Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSS! MMMMMMM!! SO BIG! AHHHHH! AMAZING!!" Isabelle panted out, getting sweat forming across her moaning, pretty face now as she stared back over her shoulder to watch as he nailed her from behind. Giving her twat the stretching-out treatment with the firm, deep thrusts he was using. The same cock that had come right from her sibling and covered in Annabelle's juices was now shoved into her twat to give her the same kind of pleasure. "AHHHHH! YOU WERE, LIKE, SOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT! MMMMM! IT'S SO GOOD! MMMMM!!" She moaned out. Managing to keep her fingers plunging into Annie's snatch, easily going in not just knuckles deep but with a trio of fingers thanks to how gaping her sister was thanks to that pounding she'd just taken. Multi-tasking in a very sinful way to not just fuck her flesh and blood, but take a big dick at the same time. The bit of rubbing across her snatch that Annie was doing helped add a bonus edge to the fun to ensure she was groaning out and begging for more.

"MMMMM... Crazy how these hot sisters and family members... MMMM... I keep getting to fuck me... AHHHHH! FUCK... Are always so down for incest! MMMM..." A grin was plastered across the hideous features of the slob pumping the second of the two equally stunning twins from the back. Watching her rounded backside smacking back into his gut as he filled her wet, tight love tunnel up with his thickness. Thinking that even as the two starlets of Legally Blondes in front of him were going at one another's twats with more than steamy fingering, he almost didn't need to pump once with how eagerly the sister on top was rocking back into his shaft. "MMMMM... Not gonna fucking complain! AHHHHH... Not with pussy this fucking good!" He said with a loud moan. Barely trying to act like this threesome was anything related to an educational benefit as he used his lies to get more red hot sex from some fictional beauties. Pumping in and out of this latest hot, wet and now perfectly resized to fit the shape of his rod snatch he had tricked his way into sampling.

In turn, Isabelle was moaning out as her eyes started rolling upward. Her body shuddered as her head leaned down. The pleasure overwhelmed her, and that just gave the twin sister underneath her the free pass to move up and apply another steamy liplock so those orgasmic moans got muffled into the other mouth. That long cock getting soaked again with more juices as he kept on ramming in and out with a stiff, balls-deep motion to properly enjoy that soaking hole. Once again lasting within her despite the renewed squeeze as she came, before he pulled out and briefly admired her gaping state. Not for long as he pulled her skirt down over her ass and pumped his cock. No complaints from the stunner as she enjoyed making out with her sister again a whole lot more than any normal thinking woman should do.

Not even distracted when he shot his load and gave her clothes more of a wrecking. Spraying more thick, hot ropes of white across her pink skirt across her rump. The blasts hit the lower back too, onto the blazer top she had on for good measure to ruin more of that expensive uniform. So there'd be no way she could escape the private school without anyone else knowing they'd been fucking instead of learning unless she somehow sneaked through the halls and got a change of clothes. Not that the spunk in her hair would be so easily cleaned off either, currently drying into her locks even with the sweat forming on her and her sister's bodies.

"Not too bad sluts... Really nice pussy!" He claimed, stepping back from the women for a moment. "Shame it was wasted on some straight-to-DVD film..." He mocked under his breath.

"T-Thank you, Mister Hesse..." Both twins panted out with a groan, rolling off one another in their spunk-stained, both over their clothes and faces, states.

"Thank me? Well, if you insist..." Obi smirked, moving back in and enjoying using the desk to aid with the fun. "Think I'll go with a round two with you, Annie!" He decided for. Hauling down Izzy's panties fully and tossing them away before he pulled Annie off the desk. Positioning her to bend over in front of her tired sibling as he used a hand on the back of her head to push that pretty face between the other woman's thighs.

Doing some incestuous finger fucking was one filthy, shameful thing. But going to full-on eating out was on a whole new deprived level. No objections from Annie however who even raised her hands to grip her sister's legs as they, telling for the other beauty's new sex-filled mindset, eagerly wrapped around the matching blonde-haired head. The sunglasses still perched through the locks not shifting a bit as Annie pressed her mouth against her sibling's folds and began to loudly slurp. Drinking down the ample juices of a slot just moments after orgasm and making more form with her tongue sliding right in to lap around. Leaving Izzy laying back and bucking up into her sister's mouth as he moaned out with fresh pleasure building.

Soon muffled howls joined those cries of delight when Hesse stuffed his cock into Annabelle's unprepared, tight backside. Forcing in dry into her super tight asshole, clearly never used before for any action and not even having the sort of thickness to her rump he was used to with previous encounters with fictional beauties. But more than making up for it with pure tightness to make him moan out as his already hideous body began to sweat. Making her skirt sway as he pumped from the back and gripped her blazer-covered waist. Causing the bent-over Woods sister to jolt back and forth with each pump she took. Quickly moving a hand down between her legs as if her body knew with instinct what to do to ease the pain of her backdoor being split open. Furiously rubbing away at her soaking hole as her asshole got stuffed, she still took care of her sister's twat with eager munching.

"MMMMM! YES ANNIE! OOOOOOOOOOOH GOD! YOU'RE LICKING ME... MMMMM! SO GOOD! AHHHH! IT'S AMAZING! D-DON'T STOP! MMMMM!" On her back, Isabelle begged out with a moan with a slight arch of that tight, slim and sexy body that showed off her cum-stained features, hair and attire. Sweat shone over her exposed skin and left her already ruined and stained attire sticking to her body. That mess was far from her worries as she shifted to grind her snatch up against that lapping mouth of her flesh and blood. Acting like they've been lovers for years rather than the one afternoon with how loudly one blonde is moaning out thanks to the tongue work of the other. An equal love was shown by Izzy for having her snatch pleasured either by a thick dick or by her sister's talented tongue.

"MMMMMPHHH! HHHHMMMM! MMMMPHHH!!!" All Annie could do right now was take it from behind and shift back and forth. Working her lips against the lower set of her sibling and keeping her tongue pushed in as deep as she can. Sandwiched between two new lovers but only one of them was familiar to her. Annie's chin was now soaked with juices and staining a little bit of the spunk from off her face onto the inner thighs squeezing her head. Drinking down the sweat juices while leaving her fingers soaking with her arousal. Rapidly brushing her digits across her twat to keep herself pleasured as she took a first-time ass fucking from a massive shaft. The sort of pounding that might leave a normal woman stretched out for good with not just such a size of a dick but this sort of ruthless pounding.

Hesse was having a right good time, grinning away as he let out shameless grunts and moans while thrusting his big dick deep into the tight backside of one-half of the stunning British twin sisters of the Legally Blondes movie. Showing no remorse for how painful this first-time anal must be for the slim beauty he was ramming from the back. His gut hitting into her tight cheeks as he worked like a piston into her rear. Seeing the whorish state of the two women as he looked across the beauty he was currently banging to see the eating out being done across the way. Their pleasure was just a bonus treat to witness as he was more focused on enjoying being buried balls deep in this tight ass of a hot young blonde. Completing his tour of her holes, having tricked his way into getting to sample her mouth and snatch earlier on to go on to claim her ass like she was just disposable property for him.

Her eyes rolled back, Annie was clueless that this was all a sham and that she, much like her sister that she was munching away on, were both being used just for his pleasure. Speaking of that, her latest high soon approached when she stuffed her fingers into her snatch. Getting off on the rough butt fucking and soaking her digits even more than before but with her peak. She still managed to lap at her own sibling's twat and found herself gagging when her groaning mouth wasn't prepared for Izzy cumming herself over that stunning face. The feeling of her sister eating her out was a new turn-on for the other stunner who lay on her back and panted in delight as she soaked Annie's face with juices. Leaving more of a mess not just on their skin and hair, but on the desk they were fucking on as the juices flowed down.

Of course, the orgasm made Annabelle's back passage tighten around that fat cock that had resized her once virgin hole, leaving the obese beast behind her groaning out as he survived that vice-like grip to enjoy a last round in her hole. Not even stopping to admire the gaping wide state he'd left her asshole in when he pulled out. Shoving her skirt down to continue to make both twins into cum-stained living art pieces as he jerked off. The shots of spunk for Annie this time splattering over her back like she was only good for being a cum dumpster.

The thick white stood out over the dark colour of the school blazer. Making sure to ease out the last drips and ropes onto that pink skirt so that lower clothing was wrecked front and back for good measure for added humiliation. Not that she saw things that way from that wide smile and still sex-drunk eyes she had when Izzy finally unwrapped her legs.

"You two might not have the curves that bimbos like you blondes should have..." Obi rudely said, still showing no respect to the women he's been fucking as he shoved Annie back up onto the desk. "But you two make up for it with how damn good those tight holes are you have!" He said. Already having his next plan in mind as he pulled Izzy towards him, with her ass just hanging off the edge of the desk as he spread her legs wide, raising her hips.

"Thank you, Mister Obi..." The Woods sisters gasped out, as Izzy had a hand down at her twat to rub away at her pussy already as he lined up with her asshole. Leaving the tired Annie to struggle over as she swung a leg, mounting her sibling. Lowering her soaking pussy down onto the mouth of the other English beauty.

"Heh. Legally Blondes? More like Legally Sluts! Ha!" He mocked, pushing his cock into Izzy with a deep groan, while her cry was muffled by the snatch now being ground down into her mouth as the next round of bisexual three-way action kicked off.

Hesse kept Isabelle's legs spread wide, draping them over his shoulders to keep her hips raised as he thrust into her super-tight asshole. Loving the tight grip as he fucked her dry and enjoyed the unnatural benefit of this fictional world not needing him to properly lube either himself up or the tight anal passage he was pounding. Smirking down as he saw Izzy deliver her form of rapid rubbing along her slot to keep herself pleasured and block out the pain of her ass being split wide. More moisture rolled off his already unsightly body as he worked those oversized hips back and forth. Driving in to force more of his inches into a hole untouched before during any sort of sex she had not just with men she found attractive, but hadn't needed to be tricked into fucking either.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM! HMMMMPHHH!!" Izzy's mix of groans of discomfort and lusty moans went up into the soaking folds of her sister as she stuffed her tongue right up. Adding in pussy juices to the mess of spunk and sweat all across her stunning face as she was pinned on her back. Her twin above her, rocking back and forth to work that snatch across the lapping tongue so that even right after one orgasm the pleasure was still nice and high. Laying in a mix of juices, sweat, saliva and some stray spunk to ensure that just like her sister, Izzy's clothes were completely ruined. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMPHHH..." Right now her only worries were making sure she got her sister off in the same way she'd so eagerly and impressively (considering this was the first time for either of them not just having sex with another woman, but incest at that) done to her minutes before. Her ability was on display to make the identical blonde above her moan out in delight and keep her shifting that snatch right down into her mouth.

"OOOOOOOH! I-IZZY! MMMMM!! DON'T STOP! YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD AT THIS! AHHHHH!!" Annie panted out, gripping her sister's blazer top for support as she continued to shift her pussy onto that slurping mouth. Biting down on her bottom lip not just from how good it felt to have her sibling munching away on her delicious pussy, but getting to enjoy seeing her sister being fucked at the same time. Her eyes followed the stiff thrusts that she'd just been taking as that huge rod plunged in deep and hard into Izzy's tight backside. Similarly, the blonde on her back furiously rubbed away at her snatch to ensure she drowned out any pain with lewd pleasure. "MMMMM! I CAN'T WAIT... MMMMM! TO TELL ELLE ABOUT THIS WHEN WE GET BACK HOME! AHHHHHH!!" She groaned as she let out a hiss. Pressing down to feel Izzy's lips against her slick folds and enjoying that flicking tongue right up into her still needy but now stretched-out twat. A newfound lust that she never knew existed before and for the sort of kinks that should disgust any woman she's now all too happy to take part in.

The man who had taken advantage of how gullible these two British stunners are just kept grinning. Driving his thick weapon in as his crotch slapped off that tight, cutely rounded ass of the current Woods sister he was nailing. Her ass was now completely resized to fit the shape of his shaft but providing the perfect tightness to keep him moaning as he pumped in and out. Able to look over and see another dose of sister-loving going on that was just as hot as the previous round. On his part, showing no favouritism as to which of the twins was the tightest or better at taking a fucking. Moaning just as loud now as he had been in the other woman's ass and giving this backside the same rough, deep treatment to take full advantage of her being all too happy to be his latest fuck toy alongside her sister.

With cum ruined clothing and soaked through with sweat, the two stunning sisters still shamed themselves with the latest set of orgasms that both felt and fittingly, hit at the same time. Annie's head tilted back but her sunglasses stayed through her messy hair as she came all over Izzy's stunning features. Leaving her to gag at the wave of juices to swallow down while she orgasmed across her fingers to shudder as she got fucked up the ass. Annie tugged at the blazer her sibling had on, using it to stay in place and ride out the waves of delight across that slurping mouth. All as Izzy rubbed away to finish the job and leave the slob buried into her back passage grunting from the tightness all around his prick. More shame added as he pulled out and left her asshole stretched wide to match her snatch.

Not even paying attention to Annie collapsing down onto the desk at the side, Obi leaned in as he pumped away at his cock. Grunting as he stroked out the latest load and added more shame to the already wrecked, spent and worn-out state of this blonde. Spraying that hot spunk over the uniform blazer over the chest, just hitting her hair sprawled out there on her, and across her stomach including the buttons. The last blasts splashed onto the front of her pink skirt as well for even more of the appearance of her just being a cum dumpster. Leaving both sisters looking like they'd just been through a multi-man gangbang instead of being used (alongside exploring one another) by one slob of a man.

"Heh. Class dismissed!" He announced, looking over the panting beauties laying on the desk. "I'll uh, let you know about your 'test results' real soon." He lied, knowing he'd soon be out of this world and whisked to another one.

"T-Thank you... M-Mister Hesse..." The well-fucked Woods twins couldn't even raise their heads. Like they were weighed down by the spunk through their hair and all over their ruined clothing.

"Heh. Typical dumb blondes..." He mocked. Not even looking at them as he pulled his shorts back up and got dressed. "You uh, chicks can just stay there and recover. I've got a meeting to attend."

He turned and headed towards the door leading out of this headmistress' room. "Well if this is a school or whatever, then they should have some changing rooms for a shower... Or maybe someplace with some food! I'd settle for cafeteria slop at this point!" He said, opening the door wide. "Oh right... This shit again..." He grumbled as he saw that unnatural light of static instead of any hallway. "You know what, just do it. I'm not gonna... AHHHHH!" His slightly ungrateful tone, considering he's been taken to world after world to fuck countless beautiful women, was cut off when the void sucked him in. To take him on yet another journey through fictional universes as the door closed behind him to leave the previous scene far behind without having to deal with the fallout of any of his actions.

So where to next for our 'hero' now that it's not just TV worlds, but straight-to-DVD films and any other form of universe he might land in? There's only one way to find out! So Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

12