Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 08

Story Info
Annie & Izzy from Legally Blondes get into a wild threesome.
6.8k words
4.83
2.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Legally Blondes, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it.

Starring: Annabelle 'Annie' Woods [as portrayed by Camilla Rosso], Isabelle 'Izzy' Woods [Rebecca Rosso].

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 8: Legally Blondes

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal, incest.

* * *

"UHHHH!!" Obi Hesse let out a grunt as the void of crackling static and the blaring of white noise faded away. Leaving the overweight, ugly man slumping into the tight confines of a cleaning cupboard if the various brushes, mops and buckets around were any indication. "Shit! Is this fucking worse or better than dropping into the damn ocean or onto the couch of a home?" He grumbled, shoving a broom aside as he reached for the door handle. "Now where the fuck am I this time?" He said, almost tripping over more items as he stepped out into a hallway.

His latest adventure through fictional worlds now has left him in what looks like a stereotypical hallway of an American college or some sort of school from the floor and lockers. "Another school? I can go with that..." He said, seeing a banner hanging above the lockers. "Pacific Preparatory? That... Hmmmm..." Where have I heard that before?" Hesse scratched the back of his head. Caring little that he stood out like a sore thumb clad in shorts, sneakers and a creased-up, ill-fitting top in the middle of the hallway.

"Ummmm, can we, like, help you?" His thoughts snapped by hearing a confused, female voice with a British accent behind him. Turning around to see not just one, but two stunning, slim and sexy blonde young women who looked like identical twins. The Woods sisters of Annabelle and Isabelle, otherwise known as Annie and Izzy, of the direct-to-DVD movie Legally Blondes. Both women were clad in their take of the school uniform with matching dark blazers but bright pink skirts and shirts underneath. Along with high white socks to the knees and pink, heeled shoes, to go with accessories of rings and bracelets and wearing sunglasses currently resting through their golden locks on the tops of their heads. The only difference between the two sisters was the lighter shade of pink one wore compared to the darker of the other.

"Ah, sorry, uh, ladies!" He quickly made up a lie. Having a good feeling that if this universe was anything like the rest he'd been dumped in, he'd be able to easily fool them with anything he came up with. "I was just getting my bearings! It's been, uh, a stressful time marking all this coursework."

"Oh? That, like, totally makes sense..." Izzy easily bought it.

"Explains why you, like, stumbled out of that closet." Annie chipped in.

"I'm glad you two understand! It's tough being a teacher at such a top school like this!" Obi continued to lie as he put on a big smile. "The name's Mister Hesse and you two ladies are, well... Exactly who I was looking for." He claimed, scanning over both women. "Twin sisters, right?"

"Of course! I'm Annie, and this is Izzy!" Annie introduced, not thinking twice about a man they'd never met before announcing himself as their teacher. "The Woods! We're, like, from over in the UK!"

"Twins..." He grinned, moving up to them. "Well, you two can help me out with something. And if you're up for it? I'm sure I can make sure you can get some extra, you know, credit or something to help with your education." He lied again, making it clear something was up as he invited himself to put his arm around each woman's slim waists to pull them in.

"Oh, wow? Really?" Izzy again took it completely at face value as she and her sister smiled. "We'll help out any way we can! Especially if it's, like, super important like it sounds, Mister Hesse!"

"You two are very smart, aren't you?" He mocked, but the girls just giggled at what they thought was a compliment. "Well then... Let's see if we can find a room and I'll explain what you need to do..." He said, walking the two unsuspecting beauties down the hallway without even cleaning up the spilt cleaning materials still all over the floor.

* * *

Minutes later, Hesse had taken over the office of the school's headmistress for his latest filthy plan. Already standing naked with his clothing on the floor. Giving the two Woods sisters something to stare at (rather than being repulsed as they should be by his unsightly bulk) with his long, thick cock rock hard and pointing at them. Gazing with wide eyes but still smiled like they found nothing wrong with this all.

"So, like, we just to you have sex with you and we're guaranteed to graduate with honours?" Annie recounted the lie she'd just been told. "I don't remember that being in the school programme... But if you say so, then I'm not gonna turn this down! It would be, like, so totally rude to turn down a teacher like this."

