Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 05

Story Info
Annie & Britta from Community enjoy some 'hot yoga'.
9.4k words
4.57
3.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Community, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it

Starring: Annie Edison [as portrayed by Alison Brie], Britta Perry [Gillian Jacobs]

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 5: Community

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

"GOD. Fucking!! DAMN IT!!" Obi Hesse grunted as he pushed open the door, sending some cleaning supplies falling over along with a mop and bucked as he stormed out into the hallway. His latest interdimensional, multiverse trip coming to as quick of an end as it began to send him into a new fictional world. "Now where the hell am I? Some... School? College?" The overweight, not exactly pleasing on the eyes man said. Brushing dust off his creased shirt and his shorts as looked up and down the corridor to see the row of metal lockers.

"Wait a second..." His eyes locked onto a banner above the lockers at the T-junction at the end of the corridor. "Greendale Community College..." He read out loud the lettering. "Where the Hell have I heard that one before... Wait wait wait! Ah, of fucking course! Community, duh! Clue is in the fucking name..." He said to himself. "Well, that's the 'which TV show have I been dropped into now' question sorted. Now, how to actually get back home... Since all this going around fucking hot women stuff has been really fucking fun, and super easy in face..." He stated the obvious, well aware that somehow any woman he's encountered so far has been completely exploitable after believing anything he's said. "But surely there's got to be an end to this all..." He said, picking the first door he saw which looked like one of a regular classroom as he stepped inside.

Walking in, he was surprised to see that it looked more like some sort of set up exercise room or a mini-gym of sorts as the walls still had the usual posters advertising various college classes and clubs and the like. But the floor had been cleared of any desks or tables to just have yoga mats on the floor, and having background decorations of some big blow up gym balls and even some hand dumbbells on racks like any sort of sit-com would have in terms of props.

His attention however was more on the two women who where standing in the room as their attention locked onto him. The first being the gorgeous blonde Britta Perry, with her slim and sexy frame clad in a set of dark jeans, a white sleeveless top and a loose black sleeveless jacket. Next to her, the stunner with long dark hair in Annie Edison. Her impressively curvy frame, especially a set of big tits, hidden by the short sleeved green cardigan-like top she had over and long purple dress that went to the knees.

"Hey there!" Annie said with a smile. "You must be new here, right?" She said, as neither she nor her fellow student recognised this new man walking in as he closed the door behind him.

"Well, don't expect us to explain what this room is all about. We didn't know this was here before today." Britta chipped in. "Must be a new class or club that I didn't hear about."

"Well, uh, actually? Ladies? Or should I say, eager students?" Obi, thinking quickly and banking on this world being like all the others -- with totally easily deceived beautiful women -- came up with a fresh lie. "This is... This is my classroom! I'm the new physical education teacher!" He said, which considering how out of shape he was shouldn't be a story that any clear thinking person would think is legit.

"Oh? Well, that makes sense." Britta however easily bought it without any question. "Unusually that the gym hall wouldn't be used, but we all know this place makes some odd decisions."

"Well that's uh, because... Because I'm actually teaching yoga!" Hesse lied again as he put on a smile. "Yes! I'm teaching yoga and uh, best of all? I'm offering some free, extra Credit for students who are the first to enrol in my classes!" He said, and seeing the interest the two women now had. "You know, since it's a new class and all. Got to reel in the interest somehow, right?"

"Oh, well in that case count me in!" Annie all too easily agreed. "Any way that I can help graduate is going to be so helpful... And some free exercise wouldn't hurt either, right?" She added, looking to her friend.

"Sounds almost too good to be true." Perry said but didn't even think twice about how true that actually was. "I'm in. So, Teacher..." She looked to him, and again wasn't giving it any additional thought that she didn't know who this complete stranger's name was. "When do the classes begin?"

"Well, why wait? We've got time before the, uh, next period of classes stars, right?" He claimed but again, both women just nodded to confirm. "So, let's start here and now, ladies!" He said, reaching down and showing what he was actually after as he began to peel his shirt up to expose his flabby upper body.

"Uh, Teacher? Neither of us have any gym gear with us... Or Yoga stuff for that matter." Annie pointed out as neither woman seemed to be as freaked out as they should be watching this man undress.

"Well, don't you worry! Just follow your Teacher's lead and just strip down!" He said with a big grin. "I'm uh, going all the way since I'm the expert at this, obviously." He added as he shoved his shorts down. Exposing his thick and long cock in the process to the two students.

"Oh, that makes sense. Good idea." Yet again Britta just fully believed it. And his cock was getting the ammo to start to harden as he watched the two beauties shed their clothing. Leaving Britta's tight body in just plain black underwear while Annie's curvy frame was in white panties and a straining bra to contain her big tits.

"OK then! Annie, let's start with you then..." He said, and disrespected them both already by just staring at Annie's rack as he spoke. "You can show me how flexible you are with, say... What was it called..." He racked his brain as his excuse fell apart but still neither woman questioned anything he was saying let alone what was going on right now. "Yeah, it's like called the Extended Side Angle. Pull that one off for me and we'll see if you're ready to be a part of my class properly..." He claimed before looking to Britta. "You can uh, limber up with one of those basic, sitting down poses. I'm gonna ease you babes... I mean, ease you students in slowly with some one-on-one stuff since you're new to this and all." He claimed for another clear lie.

"If you say so, Teacher..." Annie nodded, believing the nonsense as she stretched her legs out first, forming the triangle shape with a gap between her feet. Hissing a bit as she then leaned her upper body to the side, making her nicely rounded hips stick out to the other. Bending her body at a flexible near-90 degree angle. Her arms out at right angles too, with one pointing up at the ceiling while the other gripped her ankle to help her keep up the yoga position. Britta however, for the moment only, had a much easier and boring pose of the basic meditation style of just sitting on the floor opposite her fellow student, crossing legs on the floor to sit and watch.

The obvious sham nature of this 'class' becoming clear in seconds with a wide smile, Hesse moved up to the stuck out side of Annie, making her gasp and stare back as he helped himself to peeling her panties to the side, exposing that rounded backside. Spitting down onto his hand and giving his cock a quick couple of strokes before he pushed it forward against her asshole. "What? A good teacher needs to make sure all parts of your body are well, heh 'stretched' properly..." He lied and she, again just taking his words on pure face value, merely nodded as he pushed in to make them both groan out. Starting to fuck her from the side as he gripped her waist with a hand up top and underneath. Treating her already like a mere living sex doll as he moaned and began to pump. Easing in and out of her backside as he got used to the pressure of a beauty clearly not experienced with anal action.

"AHHHHH FUCK... If you... UHHHHH!! S-Say so, Sir! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Edison groaned out as she began to rock back and forth as her body shifted thanks to the firm thrusts she was taking. Making her big tits jiggle already in her bra to make it strain as her hair swung. Clutching her ankle and keeping her body bent over and spread out without thinking anything off it. Her gorgeous face tensing up each time that dick slid into her back passage as she dealt with new sensations but going with it in the name of, so she was fooled to believe, some credit to help her studies. "AHHHHH FUCK... Must have... MMMMM... Missed this part of yoga in the leaflets... MMMMM FUCK..." She said as she merely tricked herself while letting this stranger tap her sexy backside. Able to lean her head slightly to watch his big cock getting stuffed into her tight backside. Keeping her gasping and grunting as she wasn't getting an easy introduction, let alone the proper amount of time to get used to having this hole used, thanks to his firm, repeated thrusts.

"No kidding... I don't even remember seeing any flyers for this class..." Britta chipped in as she sat just inches away to watch her fellow student getting butt fucked. Her own eyes tracing back and forth to follow the thrusts and the jolts of the curvy body in front of her. Squirming a little as she sat to watch on as the pumps worked in and out of the other woman's tightness and even worse in such a humiliating position. "Anything to help with the grades is good for me though..." She mused as the groans and moans filled the air. That fat cock working in deeper and deeper as Annie clenched her teeth together. Feeling the strain of keeping her body held in place like this to offer herself up as she got ploughed from the side. Already a little bit of sweat forming across the dark haired beauty's body not just from getting banged but from enduring this first time anal.

"Hey now! MMMMM... No slacking off!" Obi said, seeing Annie's other raised arm began to sink from keeping held up. Reaching over as he grabbed her wrist, forcing her arm to stay raised and keep her in that Triangle Pose as she moaned out. His other hand able to squeeze her backside as he worked his prick like a piston in and out of her snug asshole. Her jolts back and forth getting stiffer as his hulking gut began to connect with her backside, accompanied by that smack of skin hitting skin. "MMMM... Don't want me to fail you now, do you? MMMM SHIT..." He groaned in delight. Loving the tight feeling all around his inches as he drove into her super tight asshole, forcing his way in and not thinking twice about how in this fictional world he's not feeling any pain from the friction of dry, rough anal like this. Just grinning as he pumped and made them both moan out all while another just as stunning beauty had to watch on before he had his turn with her.

"N-No way! MMMMM! Not gonna fail this class! No... UHHHH! FUCK! No way!" Annie bought the lies with ease as she groaned out with closed eyes. Her tits bouncing away, almost spilling out of her bra as she got fucked side-on still in her underwear. Managing to keep her feet planted and grip her own ankle to keep the position held in place. Allowing her to be used by this unsightly slob as he went to town on her stunning, often hidden away body. "MMMM FUCK... This is just... UHHHH! SHIT! A lot more... MMMMM! Big, thick fucking cock... AHHHH SHIT... T-Than I'm used to..." She hissed out, stating the obvious as the clap of her butt cheeks hitting his bulk rang out along with their moans. Not even able to reach a hand up to sweep some of her long dark hair back with one hand busy clutching herself to make sure she's open and presented. The other arm clutched by him to similarly make her be held in a yoga position but this doing more to shame her than act as the proper exercise it should be.

"MMMMM... Just take it all in and get used to it... MMMM FUCK... You'll get plenty more of me over today's class..." Obi decided for not just her, but the other student watching on as he enjoyed another round of strokes deep into that tight but impressively welcoming backside of the hot, young student. Even able to sneak in a smack onto that jiggling backside as he pumped her to make her whine in that mix of pleasure and pain again. Her snatch already getting damp despite not even being touched once yet. "Speaking of which, time to switch things up..." He said, easing his cock slowly out to make them both let out long and loud groans. Already Annie's asshole let sinfully gaping from the stiff pumping. Leaving her head hanging down as her held arm was released and she used it to grip her leg again as her legs shivered, forcing herself to stay in that yoga pose for a while longer. "Now, Britta... Open wide and we can begin your introduction..." He said, moving around Edison as he now stepped in front of the blonde.

"I mean, sure. What do I... HHHHHLLLKKK!!" Britta's words were cut off as her eyes went wide as he took advantage of her more than he already was doing. Invading her open mouth as she tried to speak and filling her up with his fat length. Instantly making her go ass-to-mouth, tasting Annie's back passage from off that shaft as it pushed in deep. Hitting the back of her oral hole as her tongue smacked out of reflex up into the underside. Having to deal with that sudden, sinful flavour along with being filled up deeper than her mouth has ever had to be tested before. "GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAHHHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" And similar to her friend's endurance test with anal, she was now getting a rough time of it with this sudden face fucking. Her blonde hair clutched by his hand to make sure her head stayed in place so he could pump in and out. Slamming his man-meat past her lips as they fought to stay wrapped around his size.

"HHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMM!! GAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Her eyes stared up, narrowing briefly with the pain as he drove forward but not once making a motion to pull back or try and stop this. Letting this slob pump away into her wet and soothing mouth to take the cock that had just been stuffed up another woman's ass mere minutes before. "HHHHLKKK... MMMMPHHH! GAAAAAHHH HHHHHHLLLKKK..." Leaving Britta slobbering away over him as the gagging left her saliva oozing down his prick to clean the taste of tight ass from off those plentiful inches. A mess left over her own tits from the drooling spit falling from her chin while her staring eyes began to water up from the hard pace that was just as rough as the rhythm he'd been using to tap some ass from the other woman now behind him.

