Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's pussy started clinching around me, rising to her heavenly orgasm. Her sister rubbed her clit and said, "Go ahead! Let it out! Let him make you cum!"

Elizabeth and Amanda finished making out, heading our way to get a closer look at Mom's o-face. Amanda plopped down next to Aunt Sally, then Elizabeth sat on Amanda's other side. I pulled myself free from Mom's pussy as her climax subsided, noticing the two plump pregnant bellies of Aunt Sally and Amanda pressed together.

I took a step to the side, centering them between me and pressing my cock between the mother and daughter's wide tummies. Brianna took a moment to catch up, dutifully following me and continuing to lap at my balls from behind.

"You like feeling our pregnant bellies?" Amanda cooed.

"I bet you love seeing me and my daughter pregnant with your babies." Her mother moaned.

Rather than reply, I just rubbed their bellies as I continued to rub my cock between them. Milk started leaking from their tits as Mom fingered her sister, and Elizabeth did the same to her cousin.

"They look so happy." Mom said.

"I love being pregnant." Aunt Sally groaned.

"That reminds me, I heard you managed to fuck ten random girls during your trip." Amanda said.

"Yep, surprised to hear that your little joke actually came to fruition?" I asked teasingly.

"It wasn't a joke, and I'm not surprised." Amanda said frankly. "But it makes me happy that you pulled it off."

"Happy, or horny?" Elizabeth giggled.

"Both." Amanda answered. "So tell me, how many do you think are pregnant?"

"There's no telling. None of them used protection, or working protection at any rate, but I guess we'll never know if they actually got impregnated," I said. "That's how it goes with anonymous sex."

Amanda thought for a moment, then said, "True, but I like to think they all got knocked up."

"You are such a perv!" Elizabeth chided playfully. "You love to imagine him breeding. I can feel your pussy tensing up."

"Like you don't imagine it too." Amanda quipped back.

I felt several people peeping from behind me. It seemed the other group of girls had broken up to watch me grind against some pregnant bellies.

"That looks amazing." Gwen mused. She carefully crawled over Amanda and Aunt Sally on her hands and knees. She brought her tummy down to gingerly rest on the other two, and suddenly I was gently grinding my dick between three bellies bloated with my children.

I motioned for Karen and Trish to stand beside me on each side, then I wrapped my arms around them and caressed their bellies too. Martha had nothing else to do, so she knelt beside Brianna to help service my boiling balls.

"How does it feel, big bro?" Elizabeth asked. "Three pregnant bellies squeezing your cock while you rub two more. I bet you feel triumph. Proof of your reproductive success."

She was right. My lizard brain loved the feeling of power. Each of these gorgeous women could have an army of men lining up, but they chose to share me instead. I finally decided to seal the deal.

"There's something I've been thinking about." I sighed, pulling away from the girls. I had all eyes on me immediately. The girls had anxious expressions as they spread out on the couch facing me. I gave them a small grin to help calm them, but I appeared to be nervous, which made them worry. Admittedly, I was not really nervous, just a little embarrassed.

"I'm not sure how we should do this, but I thinking we could... you know..." I trailed off. They looked confused as I went down on one knee.

"Is everything okay?" Elizabeth asked, making me laugh a little inside my head. For once, my sister had no idea what I was thinking.

"Do you need more breaks?" Mom asked with deep concern. "Baby, we've been pushing you too hard, haven't we?"

"You want us to leave?" Martha guessed, despondent.

"No!" I said firmly. "It's nothing bad. It's the exact opposite. It's just..."

The girls watched with bated breath, all of them excited, worried, aroused, and terrified.

"All of you," I took a deep breath, then announced, a little awkwardly, "I want you to marry me!"

The girls froze, slowly processing what I had said.

"I know that you call yourselves a harem, but I was thinking I could refer to you as wives. If you don't want to..."

"Yes!" They all shouted, springing to their feet and crushing me in a group hug.

"I would love to be my baby's wife!" Mom cheered.

"It's so sudden, but I'm really happy!" Gwen said through tears.

"I always thought of the two of us as beneath the others." Trisha whispered, referring to Karen.

"Yeah, like concubines or sex-slaves. I can't believe you want us to be your wives too!" Karen exclaimed.

"Same here. I thought you hated me for so long. This is a dream come true!" Martha cried.

"But we should still call it a harem sometimes. The thought makes me tingly inside." Aunt Sally said.

"And you better not think this makes things exclusive! I need to see you fuck other women!" Amanda stated her only terms.

"My... husband..." Brianna mumbled as she nuzzled against me.

Elizabeth leaned her face into mine, closing her eyes and smiling as she breathed, "I love you."

The girls shed some happy tears together while they continued to huddle around me, naked and still wet from our prior activities. I was still raring to go, so it was difficult to refrain from touching my finances inappropriately while they shared an emotional moment.

When they started to settle down, I said, "Obviously we can't get legally married, for so many reasons, but I think we can at least consider ourselves to be married. And I'm sorry I don't have any rings. I had been thinking about this, but I didn't actually expect to be asking so soon."

"Don't worry about that. We can all get rings later." Elizabeth said shakily, rubbing her watery eyes. "But let's do the ceremony tonight. Now that you've brought it up, I literally can't wait."

