Staying After Class

Story Info
Staying after class changed my life.
1k words
3.95
23.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my senior year of high school and it was the last week of classes. I was so excited to be graduating. It had been a long four years, especially when it came to this history class. Mr MacPherson was the hottest teacher in the building and I got wet just thinking about going to his class. I would get wet thinking about how I wanted his hands on my body and I wanted his hard cock sliding into me.

"Miss Joyce, you care to answer the question?" He asked me.

I had been day dreaming and his soothing voice brought me back to reality.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear the question. I was thinking about...graduation." I said, trying to hide the fact that I was actually thinking about him.

"That's what I thought. Okay that's it for today, chat amongst yourselves until the bell goes. Miss Joyce, please see me after class." He said looking at me as he sat down at his desk.

Oh great. Now I'm going to be alone in a room with him

The bell rang and, because it was the fifth period, people left quickly. I stayed behind as requested.

"Ah, Amy, you actually heard me say the part about staying after. Surprised your mind didn't wander off again." He said, coming around the desk and sitting on the edge of it.

"Yep. Sorry I let my brain wander. Just close to being done and I can't help but think about my summer plans and what I am going to do when I get the hell out of this place." I said.

"Don't rush it. As of right now you aren't passing this class and that means, you aren't graduating." I said.

I could see the smirk on his face.

"What do you mean? I only failed one test all semester!" I replied.

He was looking so fucking hot sitting there, almost teasing me.

"That test you failed was worth 60% of your grade and you failed it, therefore you fail my class." He said.

"Is there another paper I can write? anything I can do? I can't waste another year here. I need out! I'm going crazy as it is, another year would put me in the nut house." I said.

I was actually worried that I wasn't going to graduate and as much as I wanted to flirt with him, I couldn't right now.

"Well I mean I am sure there is something that we can figure out..." He said, his voice trailing off.

I looked up at Mr McPherson and he was grabbing his dick through his pants. I was instantly turned on and also confused. Was it really this easy?

"Is there now?" I asked. I wanted him to know that I understood what he was getting at and that I was actually okay with it happening. I had turned 18 the week before so I knew there was nothing wrong with what we were doing.

"You sat in my class all semester teasing me with these tits." He said grabbing them forcefully. "You wear short skirts and spread your legs for me, you let me see how wet that tight little pussy is. Now I know you turned 18 last week, and I know you get wet watching me up here. I think you want my cock to split open that pussy of yours." He said. His hands were all over me and there was nothing I could do to stop him, not that I wanted to.

I let out a moan as he put his hand down my pants and I felt his rough fingers reach my throbbing clit.

"That's it. Moan for me Amy. You know you want this." Mr McPherson said. He was teasing me and I loved it.

"Oh fuck, please Mr. McPherson. Please fuck me!!" I said. I could feel an orgasm approaching but I wasn't going to cum unless it was on his cock.

He pulled his hand out of my pants and pushed me against his desk. He had pulled my bra down and my tits were flat against the cold wood of the desk. May have only been 18 but I was a DD in the bra. He came up behind me and pulled my jeans down to my knees, I wasn't wearing panties.

"No panties? You really are a cum hungry whore aren't you?" He asked.

I couldn't deny that I had wanted this day to happen. I didn't wear panties any day. I didn't see the need really. Just another piece of clothing to put on in the morning.

"Yes sir I am a whore. I want your dick inside me." I said.

"As you wish slut." With that he thrusted his cock deep inside me. The fullest feeling I have ever felt in my life.

"Oh my god! Your cock is huge!" I said.

He grabbed me by the hips and thrust again, harder and faster this time.

"You are such a slut. Do you tease all the other teachers like you do me? Miss Grant down the hall do it for you? Wish she was licking your tight slit?" He asked me while he continued to fuck me.

I felt him get harder as he asked. The mental image of Miss Grant eating my pussy turned him on and I was going to use it to my advantage.

"Absolutely. I wish she was eating me right now, while you fucked my tight holes, claiming them as your own. I wish she was here so I could eat her and moan into her pussy as you cum into my snatch,"

"Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He said. He slammed into hard and I felt him cumming deep in my cunt. It was all it took for me to be pushed over the edge.

"I'm cumming! Oh FUCK!" I screamed.

We lay there for a minute both spent from the fucking he had just given me. I had never been fucked like that in my life.

"Looks like you are going to pass after all." Mr McPherson said, pulling up his pants.

I left the building that day and graduated the following week. Mr McPherson and I continued to fuck all summer then I moved away for college. It was the best summer I ever had.