Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMM! But of course! AHHHHH... You can trust a fine, upstanding... MMMM FUCK! Teacher like me, can't you?" He mocked, knowing that these women were so easy to dupe into offering up sex he barely needed to try. Allowing him to focus his energy and efforts on the actual sex. Staring down to watch his cock pump away into this not as rounded but still sexy and tight ass of the stunning blonde. His moans showing that he was enjoying this hole just as much as the oral one he'd just sampled minutes before. "MMMMM... I always make sure... AHHHHH... My whores... I mean, my students! MMMM SHIT... Are well taken care of! MMMM..." He spouted more lies between his own clear moans. His hands holding her waist but not to help keep her in that Downward Dog pose. More to test if she could still keep it held as he used the grip to haul her back and forth. Making his prick stuff in deeper into her backside as he forced those tight walls to spread and accept him just to further his pleasure.

"Damn, Britta! You learn to take it up the ass in one of those fancy Psychology books?" Annie wasn't exactly helping things as her tamer position (and the fact she wasn't getting an anal pounding right now) allowing her to look over and watch her friend getting her booty stuffed over and over. Seeing the sway of the blonde hair and the jiggle of the nicely sized tits to test what that bra could contain as Perry got fucked from behind. Showing an impressive level of being able to take such a thick, long shaft like this as Annie herself had been doing what already feels like a whole different schoolday ago compared to this new position. "What? Just saying..." Annie offered a smile when Britta glared across as she kept her body bent over and that ass held up to be fucked. Not appreciating the 'compliment' while she was trying to keep her mind on enduring this first even hard anal as she felt her cheeks jiggle from the impact as he fucked from above.

"F-FUCK OFF! UHHHHH! I DIDN'T... AHHHH FUCK... C-CALL YOU OUT ON BEING A BUTT SLUT... AHHHH! WHEN YOU WERE GETTING SLAMMED BY THIS DICK!!" Britta hissed out as her eyes rolled up for a moment with her teeth grinding together as she felt his heaving gut hitting into her body and backside as he drove down. Stuffing her deep just to ease back a few inches and pump in hard all over again. Her hands going from just spread on the mat to now gripping the sides as her fingers dug in. Needing any extra grip she could get as her feet were so spread apart they were only half on the yoga mat as well. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! GOD FUCKING D-DAMN IT! SO... UHHHHH!! SO FUCKING BIG! IT'S FUCKING... AHHHHH! TEARING ME OPEN! FUCK!!" She howled out. Sweat now dripping off her already gorgeous body and making more of a mess of her pretty, already cum-coated face as the moisture rolled back and got caught in her swaying, dangling hair. Leaving her looking more like a typical newbie paying off her loans and fees with a quick buck skin flick than the talented student she's supposed to be.

The slob standing behind her wasn't even caring about the playful bickering between the two friends as he moaned out. Not even seeing the pumping his dick was doing to drive down into that super snug but now very filled up rear tunnel of Britta's thanks to his massive gut being in the way. His weight pressing down onto her making her body further shiver as she struggled to keep up the Downward Dog pose and offer up her ass for him to have his wicked way with. Eventually, but not to show her any mercy however, he finally pulled out with an approving groan. Leaving the blonde whimpering as she now felt her asshole being left gaping wide as he stood back. Mumbles leaving her as cum dripped from her face while her snatch was leaking some juices back down her inner thighs from the action.

"Oh, hey Teacher! What can I do for... MMMMMPHHHH!!" Annie should have known what was coming with this being a reversal of the action more or less from before. Finding out his intentions the hard way as he knelt down as she was still up in her Plank position. Grabbing her dark locks and shoving his cock deep into her soothing, damp oral hole. "GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAHH!!" Her eyes almost comically crossing to watch his prick thrusting in and out of her mouth, making her slurp and choke along that thick size that she's already familiar with. Getting her turn now to taste what another woman's ass is lick from off his dick as she took that shaft that's just come straight from out of Britta's rump now deep into the back of her mouth. Made to be his latest ass-to-mouth slut and thinking nothing of it as long as it earns her the Credit she needs.

"GAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHMMMPPP!! GAAAAAAHHHH!!" Saliva drooling down now as Annie's head was made to bob along that pumping shaft thanks to the grip of her hair. Easily cleaning off the taste of her fellow student's back passage to replace it with dripping spit as her lips worked up and down his rod. Her body shifting slightly but staying in place, just leaving her big tits to just barely stay held in her bra while her attention was on this mouth stuffing. "HHHHHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRKKK! MMMMMM!!" The fat crown of his prick connecting with the back of her mouth over and over again as she got her stunning face fucked. Making her seem like, despite all the repeated choking and drooling, she was trying to major in cock sucking 101 instead of Forensics. Even more so considering she was getting her body at level in a yoga position all as she willing let her oral hole be used for this creep's pleasure, just like she'd let him slam into her ass at the start of this all.

"MMMMM! Now talk about potential! MMMMM FUCK! You should be taking notes on your friend here, Britta!" Obi grinned as he moaned out the dirty talk, but even worse wasn't even looking at the other freshly butt fucked woman as his eyes remained locked on her friend. Making Annie slurp away deep on this prick that had just been pounding away into Britta's tight ass as the saliva added to the stains of sweat across the workout mat below with more of a mess to come in moments if the throbbing of his cock is any indication. "MMMMM... AHHHH FUCK... This is some real... MMMMM! Grade A work right here! MMMMM! Pride of the College stuff for damn sure!" He gave the back handed compliments while watching his length drive in and out as he made her face lunge down to gobble up his man-meat. Groaning himself as he felt the familiar throb as he cock moved between her soft lips as her saliva dripped away down him to the balls. Just like before, not bothering to slow down or even warn the other beauty that his latest limit was approaching as he pumped away.

"GHHHHHHHHRRRKKKK!! HHHHHHHRRRKKK!! Annie was just let to choke again with wide eyes as her mouth got filled up with thick, hot spunk but unlike her friend, she didn't make the mistake of coughing it back up. Her eyes rolling back as she enjoyed a delicious taste of seed and let her mouth get filled to be almost overflowing past her lips as he pulled out. Spraying the rest of his load across her stunning face to cover her cheeks, chin, nose and lips to add to the sinful display of her moaning with her mouth full of spunk. "MMMMMM..." Knowing what to do however when, just like before, her dark hair was used like a cum-rag as he wiped out the last drips with a couple of strokes. Pressing her lips together and using a loud gulp to swallow his jizz down without any hesitation. Even opening her mouth up with a loud gasp and a stick out of the tongue to show she'd done a perfect job for 'teacher'.

"Mmmmm... See that? That's how you earn your Credit!" Obi grinned, getting back up as his dick was still only slightly soft despite the second orgasm yet in this latest fictional world he's invaded.

"Oh please!" Britta said with a groan, grateful to be able to move out of that bent over position to stretch out a bit. "I could easily handle that..." She claimed as she gave her friend a bit of an envious glare.

"Well, go for it!" Annie said with a smile as she moved back to kneel. "I'm sure this class isn't over yet, right?" She said, showing how overly trusting she and her friend still after even after these rounds of sex, never mind the spunk now coating her young face.

"Well said!" Hesse grinned as these sluts were making his job all the more easier for her. "Since Britta is so eager here? She can get another fucking... I mean, another chance to show off her Yoga ability with a good old Reverse Warrior!" He decided for them. "And Annie? Well, feel free to join in and take a nice, close look at the action..." He added with a snigger, knowing it was going to be red hot for him anyway to just fuck Britta all over again.

"I can handle that..." Britta was still so exploitable that she didn't think twice about stretching her legs out with the front leg bending at the knee to keep the other straight back with an angle as her feet were planted down. Another hiss as she then bent her upper body for a lean back to arch and tilt her head back, using one hand to reach down and keep her leg held for support. Ever as she felt him approach from behind and grip her waist as she extended her other arm up high and bent back a bit. "Teacher, I appreciate the extra set of hands... But I'll be fine to... MMMMMPHHH!!" She tried to explain only for him to take advantage of her head being tilted back. Clamping his mouth onto her and forcing a kiss onto her, probing in deep into her mouth. Making her moan back and allow his tongue to dominate hers with some wrestling as she felt his cock sliding once again back into her tight backside.

"Hey! That's not fair to start without me!" Annie said, having to turn her mat around to face them for a crossing of the pads before she quickly dropped down to assume her position. Using a form of the Cobra that pressed her stomach down with her tits half-spilling out of her bra as the upper body leaned up. Allowing her to lean up and tilt her head back so that as Obi thrust his cock in and out of Britta's snug asshole she could give her friend some pleasure by running her tongue up against that wet slit of her fellow Greendale Community College student. Ensuring the blonde above her moaned out as Annie, despite lacking in experience with girl-on-girl loving, made up for it with energy as she quickly flicked out. Enjoying the taste of these juices as much as she did the spunk and the taste of ass this same tongue had experienced moments before. Adding in pussy juices to the mess of saliva, sweat and spunk already across her mouth and chin as she joined in this sham of a yoga class.

"MMMMMPHHH!!! MMMMMM!! HHHHMMMMPHHH!!" Britta's eyes were rolled back, drooling out of the corner of her mouth as she lustfully made out with a man she's only just met today. Feeling his thick cock pumping deep into her ass, making her body rock back and forth thanks to those stiff thrusts filling up her anal passage with his inches. That in turn made her snatch grind against the flicking tongue that kept her pleasured far more than just pure anal had done in her previous turn taking this shaft. "MMMMM! MMMMM HHHHMMMM MMMMMPHHH!!" More sweat dripping down her tight body as her bra was barely containing any of her tits as they freely jiggled to add to her messy state. The jizz from the earlier load she'd taken still across her features as she moaned into the deep smooch from the man gripping her as she kept herself leaning over to the side with legs still angled and spread. Getting action from the front and back to make it seem like she was more of an experienced porno slut than an aspiring student from this performance alone.

Finally breaking this kiss, his reward was hearing a loud, whorish moan escape from the stunning blonde as she continued to buck and jolt between his thrusts and the hungry tongue of her friend down below. "AHHHHH... And this ass is still... MMMMM! Nice and fucking tight as well! You might just... AHHHHH FUCK... Earn that top grade after all! MMMMM!" Obi had a far more unsightly appearance as the sweat more poured off him than mere rolling down like on the beauties he was getting to fuck. Still grinning broadly as he pumped away and fed his cock nice and deep into the familiar tightness of Perry's tight backside. Making the most of the little meat her rump had to still make loud slaps ring out as his frame connected hard into her. Getting the perfect close view of seeing the fucked silly expression the beauty had he was balls deep in and her mind got further drowned in pleasure from the feeling of a first time bisexual threesome.

"MMMMM! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!" Britta howled as her extended arm had to curve back, more clutching his head to keep herself gripped while her other hand left its fingers digging into her leg to ensure that Reverse Warrior was held as much as she could. A tough ask to ensure this flexible sex was carrying on as her pussy got left soaking wet thanks to that eager tongue lashing away at her from a fellow woman. All as her butt got hammered with those stiff thrusts to stretch her out in a way that will leave her not being able to tighten back up for well over a week at this rate. "UHHHH! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMMMMM FUCK!! FUUUUUUCKK!! AHHHHH!!" Her bra even hanging now under her shaking tits as her gorgeous body bucked forward from the thrusts she was taking from the back, and even without the force he was using his bulk alone made her balance to keep this position held was being constantly tested. Keeping her slot rubbing across the hungry mouth in front of her before her ass shifted back to take the next balls deep thrust.

That constant double team easily racing Britta towards a peak of her own as her body shivered while she shifted between her fellow student and this stranger. Cumming hard over Annie's tongue to add more juices to leave a shine across that stained with spunk face. The stronger flavour merely encouraging the darker haired of the two stunners to keep darting her tongue, sipping down the fluids with an approving moan as it trickled past her lips to drip down her neck. All as the hideous man behind her moaning out himself, feeling Britta's back passage clamp around him as her body reacted to easily the strongest orgasm of her life. Managing to get a last round between her tight cheeks before he finally pulled out, getting to see the gaping wide state of that once virgin tight asshole. Before the blonde unceremoniously stumbled to the side with a thud, exhausted as she fell down with a groan unable to keep the yoga pose held for any longer.

That worked out just fine for Obi who just knelt down and gripped the long jet black hair of Edison before shoving his prick into the familiar warmth and dampness of her oral hole. Moaning out as she was all to happy to switch from orally pleasuring a member of the same sex to now sucking on a big meaty cock. Moaning out before she choked again as he pushed in deep to connect with the back of her mouth. Certainly not gagging because of the flavour once again of Britta's ass from off this cock as she slurped loudly she engaged in ass-to-mouth once again. Coating him with her spit as even with her head being held, she was able to willingly suck along him as he fed in deep between those soft lips. Saliva joining the mess drooling off her chin as she kept her own position of being in the Cobra Pose.

"MMMMPHHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! SHHHHRRRLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKKK..." Her chokes loud and constant thanks to the cock stuffed into her. Her smooth motion of the head not even skipping as his hand reached down. Snapping the front of her bra with ease to finally let her big tits properly spill out to shake back and forth as she rocked her upper body in order to bob along his prick. "MMMMMPHHH! MMMM!! HHHRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Leaving her moaning around his rod as his palmed at her shaking tit, easily digging in as her legs curled up a bit in response to the touch. Her eyes even crossing as she watched that familiar huge cock pump in and out of her still hungry oral hole. All too happy to suck the taste of another woman's ass from off a thick slab of man-meat. Going at this assignment with such energy anyone who walked in would think she had a new addiction to sucking dick.

"MMMMM SHIT! At least... MMMMM FUCK! You seem to still love sucking dick... AHHHH FUCK... As much as you did eating pussy just now! MMMMM..." He groaned out as his own sweat left him looking more disgusting than ever as he worked his cock back and forth. His grip on her already messy locks tightening just a bit when he pushed in past the confines of her oral hole and pushed into her snug, hot throat. No care given to hearing her chokes get even raspier than before as he groaned out and kept pumping away. "MMMMM!! Fuck yes! MMMMM FUCK! Suck that fucking cock... MMMMM SHIT! FUCK..." Again he wasn't even bothering to keep up the act that this was supposed to be an exercise to give two students some much needed extra Credit for their studies. Moaning away as he thrust into that stunning face that was already smeared with his spunk. Keeping her gagging as he fondled her tits for good measure with the bonus of making her own groans vibrate around his shaft.

"HHHHRRRKKKK!! MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH... MMMMMPHHHH..." Annie was so caught up in sucking away on this huge cock she, and the guy currently fucking her beautiful features, didn't pay any attention to the gasping, warn out woman laying on the ground next too them. The Forensics major too busy bobbing her head up and down to help drive that thickness deep into her throat, beyond any point she's reached with any other man before in her already eventful life. "SHHHRRLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAAHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" Her eyes narrowing and staring up with the grip brought her face right down and this time prevented her from actively moving back under her own power. A full on proper deep throat to plant his balls against her chin as he stuffed her throat to the point where a visible bulge was seen in her. Her own hips bucking off the yoga mat for a moment as she squirmed with discomfort but allowed her oral tunnel to be used for his wicked pleasure.

Little time to consider if that was such a good idea, not that she had any real clue she's been easily tricked to believe anything he says, as he began to pulse within her throat. Blasting thick shots of spunk right down into her as she choked hard, jolting against his crotch as his grip held her in place. No choice but to try and swallow the hot ropes down but finding it too much. Gagging as she rubbed into him and a shameful after shot of jizz appeared from out of a nostril, with some dripping out past her lips too to add to her humiliation. Not finished there as he pulled out and barely gave her the time to gasp let along cough as he rested his fat cock against her panting features. Just grinding against her to rub his member across her face, making the last drips of cum drip out to hit over the top of her head and down the back to get matted through her dark hair.

"S-Sorry for making a m-mess, Teacher..." Annie gasped out as her eyes focused again as she stared at his cock. "L-Let me clean that up for you..." She offered, managing to slide her tongue out at the side of his dick.

"Oh, I've got a better way for you to make up for, uh, that 'failed' assignment... Yeah, let's call it that..." Obi claimed, stepping back from her. "Get up on your feet. I'll just get your friend here..." He said, waddling over so he could reach down and haul Britta up from being slumped on the floor.

"Whatever you t-think, Sir..." Edison pushed herself up, in groggy fashion, to stand up as she watched the blonde being pulled over onto the yoga mat and made to kneel as she stared up, looking dazed in a strong post-orgasm trance.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers