All Comments on 'Stay at Home'

by darkvision29

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bucco40bucco40about 4 years ago
Next Chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter.

sabra16023sabra16023about 4 years ago
Can'T have a hanger

Next chapter please. Thanks

Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Hell yeah !

Ready for chapter 2

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Hot

Damn Hot first story, well done! Like to see him fucking his sister missionary, and really putting some passion into it. Can't wait for more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Perfect amount of teen desire

Nice contrast of brother/sister teen interaction. Each was different yet very real and natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

cant wait to read next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great until...

Great, until you threw in the homosexual stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Definitely got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way to destroy a story that had promise.

This story had promise not a lot of it, but some. That was up until you ruined it with homo stuff right in the middle of the story, out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking good.

A great read, hope they take pictures. And she gets the guy`s playing.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

It was a good story, but I won't be reading on knowing there is a strap-on in the future.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Wow, this is fun to read! I can’t wait to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fair, up until the sausage party. No thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incidental contact in 3-some sex is sometimes unavoidable. Gratuitously adding male on male components, especially asking after, not before kind of ruins it for me. Up until that point, it was near perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kinks are kinks. Some have one or two predelictions. You don't have to go out of your way to try to hit as many as you can. Having a familial attraction doesn't mean you want a guy, however magnanimous or generous he might be handling your junk without checking first or that you want your butt invaded. .

There's a couple; we're friends. The woman is sweet ond they want a DP. They have their rules. I have mine and I'm more in the majority than the minority with heterosexual proclivities My personal rule is heterosexual men shouldn't have physical contact on purpose. So, nobody is putting anything solid or fluid in me, period. We're yet to do the deed but we know what's never going to fly and within those parameters, boundaries, if you will. Everything else is extra and isn't up for debate after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this. It made me hard enough to drink my own cum. I would love to eat my wife while she is getting fucked in ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really fucking hot! Well done..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous