All Comments on 'Staycation Ch. 02'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
their marriages mean nothing to them.

Stupid shallow characters, stupid shallow story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb chuck story

Cheating couples continues. Stop writing this crap . Th you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Well done. My only complaint is the brevity of the story. Please keep the chapters coming¡

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Category integrity.

Gonna guess the scores for the LW member of the series will score a half point or more lower than the Group Sex part! Serials should, in my (humble?) opinion, be identified by the main theme of the entire story ... not the chapter topic! Makes it easier for We-The-Readers to follow a story. In this case, EITHER category seems valid (so far!)

Not too sure of the plausibility of the thesis, but I'm a guy and not at all confident of the likelihood that two BFFFs would initiate the substantial 'marital relationship risk' these ladies concocted. Surprised neither couple has a hot-tub! (Subtle way to communicate that an even more interesting way to start a Sharing lifestyle would have made the liaison less predictable!)

I AM sure that prudish readers should stick to reading tales in Non-E, First Time or Romance (or maybe Non-Human or Sci-Fi)! WHY peruse categories which are virtually guaranteed to get one's panties in a bunch, then cowardly submit non-useful comments to prove their Anonymous 'moral superiority' (an odd concept which simultaneously admits to reading in litEROTICA!). ((Should be a question mark, but WTF!))

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
What's the difference between this part and part 1?

What's the difference between this part and part 1? None, or maybe we should say even more group sex than part 1...why the need to change category? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The negative anons are out in force

Small-minded people who bitch about every wife-sharing/swinging story are miserable people.

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2over 7 years ago
What's wrong with some people?

Obviously there are people who are out to make writers think "fuck it, why should I bother?" Unfortunately, sometimes they're the ones doing all the voting.

Maybe voting should be confined to people who have actually contributed something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

But how did Michelle pull down his "shirts and underwear" at the same time?

Gary_Alexander_2Gary_Alexander_2over 7 years ago
"shirts and underwear" was a typo, of course

I suspect you knew what I meant, but rest assured it's been changed (though it'll probably be a few days before the edited version goes online, because Literotica.

General_OGeneral_Oover 7 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed reading this two part story would love to read more in this series thank you for you story

General_OGeneral_Oabout 7 years ago
More

Please add another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous