Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM FUCK YES! GIVE IT TO ME! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Malloy begged, caring not that she was getting ass fucked in her own living room of her family's home by a man who claims to be just a friend to her father (and that's a much of a lie as everything else he's told her). Her hand now more furiously working over her dripping twat now she was getting his thick inches back into her and spreading her back passage wide open. "OH GOD!! FUCK! IT'S SO FUCKING BIG!! MMMMM!! HOLY FUCK! YESSSSSSS!!" She panted out between loud moans. Showing that even being fictional, some women were made to be butt fucked as her plump, shaking cheeks were proving as she took his inches deeper into her tightest of holes. More sweat dripping off of her, leaving her bright red hair sticking down her back, over the shoulder and some across her face as she stared back with wide, sex-drunk eyes. Craving this feeling more than fame, success or any sort of money in her entire life.

"Oh damn! MMMMM! Lucky I didn't try my luck and tap this ass right from the start! MMMM! Feels like you're trying to break me!" He managed to joke between groans as he felt her managing to rock back against his thrusts just enough as he ploughed in stiffly. Getting her rounded backside connecting into his waist as he drove in with a just as harsh pace as he'd used to render her nemesis into a statue-like state of defeat just next to her. Putting that made for porn body of hers to full use as his thrusts into her kept her big tits swinging back and forth underneath her. Even able to lift his hand to deliver a hard slap to her cheek, keeping it jiggling before going back to gripping it. Enjoying seeing his cock vanish into her rump even if the final sight of him drilling her balls deep was hidden by his heaving gut.

The stunning Malloy family daughter was too far gone to complain about being fucked by an ugly, oversized man as her tongue hung out of her panting mouth to slightly leave drool on the furniture she's been fucked over. Just more mess to add to all the juices, sweat and spunk dripped onto it over the course of this 'challenge' of a threesome. Her open mouth just making primal noises pour out rather than proper words as her mind was getting frazzled from the best sex in her still young life. Aided by her own soaked fingers sliding away onto her pussy while that huge shaft did the majority of the work, more than resizing her backdoor with thrust after deep and stiff thrust. A scene that was far removed from anything seen in her television show she was a lead co-star in, but one that put her and that fantastic body of the redhead's to perfect use.

So it was no true surprise when soon enough she let out a deep grunt as she orgasmed once again. Barely feeling juices across her already drenched digits before she soon felt her asshole getting flooded with spunk. Her peak making her anal tunnel grip that thrusting, throbbing member to yet again get him off to unload but this time emptying his balls for the last time of this encounter at least. A duel sensation of his seed painting her insides while her fingers rubbed away to leave juices trickling down her hand and wrist. Another moan escaping her as he pulled out and she now felt his huge load seeping out of her stretched wide asshole. The wide smile not so much of a winner, but a sex-drunk and satisfied slut across her face as she now found her face sliding down the couch as she was left head down and ass up just like her panting rival next to her.

"Wow! That was... Oh man..." Obi was lost for words, unable to believe his luck at having gotten a threesome with two stunning TV characters. "I need a rest!" He stated the obvious as he saw his cock was finally soft now, allowing him to drag his shorts back up. So many questions on his mind about how he ended up here, why he was able to fuck so well and why his dick was now so huge. Not that he minded the last two parts but if he wanted to get back home he needed to figure out the answers to the first question. "I'll just go freshen up, ladies! Give me a minute or two." He said as he moved around the couch and waddled to one of the back doors on the living rook 'set' as he looked for the bathroom. "Now, is it one of these doors?" He said, picking the first one he found and opening it up.

Sadly for him, it wasn't what he was looking for. Gasping as he found nothing but an impossible wall of pure static and the crackling of white noise like the old TV set that had sucked him in here had done. "Not again! Help!" He tried to run but even easier than before the static pulled him like a massive vacuum. Vanishing into the mass of shifting black and white before a short tentacle seeped out, gripping the door handle and pulling it closed.

Truthfully, what had happened was the mysterious, unexplained force that had brought Obi into this fictional world was now sending him into another world. But what exactly? Another sitcom? A different TV show? Perhaps even a movie? He was about to find out, and even if he couldn't understand the how and why he was there, it would not be long before he understood that the women he encountered were just as dupable as the previous world.

What will happen next to our hero? Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!