"Right! Let's do this!" Izzy agreed as the two women, still in their full uniforms, moved to kneel in front of him. "We can't let Elle down if we back out of something like this."

"You girls are as smart as you look, aren't you?" Obi gave the backhanded remark, seeing how easy this was as the two approached his cock. "Go right ahead, girls. And don't uh, be afraid to get all hands-on with one another either, if you catch my meaning..." He added. Remembering how fun it had been in his last adventure when he'd enjoyed using two sisters at the same time.

With Annie on the left and Izzy on the right, the stunning blonde twins leaned in and pressed their tongues against that long, fat cock. Groans escaped the both of them as they licked up the chosen side they'd picked. A little glance at one another once in a while but mostly staring up at this slob they've never met before. Easily fooled into dishing out a double team lapping to work along his thickness and make him moan. Eventually, sliding their way up to the crown of him as those happily eager tongues worked over the tip. Smacking into one another, making the two sisters lock eyes but not stop their motion. Already making the incest kick off here by making out on the top of his shaft. Coating saliva over him while swapping a bit of it with one another as they lapped at his mushroom head.

"Mmmmm! Now come on, blondes! You chicks can do better than just some weak licking! Mmmmm... Get sucking that dick..." He ordered as the two women looked up and gave matching nods at the same time. Izzy moved over as she took his rod into her mouth, groaning as her lips stretched out around such a thickness to show she wasn't used to a size like this. Annie settled for moving down to the base, finding one of his heavy balls and swirling her tongue around him with a groan. Leaving Izzy free to bob her head up and down with wide eyes. Making her long hair sway and the sunglasses on her head bounce a bit as she filled her mouth up with his huge cock. "Ahhhhh... Much fucking better... Silenced those annoying fucking voices of yours at any rate!" He smirked, showing no respect for these beauties even after tricking them to offer up their holes for his pleasure. Already getting that from his moans as he made the two twin sisters service his thick member.

"MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK!!" Isabelle was choking as she tried to take far too much cock than she could handle. Her eyes were wide but still staring up as her lips fought the losing battle to stay wrapped around that fat rod. Her saliva dripped down as she kept raising and lowering her mouth along the shaft. A mess dripped off her chin too, landing on those expensive clothes and the long strands of her blonde locks resting down over her chest. "HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK..." Not forgetting drips ending up hitting her sister's face down at his crotch as Annabelle lapped at his nuts. Already the sibling sucking him off getting watering eyes to add to her shame as she gagged over his dick. A new raspy choke left her each time her face pushed down before groaning as she eased back up. Making up for not being able to take all these inches with the smooth, eager pace that added to keep him with an ugly grin on his face.

Getting in a few rounds before Izzy had to pull off, rubbing her throat with a whine as she sat back to shift over. Allowing Annie to come in with a smile (at first!) before she had her turn to get that eyes wide, pained expression when she stuffed her oral hole full with his meaty prick. No time to worry about her sister's drool coating him when she was soon gagging to slobber all over his member as she began to suck him off. Whining as her eyes locked up at him while giving the space for Izzy to lean in now. Panting into his nuts as she gave her side the same swirling treatment the other gorgeous blonde had been doing. Licking at the balls while her sibling handled the shaft she'd just been choking over and this combination of the oral two-for-one special feeling just as good to him as the other pairing seconds before.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMMPPPHHHH! GAAAAAAHHHH!!" But the result was still the same for the tears to roll down Annie's cheeks from the discomfort of that big dick hitting the back of her mouth over and over. Her drool dripped down his rod, leaving her blazer top stained with the drip falling off his prick and from her chin. Similarly catching onto her hair resting against her clothing and stray drips hit her sister's face down below to ensure both women

were being shamed here. "HHHHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMM! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Neither woman was used to something even close to half this length or thickness, so no surprise that the current blonde babe gagging away was matching her sister's pleasurable pace but at the same time taking way too much cock than she should. No complaints from the fat bastard getting blown as he just stared down and watched the two lap and slurp at his length like sharing a big dick was a regular hobby for the duo of English roses.