"MMMMM... Yeah, that's fucking it! MMMMM... Fucking take that fucking deep! MMMMM!" Obi even forgot to keep up the act like this was a proper class. Feeling his dick start to throb as he went from one fine, pleasurable and tight hole straight to another. Not content with just making Perry clean off the flavour of Annie's backside from off his prick, as he kept on drilling that mouth to leave his cock soaked with her spit. "MMMM! I mean, it's all part of the course, right? MMMMM... Good students like you... MMMMM FUCK... Will do anything for that 'easy A' if you know what... AHHHH FUCK... What I fucking mean..." He added with another sick smile. Knowing full well what a huge sham this all was as he used how gullible these fictional beauties were in order to pump them nice and hard. Not caring if this current stunner he was fucking was left with a sore throat or aching jaw by the time this position alone was over with as he thrust in and out of her. Leaving her choking with every stiff pump as he throbbed again between those soft lips as she drooled away all over him and onto her own gorgeous body for good measure.

Yet even more of a wicked mess was still to come. Not even bothering to warn her when he finally reached his first limit and began to unload inside of her mouth so make her watering eyes widen. Choking hard when the first shots blasted down her throat to make her cough hard and have to swallow them down. Such an amount with the initial blasts that a burst ended up coming back up and through her nostril shamefully. But more coating added to her stunning features as he pulled out and stroked off. Barely giving her time to clutch her throat as she felt the hot streaks rain down over her cheeks, nose and gasping mouth to stain her chin as well. Leaving her to sit in the mess across her face as he used the grip of her hair to bring her golden locks up, intentionally leaving her wrecked as he wiped the last drips off into her hair before finally letting go.

"A decent start, ladies!" Hesse had an ugly grin on as he glanced between the two women who already were both in quite the state. "But I'm going to need to see a lot more out of the both of you if you really want to earn that credit."

"S-Sounds like it's your turn now to pose, Britta!" Annie said, groaning as she took his words to move out of her position so she could stand with a sigh.

"I think I've fucking already just done enough!" Britta said with a cough, and tellingly to show how too trusting she and her friend are about this all, she wasn't making any moves to clean the spunk off her face.

"Like Hell you have! I mean, uh, not in my expert, teaching opinion you have..." Obi said, even though at this point keeping up the lies about who he was didn't even seem to be necessary now. "So how about we see if you can go all out? Give us a good old Downward Dog like any good slut... I mean, any good student should be able to pull off!" He instructed before glancing back to Annie. "And uh, you can do something like, a Plank or whatever." He dismissively said, clearly more interested in pounding the blonde now again.

Despite being more than a little worn down by the face fucking, facial and throat filling, Britta did as order as she moved over to stretch along her yoga mat. More reason for Obi to grin as he saw her raise her tight backside up high with her feet part, with her body angled back down to support her weight with her hands down alongside her head to be planted with palms on the mat as well. Her blonde hair just off from the floor as the cum he'd just blown over her slowly dripped to hit across the surface of the mat to add to her same. Already her 'teacher' moving up behind her to position behind that held up rump as he felt her slide her panties down to under those nicely rounded and tones cheeks. All as Annie got to rest, as much as this encounter would let her, by resting her arms down with her legs right back to position on her toes for the Plank. Doing nothing to hide her still pulled to the side panties and the sight of her gaping asshole as sweat slowly rolled off her curvy body.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK!! MOTHER FUCKER!! AHHHHH!!" Britta's cursing and loud groans were this time clearly heard as another of her holes took the stuffing this time. Much like the other Greendale Community College student before her, now her asshole was the target of his lust as he invited himself to push in hard to make himself moan. The same cock that had just blown a load over her face and down her throat now thrusting into her back passage as her body tensed up already. Shifting as he pumped in so that without actively doing it herself, her rump was easing back towards his fat cock the next time he pumped downward to fill her up. "AHHHH SHIT! FUCK... This... UHHHHH!! This better be fucking worth... UHHHHH!! All the fucking Credit! AHHHHH FUCK!!" The discomfort clear in her voice between the grunts. Showing that she wasn't too familiar, if even at all, with anal action herself. Far too into things now to turn back as she kept herself held up in this position. Her fingers flexing, having to find the purchase again and stretch to keep planted down as she closed her eyes. Not even bringing herself to watch this ass fucking she was taking as she groaned out. A contrast to the loud, shameless moans her so-called 'teacher' was letting out as he happily tapped her from behind.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers