Stay at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better believe I do, baby," Bill replied.

We went to the bar to have a drink. As Bill poured tequila into Carol's glass, she reminded him she wanted a double. I stood next to my sister, wondering what the hell was going on. Instead of downing her drink, Carol took a sip.

We moved to the couches and sat down. Rather than sitting in our usual spots, Carol sat in the middle between Bill and me. She put her arms on the back of the cushions, displaying her large breasts. While we sat there, she ran her fingers through Bill's and my hair. I thought it was a bit strange that Bill didn't say anything about my sister's overt affection.

"They're thirty-six D if you're wondering," Bill said to me.

Laughing, I said, "You wear the same size bra as you did when you lived at home."

"Did my little brother look at my bras?" Carl said. I grinned and nodded. "Did you look at my panties too?"

"I may have looked at them," I said.

Putting her hand on my leg, Carol giggled and said, "Did you use my undies when you jacked off?"

"No, but I did think about it," I said.

"My panties and bras weren't real sexy back then," Carol said. "Bill has me wearing sexy things now."

Feeling brave, I looked at Carol and said, "So, was what Bill said about losing your clothes when you drink tequila true?"

Bill bounced one of Carol's boobs in the palm of his hand. "She doesn't need to drink to get naked. Your big sister is quite the exhibitionist. If you notice, there aren't any tan lines on her tits."

Carol removed her arms from the back of the couch. She gripped the waistband of her shorts and wiggled as she pushed them down. When her shorts reached her feet, she kicked them off, leaving her in her pink lace thong.

"If you boys want anything more, you have to show me something," Carol said.

Bill got up, went to the bar, and grabbed three beers. When he returned, he handed one to Carol and me, put his on the coffee table, and removed his shorts. I glanced at him, noticing he wasn't wearing underwear.

"There you go, baby. Show us your cute pussy," Bill said.

Reaching out, Carol wrapped her fingers around my brother-in-law's cock. "I can see your pecker anytime I want to. How about some fresh meat?" Carol said as she looked at me.

I felt my sister and brother-in-law planned what we were doing. I felt buzzed enough to go along and see what else would happen. Standing up, I took a drink from my beer can, put it down, and shucked my shorts while watching my sister's face.

"Holy shit, I guess I can't call you my little brother any longer. You're packing!" Carol grabbed my prick and said, "How big is this thing? Seven inches?"

"His cock looks more like eight inches, baby. Makes my six and a half inches look small," Bill said. "So, what do you think of the second cock you've seen?"

"What? I thought you would have seen other men's dicks," I said.

Shaking her head, Carol said, "Nope, you're the second real one I've seen. I was a virgin when I started dating Bill. I never messed around with any of the boys I dated in high school. I kissed them, and a couple felt me up, but I never did anything else."

"I didn't know. I always thought you did more with the guys you went out with," I said.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I was a good girl. I never liked anyone well enough to let them into my panties. Then Bill came along and swept me off my feet," Carol said. "He was older and made me feel sexy. Instead of trying to grope me, my sweetie seduced me. Bill taught me how a real man treats a woman. After we made love, I was putty in his hands."

"It doesn't look like you're holding putty now," Bill said.

"No, I'm holding two beautiful hard cocks." Carol smiled as she stroked Bill's and my dick.

"I thought you were going to get naked if we did," Bill said.

Giggling, Carol stood up. She released Bill, turned to me, and smiled. "Do you want to remove your sister's panties?"

Nodding, I reached for her panties. She continued stroking my cock as I worked the thong over her full hips and down her legs. My sister wiggled, causing the wisp of a garment to fall to her ankles. She stepped out of her panties and moved back so I could see the tuft of pubic hair on her mons.

"You're so beautiful," I said while looking at my sister's naked body.

I heard Bill chuckle. "See, I told you. I wish you'd get it through your head that you're a beautiful sexy woman."

"I'm trying, baby. It's hard for me to get over my lack of self-esteem. When I was young, I thought I was fat and ugly," My sister said.

I looked into Carol's eyes. "I always thought you were sexy, Carol."

Chuckling, Bill said, "I'll bet you jacked off thinking of your sister."

Carol tugged my cock when I smiled and nodded.

My sister released my cock and plopped on the couch. When she leaned forward to pick up her drink, I watched her breasts sway. Bill noticed and smiled at me.

Looking at Bill, Carol said, "Did you play with yourself while thinking about your little sister?" My sister laughed. "Oh, I forgot, you used to have sex with Kim."

"In all fairness, I did jack off while thinking of my sister before we started fooling around," Bill said.

"Does the idea of incest put you off, Matt?" Carol asked me.

Chuckling, I shook my head and said, "No, in fact, the idea of incest used to get me off. You have no idea how many times we had sex, even if it was only in my mind."

Carol glanced at Bill. He smiled, then winked at my sister. Turning back to me, she said, "So, you wouldn't get pissed off if I sucked your cock?"

As she spoke, Carol stood up, grabbed one of my legs, and put it on the couch. I twisted, reclining against the armrest. My sister knelt between my legs, smiled, and began stroking my cock. Lowering her head, Carol took my cock between her lips. I let out a groan as she began bobbing her head up and down.

I watched my sister blowing me for a moment, then looked up at Bill. He smiled and nodded while watching his wife suck another man's cock. When Carol caressed my balls, I returned my attention to her.

My sister moaned around my cock when I tangled my fingers in her shoulder-length brown hair. She stopped bobbing her head, looked up, and smiled. Using her hair, I guided her mouth on my cock. She groaned, allowing me to set the pace.

Once again, I glanced at my brother-in-law. He sat watching, his drink in hand. I wondered why he wasn't fingering his wife, or at least touching her. Carol dropped her head lower, causing my cock to hit the opening of her throat. She gagged a little, then shoved down until her nose buried into my pubic hair. I let out a gasp as I experienced my first deep throat.

I felt torn between wanting my sister to finish me with her mouth or asking if I could fuck her. Regardless of how she finished me, it would be one of my many dreams about Carol come true. When I was younger and living at home with her, I used to think about having sex with my sister. Now, it was really happening.

Carol picked up the pace as she made wet slurping noises while she sucked my cock. I felt her tongue moving against my glans, and her hand caressing my balls. When I began moving my hips, she increased her efforts.

"Oh my god, I'm going to come," I said while tightening my grip on my sister's hair.

Carol moaned around my cock. She took me into her throat, hummed, and then lifted her head until only my glans remained between her lips. She started using one hand to stroke my shaft as she applied firm suction to my cock. Letting out a moan, I erupted in my sister's mouth. She continued stroking my cock as I sent several shots of cum into her mouth.

When my cock stopped throbbing, Carol lifted her head. She kissed the tip of my cock, sat up, and looked into my eyes. I watched my sister swallow my semen, then smile.

While I sat there regaining my composure, Carol took a drink from her beer can. She leaned over to her husband and kissed him. They shared a hug, and then my sister settled back between Bill and me. I had repositioned myself, sitting with my feet on the floor.

The three of us were quiet for a few moments. Then my sister put her arms around Bill's and my shoulders. She pulled at us until her husband and I sandwiched her between our bodies.

"Matt, I think I owe you an explanation. Please don't think poorly of Bill or me. As I told you, Bill is the only man I have ever been with until tonight. We've talked about the fact I never experienced another man many times. While I was always curious, I would never cheat on Bill. We talked about it and decided that if you were willing, I would have sex with you," Carol said.

"When did you decide to have sex with me?" I asked.

"You may not believe this, but we decided this morning. We talked about it a few times over the past couple of days but didn't think it would come to fruition. Carol was afraid of how you'd feel about her and us. I told her I would support her regardless of what she decided. When she said she wanted to drink tequila tonight, I knew she made up her mind.

"I'm sure you've heard about cuckolding and hot wives. I assure you this is neither one. What we are doing is helping your sister fulfill something that's been nagging at her," Bill said.

"After my wonderful hubby gave me his blessing, I decided to see where things would go. If you weren't receptive, I would have spent the rest of my life wondering what it would be like to suck, fuck, and make love to another man. This isn't something I could do with anyone other than you, Matt. I could never have sex with a man I didn't love," Carol said.

"And you're okay with me having sex with Carol?" I asked Bill.

Nodding, Bill said, "Yup, I sure am. I want Carol to know what it's like to have sex with another man, Matt. I'm happy the other man is you."

Smiling, I said, "I feel honored you'd even consider me. So, now what?"