"Mmmmm... That's it, blondies... Suck on that big fucking dick! Mmmm!" He encouraged as the two women moved to go back to working their tongues along his shaft. Licking up and down the sides, going from base to tip and sliding over the top and undersides too before circling at the crown. More making out at his tip to brush tongues against the other while servicing his shaft as he started to pulse for the first, but far from last, time for his sex session. "Mmmmm! Got a real sweet treat for you sluts... I mean, you smart girls if you keep this up!" He chuckled as the two didn't seem to notice the insult. Too busy with their focus on dragging their tongues against his already soaked-in-spit dick. Groaning from the addictive taste of this pervert's huge dick as they stared up. Not even thinking about pulling back when he reached down at started to pump his member as he let out some deep grunts.

Far too lewd of moans than the two students should be letting out were heard as he began to shoot a huge load across their stunning features. Deliberately making quite a mess of them as he aimed to not just stain their panting cheeks but spray onto their signature blonde locks. Hitting the strands over their foreheads, staining over the pink sunglasses in their locks at the top of their heads, and down into the long strands down over their chests. The evidence of the naughty fun was clear from the matted spunk in their golden hair now but even with this humiliation, both women were staring with growing desire as they saw that despite having just cum, his cock was still hard and ready for more.

"Oh, God! It's, like, in my hair!" Annie remarked but with a big smile as she laughed, instead of the outrage and disgust she should be feeling.

"Heh, sorry about that." Obi lied, not remorseful in the slightest. "But you whores... Ah, I mean, you lovely ladies have that uh, potential shall we say to make it here in Pac Prep!" He kept the fibs going, knowing these beauties would easily believe any nonsense he came up with.

"Oh, like, totally!" Izzy said, nodding her head but the spunk through her hair not dripping even as her hair swayed. "We're so up for doing whatever it takes to get those top grades!"

"Glad to hear it!" He grinned, knowing they'd give that kind of response. "In that case, you two hop up onto the desk here." He pointed to that Headmistress' desk in this office he was 'borrowing'. "One on top of the other, I don't care which, and we'll properly start the fun!" Since both women looked the same, let alone dressed almost identically, he didn't have too much of a preference for which to rail first. Especially as he planned on using each of them in equal measure before the day was done in this latest fictional universe he's landed in.

"Yes, Mister Hesse!" Both twins said in sync as they moved from the floor, thinking nothing of not cleaning off the spunk from their faces as they hopped onto the desk. Annie opted to lay on her back, spreading her legs as her pink skirt hiked off to show panties that already seemed a little soaked. Her sister got on top of her but straddled her legs on either side of her, getting almost into a doggy-style position so her skirt raised to show off her tight, nicely rounded ass. Leaving both women with their faces in line with the other. "We, like, love having fun!" Both the Woods siblings said with wide grins, giving a glance at the man moving behind them before they turned to the other. Not even needing to be provoked into doing, like there was something unlocked in them they never knew they needed before, more incestuous play as they leaned down. Flicking out their tongues to smack and make out while they moved down a hand each between one another's thighs.

"And I thought fucking those hot sister sluts in the last world was damn kinky!" Hesse remarked with a grin. Seeing eager hands, with pink ring accessories and all, shoving down dampened panties before brushing back and forth against hot, wet snatches. Making the other moan into their sister's mouth as they exchanged stares of desire with half-closed eyes. Acting like lesbian fun has been a regular hobby for them to carry out instead of the mere minutes it's been a notion in their now lust-drunk minds. And he wasn't going to stop them from exploring one another as he moved in. Rudely just snapping Annie's panties off at the string so he could get full access. Pressing his fat cock, bareback as always with these encounters, against her wet slit as the sister on top helpfully whether it was planned on not spread those folds as he pushed in.

"MMMM! Oh fuck... Nice and fucking tight!" He stayed grinning, feeling that hot English pussy gripping his rob snugly for another display that this was by far the biggest dick she or her fellow twin have ever taken. But her arousal downstairs and his dick being coated in her spit allowed a smooth entry so he could start thrusting in and out. Moaning with each pump down as he stared and watched not just his rod forcing more of his size in, but seeing both women work their slick fingers against one another's twats. Izzy left to rub around the outside of her twin's hole with his rod handling the stuffing, but Annie was free to brush with a brisk pace all along the other woman's wet slit. "MMMMM... Yeah, you chicks have got talent where it matters, right? MMMMM... Lucky me getting to 'test' you here, right? AHHHHH..." He mocked as he enjoyed that tight snatch gripping his length as he pumped stiffly in, gradually stretching out the student's tightness and keeping her moaning into her sister's mouth.

"AHHHHHH! SO BIG! MMMMMM!! I-IZZY! HE'S STRETCHING ME OUUUUUUUUUUUT MMMMM!!" Annie groaned in delight in between slapping her tongue against the drooling one up above her. The supreme pleasure of this huge dick stuffing her full took the edge off the pain she should be feeling from taking such a massive slab of man-meat into her inexperienced tightness. Leaving her jolting a bit back and forth under her family member as the two kept up their tongue wrestling while still dishing out some finger-loving to the other's pussy. "AHHHHH! MMMMM!! GOD, IZZY! MMMMM!! IT'S SO GOOD! AHHHHH! YOU N-NEED TO TRY HIM! MMMM!!" She panted out as sweat formed on that already spunk-covered face of hers. Both women managed to rip their eyes from one another to stare back, hoping for a glimpse of his huge dick as he rammed into Annabelle's twat to fill her up. Both stunners acted more like desperate sluts than the talented legal students they were supposed to be.

Isabelle could only watch and see the heaving gut of the man who has fooled her and her sibling move back and forth as he pounded the beauty underneath her. Izzy's hand still gripping her sister's snatch, keeping it spread for this entry as his huge rod plunged in and out. The smack of skin hitting skin was heard as he stuffed right in, filling Annie up to a limit she never knew she had before. The moans filled the room as this bisexual threesome carried on with the sham of the women thinking that acting in such a shameful, filthy way could lead to their chances of graduating improving. The evidence of their shame was still across their features as even with the jolting back and forth into one another they were doing, none of the spunk over their moaning faces or stuck through their shifting blonde hair was dripping down.

"AHHHHH! AHHHHH! OH GOD! OH, GOD!! AHHHHHHHHH!!" Annie panted out, her eyes rolling back as she shuddered on her back. Cumming hard and suddenly over that thrusting dick, and her intense high was no doubt aided by this being the first time boosted by the element of incest with Izzy's soaked fingers sliding on the outside of Annie's twat. The man who stuffed her groaned as he enjoyed the squeeze of that twat against his prick. Fucking her through the orgasm but not to grant her that pleasure, just to increase his own to enjoy that grip as he moaned out. Feeling his length pulsing again as he pulled out. Leaving the well fucked blonde to gasp out with a wide, cock-drunk smile.

Isabelle whined when her body was lifted higher as he stroked off, unable for the moment to keep fingering her sister as he reached in to haul Annie's skirt back down. An idea from the messy state of their hair and faces makes him instead of doing the usual cream pies that he dumps in the other women, wanting to ruin them differently. Grunting when he shot his load down and intentionally stained that signature punk skirt to stain and ruin it with streaks of white. Even some managed to hit up high enough to hit the bottom of the school uniform blazer she had on. A clear wicked branding that alone would prove she's been up to lewd fun instead of any studying like she should be doing.

But little time to process that humiliation when he hauled Izzy back down to be doggy style as the other blonde moved her hand back under that now ruined skirt to slide fingers into her sibling. Her attire hiked up as that cock that had just made her sister lose her mind was now pushed into the other identically tight pussy. Isabelle now getting her turn to howl out in delight, tilting her cum-stained head back as Annie's hand now did the job to keep the other woman's folds nice and spread for this invasion. The advantage of this position of Izzy was able to push her ass back, making the pink skirt sway as her hanging hair

shifted in time with her motion. Aiding to work that big dick in deeper with a clear need to be split open just as her sister had told her she should take.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12