Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would say that's impossible," The bassist started, "but after tonight, I think anything is possible."

"As long as this big fucking dick is involved." The lead singer said, finding her voice as her pussy started calming down.

"I feel so good right now." The keyboardist said. "I feel, like, complete. I can't wait to have my baby. The only reason I even want to perform now is so we can sing about this."

"Then let's make sure we write an amazing song." The lead singer said as I pulled out and admired my handiwork.

The cum oozing down their stacked pussies gave me such a feeling of conquest. Fucking each girl individually was hot enough on its own, but seeing them like that; it made me feel like I had claimed the band as a whole. I walked around the quivering pile of female flesh to meet their eyes. They just gave me weak, albeit very satisfied, smiles.

I knelt down in front of them, bringing my cum-drenched member to their faces. The girls were certainly tired, but despite that, they offered no resistance. Rather, they eagerly lapped at me, the drummer focusing on my balls, the bassist and keyboardist sharing my shaft, and the lead singer slurping at my large tip. They diligently cleaned my cock over the next couple minutes as I gradually softened.

"Thanks again for inviting me to hang out. I had a great time!" I told the girls as I pulled myself away and put my clothes on. They were reluctant to stop sucking, but also seemed glad for the chance to rest, until I asked, "Before you fall asleep together, I was wondering if you might sign some autographs for me."

"Can't... move..." The lead singer said lethargically.

"If you think you can't move, how do you think I feel?" The drummer grumbled from the bottom of the pile.

"Just bring it over here and I'll sign it." The keyboardist murmured.

"Shit, I just realized I didn't bring anything to sign. Let me see if..." I trailed off, trying to sneak towards Gwen, Brianna, and Martha, who were still hiding in the room.

"Just grab some merch." The bassist pointed weakly at a pile of boxes in the corner. "There's some signing shit on the makeup desk over there."

I brought the girls some pens and markers, then started looking through the merch. "I wonder what they would want." I pretended to ask myself while looking at the coat rack for an answer.

"Take all you want." The lead singer said softly, before I got any suggestion from the girls in hiding.

"You were with three girls, right? Take three of everything." The drummer agreed.

"Or four. You'll want some for yourself too." The bassist suggested.

"I would feel bad about taking too much." I replied.

"Do it. We owe you." The keyboardist said.

"For what?" I asked. I had no idea what they could possibly owe me for.

"Seriously?" The bassist sniggered. "You seriously don't know? You just rocked our entire fucking universe. All four of us. We're going to make some badass songs because of this."

"So take all the merch you can carry." The lead singer said. "Hell, you can even take the clothes I was wearing if you want."

"I'm good." I laughed. "But if you insist, I'll take four each of these shirts and hats, and I guess these too..." I carefully collected the various articles of merch before bringing them to the pile of exhausted band members.

They each signed every item I presented, and asked me which items I planned to keep for myself. On those, they wrote various little notes to thank me, wish me luck, and stroke my ego. Their signatures looked a little shaky since their hands were still trembling, but I felt like that made them more personalized, so I was satisfied.

They finished signing just in time, as the lead singer and drummer seemed to be drifting off into a blissful slumber. Not a moment too soon either, as the need to pee had been building up within me for a good while, and it was quickly becoming urgent. I asked the band, "When I was walking by earlier, I noticed the restroom in the hallway was closed. Is there a different restroom I can use on my way out?"

"How do you still have fluids in you?" The bassist asked sarcastically.

"The restroom in the hall has not been working since forever." The keyboardist said. "You have to use the ones up front, where the customers come in."

"I don't think those are open either." The bassist said. "Remember, management closes off the front when they leave."

"Can't I just go through the auditorium?" I asked.

"They lock that up right after the guests leave." The bassist replied. "You can get into the auditorium from here, but the doors to the front area are all locked. The building is older than dirt, so the doors aren't even designed to open outwards when they're locked."

"Isn't that a fire hazard?" I asked.

"This building has more fire hazards than guests nowadays." The bassist answered.

"Shit, I need to pee too." The drummer softly complained, still half in a daze.

"I was about to say the same thing." The lead singer added, equally out of it.

"Same." The keyboardist chimed.

"I can't believe we stayed this late." The drummer went on.

"Well, he did fuck us five times." The bassist said.

"I guess it doesn't matter if we don't have an open bathroom." The keyboardist said. "We can't stand up anyway. I don't think I'll be able to feel my legs for a week."

"Make that a month for me. Maybe we could use a bottle." The lead singer suggested, apparently resigned to being stuck in the pile.

"It's okay, I've already figured out what we're going to do." The bassist said with a naughty voice. "We're just going to pee right here."

"What?!" The drummer gave a frightened cry.

"Are you out of your mind?" The lead singer sounded shocked.

"It's something I've wanted to try for a while." The bassist said.

"It sounds dirty, but it also sounds fun! I want to try too!" The keyboardist announced.

"And our baby daddy here can relieve himself along with us." The bassist giggled. "Just aim it wherever you want."

"No way." The lead singer mumbled. Completely out of energy, she could not muster a less pitiful protest.

"Please don't. It's way too gross." The drummer's plea was sluggish as well.

"It's okay, just aim it at me!" The keyboardist said with a bright smile.

The bassist laughed, "It's still going to get on everyone else silly." She winked at me and said, "Don't worry about them. They're totally out of it. Give your bladder some release."

"Seriously, just find a bottle so we can..." The drummer started, but she abruptly cut herself off as her face went red. "Fuck, I can't hold it much longer."

"Me neither." The lead singer looked equally abashed as she groaned. "Please don't look at me."

I walked behind the pile, gazing upon the drying cum oozing down their line of pussies as I pulled my manhood out once again. I felt bad about doing it, but I felt like my bladder was about to burst, and I had an invitation after all.

A solid stream of golden liquid shot from my member and forcefully spattered against the lead singer's pussy, eliciting an "Eep!" from her before it trickled down the line of pussies, mingling with the cum and juices down the line before forming a pungent puddle on the floor. The stimulation broke the dam within the lead singer, as she started leaking too, adding to the cascade of hot piss pouring downwards. At first, her waist tensed up as she tried to hold it, but then she let out a satisfied sigh and relaxed as she got her relief.

"Me too!" The keyboardist exclaimed, releasing her own reservoir into the river.

"Fuck yessssssss." The bassist hissed as the river of combined piss streamed along her pussy. "This is even better than I imagined." She joined in, adding another source to the flowing river.

"It's so disgusting." The drummer whimpered. "I'm in a puddle of piss. And it keeps getting bigger." Unable to hold it any longer, she started spilling pee directly into the growing puddle.

I was enthralled watching the four girls produce a waterfall of pee down their stack of snatches, until the bassist panted, "Try to get it all over us."

"Yay! Pee all over me!" The keyboardist agreed.

To my surprise, the lead singer moaned. "You already claimed my womb. Go ahead and mark my entire body as yours."

"Hnnng." The drummer tried to speak, but was having problems getting the words out. "Disgusting... so disgusting... why is it... turning me on so much?"

I re-aimed my cock, arcing it upwards a little so the stream poured on the lead singer's back. The briny fluid spread out and spilled over to the others, leaving golden streaks as it drizzled downward. The girls started making all kinds of indecent noises as the hot liquid adorned their skin.

The pressure was easing up in my bladder, so I decided to finish strong. Carefully keeping my cock aimed at the pile of band members, I slowly stepped around the golden puddle in a half circle until I was face-to-face with them again.

"Yes!" The bassist panted shamelessly as she realized what was about to happen. I started spraying their faces with my salty stream, moving my dick up and down to blast them all at the same time. "Amazing! I'm about to cum just from getting pissed on! I can still feel the pee pouring on my pussy from above too! It feels so good for everyone to relieve themselves together! Piss in my mouth! I want to get a good taste of it!"

I stopped moving my dick, instead aiming directly for the bassist's parted lips and outstretched tongue. She quivered as the tangy liquid filled her mouth, desperately trying to swallow as much as she could.

"I want to try it too." The keyboardist said, seeing how much the bassist was loving it. I directed the stream at her willing mouth, letting her savor my waste-water.

The lead singer looked me directly in the eyes and said, "You've claimed my pussy, and then my body. You might as well claim my mouth too." She gave me a perverse smile as she whispered, "If you claim my mouth, then you've basically claimed the voice of the band. Every song is going to be dedicated to you from here on out." I gave her what she wanted, bringing my stream to her lips and marking her mouth as my property.

Before running out completely, I looked down at the drummer to see if she wanted a turn, though I did not think it was likely. To my astonishment, the drummer not only wanted a taste, but apparently, she could not wait for her turn. The former germaphobe had fallen to disgusting depths, lapping away at the puddle of urine on the floor to satiate her depraved thirst.

It was nasty.

My stream finally died down, so I zipped myself up and moved to collect the autographed merchandise I had set aside earlier. Thankfully, it was unsoiled by our last bit of fun.

"Thanks again for the fun night!" I said as started towards the door.

"Thank you for claiming me." The lead singer panted.

"Thank you for making me feel good." The keyboardist chimed.

"Thank you for breeding me." The bassist moaned.

"Thank you for turning me into a dirty slut." The drummer said with a shiver.

Gwen, Brianna, and Martha slipped out of the room behind me. We crept out of the building before they finally broke their silence, giving me a tight group hug.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Gwen trilled.

"Seriously, you blew their minds!" Martha agreed.

"I can't believe you fucked my favorite band and I got to watch it! Their moans were so awesome! And you even peed on them! I didn't think it would be fun to watch, but I kinda..." Brianna cut herself off, blushing.

"You want to try it, don't you?" Martha teased.

"I want to try all kinds of things after a night like this." Gwen mused.

"Yeah, it was crazy. Let's get back to the hotel room. I'm pretty tired." I said.

"I would imagine. You came five times with them." Gwen smirked.

"And you fucked us before. Twice! During the concert and at the mall." Martha added. "Wait a minute, you came twice at the mall today. How many times have you cum?!"

Brianna started doing the math, "I guess that would make it... eight! Oh my goodness!"

"Actually," I corrected her. "I think it was fourteen." The sisters looked at me in disbelief, then started laughing together.

"Insatiable." Gwen said in a sultry tone.

"I think I'm completely sated." I responded. "In fact, I think my balls are about to fall off." The girls laughed again as we reached the hotel. "Oh shit, I hope Mom and Lizzy aren't worried about us."

"It's fine." Martha said, shaking her phone to bring my attention to it. "They know all about what we've been up to. They can't wait to watch the video."

We arrived at our room, Martha unlocking the door as she and Gwen slipped inside. I moved to follow them, but Brianna grabbed my arm from behind just as I got my foot in the door.

"Ray, uh..." she started sheepishly, face deeply red. "I just wanted to say... thank you... for tonight."

I put my hands on her shoulders and said, "I'm just glad you enjoyed it." She flashed me a bright smile, then hugged me tightly and gave me a quick kiss, then we joined the others in the hotel room.

Mom and Elizabeth were sleeping, so we quietly washed up and slipped in beside them. All six of us slept together that night.

The next morning, on the last day of our vacation, I awoke to find two unexpected things. First, I was alone. Second, it was not morning. It was almost four in the afternoon, and I had slept the entire day away due to my exhaustion from yesterday. It was sad to wake up by myself, but I could not blame the girls for wanting to enjoy their last day of vacation rather than spending all day in the hotel room.

I checked my phone, and sure enough Elizabeth had sent me a text message to tell me they had gone out together. She said to make sure to be back in the hotel room by eight to watch the sunset, and the fireworks afterwards. I responded, asking if she wanted to hang out before then. She replied to say that they were having a 'girls day', so they would all be busy until eight.

Loneliness set it as I washed up and ambled to the beach by myself. I started to wonder if they were mad at me for some reason. I understood why they did not wait around all day for me to wake up, but I thought it was bizarre that not a single one of them wanted to meet up now that they knew I was awake. Why did it feel like they were avoiding me?

I hung out at the beach by myself for a few couple of hours before heading to a restaurant to grab dinner. It felt weird to eat alone like that, surrounded by conversation and laughter from others. I reflected on what I might have done wrong. Obviously, I was sleeping around, but they always encouraged it. Hell, sometimes it even felt like they were forcing me to do it. Maybe they were mad because I slept in and wasted the last day of our vacation, but I felt like it should be understandable because I was exhausted. I could not remember saying anything untoward to any of them, or doing anything that would annoy them. Were they just getting bored of me?

After I finished my meal, I aimlessly wandered around the area. I was hoping I would run into any of them, but to no avail. I solemnly sat on a bench as the evening dragged on, my heart heavy, until the time came to return to the hotel room. The last rays of sunlight were decaying with every step I took, the sun sinking like the pit in my stomach.

I arrived at the hotel and the ascent to the top floor felt like the longest walk of my life. I took a deep breath as I walked through the door, calling, "Hello?", in an unsure voice. No reply came. It was already past eight. Even though the girls were probably just late, a sick feeling started to wash over me. I slowly walked into the room, intending to lay down on the bed, when I noticed some movement on the balcony.

"Surprise!" five voices called through the glass door. From left to right, Elizabeth, Mom, Gwen, Brianna, and Martha were all lined up and leaning over the railing, presenting their exposed pussies in my direction as they beamed seductive smiles.

I shuffled out onto the balcony, uncomprehending of the situation since I had convinced myself that I had somehow fucked everything up. "I thought you were avoiding me." I murmured.

"We were avoiding you silly!" Elizabeth giggled. "We wanted to share the last evening with you like this, but you almost died of a sex overdose yesterday."

"If we had been around you today, there's no way we could have restrained ourselves." Mom continued. "We plan to have fun all night, and if we had worn you out during the day too, you would have shriveled into a dried-up husk."

"Even you need a little time to rest. Even if it's just a few hours." Gwen said.

"But sorry if you thought we were mad. I knew we should have explained better." Brianna added.

"I'll say! The look on his face when he opened the curtain; I bet he was moping around for hours." Martha laughed. "I never thought I'd see you act like that. You're always so confident and strong."

My emotions turned on a dime, dejection instantly turning to delight. I should have known that they would not abandon me like that, especially my sister. I subtly wiped a tear from my eye, keeping my voice steady as I said, "Alright ladies, let's enjoy the sunset together."

"Where are you going to start, big bro?" Elizabeth asked seductively, wiggling her supple tush at me.

"Right where it all started." I replied, lining myself up behind her. "With you."

Thankfully, the sight of five pussies lined up and glistening already had me hard, so I had no trouble spearing deep inside my sister, who groaned, "Yes! Right there! Good choice!"

"I knew I should have been on the left." Martha joked.

"I don't think he picked her because she was on the left." Gwen quipped back.

"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to watching him fuck his own sister." Brianna mumbled.

"You're one to talk." Gwen laughed. "You've lezzed out with both of your sisters now."

Brianna blushed, then softy replied, "True, I guess. But it's just different with a guy and a girl, you know?"

"Why?" Elizabeth asked as I belted into her from behind. "Is it because my brother might pump a dirty incest baby into me? Does it turn you off?"

"It didn't seem to turn you off when you watched them fuck on the beach." Martha teased.

"I'm not saying it turns me off." Brianna said. "It just feels... more taboo."

"Exactly." Elizabeth moaned as I slipped out of her. "Doing something taboo makes it so much hotter."

"True..." Brianna said softly, watching me move to the right.

I lined up at Mom's entrance as she said, "Watch closely Brianna. You haven't seen him take me yet." She shook as I pierced her winking hole. "Fuuuuuck Yessssss! Watch him claim his own mother! If you wanted taboo, this is it!"

"So amazing." Gwen breathed.

"He's making his own mom his bitch. Look at how much she's twitching around him. She fucking loves it." Martha said.

"Didn't get enough yesterday, Mom?" Elizabeth asked.

"No way!" Mom answered.

"Me neither." Elizabeth giggled. "So make sure to give it to us tonight, big bro. Fill us up so we can have more babies for you."

"He's going to breed his own mom..." Brianna murmured. "And I'm going to watch..."

"You're going to hurt your neck if you keep it turned to the side like that." Gwen said. "Let's watch the sunset together." About that time, I moved from Mom to Gwen, plunging into the only hole here which was definitely knocked up already. "Ahhhhh! So big! This is amazing! It's so romantic to watch the sunset like this."

"I don't know if I'd call this romantic." Martha said. "I mean, it's hot as hell to watch him fuck his way down a line of women, but I wouldn't exactly call it romantic."

"Suit yourself." Gwen huffed while gyrating her hips around my cock. "But feeling him make love to me like this, while I can feel our baby inside me, and we're all watching the sunset over the ocean. It's so incredible!"

1...89101112...14