ear "You are really one prime piece of ass. I really enjoyed laying pipe in your vee-jay."

She simply grinned, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and then took Sarah's hand and walked the hundred meters or so to her house. I watched her ass the entire way. Halfway to her house she turned her head, saw me staring at her, smiled and gave me the finger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My interlude with Brittany was the start of the most sexually rewarding period of my life. I met with all three women on Lilac Court and offered to find out if their husbands were cheating by telling them that a friend was a P I and owed me several favors. Of course I actually would be paying the P I but I didn't want them to know that. The P I confirmed that all three were cheating, I disclosed to them that Grace was, and we had a good cry together.

After the cry, all three women on the cul-de-sac, Brittany, Chloe, and Melanie, who were over-sexed, underappreciated by their husbands, adventurous, and appreciative of the fact that I got proof of their husbands' cheating, fawned over them, and spontaneously gave them presents were anxious for a sexual relationship. All three were happy to share me and when I was with one of them another of them usually watched both of our kids. I probably averaged being intimate 1½ times a week with each of them, and even took Brittany on an overnight trip where we didn't fuck but made love.

I carefully chose each gift that I bought them, and in view of my hidden wealth was unconcerned by the cost. They -- at least Melanie -- were apparently aware of how expensive the items were, however. That became clear one afternoon about four months after I first fucked Brittany.

I had dropped off a Loro Piana scarf from Nieman Marcus with Melanie that morning. Chloe had taken Zoey and her and Melanie's kids on an outing and I had just put Billy down for his nap and was going to work on some financial documents for the charity I set up when my doorbell rang. Once I opened the door without a word Melanie pushed her way past me into the house. I closed the door and smiling asked her "What's up?"

"That scarf you gave me cost over $1,100 dollars you doofus," she snarled.

"So?" I smiled.

"So I don't know if I can give you a fuck worth $1,100, and I hate to be beholden to you," she replied, again with a snarl.

"Well why don't you give it a try and we'll see," I snickered.

It wasn't two minutes later that we were naked in my guestroom with me slurping her clit and fingering her G-spot while she was trying to suck the skin off of my cock and pop my testicles out of my ball sack. Once Melanie was screaming in orgasm I laid her on her back and in one push shoved my cock as far up her pussy as I could get it while at the same time sucking on her massive mammaries (she was the most endowed of the three). She simultaneously wrapped her thighs around my torso and grabbed my ass and pulled to get my cock even further up her channel. We grunted like a pen full of hogs until she screamed, followed shortly thereafter by me groaning as I deposited a large load in her animated pussy.

imhapless
imhapless
3,662 Followers
12