Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights dimmed and the curtain raised, revealing four girls on stage. Standing front and center was a short, slender girl holding a sleek guitar. Half her hair was dyed pink, and the other half blue. She wore a black belly shirt over a flat chest, a frilly pink skirt, and stockings that matched her hair. Nearby stood a taller girl with jet black hair and a matching bass guitar. She was clad in leather garments which accentuated a larger-than-average chest, and she had several facial piercings, along with a heaping helping of black eye liner. On the other side of the stage stood a girl half hidden behind a keyboard. She had green hair and a yellow tank top. Her tits were somewhat small, but she was not nearly as flat as the lead singer. Below the keyboard I could see that she was wearing black shorts with fishnet stockings. Rather than matching the intensity of the other girls, she wore an absent expression, a faraway look in her eyes. Lastly, a purple haired girl sat behind a large drum set near the back of the stage. She wore jeans and a black shirt with a large white skull on it, but the skull was stretched awkwardly because of the massive melons hiding underneath.

The crowd went wild as the band started their set. I turned out pretty quickly, not finding the music very appealing, but I was happy to see the other girls enjoying it, especially Brianna.

After a couple of songs Gwen slumped into my side, giggling as she said, "You know, those two vixens told me what you did to them earlier in the broom closet."

"I didn't do anything they didn't ask for." I replied, flashing her a sinister grin.

"Oh, I'm sure they begged for it. How does it feel to have three sisters all craving your cock?" She asked, caressing my groin.

"Incredible. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world." I said, pulling her in for a kiss. Brianna and Martha noticed our flirtations, flanking Gwen as they approached me.

"Not fair." Martha playfully pouted. "Kissing him over here all by yourself. I've never kissed him even once."

"Yeah, me neither." Brianna agreed.

The music kept blaring as the girls took turns kissing me. At first sweet, gentle kisses, but soon they started trying to one up each other, getting more brazen with their tongues. As time went on, the kisses started running together, and before I knew it, I found myself kissing all three of them at once. Our tongues tangled as our breaths ran together. At first, they focused only on exploring my mouth, but slowly they started turning their attention on each other as well, exchanging incestuous licks and slurps between sisters.

While our tongues entwined above, their hands joined forces in a combined assault on my bulge below. I was getting seriously turned-on by their ministrations, so I was disappointed when Brianna suddenly pulled away as a new song started.

"This is my favorite song!" she announced, turning her attention back towards the stage. Gwen grinned at me before striding to her sister's side and pulling the back of her shorts down, causing Brianna to squeal.

"What are you..." Brianna started, shocked at her sister's actions. She tried to pull her shorts back up, but Martha grabbed her arms and pushed her forward, leaning on the vacant seat in front of her, facing the stage.

"Shhhhh. Just enjoy this." Gwen said.

"But we're in the middle of the concert!" Brianna protested.

Martha reassured her sister, "C'mon, everyone else is moshing up front. Nobody is going to notice anything back here."

"Yeah," Gwen continued, "just go with it. They're playing your favorite song right now. Let's make this night unforgettable."

Martha pulled my manhood free, giving it some licks to make it slippery for the task ahead. "I can't believe I can do that now." She said dreamily. "Today has been incredible."

"And it's not even over yet." I said as I lined myself up at Brianna's sopping snatch. While Martha was busy getting me ready, it seemed Gwen had done the same for her sheepish sister.

As I slipped into her splendid folds, Brianna let loose a satisfied moan and her body relaxed. I picked up the pace to match the rhythm of the song, and my lover started bucking her hips to match. It almost felt like we were dancing to the music, a rush of excitement filling me to know that I could quell Brianna's inhibitions so easily.

Gwen and Martha looked longingly as I defiled their sister, then they exchanged a few words between themselves which I could not hear over the music. Gwen bent forward over the seat to Brianna's left, Martha to the right. Before I knew it, they were presenting their pussies to me on either side of their sister. I reached one hand to Gwen and the other to Martha, using my fingers to stimulate them as I continued railing into Brianna. It felt amazing to violate all three sisters simultaneously.

The song started building to a climax, so I started pumping harder to match. I pulled my hands away from her sisters' snatches, grabbing her ass and sinking deeper inside her. Brianna was in a state of pure bliss, her tight walls spasming around me as she came.

I slowed my pace as the next song started up, returning my hands to Gwen and Martha. I scanned the crowd up front to make sure nobody had noticed us. Everyone was focused on the performers on stage, dancing wildly to the ear-splitting music.

I looked up at the stage for the first time since we started our fun, then my heart sank into my chest. All four band members were staring directly at us. For a split second, I thought that we had been caught. Maybe they would call security and have us thrown out, or even arrested. Then it occurred to me that they were still playing. They did not seem annoyed, rather the girl on the keyboard seemed to enjoy the show, biting her lip and squeezing her thighs together.

I relaxed and continued my rampage on the sisters lined up before me. I could just barely hear the gasps and moans of the girls, but the music was way too loud for me to tell if they were saying anything. Thankfully, their tight twats conveyed all the information I needed, allowing me to tailor my movements to the needs of each girl.

After each song, I would rotate the girls so that each would get some turns in the middle. While the band put up a show on the stage, it seemed that we put on a show for the band, who were fixated on us throughout the rest of their set. I was enjoying the concert way more than I had ever imagined.

The pressure started mounting inside my balls as the band finished a song and started thanking everyone for coming to their show tonight. I cursed myself because I had not finished yet, but luckily the crowd cheered for an encore. The band started playing again and I knew I had to cum during the last song.

I started fucking down the line of sisters in front of me, switching every few seconds with merciless movements. The song kept building along-side me, erupting in a climactic finale at the perfect moment. I first filled Gwen, who twitched violently in response to my sudden release of gushing goo, then I moved to Martha, who greeted me with gyrating hips as her uterus drank down my spilling seed with hunger. Lasty, I moved to Brianna, who clamped down on me as her whole body quaked, unable to contain the sheer volume of pleasure and emotions running through every fiber of her being.

I finished filling my lovers as the song ended, relief washing over me as I came just in time. We quickly concealed our privates just before the lights went up, the girls clinging to me as we left the theater.

"That was amazing!" Gwen chimed.

"Seriously, I had so much fun!" Martha agreed.

"I think it was the greatest night of my life." Brianna said dreamily, causing Gwen and Martha to giggle.

"I'm glad you had fun. It was a blast for me too." I said earnestly.

"Hey, you!" I heard a voice call behind us. I turned to see a middle-aged man calling to me. He looked like an employee of the theater. A chill ran through me as it seemed we had been caught after all.

"Can I help you?" I asked, ready to deny any allegations.

He kept looking back and forth between me and a note card in his hand. "Yeah, you fit the description."

"What are you talking about?" I demanded. The girls stood behind me anxiously.

"The band members noticed you in the audience and sent me to invite you to meet backstage." He explained.

Relief washed over me, then Gwen said, "Wow, we get to go meet the band backstage!?"

The man examined the note card for a moment, then shook his head. "Sorry, it just says to invite him." He gestured for me to follow. I trailed behind him and pulled the girls along with me.

"Don't worry." I reassured them. "I'll talk with the band and see if I can get you in too."

Brianna's face went red as she fidgeted furtively. "I don't know if... I can... meet them." She squeaked.

"Aww," Martha started, "my little sister is too nervous to meet her favorite band."

Another theater employee ran up to the man who was guiding us, a serious expression on his face as he whispered urgently. Our guide turned around and said, "Sorry sir, I've got to go take care of something. Just follow this hallway and it'll be the last door on the left."

I nodded as the two men hustled away. We ambled down the corridor, passing a taped-off bathroom, a bend that seemed to lead off to the stage, then another door that led backstage. At the end of the hall, I peered inside a slightly open door to find a large room packed with racks of clothing and costumes. Off to one side the wall was lined with makeup vanities while the opposite wall was stacked with shelves littered with various items, everything from props to lighting equipment. Near the back of the room, I saw four women in a lounge area chatting as they tapped at their phones.

Martha said, "Hmm, I guess with a small theater like this, they had to consolidate the changing room and the green room, and it looks like storage as well."

I nodded, "Alright, wait here and I'll ask them to let you come meet them."

Brianna grabbed my arm, "Please, I really don't think I can meet them. I'm way too nervous."

I looked at her, then glanced at the other two for assistance.

"I wouldn't feel right going in there without Brianna." Gwen said.

"Yeah, it's fine." Martha added. "We'll wait outside with her. But make sure to get us some autographs, okay?"

"Sure..." I said. I felt like I should try to convince Brianna to go in, but I had no idea what I could say. She was way too shy.

Suddenly Gwen's face lit up, "I have an idea." She said, clutching her sisters' arms. "Go ahead and go in Ray. We'll sneak in behind you and hide behind that coat rack. That way, Brianna can watch you talk with them. She can... I don't know... vicariously meet them through you."

I thought it sounded like a bad plan, but Brianna started nodding, still nervous, but also excited. I nodded and strode into the room. The sisters slipped in beside me, then crept to the side, concealing themselves behind the coat rack and some boxes.

"Hello. Did you call for me?" I said.

The band members turned towards me, and the green haired one cracked a smile, "You came to see us! Was the show good?" She had a breathy voice, which was very soft even though she sounded excited.

I recalled that she was the keyboard player. "I thought it was incredible. You're all really talented!" While I was not personally a huge fan of their music, I did not have to lie. I truly thought they were skilled performers. "Feel free to take a seat." She patted the couch cushion beside her.

"Which song did you like the most?" The bassist, clad in all black, asked. She reclined in a large fluffy chair facing the couch.

"It's hard to say. Probably the last one, but maybe that's just recency bias."

The keyboard player leaned against me as she said, "I could tell you liked that one. I watched how hard you gave it to those girls near the end."

I cringed. I knew they would bring it up, but I had not thought of anything to say.

"Mellow out." The drummer said in a low voice, apparently sensing my tension. "You're not the first person to have sex during a concert." She sat in a makeup chair, which had been turned to face us rather than the vanity. "That's why I never like to sit in those seats. There could be all kinds of gross shit on them."

"It happens all the time." The last girl said. "Especially at our shows." She had been leaning against the wall, but came over and plopped down on my other side with all the confidence of a lead singer and guitarist. "Although I have to admit, that was the first time I've ever seen a guy fuck three girls at once during our show. You went apeshit on them!"

The keyboardist snuggled into me even tighter on the other side as she asked, "So we thought you might be the perfect person to give us some... inspiration."

"Inspiration?" I asked.

All four girls paused for a moment, then the bassist asked, "You're not a big fan of ours, are you?"

"Sorry, those girls I was with are big fans." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Honestly, I was just tagging along with them."

"Don't be sorry." The lead singer said with a giggle. "We don't expect every single person to like our music. It's pretty niche after all. Normies would never get it."

"I really did like it though. I was planning to put some of your songs on my phone later." I lied politely.

"Dripping Dream is happy to welcome another fan!" the lead singer sounded elated. "Lucky for you, your graceful goddess is here to get you caught up. As all of our fans know, we get our musical inspiration from sex."

I remembered Brianna mentioning that tidbit before the concert, but it had slipped my mind.

The bassist continued, "Basically, we need you to have sex with one of us so we can get ideas for new songs."

"It's as ridiculous as it sounds." The drummer scoffed.

"Please pick me!" The keyboardist begged.

"But it's my turn!" The lead singer protested.

"It's always your turn!" The keyboardist quipped back.

"Hold up one second." The bassist interrupted, causing the two girls at my side to give overexaggerated frowns.

"Yeah morons, you don't even know if he's available." The drummer said, spreading some hand sanitizer on her palms, even though she had not touched anything since I came in. "Remember, he was here with those girls. He might be in some kind of poly relationship, but it doesn't mean he isn't committed to them."

"But they were wearing those collars," The lead singer pouted, "so I thought he was the top in the relationship."

"You have some strange ideas." The bassist said. "Just because he's the dom doesn't mean they're cool with him fucking other girls."

"But maybe they are okay with it!" The keyboardist exclaimed. "Are they? Are they? Can you give us inspiration?"

These girls were sexy, and I was more than happy to have sex with one of them, but I was afraid that it might hurt Brianna's feelings. Obviously, I was not in a committed relationship, but while I did not worry about sleeping with random women, I thought that she might not be happy if I slept with one of her idols.

I looked near the edge of the coat rack where I knew the girls were hidden: Martha had her phone out, filming with a mischievous grin, Gwen was enthusiastically nodding her head, and Brianna had an such an aroused look on her face that it made me think she was touching herself down below.

Welp, it seemed they did not mind in the slightest, but I still had a couple of questions for the band. "Why did you send for me in particular?"

Three of the band members' faces flushed with bashful blushes, but the confident lead singer smiled and said, "Because we saw you fucking those girls like a stallion! I've never seen anything like it. I bet you can give us a whole bunch of ideas for songs!" She turned her attention to the drummer and laughed, "I even saw your juices on your stool after the show!"

"No way!" She replied, embarrassed and annoyed. "That was... something else..."

"What was is then?" The lead singer continued to tease her.

"It was... shut up!" The drummer crossed her arms and turned away.

The lead singer turned her attention back to me. "So will you do it?"

The keyboardist squeezed my arm and said, "Pleeeeeese!"

"If you thought I might be in a committed relationship with the girls you saw me fucking, then why didn't you invite them too? You could have just watched me fuck them up close and gotten your inspiration like that." I asked, curious as to why they had not invited my dates to meet them backstage along with me.

"Well sure," the lead singer started, "you can get inspiration from just watching, but it's way better to actually take part in the act."

The keyboardist agreed, "Yeah, that's why you should pick me. I'll get way more inspired that way!"

"Nuh-uh, he should pick me!" The lead singer snapped back.

"Hey," I interrupted, patting my hands on their heads, "I can handle both of you if that's what you want."

"Really?" asked the keyboardist.

"Even after doing three girls during the show?" the lead singer added.

I gave them a nod, eliciting some excited cheers from the two girls flanking me on the couch.

The bassist shot me a sly smile and said, "How confident."

"And those girls you were with won't mind?" The drummer asked. "One of them was obviously pregnant. You're not committed?"

"Not exactly. It's a really long story." I replied.

"It sounds like a story worth hearing." The lead singer said.

The keyboardist pressed herself against me excitedly, "Yeah, I want to hear it."

"Rather than spending all night telling you about it, I'll just say that they have some weird kinks, and they really don't mind if I fuck other girls. Actually, they kind of encourage it. As far as commitment goes, I think they're committed to me, but not vice versa."

"Damn," the bassist said, "you've got those bitches tamed, don't you? And for a sec I was wondering if she was even carrying your kid. You know, if you were open and everything."

"Haha," I laughed, "it's definitely mine. After tonight I imagine her sisters are also going to be carrying my kids."

"Goddamn." the drummer said, surprised. "This guy doesn't fuck around. Three sisters all wrapped around your finger. Now I've gotta see what you can do. From a safe distance of course."

"You're amazing!" The keyboardist trilled.

"All the more reason to get started." The lead singer said as she started fishing around inside a bag on the floor. "Uh oh, I can't find the condoms. Do you have any?" She asked me.

"Sorry, I don't usually use condoms." I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gwen, Brianna, and Martha giving me a thumbs up from behind the rack.

"Poop." The keyboardist pouted. "I can't go bareback. It's not safe for me today."

"Same here, it's my most dangerous day. I can't ruin my perfect figure with a child. They have to be somewhere." The lead singer said. Now the sisters were shaking their heads at me. I gave them the slightest of shrugs; it was not as if I could convince these girls to take such a risk with a complete stranger. The lead singer continued, "Where did they go? I could have sworn we had a bunch in here."

The bassist gave the drummer a knowing look, which the lead singer and keyboardist quickly picked up on. All three stared silently at the drummer for a moment, making her blush as she tried to look away.

"Alright!" the drummer finally broke the silence. "I used them all."

"But you almost never do it." The keyboardist said, confused.

The bassist laughed, "She uses them to do things like turning door handles and pressing buttons on elevators. I even saw her trying to operate a can opener with condoms on her fingers."

The drummer curled up, not meeting anyone's eyes as she bashfully mumbled, "Those things are gross. I don't know who else touched them."

1...45678...14