Stay---Cation!

Story Info
A couple go on vacation....
6.7k words
3.62
16k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an entry for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023. Please rate and vote.)

Linda was the CFO of a Fortune 500 company. She was also an extremely beautiful woman. She had also once graced the cover of PlayBoy. Little did she know that her appearance in PlayBoy had stirred the desires of Linda's former high school classmate, Kendra.

Unfortunately for Kendra, Linda had gotten married right out of college to an NFL player. Owen left Linda unsated in the bedroom, but that didn't matter. She had married Owen for his money...not for his cock.

After ten years, Kendra still desired Linda. So Linda and Owen got an invite to spend their summer vacation on Kendra's private island. Who was Linda to say no? She needed a vacation it was hard to be the wife of an NFL player.

Kendra greeted them on the beach as soon as they got off the boat. "Linda, I'm so glad you could make it. It's been too long. I've changed a lot, and I'm sure you have to. Let's go have some girl time and talk." stated Kendra.

"Owen, you be a good boy now and go up to the house. One of my maids will help you settle in," said Kendra.

Now that Kendra mentioned it, Owen felt he should go up to the house. Linda worked hard. She deserved to have a good summer vacation and hang out with her friend. Something in Kendra's voice made Owen want to be a good boy. He went up to the house. One of the maids brought him a drink.

Kendra went over to her poolside bar and poured a glass of Rose wine for her and Linda.

"Don't you have maids to pour stuff for you? I see a woman right over there behind the bar." said Linda.

"Oh...her...don't mind her for now. Just drink, and listen to me...Linda." stated Kendra.

She watched as Linda took a drink of the wine.

"It's no mistake that I've invited you here for a summer vacation. I hope that will become permanent. You see, I'm a sorceress. I want to make people happy. Luckily, that includes you!"

"Linda, I've been a hardcore lesbian since high school. Now that I've finally come into my sorceress' powers, I intend on helping you and other women like you....many formally high-powered women already serve me on this island. I'll be turning you all into lesbians. You'll live to serve me and lick me out. I intend on transforming all the high-powered women in this world into lesbians. It will make the world a better place. You'll serve me and each other." Kendra cupped Linda's breasts in her palms. They were nice, but if Linda was going to stay here, she could do better.

Linda blinked and started to feel funny as Kendra spoke.

"I don't think I could ever desire women. Cocks have always made me happy. Women are just...not my style." stated Linda. But, even as she spoke, Kendra was changing Linda's mind. Linda was becoming more obedient. She couldn't stop looking at Kendra's breasts.

"A rug-munching idiot like you is probably wondering why I'm telling you this. Well, by now, you're so relaxed thanks to my magic and the potion I put in your Rose wine. you won't be able to do anything about it. It's too late to escape...not that you'd want to. Relax....you'll learn to like serving; now It's time I used my magic to make more of my desires come true! Now drink some more wine as I rub you down with this sunscreen. Think about how relaxed you feel. My little dyke...my good girl." said Kendra.

"Mhmm...relaxed....nice," stated Linda as she took a long sip of the Rose wine.

"See, right now, a little bimbo like you is so relaxed you don't even remember who you are. Let me help you. That's what I'm here for. To guide you, to teach you. You need me to tell you who you are." stated Kendra as she kept rubbing Linda's expanding breasts.

"Who am I?" questioned Linda in confusion. She had never had her breasts rubbed by another woman and loved how it felt.

"That's who I am, Mistress. You need to be more respectful slut. Dumb bimbos like you only get by with blind obedience and respect toward their betters. I'm better than you. You're nothing but a lesbian slut." said Kendra.

"No, no...I'm an accountant, and I'm straight. I like men." stated Linda. Still trying to protest.

"Take another sip of your wine and relax slut. The Rose is so tasty, and you're SO relaxed. You're a good girl. ordered Kendra.

Linda did as she was bid. Kendra was happy progress was being made.

"Just relax and listen to me...it's good to listen to me. You'll always listen to me, my Fuck Bunny. It's so good to relax and listen...to be a good girl. said, Kendra. She continued rubbing sunscreen into Linda. She was kneading Linda's skin.

Transforming it like clay. Linda's breasts were blowing up, but she was too relaxed to notice.

"Relax and listen," murmured Linda as she took another sip of wine.

"Yes slut...relax and listen. Believe me. Be my good girl." stated Kendra.

"Always believe...you, Mistress.." stated Linda dreamily.

"Yes, my good girl..you'll always believe me. You're nothing but a lesbian Fuck Bunny. Your body is made to be used and to lick pussy." stated Kendra.

With that, Kendra shifted so her pussy was in front of Linda's mouth.

"Not lesbian, don't like pussy." stated the still-resisting Linda.

"Have you ever tried pussy?" questioned Kendra.

It was hard for Linda to think. She had pink clouds in her head. But Kendra was her friend. She could trust her friend, couldn't she?

"No?" she questioned.

"Well, I think you should try pussy before you write it off. Why don't you try mine?" questioned/ordered Kendra. She squeezed Linda's new tits. "Don't be afraid. I'm here to help you be a good girl," said Kendra.

"Oh...okay...I can try it," said Linda. She stuck out her tongue and attempted to bring Kendra off. Kendra did have some experience in making sluts. It was the witch's plan to free all women by turning them into lesbians.

Kendra decided that Linda did better than most, but she still failed to make her new Mistress cum. Kendra knew she had to finish Linda's training. So she spoke to the "normal" non-fuck bunny part of Linda's mind.

"Linda! I thought you weren't a lesbian. I thought you didn't want pussy but look at you now! Here you are, trying to lick my pussy." stated Kendra.

"I'm sorry I don't know how that happened. It must be the wine. This island is making me feel funny." said Linda.

"You can't fool me, Linda. I know you want to be a lesbian, SO don't think you can hide your desires from me. Oh no, my little dyke. There's no hiding what you are now. I see that pussy juice trailing down your leg. In fact, why don't you strip out of all your clothes? I like my rug munchers naked. There'll be no clothes in my house. This vacation was become a stay-cation. You'll never leave here. You'll be my completely obedient pussy loving rug muncher. Now undress, my good girl!" ordered Kendra. She pinched Linda's breasts, causing her new slut to moan and leak more.

To her horror or delight...Linda found herself stripping out of her clothes. She stood naked in front of Kendra. Kendra walked up and did an assessment.

"Hmmm....you're basically okay. Your tits are still a bit small, but the magic is still working. Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's see how wet you are for me." stated Kendra. With that, she went behind Linda, cupped one of her breasts and shoved a finger into her friend's pussy.

She shoved it in and out. Keeping Linda on edge. Linda was so horny for Kendra. Linda wanted to cum. But Kendra stopped. Linda hadn't earned a good cum yet.

"More...Kendra?" begged Linda in desperation. She tried to push her hands deeper onto Kendra's She wanted to cum. She needed to cum.

"That's more, Mistress!" stated Kendra. "I should really tan your ass red. You're going to need a lot of training before I ride your face. Probably, even more before I consider letting you into my service. Now lick."

Kendra was glad that Linda obeyed. She watched as Linda licked her own pussy juice from Kendra's finger.

"Ah, I see you enjoy your own taste. How about you try mine?" stated Kendra. Kendra knew seconds before she'd said Linda needed more training, but Kendra was horny now, and Linda had to learn sooner or later.

Kendra sat back on a pool chair and showed her hairless pussy to Linda. Linda tried not to look at the pussy. She was straight, after all?

"Now do you know what to do, my little dyke?" questioned Kendra.

Through Kendra's magic, Linda knew it was time to please her Mistress. She leaned forward and took a stiff nipple into her mouth. Linda had learned to enjoy tits. She now had a thing for her Mistress's breasts. She grew wet and distracted at the sight of Kendra's supple, delightful breasts.

Knowing her new slut was "overwhelmed," Kendra gave an order.

"Service me, Fuck Bunny," Kendra demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," said Linda. She fell forward to her Mistress.

Her tongue flickered against her Mistress' protruding flesh, and then she started sucking. She sucked Kendra's nipple with enthusiasm, her tongue swirling and caressing the turgid nub, making her Mistress sigh with pleasure. Linda's hands slid across her Mistress' breasts and began to explore her body. Kendra firmly held Linda's head to her breast. Linda was lost in her "work." She fondled and suckled her Mistress. Now Linda knew her only purpose was to serve. Her hand delved downwards and found her Mistress' wet slit. Kendra moaned softly as Linda began to stroke her, up and down, up and down, then working her fingers deep inside her.

"Oh, slut," Kendra whispered hotly into Linda's ear. "You keep that up; you're gonna make spray all over your face..."

Linda smiled. She knew that was her purpose. She was just a fuck doll. She was lucky that way.

Happy that Kendra had praised her. Linda rubbed her Mistress' wet cunt harder and faster, eagerly sucking her swollen nipples. She wanted to make her Mistress cum. She was desperate to make her cum. Linda no longer thought of herself, only her Mistress. She wrapped her arms around Mistress. her lips on her neck. Mistress' breath was coming in sharp gasps as Linda's fingers danced on her clit. Then came the gasp Linda had been waiting for, her Mistress's body clinging to her as her pussy quivered. It sprayed all over her hands. Marking her. Linda just kept stroking her, eliciting sweet, soft cries while Kendra jerked and trembled.

Eventually, their passion abated. Kendra was pleased, but as a Mistress, she had more training for Linda to face.

"Slut, you've done a fairly good job here. But if you intend to stay. I expect you to do work other than licking me out. Do your job while I help you learn." stated Kendra.

Eager for more of Kendra's pussy, Linda obeyed.

"Now follow me," ordered Kendra. She led the naked Linda from the beach to the living room and dragged a vacuum cleaner out of the hall closet.

"I want you to vacuum the living room and the dining room floors," Kendra said. "And then I want you to sweep the kitchen and breakfast room. I have other business to attend to, so we'll see how good of a job you did when I get back.

Kendra left the room for "business," and Linda switched on the vacuum and began cleaning the floor. It felt weird for a powerful woman to be cleaning someone else's home. Yet, there was an erotic submission to the act that was oddly satisfying. The vacuum was loud, and Linda didn't hear Kendra enter the room. Kendra had brought a "teaching instrument". It was a long-handled wooden spoon. Linda was caught totally unaware when it came down on the left cheek of her bottom.

"Ouch," Linda cried, dropping the handle of the vacuum and then dancing around while rubbing her painfully smarting bottom.

Kendra pointed the spoon at the dropped vacuum handle. "That was one!" she said. "Now, get back to work, dyke. I don't want you stopping. You can't eat cunts all day long. You need to clean too."

Linda squatted to pick up the vacuum, but Kendra stopped her.

"No, you must do it like a proper maid," Kendra said. "Stand back up. Now, bend down again, but from the waist. Keep your legs straight. I want my sluts to be professionals!"

Linda was eager to learn and get more pussy. So she bent back down from her waist this time. Aware the whole time she was leaning in this position, her bottom would be totally exposed. She braced her body as best she could for the spank that would obviously be coming and prayed she wouldn't mess up. The blow, when it fell again, caught her totally by surprise.

"Ouch!" Linda yelped. Yes, she had expected it. The blow wasn't painful. It was that the flat of the spoon landed directly on her asshole. The shock of it sent tingly sensations dancing through her body.

Kendra trailed the spoon lower, the hollow of it cupping Linda's dripping sex. Meanwhile, Linda was struggling not to hump the spoon.

"Get back to work! You serve ME!" Kendra smacked Linda's tight bottom once again.

Only wanting to obey, Linda resumed her vacuuming. The task, while easy at first, had suddenly become much more difficult. Kendra followed behind her while she worked. The wooden spoon sometimes rested on the swell of her bare ass. Sometimes it caressed her ass cheeks, and other times travelled lower to prod her asshole or pussy. It was difficult to concentrate on the cleaning and on staying balanced in the too-high heels; all the while, sensations of pleasure and pain threatened to overwhelm her.

Most importantly, Kendra was having the time of her life training her former friend and new lesbian slut. She smirked that Linda's tight ass was now decorated with bright red oval welts. Kendra followed along when Linda walked, swatting her on one cheek of her bottom and then the other.

Slowly, Linda learned that Kendra wanted much more than cleaning. Linda learned that Kendra liked to watch Linda wiggle and twitch her ass in a most provocative manner. And whenever Kendra would slip the spoon between Linda's shiny wet thighs and move it back and forth over the pink lips of her sex. Linda only thought of Kendra's delicious pussy juice and wanting to please her Mistress; at these thoughts, Linda would moan in desire and grow wet.

When Linda finished vacuuming, Kendra put her to work sweeping the kitchen floor. By this time, Kendra had taken off her robe and had one hand in her panties, stroking her sex. Even Kendra was surprised at how wet Linda was making her. She was tempted to reward Linda by having her new slut eat her out right there. But Kendra was a mistress for a reason. Sluts had to be trained. Sluts had to learn.

Kendra held the spoon in the other hand, following along behind Linda, smacking her on the ass. The spanks had ceased being playful. (As a Mistress, Kendra had to teach, and Linda was dirtying the house with her pussy juice.) Kendra's new smacks were hard, loud and increasingly painful.

"You bad, bad girl," Kendra said, her voice thick and husky. "You're strutting like a whore. A sexpot. Do you think I don't see your bad girl pussy leaking? Oh, I see it, alright. Your Mistress doesn't miss a thing."

Linda moaned and grew damper with every blow. Her ass moved from one side with every step. She just wanted to eat pussy! She just wanted to serve her Mistress. At long last, her cleaning came to an end.

"Well, done slut...I have to go. So much to do." stated Kendra as she left Linda without any relief.

Truth be told, Kendra would have loved to stay and play with Linda, but Linda needed to learn how to pleasure women more. After all, there was no point in having an untrained lickin lesbo! Kendra sent Linda to watch 3 hours of lesbian porn in order to learn how to please her new Mistress.

Now it was time to take care of Linda's husband. Men were such a nuisance! How could any woman be pleased by a cock?

Thanks to one of Kendra's maids/sex slaves, Owen was indoors drinking an apple-tine.

"Kind of a girly drink...isn't it?" questioned Kendra as she walked into the room.

"Well, you know it's all your maid said you had, and I didn't want to disappoint her. She's such a pretty thing in that little outfit. I just love them like that." said Owen.

"So you like women's clothes?" questioned Kendra.

"No...I like the maid...I like her clothes." said Owen. But, it was hard for him to think. They were women's clothes. Did he like women's clothes?

"Oh, you don't have to lie to me, Owen. I know all about how much you like women's clothing. You put up such a front of being a tough football player, but inside, you're such a sissy. Well, here on my island, we don't hide. That's why I got this outfit for you." said Kendra. She then used her sorceress powers to help Owen remember.

"I'm not a sissy..." Owen tried to say. But he grew hard when Kendra called him that.

"Are you SURE?" questioned Kendra. "I mean, look at all these pretty items I've gotten you." Kendra pulled out a set of women's clothing, starting with a skimpy pink lace bra, a matching pair of lace thong-cut panties, a full leather corset, sexy silk seamed stockings, and a pair of lace-up high-heeled shoes.

After that, she pulled out a blond wig and, to top it all off, a leather collar with a ring sewn right into it.

Kendra ordered Owen, in an extremely dominating voice, "Put on the collar, the clothes, the wig, and the shoes, saving the panties for last. I know how much you want to be a woman Fag. So I'll put on this dildo, and we'll have a very good time. I'll make you a real woman.

Owen didn't know what to do. He was just a weak sissy, after all. He decided it would be best to listen to someone who knew what they were doing. He listened to Kendra. Owen put on the collar; he felt a tingly sensation spread throughout his body.

The magic was starting to take hold. Owen knew it was good to obey. Lifting the wig onto his head, he felt the wig attaching itself to his scalp. Looking in the mirror, Owen could see that he had a head full of beautiful blond hair.

Owen noticed that he was becoming more and more like the woman he had always wanted to be.

Now Owen was excited and eager; he put on the bra next. As soon as he had it on all the way, Owen could feel his shoulders and arms change shape. He quickly grew a large pair of breasts, around the size of large melons. Owen wanted to play with his jiggly tits but knew he had to listen to Kendra. Kendra knew best.

He pulled the pink stockings on, and his legs changed shape. They were a hairless pair of women's legs. The corset made his waist and hips reshape themselves into the bottom half of the hourglass shape, fitting his new top half perfectly. There was still the matter of the panties. A "sane" part of Owen knew if he put on the panties, he'd lose his cock. His favourite appendage. Owen would have to say goodbye to the NFL.

"What are you waiting for fag? PUT THEM ON!" yelled Kendra.

Owen quaked in excitement. He would get to wear panties!. He grabbed the panties and pulled them up. Owen could feel his cock and balls disappear. It felt so good to be rid of them.

"Horny aren't we?" questioned Kendra.

Now that Kendra mentioned it, Owen was feeling horny. He felt his new pussy growing wet. It felt WONDERFUL beyond anything he'd ever felt before.

"Yes..." stated Owen.

"Yes, Mistress." corrected Mistress Kendra. "Now I have a big job, Owen. You're just a little sissy. I have to protect my little sissy. I know you're a virgin and scared. But you violated your wife with your cock so many times. I think it's only fair I got to violate you with a cock before you become a lesbian. I'm a very fair person, aren't I, Owen?"

"Yes, Mistress," stated Owen. He didn't know what else to say. It was true that he had violated Linda with his cock. He deserved to be punished for that. Mistress Kendra used her sorceress powers to grow her cock out. It was more massive than Owen could imagine. But he had to take it. Mistress Kendra protected him, after all. He was just a week sissy.

12