Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First of all, you two can both lose the tops." He bluntly said. "Then you two can both lay along this desk here. I know you two are more used to using tools like pliers and vices, but I want to see how you two can handle doing some scissoring..." He instructed with a grin as he gave his dick a couple of strokes to make sure he was rock hard yet again for another round.

Once again, there was no complaints about either the mockery or the lewd instructions as the women moved along the length of the Tool Time desk with Lisa at one end and Heidi at the other. Inching their way back towards one another with just a brief pause to take their tops off, finally exposing Heidi's nicely rounded MILF chest and Lisa's massive, juicy tits. Before getting to business with the position they'd been ordered to do. Making one another gasp out as their already wet and leaking with spunk snatches came into contact with the other. Gripping the edges of the desk and keeping a leg raised up to link against the other as they started to buck into the other woman. Not from any sort of battle or test of strength to push the other way. Just grinding their still needy, filled up pussies with that of their fellow fictional beauty. The contact already working to leave both moaning out as the sweat continued to form on both their stunning bodies.

That would have been enough to just stand back and watch happen with two lovely pieces of eye candy from Home Improvement going at one another. But the grinning man waddling up wanted all the fun he could have as he moved up to the desk at the side with Heidi's rounded backside sticking out. Helping himself to reach in and spread her cheeks even more than her position was doing as he decided to test out how well she could handle his brand of 'tool' in her other lower hole. Leaving Heidi howling out in a mix of pleasure and pain from another dry entry into her, as the 'lube' of juices and excess jizz wasn't anything close to being enough for giving her some anal action. Especially with this being a first time for her as her super tightness proved, leaving him groaning as he had to ease back and forth to begin with.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! Not e-even... AHHHHH FUCK!! My husband has e-even done this to me before!! AHHHHH!!" Heidi squealed out. A mix of moaning out as her hot, wet pussy rubbed away into that of the busty blonde bucking into her, and the discomfort of her first time taking anal sex. The fact she was getting split open by a huge shaft not helping matters as she groaned out with the sweat rolling off her body. Panting out as she tried to focus on grinding herself into her fellow Tool Girl but the feeling of a thick dick driving into her tight backside more than a mere distraction. Yet not thinking anything was wrong by letting a man that she isn't married to, let alone isn't the one who fathered her child, tap her ass for the first time in her life. Glancing over the shoulder to see the ugly grinning face of him as he pumped in stiffly and forced more of his inches to invade her once untouched hole.

"MMMMM... Either take a hammering, babe... AHHHHH FUCK... Or get broken by this big hammer of mine!" He mocked with a shameless smile as he pumped in and out of her snug asshole. Groaning himself from the tightness but having already fucked plenty of tight asses like this already in his journey between fictional worlds he was experienced in lasting through the vice-like grip of a first timer. Moaning out as he watched her nicely rounded cheeks shaking as he drove in firmly. A close-up view of the scissoring going on between the two as well to glance at while enjoying his dick slipping in closer towards her cheeks as he continued to thrust. Showing off the sort of pace that a slob of his size shouldn't possess to make full use of her and her pleasurable holes.

"MMMM... Maybe this shows... AHHHHH... I'm the better Tool Girl after all, Heidi! MMMMM FUCK!!" Lisa licked her lips as she leaned a little and tilted her head not just in the pleasure from the lesbian fun she's involved in, but to get a better look at the cock she's still craving as it slammed into the other woman's ass. Moaning as she kept grinding her snatch against the similarly well-fucked, cream pied pussy of the other Home Improvement beauty. Her own snatch still leaking the load she'd gotten before this position as the seed oozed out as well as staining over her own legs and body, along with that of Heidi's as well. But her twat have a lot more spunk to release out considering she'd managed to lick out and swallow up most of the cream pie that Heidi had taken.

