Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM!! Watch out ladies! OH FUCK... I'm about to blow!" Obi was barely able to warn as he felt his dick starting to pulse inside of the redhead's talented mouth. Both women hearing that and moving up as they didn't even need convincing to sit up and open their mouths wide, panting slightly in anticipation as their hands gripped his cock. Fighting again over him as they stroked him off rapidly to try and sway his favour. All it ended up doing of course was just racing him to this first peak as he groaned out. Shooting thick blasts of hot spunk onto their moaning faces as their grip allowed them to aim the shots and given them both a fair share of his large load. Streaks of white across the cheeks of both beauties along with landing across their mouths to give a healthy dose while leaving shots around their plump lips. With the spunk dripping slightly to hit onto their tits and their clothing before the last drips were stroked out. Even a little catching into their different coloured hair at the sides of their heads for good measure.

"Mmmm!" Tiffany moaned, swallowing down the portion that her mouth had captured. "Now that tasted good!" She said as she gave a smile up to him.

"You're just saying that to try and sway him to win!" Cindy complained as the two glared again. "But it is true..." She added to flash a seductive look up at him.

"Well, ladies... I mean, as far as a winner goes..." Obi was about to say more, when he noticed that his cock, despite having just cum seconds ago, was already rock hard and ready for more. "I'm going to have to test you a little more than just a simple blowjob I'm afraid!" He claimed with another smile.

"Right! Of course!" Malloy responded as both women nodded, once again buying the lie with ease as they rose up from the floor. "That's the only way to properly show that I'm the best here!" She added, reaching down to pull her top up while Sable took a hold of her zipper.

"Oh man, this is fucking great..." Hesse shameless said as he got to watch Tiffany pull her top up and over her head to show off her fantastic, rounded tits. Moments later Sable peeling off her top to show her own great and sizeable breasts. And the two Unhappily Ever After characters not stopping there as Malloy pushed down her tight skirt while O'Brien unzipped hers. Showing off no underwear downstairs either as each beauty had sung looking, perfectly shaved twats on display that already appeared to be wet. "I mean, that's great to hear! So let's get started! Hop onto the couch, ladies." He instructed as the two women without questioning it moved to sit on the sofa. Spreading their legs willingly and invitingly wide with just high heels on their feet and his early load still across their faces.

"Decisions, decisions..." He smiled, glancing between the two women before he moved down to between Tiffany's spread legs and pushed his cock into her snug pussy. Making her gasp out before she moaned, already arching off the couch as her tight tunnel was made to spread around his vast size. Sable glaring at not being taken first, but soon her look softened when he moved a hand across and stuffed a couple of fingers into her slit to make her groan out as well. Both women already starting to buck against him as he began to pump into both. Sliding his digits into the blonde's wet hole to push in with a smooth motion, while pumping his fat cock in and out of the redhead so already he was impressing himself with the sort of skill to handle two beauties at once that a man of his ugly looks and unshapely body shouldn't have.

"MMMM! OH GOD! Th-That's so good! OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMM!!" Tiffany's eyes were half closed already as she moaned in delight. Her body shifting to match the timing of his thrusts, helping to fit more of his length inside of her and not even seeming to care that he was ploughing into her bareback. Her tits bouncing as she rocked down to take his big dick as her tightness continued to gradually accept more of his thickness as if she and that stunning body were built for some Size Queen action. "MMMM! GOD! It's stretching me out! MMMM! So f-fucking big!! AHHHHH FUCK!" She moaned out, already starting to sweat as her jolting made the spunk on her face drip a little more onto her chest and those jiggling breasts. Her dirty talk alone making it seem like she really is far from virtuous, and certainly questions about how she's been able to take his dick so deep without stopping from any moment of pain might be raised by how well she's taking his shaft.

"MMMMM! God damn! MMMMM... That's some good fucking pussy! Better than any flesh light! MMMMM..." He groaned his approval, feeling her wet walls clamping around his thick shaft. Pumping away with a nicely steady pace as he got his cock stuffed into a moaning, busty and tanned redhead. His crotch soon smacking off into hers as those thick inches were buried in. That slapping noise joining with all the moans to echo around her family home that he's now banging her and her arch rival in. Keeping his fingers dipping in and out of the woman next to the one he's currently nailing as he kept both nice and aroused. His cock and digits now soaked with juices as he glanced between the two. His wide smile not making it look like he was actually evaluating either of them as he just enjoyed this unlikely threesome with two stunning TV sitcom characters.

"Hey! Quit... MMMM! Quit hogging his cock all to yourself! MMMMM!" Sable complained as she glared across at her rival with a turn of her head, and getting the same stare back as the women were almost nose to nose. Ending up moaning into one another's faces as O'Brien enjoyed being fingered deep to the knuckles by a couple of his fingers while Malloy got all that thick, long shaft ploughed into her wet snatch. "That's cheating to just... UHHHH! L-Let her have all that big fucking cock!" The blonde complained again as the stunner only seen for a few episodes groaned out. Trying to entice the 'judge' of this sham of a contest to fuck her instead as she used her hands to grope and play with her shaking tits. Spreading a little of his spunk around onto herself in the process while moaning as she took a fingering like it was already the best sex she's ever had in her life.

Hesse was caught up in the moment of actually having sex with something that wasn't a toy or using his own palm as he smiled and moaned out. Staring down over his heaving gut to watch his prick vanish forward into the stunning flame-haired woman's wet box. Keeping her moaning out as he dick began to pulse while he ploughed away in and out of her snatch as she stayed clamped around him. "MMMM! Oh shit... Gonna blow! MMMMM! This pussy is too damn good!" He claimed as he didn't stop his pumps. Sweat rolling down his far from flattering features as he kept his rod ramming away into her twat. And heading no objections from the woman being stuffed as he kept sliding in and out with the slap of their bodies connecting signalling how she was taking him balls deep despite claiming to have been 'saving herself' even before he showed up.

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Tiffany's eyes went wide as she felt his cock blasting inside of her already soaking tunnel. More thick spunk for her but this time splattering her insides as he shot in deep. The sensation setting her off as her head tilted back in delight and she came hard over his dick. Her clinging walls around his member ensuring this latest load was milked out as he kept on pumping. Giving a massive cream pie that was already leaking out by the time he was easing up on his thrusts. "G-God... It's leaking out of me..." She groaned out in a sex-drunk tone without even looking at herself. But indeed, when he pulled out of her box that thick creampie was oozing out, staining the sofa of the living room that's been seen in so many episodes of the show she became a major star on.

"See?? MMMM... She couldn't even handle some sex! What a loser." Sable claimed as she watched Obi move from between that set of spread legs to hers. Taking advantage of the new power he seemed to have to get instantly rock hard again as he pushed his cock against the tightness he'd just been fingering. "Yeah, that's it! No sloppy seconds with me! I'll show you why... OH FUCK!!!" She immediately howled out and despite her claims, O'Brien ended up cumming instantly when his shaft slipped into her pussy. Able to drill in balls deep with the first rough pump thanks to the prep work of sorts that his digits had done to her folds while he'd been banging her rival. Allowing him to thrust away with his cock, straight from the snatch of another beauty, and now drilling into another equally as hot beauty.

"MMMM! And this pussy is so fucking nice too! MMMM! God, I'm in fucking heaven here!" Hesse quite rightfully grinned. Staring down to watch the big tits of this sexy but arrogant blonde jiggling away as he more made her body jolt back into the couch than her actively bucking down into his motion. His balls hitting into her tanned flesh as he filled her up and got a grip around his member from her tunnel that felt just as good as the twat he'd just stuffed. "Huh? Oh, sure! I guess some sticky fingers won't be too bad..." He said as Tiffany panted and grabbed his near hand. Guiding it her filled with spunk pussy and he didn't object to the feeling of his own jizz as he pushed a couple fingers into her. Fingering fucking the redhead to get her moaning out as the erotic squelch of his spunk seeping out of her snatch was hear along with those shameless cries.

"FUCK YES! MMMMM! FUCK ME! DON'T FUCKING STOP! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Already Sable had strands of her long golden hair across her face, sticking from the spunk still across her features as she stared up with a fiery look of desire for a man not only far from attractive, but one she's only met today. "UHHHH! YES! MORE! AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM! FUCK ME!! MMMMM!!" She begged as her teeth ground together like her brain was being fried for a moment from the supreme pleasure. All too happy now to allow him to ravage her snatch as his thick length made a home for itself in her tightness. Already her juices dripping down her thighs to further make a mess on this couch which isn't even of her own home. Getting fucked in her rival's living room with said enemy right next to her, moaning away herself as he pleasured two beauties at the same time.

Tiffany panted out as she squirmed and tried her best to press her pussy down against his hand as his fingers pushed in and out to keep the creampie freshly blown into her spilling out. Making her look more of a mess than her sweat-soaked hair and the other spunk across her stunning face leaves her. But more to come as he hand pulled out of her box much to her whining disappointment. Just for her to see those digits, glazed in his load and a hint of pussy juices, now brought to her plump lips. Not even needing to give her an excuse for her gullible mind to believe as she eagerly took them in. Slurping along his digits to clean them up as she moaned at the taste of his seed again. Her tongue lashing up to ensure a proper job was done on his digits before he pulled out of one hole just to drive them back to the one between her legs. Setting her off moaning once more as her hands gave her tits a squeeze.

"MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Sable hissed out in delight as she had a hand of her own working over the top of her pussy. Racing herself towards another peak as she got slammed stiff and swiftly by this long, fat cock. Her snatch feeling like it was resized now to the shape of this stranger's dick, leaving him coated in her juices as he ploughed away. Keeping her tits bouncing while her body shifting on the couch that was getting more stained now by moisture off of the women's bodies along with juices and dripping jizz. "AHHHHH YES! YES! CUMMING!! AHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!" She squealed in delight as her eyes stared upward as despite her claims before about being the better at taking dick, it seemed that having to handle such a big, porn star-sized cock was even too much for her. Not regretting it though from that wide smile across her features as that rod kept ploughing away into her.

"MMMMM! Hey, I'm gonna blow! Hello? MMMM... Damn, she's so out of it she's not listening!" Hesse noticed so even as his dick pulsed once again he just continued on thrusting away into her soaking hole. Ending up delivering another vast amount of spunk deep into a stretched out love tunnel as he groaned out. His pumps sending a fresh blast of jizz into that hot, wet pussy to leave her groaning out. Yet again that load big enough that while he pumped to drain it out, it seeped out back around his length to drip from her folds. Only to then pour out when he pulled back and moved away so both women looked not so much like winners, but well fucked sluts as his cum leaked out of both their snatches as they panted on the couch.

"Hmmmm... Hey, here's an idea..." Obi said, seeing how one of his hands had the spunk from out of Tiffany's snatch on it. Moving the other down to Sable's box and getting a quick round of finger fucking in to stain those digits. Before he lifted his hands up but crossed them. So while both women happily parted their lips and started to slurp on him to clean off the cum, they also had to taste even faintly the juices of their rival mixed in with his addictive spunk. "Good job ladies!" He claimed as he withdrew from their gasping mouths. "But I think I know one more round to help decide which of you is the best..." He claimed as he looked them over. "So up you get and turn around. I want you both to stick your butts out towards me."

With tired nods, the two women moved up and turned around to follow the command with their knees on the seating and hands gripping the back of the couch. Easily deceived to get into the doggy style position to push their rounded backsides out while both their snatches dripped out the spunk from the last round of sex. The two rivals ending up looking back over the shoulder closest to the other female so once again they shared glares even if the looks of hate were ruined by the drying spunk across their stunning features.

Hesse was more interested in pushing his luck here and seeing if he could get anything more out of the two women who somehow were completely ripe for the picking for whatever lie he came up with. Getting all of that as he moved up to get behind the far less seen in episodes of the two, spreading the plump butt cheeks of O'Brien apart before he lined up his shaft with her backdoor. Not even stopping to lube up as he pushed in to take full advantage of her in more ways than one as he moaned out. The grip around his cock even more vice-like than her mouth or pussy as his groans loudly echoed out as he began to thrust. One hand gripping her hip as he began to pump while the other moved across to the other rounded booty to invite himself to slip a digit into the other hole he planned on sampling.

"AHHHHH GOD! HOLY SHIT!! AHHHHH!!" Already Sable had her hand slapping on the back of the couch as her wide eyes stared back. Like she couldn't believe how much cock she was taking into her clearly untested backdoor. Never mind the sensations racing through her as she got butt fucked from behind. "THAT'S TOO MUCH!! AHHHHH! IT'S GONNA SPLIT ME OPEN!! AHHHH!!" She sounded like admitting defeat but was too deep into things now as she had to endure this rough introduction into anal. Leaving her big tits swaying underneath her as her body jolted back and forth. Something in her mind at least clicking to put a hand between her legs and start furiously rubbing away at her pussy. Getting pleasure into her at the expense of making more of a filthy mess with more of his load leaking out from her twat while juices formed all over again.

Beside her, Tiffany just bit her lower lip seeing what was coming her way but seemingly aroused anyway as she copied her rival to an extent. Her own fingers getting soaked in cum and juices as she stroked across her pussy. Moaning from that sensation and his finger pushing in and out of her similarly novice asshole. The redhead's eyes bobbing along with the smooth thrusts. Locked on to see that huge dick ploughing into the blonde's in a stiff way that would make most experienced whores think twice about offering up their rears. But both these sitcom stunners all too unsuspecting to realise they've been tricked into offering up sex to a man that neither of them or their families even know.

"MMMM! And I thought this stuff only happened in porn! MMMM! This is fucking amazing!" Obi groaned out with a wide grin. Sweat pouring off that hideous enough already body of his as he made Sable's gorgeously rounded butt slap back into his frame. Driving his fat cock deep between her tight cheeks as the clapped into him over and over. Her body not exactly pushing back under her own power, but more jolting back and forth thanks to the force of his pumps and the sheer mass hitting her from the back. Keeping her tits jiggling away while her golden locks swayed in time with her shifts. "AHHHH FUCK! Great job, Sable! MMMM! Keep it up!" He encouraged, even as he knew he could just tell her anything and she, like the beauty beside her, would believe it without any questioning. Leaving him free to dish out the first ever round of anal to the usually arrogant stunner to leave her near screaming from the mix of pleasure and pain.

"UHHHHH FUCK! AHHHHH IT'S FUCKING SO BIG! IT'S F-FUCKING WRECKING ME! AHHHHH FUCK!!" O'Brien's head was lowered down now, yelling into the couch she was being fucked on as her body began to shudder. Looking more defeated now by being unable to handle this Size Queen level sex even as her back passage took very thick inch of his prick deep and hard like anal action is second nature to her. "FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She howled again as the arm up on the back of the sofa buckled a bit. Cumming over her own hand as her fingers worked away with a sinful instinct while her backdoor was stuffed in a way that would render most women having to walk with a noticeable limp for a full week after this kind of pounding.

The only saving grace for her orgasm was that the tightening of her back passage in turn set off the man having his wicked way with her. That renewed clamping leaving him groaning out as his dick began to unload so that another of her pleasurable tunnels got branded by his spunk splattering in deep. Another grin on his face as he pumped away and used her grip to unload this latest amount which was rather impossibly (but then again, this world he'd found himself in shouldn't be happening either) just as massive as the other loads he'd filled her and her rival with. Another groan when he pulled out and he could only admiring the gaping wide state of that asshole for a moment before yet again his seed leaked back out of her as she slumped against the couch with her cheek pressing into it. Her backside raised up like a trophy so that if he considered this a real contest, she wouldn't likely be declared a winner.

He was only focused on getting as much pleasure as he could from these fictional women as he stepped to the side to move behind the leading women and starlet of Unhappily Ever After. Seeing Tiffany staring back with anticipation as rather than holding onto the couch, she already had her head turned to have her far cheek against the back while one hand rubbed at her pussy. The other holding her tanned, rounded ass apart to show off her tight asshole for him. Moaning even as his hand pulled the other cheek to the side so he could press his dick, fresh from out of another woman's rump, against this hole. A smile on his face as he pushed in and made them both moan out as he began to thrust. Completing the second hat trick of fucking each of the pleasurable holes of both these stunning rivals and this time not even paying any attention to the woman he'd fucked and used up already.