"Way ahead of you." Martha said, handing me a phone. She had already looked up the script for a wedding. It looked like I was expected to perform the ceremony myself. The girls gathered on the floor around me, all nine of them rubbing my thankfully sizable manhood. Having nine girls service me at once had me instantly near finishing.

"I guess I'll try. Hopefully this doesn't sound cringy." I said, reading through the script. Usually, the groom would not be the one reciting it, so I knew I would need to change a few of the lines to fit the situation. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat, "Ahem, we are gathered here today to join me, Ray Davis, and..."

The girls cut me off, taking turns announcing their names.

"Elizabeth!"

"Amanda!"

"Judy!"

"Sally!"

"Karen!"

"Trisha."

"Brianna..."

"Gwen~"

"Martha!"

"Right, all of the above, in holy matrimony. I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you,"

"I can see something's about to sustain us." Elizabeth giggled.

"in sickness and in health,"

"You certainly look healthy to me." Mom did her best to help Elizabeth ruin the moment.

"in poverty and in wealth,"

"Aren't you totally rich now?" Martha asked.

"and to be true to you in all things,"

"But not too true." Amanda jeered.

"until death do us part."

"You better not die on us." Gwen said playfully.

"I now pronounce us husband and wives! You may now kiss... I mean, I may now kiss my brides."

Before I could even start considering the logistics of kissing them all, and in what order, the girls handled everything for me. They took turns kissing my cock as it towered before them, with wet slobbery kisses that would be entirely inappropriate for a wedding.

"He's getting close!" Amanda pointed out.

"We aren't wearing wedding dresses, so be sure to paint us white!" Mom moaned.

"Do it! Shower your wives with your cum, big brother!" Elizabeth cried.

I exploded. Despite what Mom said, the girls aimed my cock at their faces, which they had pressed together. My seed splattered forcefully, coating them from hair to chin as the guzzled anything that landed on their tongues.

"So much better than wedding cake." Gwen groaned.

"We're lucky to have such a potent husband." Trisha mused.

"A husband who can make his wives cum just from giving them a facial." Martha panted.

"And who makes his wives exclusive to him, but fucks around all he wants on the side." Amanda cooed.

"And so manly that he can even make lesbians fall in love with him!" Karen cried.

"A husband who is also a wonderful son." Mom said.

"And doesn't mind breeding his family." Aunt Sally added.

"Or other people's families." Brianna whispered.

"The best husband in the whole world." Elizabeth finished. "My brother!"

The girls collapsed into a heap on the floor as the last few drops sputtered out of me. I felt like my legs were about to buckle, so I sat back on the couch and admired the mess I had made of my wives.

"I was thinking about our what we should do for our honeymoon, but we just got back from vacation." I said.

"I think the rest of our lives are going to be a honeymoon." Elizabeth purred, laying back in bliss with her fellow wives, steeped in sexual satisfaction.

I had to admit, my life was pretty great.

THE END

...

Just kidding! There is another part after this, but I need to skip the story forward a little.

A little over eighteen years.

My wives all became full-time homemakers, which was a good call because we had quite a few children. I worked hard to help Mrs. Moody build her company, (and did not fuck her at all, thank you very much), and after about ten years we merged with a massive corporation, making everyone in our upper management fabulously wealthy. I was retired at thirty, and while previously we had to buy larger houses fairly often, we finally had enough money to buy a huge estate and live in peace.

We eventually found out that I had a rare medical condition, which I am not qualified to explain in any satisfying way. Most of what the doctor said was in one ear and out the other, so all I knew was that when a baby is conceived, the sperm determines whether the baby will be a boy or a girl, and it seemed that my condition caused me to only produce sperm that yielded X chromosomes, meaning I only produced daughters.

I worked with my wives to give them the happiest childhood they could ask for. We sent them to a private school to ensure they got a top-notch education, and made sure they wanted for nothing. As they grew up, they got suspicious about our unusual living situation, but we managed to make sure they never found out about anything that could get us in trouble, and were never exposed to anything they should not see.

I still had my share of sexual adventures in those eighteen years, but the next chapter will pick up when I'm thirty-eight. The oldest group of my daughters will be ready for college, but they seem to have a different idea for their future...

Thank you for reading!

I'm making this outro really long because I don't want to do an outro in the last part.

I have the broad strokes of the next chapter planned, but if there is anything you want to see then please let me know. I experimented with a couple new fetishes in this chapter, so I hope you liked them. I might do some more cuck stuff in the final chapter (and maybe other stories), but rest assured; the main character is never going to be the one getting cucked. Sorry if you're into that.

I love hearing feedback, and almost everyone is really nice so it's always fun to read. If you have anything you want to see (or don't want to see), please let me know. Criticism is also fine, constructive or not. Lol I've played too many online games to get offended by salty comments.

Also, the next chapter will mention some of Ray's sexual exploits in the intervening years, but don't think you're going crazy. You didn't miss a chapter. If you guys like anything they mention, I might do an extra story with a collection of the one's that you want to read a more complete account of.

Thanks again! See you in the final chapter!