Stay-At-Home Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we regained awareness and were laying side-by-side staring into each other's eyes Melanie said "I was trying to reward you and instead I think that I got more out of that than you did."

"Not possible," I chuckled, "that was truly spectacular."

"I need to do something else," she continued.

"I would love to fuck your prodigious tits," I cackled.

"You can do anything you want to me," she cackled back, "but I hope that you have some lube."

"Indeed I do," I chuckled as I reached into the guest room nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of "Boob Loob."

Given the size of Melanie's mammaries, how expertly she pushed them together, her desire to please, and my enthusiasm for a titty fuck which was a rare event for me, I do believe that we simultaneously and violently climaxed when I shot a full load on her chest and chin.

As we lay in post-coital bliss Melanie asked "Even though I'm kinda wiped I'd love to give you a trifecta -- I haven't had an ass fuck in ages."

"I haven't fucked one in ages either," I laughed. "Why don't you see if you can get me hard again, then I'll lube up your ass and see what happens."

She did get me hard again, I did lube up her ass and my cock, and after a difficult two or three minute penetration we both started to get in the groove. While not as rewarding as the pussy and titty fucks, there is no doubt that we both enjoyed it when I filled her ass with my seminal fluid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't know how long my illicit relationships with the three hot moms on Lilac Ct. would have gone on with me still married to my cheating wife when three things happened in quick succession shortly after Billy turned two.

The first thing that happened was that Chloe and her family moved more than a thousand miles away since her husband got a new, better, job with less travel. Chloe had confronted her husband about his cheating and according to her he seemed to be repentant. Chloe was looking upon the move as a chance to salvage her marriage, which was on life support before she started fucking me almost twice a week and became much happier with her situation. All the others on the cul-de-sac gave her family a going away party (that I paid for) that included the kids, a Bounce House, pony rides, a catered barbecue, and all adult libations.

The second thing that happened -- about two months after Chloe's family left and the people who moved into their house were boring -- was that on a Saturday Grace sat me down and told me that she wanted a divorce. I didn't really give a shit because once I found out that she was cheating we lived almost separate lives, even though we rarely argued. We had sex only about once every two weeks, which was fine by me since I was getting as much sex as I could handle with the mothers on Lilac Ct. and I already was more in love with Brittany than I ever had been with Grace.

"Why do you want a divorce?" I asked her, even though I didn't care -- I was just curious.

"My career is really starting to take off and you have no interest in money and I'm tired of being the only one living up to their earning potential in this family. I'm tired of carrying you," she replied with her hands on her hips.

I thought that was enormously funny and delusional since I paid for the house, bought all of the groceries, and bought everything for the kids. With a chuckle -- which she didn't like -- I responded "Great, we'll just enforce the prenup. There is one thing that is non-negotiable, however. I get sole custody of the kids."

"No, I'll agree to joint custody, but not sole custody."

"I don't give a flying fuck what you'll agree to. Unless I get sole custody I'll fight you through court until you're bankrupt. Also, I'm quite sure that your career will be ruined when I disclose to senior management at your firm that you've been fucking two of your superiors for the last two years or so, and I supply the photos and P I reports to their wives, and I sue your company for not enforcing its morals clause."

"Wh...wh...what are you talking about?" she stammered.

I walked into my office, got a folder out of my desk, and tossed it on the table. "Here's your copy. I'll file Monday or Tuesday on irreconcilable differences, with me having sole custody although I'll give you liberal visitation. If you don't agree to my terms I go nuclear. Also, just for your information I have almost $200,000,000" (the interest on my money is much more than my spending and gifts to charity) "and I'll bury you and your lovers if I have to."

With Grace's full cooperation the divorce came through in four months; she gave me the house and sole custody and I let her keep all of her money and half of what was in our bank account (nothing of the millions in my brokerage accounts).

Once I filed for divorce the third thing that happened was that both Brittany and Melanie started lobbying me to marry them. Actually, I got along so great with both of them that I would gladly marry either of them -- plus the two of them were the best fucks that I ever had in my life by a significant amount (I never let Chloe know that she was only mediocre, because I liked her). I did love Brittany a little more, but I would be happy with either (or both).

For the first time this started to cause a rift between Brittany and Melanie since their marriages were failing and unlike Chloe they had no interest in trying to work things out.

I thought long and hard about things; then one Monday, when I had fucked Melanie in the morning and Brittany in the afternoon, I had an epiphany.

The very next day I talked to both of them and told them we needed to bring all of the kids to sitters and have a morning long business meeting that Friday. They were perplexed, but agreed. We decided no sex until the meeting.

By Friday I had all of the financial information and details of how things would work out prepared. I could tell that they were anxious when they arrived at my house at 9:30 a. m. that Friday. I offered them coffee and muffins then handed each of them a packet with my proposal.

"Before you look at your packets let me lay out the general proposal. Please don't say anything until I finish -- which will take about forty five minutes. Then you can ask any questions, say anything that you want including 'go to hell,' study your packets -- whatever. OK?"

They both agreed.

"Let me start out by saying that I am much richer than either of you think, and the money to effectuate my plan is not even remotely an issue," I announced. Their eyebrows went up.

"I really, really, like everything about both of you. If I'm not in love with you I'm close enough that it doesn't make any difference. What I'm proposing is that I pay for both of your divorces, that I buy a house big enough for all of our families and that we move in together. I want at least one more kid with one of you -- maybe both of you -- and I will marry the one I have a kid with first and will enter into a support contract with the other and I will support both of you the rest of your lives," I continued as the looks on their faces became more and more shocked.

At the end of my forty five minute presentation they had dozens of questions. Some they didn't want the other person to hear so we went into another room for the question to be asked and answered. After all of their questions were answered they looked in detail at the proposals in their folders. When they had reviewed all of the documents I concluded the session.

"Look...I don't have all of the answers. Some things we will have to play by ear, others that we think will work out we might need to change, there will be issues having to do with your kids and present husbands, but if we want it to work, it will. Think about it and let's try to have a decision within a week or so," I concluded. "Leave your packets here because we don' want your husbands to see them.

By the next Friday, I had my answer. Melanie didn't think that she could share me with Brittany on a long term basis, she didn't really want another kid so Brittany would be the one I married because Brittany did want kids with me, and Melanie was worried about her husband's reaction.

Brittany's attitude was that she would do anything.

When it all washed out, I paid for Melanie's divorce (she got favorable terms because of the P I's information about his cheating) and I also bought out her husband's interest in their house for her so that she could stay there with the kids with physical custody in a joint custody arrangement. She was sanguine about how things would work out.

Brittany and I got married as soon as her divorce was final. She also got physical custody of her daughter Sarah in a joint custody arrangement. She and I moved about ten miles away from Lilac Ct. into a house big enough for not just the three kids we came into the marriage with, but for two more that Brittany and I ultimately had together. The house has an Infinity pool, a few acres of woods, a playground, basketball court, tennis court, and everything else that a kid could desire.

It turned out that I am much, much, more compatible with Brittany than I ever was with Grace -- both inside and outside of the bedroom. Brittany and I both have every expectation that we will ultimately end up married for fifty years. In fact, I love my present life even more than my time as "an albino Hopi male."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Epilogue: Libby did graduate community college, I paid for her to go to both a university and then medical school, and she is now a practicing OB/GYN who her parents and I are very proud of.

Grace didn't make partner at her ad agency; management (and I promise that it wasn't me that put them on to it) got wind of her relationships, fired her two supervisors and made it clear to her that she would never move up, so she quit. Zoey and Billy don't like her little apartment the few times a year that she has them over.

Chloe worked things out with her husband and appears to be happy in her new location.

Melanie got friendly with the owner of the landscape company that did most of the lawns on Lilac Court and married him. She seems content, even if not super-happy.


12