Stay for the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"Gorgeous. The most beautiful woman I know."

"Can you make me feel pretty?"

Maybe I should have felt more conflicted, but Ginny really needed something from me, something to make her pain go away. "Can you roll over, Gin? Onto your stomach?"

I rolled toward her and got up on one elbow. She lay there, nude and beautiful in the moonlight, waiting. I reached out to her shoulder and stroked her, from shoulder, to hip, to full, round rear. Then I kissed her shoulder, the one near me. I trailed kisses down her arm, to that soft spot inside her elbow, down to her open hand. I kissed the palm and each finger out to its tip. I climbed over her and did the same with her other arm, and kept one hand in the small of her back. Next, I straddled her, keeping most of my weight off her. I kissed her forehead, cheek, and ear. I kissed down her neck and across her shoulder. Ginny purred softly as I covered her back in kisses. I scooted down as I covered her back in kisses, down to the rich curve of her bottom. She gasped as I pressed my kisses into the flesh of that incredible rear, covering both sides almost into the crack. She lifted her hip as I did that and moved her hand under her, to touch herself, and I continued down to her thigh. Her womanly scent rose from between her legs. I pushed gently and she parted her legs for me. I covered that area where bum turns to thigh, and continued down.

Ginny moaned as I kissed the top of her thigh, outside and inside; maybe she trembled. I worked my way down, covering thigh, knee, and calf in kisses, pressing to fend off tickles. I got off her, raised her foot, and kissed my way across the sole. I took each between my lips,and felt her wiggle her toes. I moved to the other foot, praised that with my lips, and worked my way back up. At the top of her thigh, I pressed my face between her legs. She opened up even more. That let me kiss her inner thighs and the underside of her rear. Her breath came loud and ragged. I lay down on top of her, my full weight along her full length. After a moment, I whispered, "On your back, please. Your front is pretty, too."

I got off her and she rolled over, with her hands at her sides. I asked, "Were you touching yourself, lying on your stomach? You don't have to stop."

Ginny closed her eyes, turned away from me, and moved her hand back to her mound. I started back down at her feet again. I kissed her right foot all over, then her left. I worshiped her left calf, then right. I worked slowly up her thighs, outside and in -- she spread them wide for me, showing pink behind dark curly fur. I watched her play with herself, gently, to sustain her excitement, not to finish it. Still between her legs, I kissed all over the hand on her mound and inhaled her warm scent. I climbed over to her side, kissed the slow-moving hand again, and let my lips trace the lines of her arm, then her shoulder, neck, and cheek. I moved to her other side and kissed her free hand, from fingertips down. I took my time on her arm and shoulder, then neck and cheek. I started back at her shoulder again, then nibbled my way across the top of her chest. Back again, I felt more softness across the tops of her breasts. Next, the breast itself. I lifted it from the side, mounded it up, and kissed in circles til I reached the stiffened areola. That I pinched with my lips, tugging it even tighter. Then the nub of nipple. I took it into my mouth and pressed it with my lips and tongue. Ginny cradled my head with her free hand and pushed me into that softness. I scraped the nipple with my teeth, and she wriggled under me. It was awkward, but I leaned across her and did the same with her other breast.

I had been watching that hand on her mons. It seemed to work harder, pressing more firmly, reaching lower between her legs. I lay next to her, and slid my arm under her neck. Her nipple lay within reach. It felt full and firm between my fingers. "Ginny?"

She looked up a me, out of the depths of whatever trance she was in. "Can you come for me Gin? Can you play with yourself and come for me?" I tugged her nipple on 'come' and saw her mouth gape open. "You are so beautiful like this, I want to see you at your finest, when all those amazing things happen inside you. Let me see it build inside you Gin, getting bigger and bigger." Her hips rose and fell, her mouth wide open, her eyes on me completely. "It's amazing, Gin, seeing you like this, such a wonder. I've been hearing you at night, you know, when you come by yourself. Will you show me that? Will you show me how you come? Will you let me feel you come in my arms? I played with myself too, when I heard you. I had to, you sounded so wonderful, and I think I came when you did. May I see what you've been letting me hear? Will you come for me Ginny?" My stream of words teased and encourage. I softly pinched her nipple, never breaking the gaze we shared. Then it happened. Her gasps turned to the cries I had heard in the night. Her shoulders and hips rose, as orgasm curled within her. Wave after wave, it came over her again and again. Then she stopped still for a moment, relaxed back onto the bed, and lifted her wet fingers to my lips.

I kissed her fingers as I put my hand back where hers had been. Her clit still stood firm, still slick from her play. She gasped and shivered as I pushed her past where she'd pushed herself. Her vagina opened easily to one of my fingers, then two, and I kept the heel of my hand on her clit. It wasn't that stroke of lightning she'd given herself, but low, rolling thunder going on and on. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I could feel each wave of tension in every part of her with every part of me. I'd relax, then press my hand and curl my fingers inside her, and another aftershock grip would her. I had never seen a woman sustain that level of intensity for so long. After a while, though, she reached down to my hand, pressed it hard against and into her, and she gasped, "Hold, just hold." I stopped moving, but kept pressure on her clit and kept my fingers deep within her. She hadn't fully stopped, but had reached a lower plateau of intensity. Finally, she tugged my hand away from her and collapsed onto the bed.

I licked the sweetness from my fingers and asked her, "Do you feel pretty now?" Her voice hadn't come back to her yet, but she hugged me hard and rocked me back and forth.

After a while, we rolled over with Ginny stretched out on top of me, her head against my shoulder. Her long torso put my erection somewhere near her navel, her rear well out of reach. She started to say, "Oh my god..."

I broke in, saying "Call me Doug."

She laughed. "You must be a god to have done that to me. I didn't know it was possible."

"I didn't know it was possible for any woman to go on like that. Really, it's an honor to be part of that with you."

Ginny paused for a moment. "Um, Doug? Did you say you heard me... at night? You know,..."

"I did. You seem quite expressive at times. It was such a turn-on for me that I had to join in. You know, 'audience participation'."

"Oh shit, that's so embarrassing. If I had known you were listening..." If blushing had a sound, that would have been her.

"The walls are pretty thin in here. You were hard to miss."

"I'll try to be quieter."

"Don't put yourself out on my account. Or, if you want, join me and make all the noise you want." That earned me a punch in the shoulder.

"Perving on your sister."

"I was doing a lot more than listening a few minutes ago, and you didn't seem to mind."

"True enough." Another pause. "So what now?"

"Well, I had been trying to sleep when this beautiful woman snuck into my room and took advantage of me. We could go back to that."

"You mean, sleep with someone and actually sleep? I suppose it could work." She slid off me and cuddled into a ball, with my arm around her. I pulled the sheet over us and tried to relax. After her exertions, I heard her breathing come slow and even. I guess mine followed soon after.

------

I woke with the sheets off and Ginny on her side, looking at me. Well, looking at my penis. She stroked the length of it up and down, using just one fingertip. I saw a drop of pre-come form at the tip. She collected it with her finger and spread it along my erection. It seemed endlessly fascinating to her. I asked, "Having fun?"

"Yes, in fact. I've never really had a chance to play with one before. The other guys were always in a rush to get it in my mouth, or get it finished, or something. I feel like I'm making friends with this, not just jamming it somewhere."

"We have all day, and I'm in no rush. Or not much. I'll have to pee some time."

"Sorry about that. Go ahead."

"Not with this erection. You've got him standing at full attention."

"What do you mean?"

"It's sort of a dual use technology. When it's in recreational or procreational mode, the waste management function is locked out. From your standpoint, you might consider it a safety feature to prevent accidents."

She laughed. "We certainly don't want that kind of accident. I never knew that, though. The things no one ever tells a girl. Learning that kind of thing is all the more reason to spend time with the little guy. But if you have to go, let's take care of that."

"I'll go make coffee. Once I have my mind on something else, it should deflate pretty quickly."

"Okay. I'll wait here."

By the time I had water in the microwave and coffee in the big French press, I was ready for "waste management." The dishwasher load was clean, so I unloaded that while the coffee brewed. That done, coffee cups and I returned to the bedroom. I saw Ginny sitting up, legs folded, poking at something on her phone. She sipped her coffee, then set it aside and returned to her phone. I leaned back against the headboard warm cup in hand. "Anything interesting?" I asked.

"I think so." She turned the screen toward me and showed an anatomical diagram of boy bits. "I'd just like to see how close this is to a live specimen. Mind if I take a closer look?"

"I'm all yours, as long as you don't have vivisection in mind."

"Cripes, no. Just look. Maybe touch."

"Here you go." I raised my knees and spread my legs. Ginny crawled in front of me and lay down on the bed almost nose to nose with her 'specimen.' She set the phone down so she could check the picture against the reality. The day had already warmed, so my balls hung low and loose. She took my penis between thumb and forefinger and lifted it gently.

"It's kind of cute, when it's little like this." She looked at the underside and rubbed it with the back of her finger, then looked back at her phone. She scrolled, then looked back and forth between me and the book. Then she looked up at me and said, "Fordyce spots!" (I knew what she meant, and thought 'dick zits'.) Then she poked at the crease running lengthwise, connecting the head to the shaft. "Frenulum!" She had a big smile as she said it, as if she were the one to discover each part.

"Yup, that's them." I went back to sipping my coffee and watching Gin. She was obviously enjoying the exercise.

She shifted her grip so her finger were underneath and her thumb above, and slid the outer skin back and forth. "I want to come back to this when it's erect. I think I can feel what's in the picture, but it should be easier when everything is bigger."

"I'm pretty sure I can arrange an erection. For science, of course."

She turned attention to my scrotum, and felt around just above my balls. She pinched the skin a few places, then hit something that I really felt. She looked up. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Not really, just surprised me. You just found the vas deferens."

"That's what I thought." She moved on to a testicle. I braced myself for some discomfort, even though she was being gentle. "It's not really a ball. It's longer, like a pecan in its shell." She felt around some more, and yeah, it got a little uncomfortable. Once she referred back to her phone, she seemed satisfied, though.

"Could you stand up, Doug? Or just up on your knees."

I did as requested. Ginny looked up from her lying position and noted, "They don't hang evenly, do they?"

"Yup, that's pretty normal. In fact, you see the same thing on Michaelangelo's 'David' statue."

"Really? I'll see if I can find some pictures. Anyway, your scrotum is all loose and dangly, but sometimes it bunches up. Can I see that happen?"

"That's easy to arrange. Wait here, I'll be right back." I got out of bed and returned in a moment with a cold, wet washcloth and a towel. Ginny still lay on her stomach, so I spread the towel in front of her to catch drips. I crawled back into bed and stood up on my knees in front of her, knees wide apart.

"It all pulls in when it gets cold. Here, wipe my scrotum with this." Not real comfortable for me, but I'd live.

She spread the cold washcloth across her hand and reached behind my balls, as if to pull them toward her. Damn, that was cold! But it worked as intended, and the transformation fascinated her. Once everything was tightened up, Gin ran a fingernail down that seam in the middle. "Raphe" she said, as a two-syllable word. She'd done her homework. Scraping fingernails, soft pinches, and gentle tugs explored my shrunken scrotum.

"It feels nice when you do that. In fact the whole scrotum feels good when it's tight like this and you play with it." Gin set the washcloth aside and stroked it with her whole hand. Then she cupped it in her hand and stroked my penis with her thumb.

"Mmm, nice. You wanted an erection, right? Just keep doing that."

Ginny rolled over on her back, looking up between my legs. That let her use both hands, on my balls and one on my penis. She had the desired erection in no time. "That was quick. Does it always come up that fast?"

"It depends on the kind of stimulation. If it's mild enough, I could stay half-hard for hours."

Gin got up to a sitting position in front of me and leaned down toward my penis. She held it with her thumb underneath and fingers on top, then applied slight pressure. The skin slid along the shaft as she stroked it, and pulled a clear drop out the tip when she pulled toward herself. She smiled, then reached out with the tip of her tongue and licked it.

While she was still holding it, I added, "By the way, there's something about it you might not have noticed."

"That looks pretty noticeable from here."

"I mean, only about half the erection is outside."

"Oh?"

I took it from her and pressed it up against my stomach. "Press the underside with your fingers. You can feel how stiff it is."

"Okay. So...""

"So keep pressing, and run your fingers down it." Ginny looked dubious but did as I asked, then stopped at my scrotum. "Keep going, down between my balls." She did, with sort of a surprised look. "Keep going, all the way down." She did, down almost to the anus. At that, she changed her touch to thumb and forefinger, feeling the width of it. She worked her way back up, careful around my balls, to the part that stands out.

"Ever see how much of a phone pole is buried underground? That's what keeps the pole upright." She ran a firm touch up and down the whole length of it a few times. "Same thing with that. And it feels nice when you rub it like that."

"I had no idea. It makes perfect sense, the thing couldn't just be stuck on and hold its position like that, but I never thought about it."

"So, did you find out what you wanted?"

"Oh, yes, and more" She sat back and patted the mattress next to her as she lay back down. I took that as an invitation and laid down next to her. "Thanks, Doug. I feel a lot more comfortable with it, knowing more about what I'm playing with." She said the words as she reached down to play with it.

"Any time. I'm glad I could help."

"I read abut the prostate, too, but that seemed like a bit much."

"Maybe another time." I left the invitation open. There are some intense sensations to be had there, but she didn't seem ready for butt play. I wasn't sure I was, either.

She watched as she fondled me, catching the occasional drip and spreading it around the crown. Gin looked at that, not at my face, as she said, "Doug, you've been really great, about last night and then letting me look."

"Anything for my little sister. It looked like something was really bothering you last night, and maybe I helped. And now, having a gorgeous woman playing with me -- what's not to like?"

"But I've been a bit of a pillow princess, haven't I?"

"That's not how I see it. I..."

She cut me off. "You did all that for me and I haven't done anything for you."

"More than you can imagine, Gin. Being with you, kissing you, feeling you come in my arms, that was a lot. And, if I remember right, your hand gave you that orgasm, not mine."

"Your fingers in me did a lot too, but will you just stop arguing with me? I want to do something nice for you, maybe a lot of somethings. Maybe feel you come in my arms." That shut me up. "Now lie down and relax. On your stomach, please."

I did as she asked, and she straddled me as I had done with her. Maybe I could feel her bush on my back, where her weight rested on me; maybe I just imagined that. Just knowing her nakedness was on me pumped my erection back to 100%. And feeling her thumbs dig into my shoulder muscles practically melted me. She worked her way down my back as I had down hers, but massaging instead of kissing.

Ginny had gotten just below my shoulder blades when I asked. "Uh Ginny, about last night."

"Mmm..." An ambiguous invitation to go on.

"You asked me to make you feel pretty. I had no idea what you meant, but I tried. What was going on?"

"Doug, you succeeded beyond my most heated teenage imaginings. You left me well loved and totally fucked out, without even fucking. And later I realized, you had given me the answer I wanted. It just wasn't an answer to the question I asked."

"I'm looking forward to following this."

"The lousy dating world at school and a few comments people made, sometimes when they thought I couldn't hear, well, they got to me. I still kept trying to look sure of myself, but that was just a look. By the time I got here, I was getting desperate for some kind of affirmation, from someone I could trust. I gravitated to you without thinking, but I later saw that I don't know anyone else I could have trusted." Deep pressure in the small of my back had me moaning. "And you did a lot more than make me feel pretty -- attractive, rather, which is better than pretty. You know how hard it is to see the obvious? Well that was me. Something finally clicked that I never much cared to be pretty. I rarely use makeup and don't use it very well. I just bought my first heels last year and nearly broke my ankle the one time I tried going out in them. I think I look food enough in short hair, but it's short because long hair takes up so much time. I'm smart enough to get good grades in engineering school, I know my way around a workbench, and I cook better than most of my friends. I enjoy lots of things, and don't need to be pretty for any of them. If someone doesn't find that interesting, then they're not interested in me. You were genuinely attracted to me, pretty or not."

She paused for a moment. "And I have a sexual response like nothing I ever heard of. Maybe I should be sharing my nightlies with you, since that's what I'm doing already." She had gotten down to my glutes by that point, and I was helpless.

Addressing the ongoing noises from the back of my throat, she changed the subject. "You like this part, don't you? I do too, not just when you do it to me."

"Oh, yeah."

"So what do you think?"

"It's a lot to take in, but it sounds like you found what you needed to know. And it sounds a lot simpler than what you wanted." I skirted the issue of 'sharing nightlies.'