Stay---Cation!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Service me! The way all men like it!" ordered Kendra. "I know you were hoping I'd fuck you fast and be done with it, but that's really not fair to what you did to Linda. Service me NOW!" ordered Kendra.

"Yes, Mistress," said Owen. He was so excited he nearly creamed his panties. He was terrified. But Owen obeyed. He sank to his knees and crawled to Kendra. Owen briefly stared at the cock jutting before him. Then he grabbed hold of it. He could feel its heat. It felt so right in his hand.

Knowing his Mistress was waiting, Owen gently started licking the tip, which caused a small amount of precum to leak out. Owen eagerly licked it off and found it to be delicious. Better than the taste of his own when he ate it out of Linda's pussy. Owen licked his way down Kendra's massive shaft, sucking first one, then the other of Kendra's balls, into his mouth.

After sucking on them thoroughly, Owen moved his way back to the crown of the cock. Owen started first by sucking just the head and found its taste to be divine and sucked about half of it into my mouth. Soon enough, he had most of it, then all of it down his throat. Owen started sucking hard, licking around the base of Kendra's balls until he could feel them tightening and trembling. Sucking with even more enthusiasm, Owen felt her hit the point of no return and tasted the first of his Mistress' cum shoot straight down his throat.

Now a cumwhore and not wanting to miss out and eager for each drop, Owen pulled Kendra's cock almost all the way out of his mouth until only the head was in and kept sucking, getting load after load of Kendra's cum into his mouth. The taste was somehow intoxicating and sweet. Kendra's cum was driving Owen crazy and further cementing his femininity.

At last, Kendra pulled out of Owen's mouth and started shooting even more, cum out of her cock, all over Owen's face and breasts. She laughed malevolently at Owen as he tried to catch as much of it in his mouth as possible.

Once she had stopped shooting her load, Kendra spanked Owen. She said roughly, "Get on your hands and knees bitch, and hold your ass high; I need a piece of that fine ass!"

Only wanting to obey, Owen got on his hands and knees, holding his new bubble butt in the air, the scent of his new dripping wet pussy permeating the air. Smelling it, Kendra said, "Oh, so you want a piece of my cock, do you bitch? Well, you're gonna get more than you can handle; I guarantee it!"

Reaching around Owen's chest, Kendra grabbed Owen's large tits and roughly fondled them, which caused Owen to moan loudly. Even Kendra didn't know if it was in pleasure or pain. But what did it matter to Kendra? Owen was only there to be used. He had been a man, after all.

"Oh, so you like the rough treatment, do you cumwhore? Well, I think I can oblige you with a bit more!" Kendra said. She then pulled back her hand and gave Owen's ass a good hard smack, which caused Owen to moan even louder. Slapping her balls on Owen's ass again, she said, "Get ready; you're gonna get what you want so bad."

Kendra lined her cock up with Owen's new pussy. Kendra slowly ran the tip up and down, causing Owen to moan in desperate need. Smiling in triumph, Kendra put the tip to Owen's virginal opening and rammed the whole foot length of it into Owen's pussy.. Screaming in desire, Owen clamped hard on Kendra's cock with the muscles of his pussy; Owen was milking his Mistress' cock.

Groaning, Kendra said, "God fag, your pussy is tight, and you sure do know how to use it; damn, this is good!" Slowly Kendra pulled almost all the way out. Then she rammed her tool all the way to the hilt again and then repeated the process. She did this for a few minutes, then couldn't hold back and started fucking Owen for all she was worth.

Owen could feel a monumental orgasm building, and he couldn't even speak, being too busy moaning in-between breaths. Kendra reached around and grabbed Owen's tits.

Now it was time to take further care of Owen. Kendra started really putting all of her magic into fucking Owen's brains out. Owen was moaning. Suddenly, he started drooling from the pleasure, not even able to moan anymore. Owen only babbled incoherently.

After a few more minutes, despite Kendra's warnings that if he came, he'd be a woman forever. Owen couldn't hold back and started screaming pleasure. His whole body twitched from the immensity of the orgasm. With his orgasm and his pussy squeezing extra tightly on her cock, Kendra erupted with such force that Owen's pussy was filled in seconds. The cum was just running out while Kendra pumped load after load into Owen.

This caused Owen to orgasm even harder, which set Kendra off even more, causing her cock to erupt even more forcefully. It shot so much cum out that a small pool was forming between the two fuckers.

Kendra got done. She had to shove Owen off her. He was SO eager. Then Kendra spoke.

"What a nice transformation. It worked out better than I expected. I think it shows you who you really are. Look at yourself in this mirror, Gigi." ordered Mistress Kendra. From that moment on, thanks to Mistress Kendra's magic Owen no longer existed. She was just Gigi--a slut.

Gigi looked at herself. Gigi's breasts had blown out. They were now as big as watermelons. A tattoo of FUCK DOLL had appeared on them. ENTER HERE had appeared on her ass. Despite looking like a trashy skank, Gigi knew that Mistress Kendra had done her a favour. She was no longer a man. She was just an insatiable fuck doll like she had always wanted to be. Still tired from her exertions, Gigi fell asleep. (That was a mistake. She hadn't asked if her Mistress was pleased.)

Gigi woke up a couple of hours later. She was still coated in cum and spunk, but right now, that didn't matter. Mistress Kendra was "occupied" with another one of her sluts. So a maid came and spoke to Gigi.

"Such a lazy cunt! You're here in a messy pile. You need to clean it up!" said the maid.

"Can I like have a mop and broom?" questioned Gigi.

The maid rolled her eyes. "Good sluts, use their mouths; now get to work." the maid pointed down to the spunk.

Gigi hesitated for a second, but it was enough for the maid to notice. She'd have to tell Mistress Kendra. Gigi would get a punishment. There could be no hesitation or doubt in service to the Mistress; her happiness was all that mattered.

Soon Mistress Kendra got done with her "business" She came to check on Gigi. The new fuckdoll was still covered in spunk and cum. Even though Gigi was essentially a woman when Mistress Kendra looked at her.

"Slut, look at you! Here you are covered in spunk! You don't even think to dress up for your Mistress. I'm so ashamed!" stated Kendra.

"I'm sorry!" started Gigi.

"That's, I'm sorry, MISTRESS! Your sister comes in here, and you don't ask to eat her cunt. Your Mistress comes in here, and you don't beg to eat me out? What a lazy cunt! I think I'll have to rent you out!" stated Mistress Kendra.

"Please, don't. I'll eat your cunt!" begged Gigi in desperation. She wanted to stay here and serve. Gigi wanted a straight diet of pussy!

"It's WAY too late for that NOW! I can see now that your pussy was meant to be filled with cocks. Not given pleasure by me and your sisters. You used to violate your wife with your cock----so now you'll be violated with them ALL day, every day. Now go up and pack your bags. I'll have you in the trashiest Bangcock whorehouses this evening." stated Mistress Kendra.

Gigi listened. It was the first time she had listened. Her tits grew erect in the cold seaside breeze. She was horny and grabbed onto them. They were so HUGE it was hard to walk, but she went to pack bags.

While her former "husband" was being made better. Linda was watching porn. She was learning to please her Mistress, who was better than her. Suddenly, Linda felt a tremor in her pussy. It was her Mistress summoning her. Linda ran out to the pool as fast as she could. She was eager to please her Mistress. She wanted to show her Mistress all her new skills.

"It was hard changing your husband, dyke, and now I'm stressed. I hope you can provide some relaxation," stated Kendra.

"Yes, Mistress. I think I like have some skills, Mistress," said Linda.

"Did I say you could talk? Your mouth shouldn't be wasted on words...I'm waiting." stated Kendra.

Eager to impress and wanting to stay, Linda pushed her Mistress down slightly while unbuttoning her blouse. She took it off, as well as her skirt, and undid her Mistress' bra. Linda immediately started kissing her Mistres's breasts, moving to suck one nipple followed by another. She pushed her Mistress down more, and after pulling down her Mistress' panties, Linda proceeded to run her tongue down the length of her Mistress' slit, immensely enjoying the salty-sweet taste of Kendra's flowing juices. She stuck her tongue into her Mistress' sopping wet hole, then gently sucked her clit. By now, Kendra was getting weak in the knees, so Linda laid Kendra on a pool chair and continued to tongue her soaking cunt.

While sucking on her Mistress' clit, Linda stuck first one and then two fingers into her pussy. Linda worked them out furiously. After a few minutes, Kendra came explosively. She coated her new dyke's face with her juices as she rode her climax. Linda kept gently sucking and licking her Mistress until she came again, more gently this time.

"Fairly, good slut. Better than your husband. I'll have to make this summer vacation a staycation. Now I have other business to attend to. I know you're so horny you want to finger fuck yourself. Just remember, you can't cum unless I say so." stated Kendra.

"Yes, Mistress," stated Linda as her hand drifted south.

Linda still had enough brains to understand that Mistress Kendra was busy a lot of the time taking care of her entire harem. After all, Mistress Kendra was trying to turn all the women in the world into lesbians. She wanted to make all women "happy."

That's why Linda took solace in her new "sister," Allison.

Allison had once been an A-list Hollywood actress. Hollywood was okay with gay celebrities. But Kendra had a huge crush on Allison. She wanted Allison between her thighs. All day, she was not working on movies. Mistress Kendra used her magic and got what she wanted, and soon Allison was living on the island at Kendra's beck and call, doing as her Mistress bid.

Their "relationship" lasted about a month before Mistress Kendra moved on to fresher pastures. Allison, still a lesbian, found a sub to dominate in Linda. Allison had run into Linda in the hall and was determined to have her. Thanks to their Mistress, they both had super high sex drives now.

"Hi...uhmm, like like I like your tits. They're so pretty. I'm glad we all have to go naked here. Do you want to do something?" Allison questioned Linda.

Allison had served Mistress Kendra longer than Linda. She was higher in the order and a predator. She loved to pick on the new sluts. She loved to see what punishments Mistress Kendra dished out. Allison pushed Linda up against the wall.

"Service me slut." Allison ordered.

Smiling and eager to serve her better, Linda latched her mouth onto Allison's nipple ring while gently stroking her slit with her fingers to get her "friend" stimulated. Once Allison started to get wet, Linda kissed her way down Allison's body until her mouth reached Allison's soaking pussy.

Linda proceeded to lick her until she got really wet gently, then started tonguing her deeply while rubbing her clit with her thumb and pointer finger. Linda continued in this vein until Allison came, covering Linda's face with her generous juices again. After that, Linda pulled her way up and started kissing Allison.

Suddenly, Kendra came around the corner. "What do you think you're doing, Linda? I certainly didn't order you to fuck! I've been too nice to you. It's time for a punishment. I'm afraid it will have to be harsh." stated Kendra.

"Miss.." started Linda.

"Don't even start; I'm so disappointed in you slut. Let's go up to my pleasure room," said Kendra.

"Yes, Mistress." With that, Linda followed Mistress Kendra to her pleasure room. The pleasure room was only meant to bring Kendra pleasure. Why should her sluts receive any?"

"Lay down on the bench slut; I'm about to do some magic that will please me. NOT YOU". Let's do some magic. I'll use magic, and it will guide you into becoming my perfect slut." stated Kendra.

Linda obeyed her Mistress. She lay on the bench. Linda could only watch in horror as her tits blew up in front of her. Soon they were the size of beach balls. Linda couldn't cup them in her hands. Her Mistress flicked her new pierced tits, and Linda shuddered at the sensation.

"Still not done with your body, fuck bunny!" stated Mistress Kendra.

Linda just nodded. She felt something growing inside her mouth.

"That's a new chameleon-like tongue I've given you. It's three feet long and ribbed. You'll be bringing people pleasure now." stated Mistress Kendra.

"I've just given you a great gift, my Fuck Bunny. What do you do now?" questioned Kendra.

"Oh, Mistress! I'm so sorry! Please, allow me to serve you?" questioned Linda.

It was hard for Linda to move now, thanks to her tits, but she knelt down in front of her Mistress and put her hands up to the skirt zipper. She looked up at her Mistress's face and smiled as she nodded. Then with a stupid smile, she leaned forward and gently kissed her Mistress on the clit.

Mistress Kendra's head rolled back, and she let out a moan. "Yes, my stupid little slut, YES! Now lick your Mistress. OH! Yes, oh, just like that, you dirty little whore. Make your Mistress happy! Make her wet! Serve her!"

Linda smiled and focused on obeying Mistress. She loved obeying! She moved her lips and her tongue around and felt her Mistress's pussy moisten and get nice and wet. She lapped up her Mistress's juices like it was the most wonderful drink in the world.

Linda felt herself pulled forward as Mistress lay back on the bench and pulled her up by her pigtails. A fleeting thought entered her mind that she preferred cocks. It made her giggle. Why think of cocks when you could have pussy?

But Mistress Kendra pulled her face deeper into her wet snatch, and that stupid little thought fluttered away. She lapped her Mistress' cunt like a loyal little puppy, and then her Mistress's legs scissored shut around her head and held her face close. Linda had no choice but to speed up her licking, and after several moments she felt her Mistress's body tense, and then she came.

When Linda felt her Mistress squirt on her face, she lapped it up like a good little maid should. Then she began to lick her mistress's clit. Linda was horny, but all that mattered was her Mistress' pleasure. Linda did her duty and after several intense orgasms. She heard, "Enough slut."

Obeying, Linda eased back off her Mistress and moved off by the bed. She showed her Mistress her beach-ball-sized tits. Linda felt her eyes glaze over, and a dopey, brainless smile came across her face. Why should Linda have any brain power? She had a Mistress to decide everything for her!

"Oh Linda, you've been good, and you've been bad. But I've decided to take you into my service and make this summer vacation a Staycation. Your work on the mainland will get a notice that you died in a "boating accident," but you'll really be here living as my slut. My lickin lesbo. Does that make you happy, my rug muncher?" questioned Kendra.

Smiling and growing horny at the derogatory slurs her Mistress had called her, Linda said, "Yes, Mistress, I am like happy if it pleases you. Thinking is hard. I'm glad I like to get to stay and be like your rug muncher."

"Good slut." stated Kendra. "Now that you've completed your training. It's time for me to ride your face. Let's go fuck on the beach."

"Yes, Mistress," stated Linda as she followed Kendra on her hands and knees. Linda was a bit naughty. She tried to look at her Mistress' pussy.

At the beach, Kendra questioned Linda some more. Mistress Kendra needed absolute devotion and subservience.

"Are you a Lickin Lesbo?" Kendra questioned as she twisted Linda's nipples. She was causing Linda to grow wet.

"Yes, Mistress Kendra...I'm a Lickin Lesbo." Linda was panting and on edge. "I want to eat your sweet pussy. I live to serve and eat your pussy.

"So you want to eat my sweet pussy?" Kendra asked, looking down at her new slut in anticipation. Linda had learned she was waiting for permission.

"Go ahead, Linda, lick my pussy," Kendra said.

"Really?" Linda questioned in reverence and amazement.

"NOW, I"M HORNY, you dyke!" stated Mistress Kendra as she grabbed Linda by the back of her head and pulled her into her pussy.

Linda extended her tongue and licked.

"You have a very nice tight body; I'm so glad I changed it around. Now use that chameleon-like tongue you have and really get in there," stated Mistress Kendra.

Always eager to obey her Mistress, Linda unrolled her tongue. She worked it deep inside her Mistress. Linda's hands dug into her Mistress' ass, eager to go as deeply as possible. Kendra was moaning and bucking above her.

"That's so good!" she purred. "Suck on my clit now."

"Yes, Mistress," stated Linda, as she moved her head up slightly and moved her lips to her Mistress' clit. As Linda tugged on it as her Mistress' moans got louder.

"Oh yes, Linda, don't fucking stop," she moaned loudly as she grabbed the back of her new slut's head and began rubbing her pussy on Linda's face.

"I haven't cum slut! Keep licking," Mistress Kendra demanded before, seconds later, Linda's face was coated with pussy juice.

Linda eagerly lapped up as much of her Mistress' cum as she could, knowing, without a doubt. She was a pussy loving dyke.

Linda lived out the rest of her days on the enchanted island with her Mistress and the other sluts. She loved her permanent staycation.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)

12