Stay at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex is a great way to relieve stress. I don't think any of us are the jealous type, so as long as we communicate, we'll be okay. We have to make sure we don't allow something petty to fester into resentment," Bill said.

"We also have to respect each other when one or more of us wants to be alone. Bill has his office, Matt has his bedroom, and I have our room. If anyone wants some alone time, we can retreat to those rooms." Carol smiled. "We can put a sock on the door handle when we don't want to be disturbed."

The three of us sat in the kitchen drinking while forming unwritten rules for our new and unique relationships. I realized my brother-in-law wasn't sharing his wife with me. Instead, we were developing a three-party family.

Bill and I made breakfast. After we ate, I told Bill and Carol I was going for a run before it got too hot. When I asked if they wanted to join me, they said they would. We all went to our rooms to dress. I put on a jockstrap, a tee-shirt, and a pair of running shorts. We went outside, warmed up, and took off through the neighborhood. While we ran, I watched my sister's ass as it jiggled. She wore a pair of brief style shorts and a sports bar, making it hard for me not to look.

When we got back to the house, we cooled down in the backyard. Carol stripped off her clothes and jumped into the pool. It was the first time she'd gone skinny-dipping since I arrived. I guessed it wasn't a big deal, based on the things we'd done together.

Bill and I joined my sister in the pool. We milled around in the refreshing water, enjoying the warm morning. After about a half-hour, we got out and sat on lounge chairs.

Carol reclined in her lounge, her breasts sitting proudly on her chest. She glanced at me, smiled, and said, "Have you gone skinny-dipping before?"

"No, this is my first time," I replied. "I like it."

"You like looking at my tits," Carol said, then she chuckled.

"What's not to like, baby," Bill said.

"Do you know what I want?" Carol said.

When Bill and I shook our heads, my sister said, "I want someone to put sunscreen on me."

Bill got up, retrieved a bottle of sunscreen, and tossed it to me. I smiled as I moved to my sister's chair. When I told Carol to roll over, she shook her head. I applied the lotion to her stomach and started coating her. When I ran my hands over her breasts, she let out a sigh.

I finished with Carol's front, and she flipped over. I smeared the sunscreen over her back, taking extra time massaging her ass. She pushed up, wiggling against my hand as my fingers slipped between her butt cheeks. I pressed my fingertip against her anus, watching for any sign she didn't like it.

"Is this off-limits?" I said.

Turning her head, she looked into my eyes, smiled, and said, "No, my ass isn't off-limits. Is yours?"

I shrugged my shoulders, causing my sister to grin. While I had played with my ass while masturbating, no one else had ever touched me there.

"Don't let her fool you, Matt, Carol loves her ass played with, and fucked," Bill said.

"I've never had anal sex," I said.

Carol winked and said, "You will."

I returned to my lounge, my cock hard from touching my sister. She saw my hard-on, smiled, and got up. Placing a towel on the patio, Carol leaned over and took me into her mouth. As she blew me, her spit ran between my ass cheeks. Using one of her hands, she started playing with my tight puckered anus. I gasped as she took my cock into her throat and pushed a finger into my rectum.

"Oh, fuck," I said when my sister started moving her finger in my ass.

Pulling her mouth off my cock, Carol smiled and said, "Do you like having your asshole finger fucked?"

"It's different," I said.

My sister returned her mouth to my cock. Adding a second finger, she stretched my anus. A few moments later, she massaged my prostate, causing me to shoot my semen into her mouth. She continued pumping her fingers in my ass as she sucked and swallowed my cum.

Carol removed her fingers from my ass and released my cock. Grinning, she headed for the house.

"She can be one wild woman," Bill said.

"That's an understatement," I replied as I recovered.

"Wait until she does your ass with her strap-on. It's way more intense," Bill said.

I looked at Bill, shaking my head as he grinned. Carol came outside, moved the towel to the side of Bill's lounge, and gave her husband the same treatment she'd given me. I watched in awe as my sister worked three fingers into my brother-in-law. He held his legs back, howling as he came. Carol swallowed his cum, removed her fingers, and went back into the house.

When my sister returned, Bill and I moved to her lounge. I started licking her pussy, while Bill played with her breasts. After a few minutes, we switched places. For the next twenty minutes, we pleasured Carol, giving her several climaxes. Sated, she relaxed in her lounge while Bill and I watched her chest rise and fall.

We spent the rest of the morning resting in the sun. When we felt overheated, we jumped into the pool. After lunch, Bill went to his office. I used my laptop to attend an online lecture.

Later in the afternoon, Carol took a nap while Bill and I sat by the pool, having a beer. He told me about a problem he solved for one of his customer's networks. I mentioned the lecture.

"Bill, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" I said.

Laughing, Bill said, "No, ask away."

"Why are you and my sister doing what we've been doing? Why do you let her?" I said.

"I thought we told you," Bill said.

"You said a few things while Carol was with us. I'd like to know how you really feel."

"Matt, when your sister and I began dating, she was shy and unsure of herself. I helped her overcome her insecurities and realize she is a beautiful sensual woman. Once she got past her insecurities, she became insatiable." Bill chuckled. "Sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with her seemingly unquenchable thirst for sex.

"As far as letting her goes, what Carol does is her choice. I try to support her the best I can. When she mentioned you as a way to satisfy her curiosity, I agreed." Bill smiled. "Carol says she would never cheat, but never is a long time. If fucking you helps to satisfy her curiosity, I good with it."

Chuckling, I said, "I'll do my best, Bill. As I said before, having sex with my sister was always a dream. Now it's a dream comes true."

"You know, Matt, we all have fantasies. Carol and I express them when we role-play. At times, your sister has a very vivid imagination," Bill said. "You said you dated a few girls, but nothing serious. How many did you fuck?

"I've only had sex with two other women. The first time was at a party when I was in high school. I found out the girl would do it with almost anyone. The other girl I dated for a while. We went out for a few months, but I found out she was having sex with a few other guys. It wouldn't have bothered me if she didn't lie to me," I said.

"Yeah, lying will destroy a relationship in a hurry," Bill replied, then he smiled. "Did your girlfriend suck cock as well as your sister does?"

"Not even close. Carol is a pro," I said.

"She's a natural, Matt. The first time I asked her to blow me, she let me come in her mouth and swallowed. I've had blow jobs from other girls, but she's the best. I think she likes sucking cock almost as much as she likes fucking," Bill said.

Carol came outside with three beers. She sat with Bill and said, "So, what have you boys been talking about?"

"We've been discussing your cock sucking skills, baby," Bill said.

Carol giggled, blew on her fingertips, and acted as if she was polishing them on her chest. "I love giving head."

"Matt said you're the best he's ever had," Bill said.

Carol smiled and nodded. She settled back on the double lounge, hooking one leg over her husband. We relaxed, enjoying the afternoon. That evening, Bill and I prepared dinner. We ate outside, commenting on how good the pasta tasted.

After watching television, we decided to head to bed. Carol grabbed Bill's and my arms, almost dragging us into the bedroom. The three of us squirmed together, kissing and touching each other. Bill guided my sister onto her hands and knees, telling me to pick an end.

I moved in front of Carol, kneeling at her head. She looked up into my eyes, smiled, and curled her fingers around my balls. I let out a soft moan as my sister pulled me closer and took my cock into her mouth.

Bill moved behind Carol and slid his cock into her pussy. Holding her hips, he slowly fucked Carol.

"How do you like being spit-roasted, baby?" Bill said.

Removing my cock from her mouth, Carol looked over her shoulder at Bill. "I'd like it a lot more if you'd quit fooling around and fuck me."

Chuckling, Bill began slamming his cock into my sister. She took my cock back into her mouth and started sucking me again. Each time Bill's hips hit her ass, it shoved my cock into her throat.

I came, shooting my cum into Carol's mouth. When I pulled away, she licked her lips. Lowering her head, she let out grunts as her husband continued fucking her.

Carol turned her head, smiled at me, and said, "Matt, open the second drawer on the nightstand." I did as she asked. "See the bottle of lube? Grab it for me."

I retrieved the bottle and showed it to Carol. She nodded and said, "Give it to Bill."

"It looks like someone wants their ass fucked," Bill said as he removed his cock from Carol's pussy.

My sister laughed and said, "I know I want your cock up my ass, baby."

I watched my brother-in-law lube my sister's anus. He put some of the goo on his cock and set the bottle aside. Gripping his dick with one hand, he held her hip with the other. Carol pressed her shoulders into the mattress, reached back, and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"Oh fuck yes," Carol said as Bill pushed his cock into her rectum. Once he hips hit her ass, Bill grabbed her hips and began moving.

I moved closer to Bill so I could watch him fucking my sister's ass. Carol egged him on, telling Bill to fuck her harder.

A few minutes later, Bill groaned, pulled his cock out of Carol's ass, and shot his cum on her back. She diddled her clit and moaned as he shot streaks of semen over her body.

I sat there, stroking my cock as I watched. Bill sat back, smiled, and said, "Your turn, Matt."

Moving behind my sister's upturned ass, I looked at her anus. A moment later, I felt Bill coating my cock with lube. He stroked my cock, covering it with the slick substance. Before removing his hand, he guided me to Carol's anus.

"Are you ready for your brother's big cock in your ass?" Bill said.

"Yes, shove it in me, Matt," Carol replied.

Bill continued holding my cock as he pushed on my back. I felt the head of my dick against Carol's anus and pushed. As my cock sank into her tight rectum, Bill removed his hand. Holding my sister's hips, I started moving, feeling her sphincter flex around my shaft.

Carol's fingers diddled her clit as I fucked her tight ass. I was shocked when I felt Bill caressing my balls, but it didn't deter me. If anything, the feeling of his hand on my nuts added to the experience.

I don't know how long I fucked Carol's anus before she started to shake. She shouted out, announcing her climax. The combination of her gripping rectum, and Bill's fingers playing with my balls, sent me over the edge. I slammed into my sister's ass, holding her by the hips as I came.

When my cock stopped pulsing, I relaxed against Carol's back. Bill gently rubbed my balls and then removed his hand. I sat up, let out a sigh, and removed my spent cock from my sister's rectum.

"That was amazing," Carol said. She got out of bed and headed toward the bathroom.

Bill and I followed my sister into the bathroom. We all got into the shower to clean up after a wild couple of hours of heated sex. While we washed one another, I started grinning.

"Thanks for the assist, Bill," I said.

"What assist?" Carol asked.

"I played with your brother's nuts while he fucked your ass," Bill said.

Giggling, Carol said, "Tell me next time. I would have loved watching you, sweetie." She turned to me. "Did it bother you, Matt?"

"Not at all. Who knows, maybe next time I'll return the favor," I said with a grin.

We finished in the bathroom, changed the sheets, and climbed into bed together. Carol gave me a kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth. When she stopped, she said, "Good night, Matt. I hope you're enjoying your stay."

"Goodnight, Carol, I'm having a great time," I kissed her again, and then she rolled onto her side, facing Bill.

Lying on my back, I listened to my sister and Bill telling each other how much they loved one another and how glad they were to share with me. They spoke loud enough for me to hear every word.

Reaching behind her, Carol put her hand on me and said, "Spoon with us, Matt."

I rolled against my sister's back, put my arm over her, and wiggled. She put my hand on one of her breasts, pressing it against her firm mound. We all repeated goodnight, and I started falling asleep.

The next few days were filled with swimming, sunning, and sex. Bill worked a few hours a day, and I attended my online classes. Carol made her self busy, making sure her husband and I didn't get horny.

Things were going great, and then Bill received a phone call.