Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 04

Story Info
Home Improvement's Lisa & Heidi have some fun.
7.5k words
4.83
3.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Home Improvement, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it

Starring: Lisa [as portrayed by Pamela Anderson], Heidi Keppert [Debbie Dunning]

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 4: Home Improvement

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"FUCK ME!!" Obi Hesse cursed as he fell out of that now familiar but unexplainable void of static. His vision barely returning to him before he let out a grunt of pain and annoyance. Collapsing back onto a stack of cardboard boxes that rather helpfully broke his fall. "Always with the fucking falling!" He grumbled, shoving the boxes aside as he struggled up to his feet, but more to do with his obese frame than anything else. Brushing off fragments of cardboard from his ill-fitting T-shirt and creased shorts. "Storage cupboard?" He said, glancing at various brushes and items in the room. "Guess I might as well see where I've been sent to this time... And Hell, there might be some hot ladies to for me to enjoy!" He mused, at least seeing the bright side of this multiverse travelling he's been doing from one television show to the next.

"Hold on a second..." He picked up one of the crushed boxes, flattening it a bit to read the label on it. "Binford Tools? Wait wait... I fucking know that name from somewhere..." He said as he ditched it, pushing open the door from the cupboard and walking out into a far larger room, and seeing a large TV studio set up with multiple cameras, and the set beyond of what looked like a big workshop. Scores of various tools and the like up on a board on one wall and work bench along the other. But the front bench, a far more presentable desk of white with the 'TOOL TIME' logo on the front the major giveaway. "Home Improvement!" He recognised with a smile as he stepped towards the set. "And that's got to mean a hot Tool Girl to enjoy!" He said as he gave the desk a tap to see, as predicted, how study it was.

"Tim? Is that you?" The knocking attracted the attention as he heard footsteps coming from behind the walls of the set. Luckily for him, neither being the male hosts of the show but in fact two gorgeous Tool Girls from the seasons of the programme. One being the gorgeous, curvaceous blonde only named as Lisa on the show, clad in Daisy Dukes jeans shorts and a short sleeved plaid shirt, tied at the front to strain against her large chest. The other being the more long running eye candy of Heidi Keppert walking alongside her. Looking delicious in her own right as the brunette had on a set of shorts as well, but a long sleeved red top 'Binford Tools' branded top to fit nicely against her still rounded and nicely sized bust.

"Oh, you're not Tim." Heidi stated the obvious as the two women approached the desk.

"Ah, you two don't recognise me?" Obi was checking the beauties out, but instantly noticed that this was the first time (even in the short time he's been world hopping) that he's come into contract with a second fictional character that in real life had been played by the same actress.

"Ummmm, no? Should we?" Lisa questioned, showing that even though he's previously met, and fucked, a woman who looked exactly like her from his adventure in Baywatch, this woman has no memory of such an encounter, let alone having ever seen him before.

"Ah, guess you two didn't get the memo? I'm the new show producer!" Hesse lied, and doing so with a smile since he knew that they'd be totally gullible to believe anything he said. "Just checking out the set and making sure everything's running smooth for the new season, you know?"

"Oh right! Of course you are, sorry!" Lisa smiled as the fellow Tool Girl next to her did the same. "It's just been nice to be back on the set again after so long! Heidi's been doing such a great job through while I've been away." She said, and showing that as he knew would happen, both women bought the nonsense story he just told them easily.

"Ah, no problem at all. In fact, you two are right on time..." He claimed, motioning for them to come around the desk. "Ladies, join me will you? I just want to, you know... See how dedicated you both are to being a part of this show."

"OK, sure!" Heidi nodded as she and Lisa did as they were asked. "I love this job, so what do you need?"

"I'm not really a part of the show any more, but I'm happy to help out." Lisa chipped in.

"Well, you girls can prove that with a quick little, uh, how can I say this..." He thought, making up some reason to get away with fucking them both. "Tool demonstration! Yeah, testing how well you girls can, you know, handle a big old hammer..." He said, being shameless already as he moved to start pushing down his shorts. "Heh... And maybe how you two can take a hammering or if you'll both break under it..."

Even with them suddenly believing every work he now said, both women didn't voice any objections either when he suddenly whipped out his fat, long cock to both the nicely tanned beauties. Their eyes locking down onto that hardening shaft as the overweight man stepped out of his lower clothing.

"Oh, I'm always up for any job!" Heidi said with a sweet smile that contrasted the lewd scene unfolding. "So I've got no problems with doing whatever you need me to in order to prove I'm the best Tool Girl around!" She all too easily agreed.

"Now hold on there? The best?" Lisa sounded slightly offended but not by the sight of this big cock, but of her friend's words. "You were my replacement, honey... If I didn't go off to study being a paramedic? You wouldn't have this job." He said, making it sound like there was a little rivalry between the two on-screen eye candy.

"And I think I can do what you did even better than you could..." Heidi boldly said as the two women shared a look. "But if you want to prove me wrong? Then let's see what our Producer wants us to do and I'll show you who the better Tool Girl is."

"Ladies, ladies! Save some of that energy for me!" Hesse chuckled as he even pulled off his T-shirt for good measure. "But since you're both so eager to show what you can do? Let's start off with you being up on the desk, Lisa. Slip those cute shorts off and hop on the edge." He instructed as the blonde nodded. "And Heidi? You can show what 'talents' you've got. Show me you can handle taking on a guy as well as a girl if you catch my drift. Bend over and let me have some fun while you give Lisa a good time." He said with a grin, all too happy to have his cake and eat it right off the bat with both stunners.

"Hmmm, I've never been with a woman before! But I'm sure my husband will understand that this just to prove how much I love this job." Heidi said as if that was a perfectly normal thing to utter. Moving forward and bending over for a perfect angle, as expected of a woman used to handling tools, as the other woman was already perched on the edge of the desk as ordered. Heidi placing her hands onto Lisa's shorts, inching them down and all the way off to expose the blondes' smoothly shaved pussy as those legs were able to spread both willingly and invitingly wide. Easy access as Heidi leaned in, sticking her own ass outward and bringing her mouth towards the set of lower lips of the other female. Lisa letting out an approving gasp at the first contact as she leaned back, her arms gripping the other edge of the desk behind her as she brought up her legs for a snug, but not painful, grip around the head of the brunette. Keeping her close in as Heidi started to run her tongue across the tight slit to already engage in lesbian action right off the bat in this encounter.

It wasn't too long before Heidi's own shorts were yanked down as Obi moved up behind her. Knowing there would be no objections either to the entry or the fact that he was doing this bareback as he pushed his fat cock into that tight pussy from behind. Groaning out and not just because of the dry entry he was using. Feeling how super snug her twat was all around his thickness that made him smirk. Getting an answer to a question he didn't know he planned on figuring out that this married mother must not be used to shafts of his massive size. Not that he cared too much about her other half she had in the show. Far more interested in easing his big dick in and out of her snatch as he felt her arousal start to build with each pump he sent into her. Moaning himself as he looked to see how much of his vast length she could take.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMMMPHHH HHHHAAAAHHH MMMMMPHHH..." Heidi began to rock back and forth and not just from the sheer bulk of the man fucking her from behind. Her interpretation of proving how much she loved being a Tool Girl making her shift between the man working his member in and out of her box from behind, while making her lips rubs against Lisa's folds in front of her. Sandwiched sexually between two people, one familiar and the other she's only known for minutes. Yet acting like this was perfectly acceptable to do. Never mind how she was moaning into the pussy she was licking at as her eyes stared up to see Lisa moaning from the tongue work. The blonde able to shift her juicy hips to grind her twat against this inexperienced but eager tongue. Giving Heidi forming juices to sip down while she got nice and wet around that fat rod plunging into her own slot.

"MMMM! Heidi! AHHHHH... Does your husband know you're so good at this?? MMMM..." Lisa groaned as hard nipples poked through her shirt. Staring down to watch the gorgeous face of the other Home Improvement eye candy stuffed between her thick thighs, as Lisa rubbed them slightly against that brunette haired head. Bucking slightly into that lapping mouth as she groaned out. "MMMM... Just don't wear out our Producer too much! MMMM... I want some of that big fucking cock of his too! MMMM... The biggest I've ever seen in my life..." Lisa added with a purr as her gazed switched to across the woman being almost bridged between herself and this ugly man. Seeing glimpses of his shaft as it entered into Heidi's box before reappearing as he thrust away with a smooth and stiff pace. All as she moaned out from getting her first ever eating out from a fellow female, but perhaps getting off even more on seeing a thick slab of dick in action.

"AHHHH... You'll get plenty of me in good time, Lisa! MMMMM... But good to know you're down to fuck as well..." He grinned as he let out a moan. Already thinking ahead to sampling other holes even as he's buried nicely deep into a tight, pleasurable and now unnoticeably wet piece of pussy already. Not going easy on the woman who served far longer as a Tool Girl than the beauty opposite them both as he rammed in and out. Making her nicely rounded ass clap back into his flabby frame as Heidi kept on working herself back and forth between the two people she's happily servicing. Munching away on pussy at one end while getting her snatch stuffed full at the other and making it seem like she's been an eager, horny bisexual all her life. Instead of the literal minutes it's been since such naughty ideas have been planted into her all too gullible mind.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM MMMM MMMMM..." Juices were coating all around Heidi's mouth, making a little mess onto the desk's edge as the fluid dripped off her chin. Flicking with her tongue across the tasty folds of the curvier beauty and squeezing those thick thighs as she dined on that tasty snatch. Her eyes rolling upward into her head as the sudden round of getting spread wide by a huge dick, let alone from the dry start of this action, was already overwhelming her. Leaving her body shivering in delight as she started to cum suddenly even as only a few drops of sweat had started forming on her. And no choice but to enjoy the waves of delight as she was stuck in place. Bent over to take it from the back while her moans vibrated up into the slick hole of another woman.

Letting out a grunt of his own, Obi showed how he's been rather revelling in getting any fictional woman to let him do whatever he wanted to them. Showing no concern about ramming in balls deep to a happily married woman without any protection on. Not even bothering to warn her before he hit his first limit and began to unload into her snatch. Leaving her groaning as she hadn't even come down properly from her own orgasm, and now had to deal with the sensation of thick spunk splattering her insides. Leaving perhaps some awkward questions for her to have to answer considering she already has the status of being a MILF and now just took a huge cream pie from a man she's only just met. No regrets from the man who just unloaded into her, grinning away as he stepped back. His cock still nice and hard and ready for some more of both her and the other beauty he's fooled.

"A decent start, but you need to still prove a lot more..." Obi claimed, giving Heidi's ass a firm slap as he moved back. "Now Lisa? You're going to show what you can do with that mouth of yours... Give Heidi a good eating out..." He instructed as shakily, Heidi moved up from her position. "Heh, and I guess enjoy a taste of me as well as you do." He added, seeing the spunk starting to leak out of that freshly fucked snatch.

"Of course, Mister Producer! Anything for Tool Time!" Lisa all too eagerly agreed as she moved to now lay on her back along the set desk with her ass just resting at one of the ends. Enough space that allowed Heidi, still half dressed, to climb up on top of both it and the other woman. "MMMMPHHH! MMMM!! MMMMMM!!" Lisa soon moaning as her mouth was smothered by not just another woman's pussy as Heidi mounted her face, put soon getting the strong, addictive taste of spunk as it dripped out of that freshly fucked hole. Lisa's tongue eagerly shoving right up into another woman despite this being her first time as well going down on another woman. Perhaps more motivated to dine on that cum, having no issues collecting it with her tongue or letting it just fall into her groaning mouth. Before swallowing it down to get two flavours in one, with the taste of pussy juices as well from Heidi's own orgasms mere moments ago.

That left the fat slob lucky enough to get to bang a duo of fictional hotties free to move between the spread legs of the blonde now on her back and busy with duties to a fellow woman. Lisa's pussy nicely damp from the tongue loving she's just taken, so he had no issue sliding his fat dick deep into that snug pussy. Moaning instantly as he felt those walls grip his dick for another display at despite having a body built to be fucked, she'd never taken a shaft of his vast size before. Gazing over her half-nude figure and seeing her big tits starting to bounce as she jolted whenever she took a thrust from him. Not giving her an easy time of things either as he began to bury his cock stiff and quick into her slot.

"MMMM! Fuck!! Feels just as good as when I'd been... MMMM! Actually, maybe I should mention that! MMMMM... Don't want to confuse things!" He joked to himself. Feeling how not just fantastic Lisa's wet, tight pussy was all around his cock, but now identical this snatch felt compared to the 'other character' that he'd been fucking in the Baywatch universe compared to this similarly stacked and stunning blonde. He was just thankful he didn't need to play favourites here. Just focusing on ploughing in and out to make Lisa's snatch spread wide as he pumped firmly in and out. And getting a delicious hat trick of sights to be able to pick from as he rammed into this piece of snug pussy. Either right down at the repeated vanishing act of his cock doing in deep into her love tunnel, up a bit at those bouncing breasts of hers testing the limit of her tied shirt, and all the way up to see her tongue lashing away to lick at pussy and scoop up spunk.

"MMMM!! Talk about tongue work! Feels like... AHHHH! Someone has secrets of their own!" Heidi groaned, squeezing her own rounded tits through her top as she stayed mounted on the beautiful face of not just a fellow Tool Girl but the woman she replaced on the TV show inside of a TV show. Staying pleasured as she got to enjoy that eager tongue swatting away at her folds, even if the work being done to her is more focused on cleaning and collecting than experiencing lesbian action for the first time in their lives. It was working all the same as Heidi stayed in place as sweat left a nice shine across her gorgeous body. Her own attention switching from right down at her own crotch to over to that of the woman underneath her. Showing her own desire for some more of his meaty rod, even after already getting a major cream pie so far.

Lisa couldn't object to the teasing even if she wanted to. Her mouth more than busy dining on pussy and swallowing down spunk so much that around her mouth, chin and all over her lips was a glaze of excess spunk. Too busy letting out muffled moans into the brunette above her as she kept her oral hole pressed up to munch away. Being 'rewarded' for such shameful efforts as she got that thick shaft rammed all the way home into her tightness. The smack of her far more tanned, desirable body connecting with his overweight frame ringing out now along with the clear moans from the man nailing her and the beauty getting eaten out. Leaving her looking far more like she left being a co-host of Tool Time to embark on a career in skin flicks than any studies to be a paramedic.

That only being further proven as with the stiff, repeated thrusts going on to send the thickest, longest cock she's ever had in her life balls deep into her, Lisa stood little chance of lasting such a swift onslaught into her already nicely eaten out box. Her body tensing up and titties still bouncing away as she started to cum over that 'hammer' doing a number on her tightness. More bragging rights for the smirking man ploughing away to make her orgasm with ease as the blonde groaned out into the snatch she was still dining on. Juices coating his pole and dripping out to add to the forming mess across the desk of the studio set they were using for a far more erotic purpose than it was all designed for.

Worse, or better, still to come as just like before he didn't stop nor even bothered to warn his current target about his own release. Just keeping his pulsing member working in and out of Lisa's twat until he started to give her a filling up of her own to match the one he'd delivered to Heidi in the first position. Grunting as he delivered another pump each time a thick rope of jizz blasted out to fill up that tight tunnel. Leaving the blonde groaning in delight at this new sensation to cap off her own peak. And another matching sight when the slop pulled out of her and his load began to ease back out to drip into the puddle of sweat and juices under her. Two holes down and still not done with them both yet by a long shot.

"Now that's a bit more like it! I'm almost impressed!" Hesse lied, moving around the desk as he made it sound like he still wasn't over the Moon with this all ever after two creamy finishes into equally snug, wet snatches. "But I still need to see more of what you two sluts... I mean, you two Tool Girls are willing to do..."

"W-What do you need, Producer?" Heidi gasped, moving off from Lisa's groaning face. Noticeably not being offended, probably thinking nothing off it in her gullible state, by the clear insult he'd just levelled towards them both.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers