Stay for the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to flip over, Doug." It took me a moment to summon the energy.

Ginny straddled my legs. She poked my fat, full erection to see it bounce. "You're enjoying this, I see. If you want to play with it, like I did, that's fine by me." I accepted her invitation and took it in hand. Gin moved up to the head of the bed, behind me, and said "Scoot down, will you? I'd like to start up here." I slid down and resumed my slow jacking. Ginny rubbed fingertips around my scalp, then used wide strokes at the back of my neck. Muscles along my shoulders felt her strong, cool hands next. Then she leaned over to work my pecs.

That put her dangling breasts just about straight over my face. I opened my mouth and tried to take one in my mouth, but couldn't quite reach. Ginny saw that and leaned down. I felt her weight on my chest as she let her hands support her. One swaying nipple came within reach and I caught it between my lips. Gin closed her eyes and purred as my tongue swiped across it. Then she surprised me. Using both hands, she pinched my nipples too.

"I thought so. Your nipples are tiny and cute compared to mine, but have all the same feelings in them, right?"

"Mmm," I answered with a happy sigh. It was the best I could do with my mouth full. She tugged and stroked them for a moment, then leaned back up, taking her nipple with her. I continued stroking as she knee-walked around to my side. Her new position let her cup my balls in her hand as she leaned down to kiss my nipple.

It was like a wire running through me, from her hand to her mouth. My stroking took on urgency, and I tugged at my other nipple with my free hand. I let go of my erection long enough to wet my hand with saliva. That let me smear slick pre-come all around, and the slickness took my masturbation up a notch. That warm hand on my balls held and caressed, and I felt a scrape of teeth as she continued kissing my chest.

My hips rocked, then lifted off the bed. White blobs painted my chest at the first burst. I bucked again, and shot another jet up my stomach. Two or three more squirts finished my ejaculation. My hips still bucked, though, and Ginny still worked my balls and my chest. She didn't let go until I lowered my hips to the bed and relaxed, limp all over. Have you ever had a lover stop what she was doing at the first sign of ejaculation? Gin's continued attention made it so much better. She sat up, still holding my scrotum, and stroked my sticky penis with her thumb. Her other hand brushed some hair off my face as she smiled down at me. Still holding, she wiped a blob of semen off my chest and lifted her finger to study it. She sniffed it, then tasted it. I reached for some tissues to clean up with.

Ginny stopped me and said "Let me clean you up." She found the forgotten washcloth and wiped me clean. Then she tugged the towel out from under me. She used that to dry me, then wadded it around the washcloth and tossed the bundle aside.

After last night and the long build-up today, that orgasm took everything out of me. I was at such an animal level that I couldn't think to speak. I just reached up to that long, strong goddess. She lay down next to me, molded herself to me, and warmed my crotch again with her hand. "That was beautiful. You were beautiful. I've helped guys come a few times, but never saw anything like that. You rest now." I had little choice, it was about all I could do.

"I'll want you strong and ready soon."