The sensation of a first time, hard and big cock anal was too much for Heidi to handle. Her eyes rolling upward and teeth clenched together with a shameful trail of drool escaping from the corner of her mouth. Her moisture-coated body working on just an autopilot she never knew she had before to keep on bucking against the other hot, sensitive twat of Lisa across the desk from her. The feeling of his crotch smacking off as he stuffed his fat cock balls deep into her being the trigger to set her off. Her head tilting back as she grunted out like a bitch in heat. Cumming once again, and seemingly harder than before as her arms buckled to almost leave her slipping back onto the desk. Little choice but to once again ride out an intense peak thanks to the work being done on both of her lower holes. Lisa carrying on rubbing away with her own pussy into Heidi's, while the brunette's ass took a hard pummelling like she was more a living sex doll than a co-presenter on Tool Time.

Yet even with his humiliation of treating her like just an object instead of a real person (ignoring the fact she's a fictional stunner), her ordeal wasn't quite over with yet. Made to groan out again when with barely the feeling of him pulsing in her back passage as a warning, he used her other lower hole to unload into just like he'd done to her snatch earlier on in the encounter. Long, loud moans from him as he kept on pumping and sent more blasts of thick spunk to coat her anal tunnel. Only pulling out when he was sent of this latest burst of seed. A similar sight to how her snatch had been used as with her asshole left gaping from the rough pounding, there was no resistance for his load to start leaking out from her and trickle down her cheek to join the mess of fluids already over the desk.

"About time you stopped hogging him, Heidi!" Lisa grinned, all too eager to get another round with this man she's only just met today. Untangling her legs from around the other woman but even so, just so she could then move up along the desk they've been fucked over. Mounting on to of the worn out Heidi, putting her to lay on her back so Lisa's huge tits squished down on top of her 'rival'. "Ready to test out what the best Tool Girl can handle?" She offered, looking back over her shoulder with her ass invitingly raised up and sticking out.

"My kind of woman! Nice and slutty... I mean, nice and eager! Just like a star should be!" Obi said, grabbing one of the step ladders from around the tool shed set and using it so he could climb up onto the top of the desk. A clear, loud creaking heard as while the furniture could handle two normal women on top of it? Having to deal with the massive bulk of him now on it was a different story to test its structural strength.

"Almost like how things ended when... Ah, never mind about that!" Obi was about to talk about the position of Lisa being on top of another woman was exactly like how he'd spent fucking the other character that matched the looks of this current busty blonde beauty back in Baywatch. Even seeing how the two women were sliding fingers up into the soaked, cum-leaking snatches of the other to keep one another moaning out. He was more interested in getting to experience another piece of tight, and this time even juicer ass of this hot piece of eye candy. Spreading Lisa's cheeks apart and once again inviting himself into one of her holes. Getting no resistance from her for the entry, but feeling her back passage being vice-like so once again he had to venture in slow and steady to begin with. Another dry entry but feeling nothing but pleasure as he began to pump away.

"AHHHHH FUCK! OH GOD! AHHHHH FUCK! IT FUCKING... MMMMM!! IT FUCKING HURTS! FUCKING... MMMMM!! FUCKING HURTS SO GOOD! MMMMM!!" Lisa's head was tilted back as she groaned out and already had her eyes rolling back in delight. Her ass clearly with the tightness of someone a virgin to backdoor action. Yet already moaning out like she's an anal expert pornstar. Letting out hisses once in a while from the discomfort of such a fat length forcing its way deeper into her tight tunnel. But her hips working to rock back and forth. Meeting his pumps coming in as well as helping to grind down her snatch against the other woman's fingers stuffed up into herself. The squelch of leaking spunk heard as she did a new grinding motion against Heidi's digits while returning that favour herself with finger banging into that other familiar pussy. Her motion making her thick butt cheeks jiggle nicely while her huge tits rubbed against the smaller but still generously sized MILF chest of the other Tool Time starlet.

Perhaps having a clear favourite out of the two, Hesse was more than happy to take advantage of the horny nature of the blonde as she took his fat dick deeper and deeper into her rump. Reaching down to deliver a firm smack, making those cheeks jiggle away more but the extra hint of pain just keeping her groaning out as she rocked back against his pumping motion. Helping to stuff his meaty length into her tightest of holes while she gave back as good as she got in terms of the finger loving to that other slot. Sticky fingers all around as spunk oozed out along with more juices as both beauties went in knuckles deep into the other like lesbian sex was second nature to them. Rather than the truth of never having thought once about such an act like this before until he'd taken advantage of their overly trusting minds to believe the lies coming out of him.

"FUCK! FUCK!! OH FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! MMMMM! FUCK THAT ASS! MMMMM YES! FUCK!!" Lisa panted out as the sweat dripped down her gorgeous face, and strands of her long blonde locks began stuck across her features. Still gazing back with desire as her sex-drunk mind easily made her fight through the pain of getting her back passage resized by his thickness. Moaning out when she watched and felt his gut hitting into her body as her ass began to dive back and clap off of him. Filling up her rump with every inch of his length to let him claim another of her pleasurable holes. "FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM FUCK! FUCKING HAMMER ME! HAMMER ME SO FUCKING HARD! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She begged even as she was getting all of that and then some. Still managing to keep her hand working away at the other woman's slot, even if her fingers were darting in at a quicker pace than the exhausted Heidi underneath her was able to pull off.

"MMMMM! Could never get fucking tired... AHHHHH SHIT!! Of fucking ass as good as this!" He grinned as he kept on pounding away into that raised up, thick and rounded ass of the blonde bombshell. His words having more meaning than just stating the obvious since this is really the second time he's fucked the world quality backside. Just having done so before to a different character portrayed by the same actress to the one he's currently delivering a hard butt fucking too. Just another perk of going around the multiverse as he grinned as his own sweat rolled down his already unsightly face. Groaning out as he drove his shaft in to the hilt of a backside clearly made to be hammered like this, but has never taken a dick even half the length of thickness into any of her holes before. Let alone this being the first shaft that pops her anal cherry and likely to leave her gaping for a full week if not even longer.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Howling out again, Lisa's tongue was almost dangling out of her open, moaning mouth like she suddenly discovered she was a secret anal whore her whole life, and just needed the right (or wrong perhaps in this case!) butt stuffing to make her see the sinful light. It certainly was working to drive her into yet another hard orgasm as her eyes almost crossed from rolling back. Further coating Heidi's already drenched digits with more of her girl juices as Lisa kept bucking down while doing some brisk finger fucking of her own. Making herself ride out these new, even stronger waves of pleasure as she still rocked against that hand and the pumps still driving into her backside from behind. The desk they're all on top of creaking again as if it was fighting to stay standing from the massive weight of the slob having his wicked way with these two beauties.

Just like with the other holes so far, she was getting another filling finish to top out this latest round of sex. A deep grunt as he slammed his shaft into her backside before shooting more thick, hot seed deep into her. Plastering her back passage just like he'd done to her snatch what already feels like a lifetime ago. Only pulling back to deliver another thrust as the next rope was fired off into her to leave her groaning out at the tail end of her own orgasm. So by the time he was done here and properly easing his fat dick out of her, her asshole had suffered the same fate as her friend underneath her. Stretched wide open as his load started to leak back out for added shame to go with that still grinning, fucked silly expression across her face.

"Damn! All this handiwork, D.I.Y. stuff takes a lot out of you!" Obi joked but more to just himself as he used that stepladder again to climb off from the desk and down to the floor. "But not quite enough... I still need some more fun with the pair of you!" He announced, moving around to get to where both women's panting heads were at with Lisa still on top of Heidi and a hand each of them both still stuck up into the other's snatch.

That allowed him to bring his cock up towards their faces, and to his grinning delight the desire was still so strong in them both that he didn't even need to tell a fresh falsehood to take advantage of their gullible minds. They just leaned towards his prick and used the last energy they had left to run their tongues against his fat shaft. Moaning out as both women engaged in some ass-to-mouth action with Heidi tasting another woman's backside for the first time and Lisa getting the flavour of her own rear. The tongues lashing out as the greedily scooped up the excess spunk that was on him while starting the clean up job on the prick that had ravaged both of their lower holes before this late point in the action.

"MMMMM... That's it, you two sluts! MMMM... Show me you can handle my big old tool... MMMMM FUCK!" He grinned and watched them worship the length that had easily conquered them both. Quickly working to get his rod slick with their combined spit as their tongues slid around the sides of his member to reach every part they could. Even at the expense of their tongue smacking off into one another at points as neither woman wanted to miss a moment of a last taste of this big dick. Even as it left both Tool Girls moaning as they shifted a bit, still with one on top of the other. Lightly pumping their fingers into the snatch of the other while their chests squashed into one another.

Taking full advantage of them, as he had been since the start of this all, he ever made sure to thrust his cock slowly back and forth so those hungry tongues could lash away at even more of his vast size. Heidi working over the underside when Lisa handled the top so that they only had to just keep their tongues sticking out and let his shaft do the sliding work. Almost fucking two mouths at once with the brush of their lips against his member as it passed between them for a sinful sandwich with his thick meat between two soft, panting and drooling tongues. Working to make him moan out as he stared down and watched them lap at his dick. Showing that they were far more suited at handling this kind of 'tool' than any handyman piece of equipment.

Both women just running on fumes right now as their eyes were half closed, chests pressed together to heave and rub into the tits of the other and their hands looking more stuck into the other's soaking with juices and jizz snatches than actively thrusting. The combined saliva ending up drooling down onto Heidi's face as both women lapped away at his delicious cock, with Lisa even able to sneak in smooches onto him in between her own quick licking. Most men wouldn't have been able to last ten seconds of this double teaming, let alone reach this late end stage of the action. Somehow, despite his overweight frame and hideous features, he was able to last even as his dick throbbed between their groaning mouths.

Not for too much longer however as he pulled back a bit and gripped himself in order to rapidly stroke off. Both women tilting their heads to watch the expected creamy treat to match what each of their lower holes has already taken. Leaving them groaning when the first hot blasts hit out, hitting Lisa across her stunning face and even then dripping off of her to hit into Heidi's before he even aimed down to give her a proper coating too. Switching up and down as he stroked off, and showing no remorse to sending shots into their hair as well to catch into the blonde and brunette locks at the sides of their heads. Glazing over their faces from forehead to chin, over cheeks and lips too as they panted and likely stayed with open mouths to steal another taste of his load. Obi grinning at the mess he'd left them both in as Lisa's tied head lowered down so the two beauties ended up resting cheek to cum-stained cheek to look even more stuck together than before. Rudely finishing off by wiping the last drip from his crown off into the top of Lisa's head to stain her hair even more.

"Well, then! I think that answered the question I had!" Obi claimed as he stepped back. "I think..." He was about to say more, but then jolted back when finally after the pressure of being used for such wild sex, the Tool Time desk collapsed down to the floor. The women groaning as they now laid in the broken panels sprawled out to the sides of the counter top they were still on in their sweat, juices and his load. Leaking from their asses and snatches and now dripping from their faces. "Uh, actually? I'll just leave you two too it..." He said, backing away as he scooped up his clothes from the floor. "Ha! At least you've got plenty of materials and tools to help rebuild it around here!" He joked, plucking a hammer off from one of the walls and tossing it rudely down at the ground towards where the slumped beauties were laying.

After all, now that he was done with stretching their holes and leaving them spunk coated and leaking he had to move on. His clothing back on, even against his sweating frame, as he waddled over to a door. But hesitating as he knew he had a habit of just being pulled into that teleporting void. So this time, he slowly turned the handle and winced as he opened the door super slowly. Eyes half closed as he expected to be blinded by that flash of static once again. Instead, after a few seconds, he just opened the door fully. "Oh. That cupboard again." Obi frowned. It was the mess of flattened boxes he'd fallen into at the start of this latest trip. "Guess I'll try that one..." He said. Walking over across the studio room, and paying no attention to the panting women still laid out on the ground.

"I could do with finding some place that had..." Hesse tried to say as he opened the next door. Just to swing it open and find himself once again tumbling right forward through that seemingly endless void he was now just as familiar with as he was getting a piece of stunning fictional women. "ME AND MY BIG FUCKING MOUTH!!" He cursed himself as he fell through that mix of static and blurring noise. On his way to another universe and location and no doubt to encounter at least one newly gullible beauty as well.