All Comments on 'Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 02'

by FabulousCheese

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
somehow

a girl shouting out 'inferior' and 'beta' and 'alpha' while having an orgasm is so far fetched that writing about it kinda spoils a good story. if this is going to bdsm instead of group sex you will waste a perfectly good story with violent bullshit... or else that's just your view of all women. sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CAPITAL

TOO MANY CAPITALS , IT GETS PHUCKING RIDICULOUS . Oh yeah and the low view of women sucks too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A so-so thing

I still like it but the whole alpha Vs. beta stuff is getting a bit boring and meaningless now, maybe leave it out next time. The new additions tot he harem are fun and fit right in, hope that aunt & cousin fall to his charms soon too. And if you still need encouragement I repeat that I do want to see another chapter, just try a different approach and do let the siblings have some alone time.

4* though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank god

forget about all these other comments this story is amazing where is part three!!!

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Great Story

Please continue with this story and bring on part 3. Although it looks like the Alpha Stud will now have 6 women knocked up you may also want to address getting a bigger home and have them all move in together. Maybe have him win the lottery or something so they can build an estate and not have to worry about what work will think with 4 women knocked up. and that way there would be plenty of bedrooms for the babies as they are born. Just a suggestion. After all with his sister saying she wants him to knock her and his mother up at least once a year that could wind up being a lot of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is fucking hilarious!

I laughed my ass off through the whole thing. It is very entertaining. It is SNL on a porn channel!!!. 5 stars. BRING ON SALLY AND AMANDA!!! Pretty soon they will inherit some dead uncle's fortune and build a giant mansion with 15 nurseries. Then they will hire the bitch supervisor to be their cleaning person. She will have to be the recipient of all the cum Ray shoots onto and into the others who will wring out cum soaked towels on her body. But Ray will never let her cum. Therefore she will be trapped forever in a sad and bitchy body. FabulousCheese, If you stay on this site and write more stories you will have a great following.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A great fun story, looking forward to reading about him taking his aunt and cousin into his haream.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Hilarious.

Why do I suspect Martha is about to get a long overdue attitude adjustment? Five stars for Humor.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Jumped the shark

I enjoyed Ch. 01, but not this chapter.

While I'm OK with a bit of over-the-top sexual dialogue, I found the stuff being said here to be too outlandish to be believable, and not particularly sexy in any way. I prefer sensual, sexy stories. Outrageous, comedic burlesque isn't my cup of tea.

I won't be moving on to Ch. 03.

KremishKremishover 7 years ago
Loving it

These kind of stories, the out there, balls to the wall kink-fests are such fun to read. I love slow tender romance sometimes. Sometimes these stories are just what the doctor ordered. Great job.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME

Need we guess what happens next?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I hope Amanda lives up to CRAZY and the aunt goes wild.

Excellent story

AsgarthAsgarthabout 2 years ago

This could get very complicated very fast. Even an Alfia Male won't last against five women for very long.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story line premise is good. However, it is continually messed it up with the pathetic alpha/beta crap. The dirty talk is awful during the sex scenes.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 months ago

Two more conquests for our Apha male's harem, outstanding, and here comes aunt and cousin!! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFabulousCheese@FabulousCheese
I write over-the-top stories. Sorry if you prefer realism. I got a new job so I'm very busy right now, and I basically have not been writing at all. I still plan to finish the series once I feel like it. I write as a hobby so if I don't feel like writing then I don't do it. ...