Reaching between my legs, Carol caressed my cock, causing it to grow. She smiled at me, leaned close, and said, "Do you think what they say about kissing your sister is true?"

"There's only one way to find out," I said.

Carol pressed her mouth to mine. I felt her tongue against my lips and let it into my mouth. As we shared a kiss meant for lovers, not siblings, I held the back of her head with one hand while massaging one of her breasts with the other. Moments later, we were making out like lovers. Without removing her mouth from mine, Carol shifted and straddled my legs. I pulled her closer, pressing her firm tits against my chest.

As we kissed and caressed each other, my sister rubbed her mons against my hard cock. She lifted her hips, positioned my dick between her legs, and lowered her body. I let out a moan as my cock pierced Carol's wet pussy. She wiggled while pressing down, embedding my entire cock in her hot wet vagina.

While I fucked my sister, I wasn't even aware we had an audience. I knew Carol's husband sat near us, but I didn't care. My entire focus centered on making love to my sister. Gripping her hips, I held Carol still while I thrust up into her. Her breasts covered my face, and I took advantage of the position. Moving my head, I sucked one of her firm nipples between my lips.

Moaning, Carol held my head against her chest. I moved my mouth from one breast to the other, sucking and nipping her nipples. When I stopped thrusting in and out of her pussy, my sister started to move up and down. She lowered herself until our pubic bones met, wiggled, and then bounced up and down. Taking a moment to glance at Bill, I saw him stroking his cock while watching us. When he winked at me, I realized he enjoyed watching me fuck his wife as much as I liked fucking her.

Placing her mouth near my ear, Carol whispered, "Let me know when you're ready to come. I want to have you in my mouth when you do."

I wasn't sure why my sister didn't want me to come in her pussy, but who was I to argue? If she wanted to eat my semen, it was fine with me. We continued fucking for another ten or fifteen minutes. My sister rubbed her clit, causing her to climax while I continued fucking her.

When I told Carol I was close, she pulled off my cock. Dropping to her knees between my legs, my sister grabbed my cock and began sucking it while she stroked my shaft. I held her head, groaning when my cock sent a few spurts of cum into her sucking mouth.

As soon as I finished coming, Carol stood up, moved over to Bill, and impaled herself oh his cock. Holding her husband's shoulders, she rode him like a bucking bronco. It surprised me when he pulled their mouths together and shared an open mouth kiss. I watched his tongue shoot in and out of her mouth as she did the same to him.

I had never observed anyone fucking before, not in person. I'd seen it in porn videos, but watching my sister and Bill was much more erotic. I couldn't help wondering if Bill found watching my sister and me was as exciting as what I saw.

Bill lifted my sister off his cock, had he kneel on the couch, and started fucking her from behind. I watched Carol's breasts wobble and slap together as her husband pounded his cock in and out of her pussy. I took a sip of my drink while listening to the sounds of their flesh slapping together.

Grabbing Carol's hips, Bill shoved his cock into her. He threw his head back and let out a moan as he came. When he finished ejaculating, Bill sat on the couch. Carol bent over, sucked his semi-flaccid cock into her mouth, and cleaned their combined fluids from his shaft. She made loud, slurping sounds as she sucked his cock clean.

Sitting on the edge of the couch, Carol finished her beer. She took a deep breath, looked at Bill, then at me, and smiled. "You boys sure know how to treat a girl."

"We did our best, sweetie," Bill said.

"Well, now that you two have made me all sweaty, I think it's only fair you wash me. Let's go shower. I'm not sleeping with two stinky men," Carol said as she got up.

The three of us went to the master bedroom. Carol started the shower, and we all stepped into the spacious stall. She grabbed her body wash, told Bill and me to hold out our hands, and poured some of the liquid onto our palms.

My sister stood with her hands behind her head, thrusting her chest out while her husband and I ran our soapy hands over her body. She turned around slowly, allowing Bill and I to wash her entire body. When we finished, Carol began washing me. I guessed she was still a little drunk by the way she giggled. I let out a moan when my sister coated my genitals with suds.

Carol washed Bill, paying equal attention to his cock as she did mine. We washed our hair, shut off the water, and got out to dry ourselves. Carol wrapped a towel around her wet hair, but not her body. We returned to the bonus room to relax before bed.

Bill asked if anyone wanted a drink. We all decided on water, saying we'd had enough alcohol for one night. While sitting next to my naked sister, I realized how comfortable I felt.

Carol said it was time to get some sleep. We got up, shut off the lights and television, and headed for the bedrooms. When I started to go into my room, my sister grabbed my arm.

"Sleep with us, Matt," Carol said.

"Are you guys sure?" I said.

"Yeah, we're sure. I know Carol wants you to sleep with us," Bill said.

I followed Carol and Bill to their bedroom. The three of us climbed onto the king-size bed with my sister between her husband and me. Rolling toward me, she gave me an unsisterly kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth as she moaned.

"Thank you, Matt. I had a blast tonight," Carol said.

"I should thank you for making one of my biggest fantasies a reality. This will go down as one of the best nights of my life," I said.

I heard Bill chuckling. "Matt, you've started the motor, and if I'm right, tonight is only the beginning. I think my sexy wife had plans for us."

Turning toward Bill, Carol kissed him. "You have no idea, baby. I have other fantasies I want to explore. I love you so much for allowing me to live out my dreams and do the things we've talked about."

I felt Carol's hand on my chest. She rubbed me for a moment, said, "Goodnight, Matt," and rolled next to Bill. I told my sister and brother-in-law goodnight and turned onto my side. Bill turned off the light, sending the room into darkness.

As I got comfortable, I heard my sister and Bill kissing. They whispered as they settled in for the night. I couldn't help wondering what our future held. From what Carol and Bill said, this was the beginning, not the end of the sexual activity between the three of us.

Smiling, I decided having to shelter in place wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Chapter 2

I woke up with a slight hangover and the feeling of someone playing with my cock. Opening my eyes, I saw Carol sitting Indian style, one hand on my crotch and the other on Bill's. She squeezed my dick and chuckled.

"Goodmorning, Matt. How are you feeling?" Carol said.

"I have a headache, but you're making it better. Is Bill awake?" I replied.

Grinning, my sister said, "He's up, but not awake if you know what I mean."

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I have to piss," I said.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom, Bill was awake. He sat up, kissed Carol, and got out of bed. My sister got up and said, "I'm going to make coffee."

As Carol walked out of the bedroom naked, I said, "Are you getting dressed?"

"Not if I don't have to, Matt. After the amazing night last night, I want to run around naked as much as I can." Carol grinned, and added, "It'll save time when one of my hot men want to take advantage of me."

Bill came out of the bathroom, heard what my sister said, and laughed. "Matt, she loves running around in her birthday suit. We don't wear many clothes when we're here alone. It's up to you whether or not you get dressed."

Following Carol and Bill out of the bedroom, I said, "Oh well, when in Rome."

It was weird walking down the stairs with my semi-erect cock wobbling back and forth. When we got to the kitchen, Carol handed us small towels to sit on. She started preparing the coffee maker while Bill and I sat at the island counter.

"So, Matt, did we shock you last night?" Bill said.

I chuckled and said, "You sure as hell surprised me. It took a few minutes to realize what was happening, but once I knew no one would get pissed off, I felt comfortable."

"You're going to learn Carol, and I are carefree and willing to explore. We've never had anyone we felt comfortable enough with to do what we did last night. Up until we partied with you, it's been role-playing," Bill said.

Carol brought us mugs of hot coffee, placing them on the counter. She put her towel on a stool between Bill and me, then sat down. We sipped our coffee while remaining silent.

"Do you have any questions, Matt?" Carol asked me.

"I don't know. I'd like to know what the limits are and what isn't acceptable," I said.

"I think we're open to almost anything as long as it doesn't include pain or leave permanent marks. If one of us doesn't want to do something, the others have to respect their wishes. Other than that, I guess we'll learn as we go," Bill said.

"Sounds fair to me," I said.

Carol leaned close to Bill, kissed his ear, then whispered. He smiled and shook his head. I thought he told my sister there was something unacceptable, but I was dead wrong.

"Bill and I agree that we don't always need to be together to fool around. I love having two hot men ravish me, but I also like one on one sex," Carol said.

I nodded as I processed what my sister said. Bill must have noticed my confusion and smiled.

"What she's saying is if you want to fuck her while I'm working or doing something else, it's no problem. Matt, we don't know how long we're going to have to shelter in place. We have to keep things light and new if we're going to get through this virus thing. If we aren't open and honest, we're going to start getting on each other's nerves.