Staying in Shape

Story Info
Suki & Nick discover why exercise is good for you...
3.7k words
4.45
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick has noticed her at yoga class several sessions running, gradually aware of the slender woman sinuously stretching next to him. Since when he's covertly ogled her pert boobs, taut thighs and, oh, those firm buttocks. Face makeup-free, damp hair in a loose ponytail; in contrast, her finger and toenails are always freshly manicured and painted. Strange that.

Overhearing a conversation, Nick discovers she's part of a group of dedicated cold-water swimmers who take a dip regardless of the weather before the class commences. Which no doubt explains the mystery woman's enviable energy and healthy skin tone. Eventually, he learns her name, Suki. Has she, Nick wonders, noticed me sneaking peeks?

Is this man aware I've been quietly sizing him up, thinks Suki at much the same time? The good-looking guy is in better nick than most blokes she meets. Suki smiles inwardly, Nick, a terrible pun given it's his real name. Not, groan, a nickname. Never let it be said she lacks a sense of humour.

Unknown to either, each is tempted to ask for a date. On the other hand, both have busy lives, and neither wants to get turned down when sharing the same exercise studio every week. Consequently, the two continue to co-exist in a causally nodding, covertly watching, mutually fancying limbo. Until...

Nick is working in London, covering an important business conference. Speeches and seminars over, the gathering adjourns for a formal dinner at an exceptionally posh hotel, where sat with other journalists covering the event, Nick sees an internationally known financier make his way to the top table accompanied by - it can't be - Suki. Does a double take. No doubt about it. A woman transformed, in a figure-hugging dress and sky-high heels she looks a million dollars.

An experienced observer of the corporate world, Nick immediately suspects Suki is only there as arm candy, helping the banker keep up appearances. Momentarily they exchange a look, equally surprised to see their classmate. It seems to Nick her long-lashed eyes silently implore him to keep his knowledge of her identity under wraps, or is he reading too much into a fleeting glance?

After the meal people circulate, chatting and networking. Nick observes Suki's VIP depart, talking urgently on his phone. Shortly after, a female hand touches his shoulder as he reads his notes. He turns in surprise. Wow, close-up Suki exudes elegance and sensuality.

"Hi," she comes straight to the point. "No point in pretending we haven't seen each other, okay if I join you?'

"Sure," recovering his composure, Nick politely pulls out a chair and Suki sits, side slits in her designer dress revealing a glorious expanse of tanned legs, glossy dark hair shining, silver bracelets catching the light.

"You've guessed why I'm here?"

"Some sort of professional companion."

"Tactfully expressed and astutely observed. "I do a couple of these..." Suki pauses, searching out a neutral word, "...partnering gigs a month. Pays very well, and leaves plenty of time for other activities, such as swimming and yoga."

"I can see the attraction of such a flexible means to make money, and of course you," Nick adds.

"Very gallant, thank you, consider me charmed. It's not money for old rope though," she says hastily.

"You don't have to justify anything..."

"If I explain you might be persuaded to keep my secret."

"I'll do so regardless, I promise," Nick replies, honestly.

"Hope you don't mind my talking? This constantly clandestine lifestyle is tiring, it feels good to share with someone I can trust," continues Suki.

"I'm intrigued, tell me more."

"My clients aren't simply hiring a bimbo," explains Suki, " rich and powerful they're smart too. Buying physical attraction, but also want someone to talk with on their intellectual level. So much homework! Lots of prep about their businesses, keeping tabs on current affairs and acting as a surrogate confidant and therapist."

"Tedious?" Sounds it to Nick.

"Sometimes, but most are interesting, personable and treat me well. I've visited some amazing places."

"They can't all be Prince Charming."

"No, a few are horrid, especially after too much booze, but I've developed coping strategies - plus the agency provides backup."

"You work for someone?"

"Too risky not to, they take bookings, ensure I'm paid and are instantly contactable if there's trouble. No advertising of course, all under the radar word of mouth and recommendation."

"And at the end of the evening?" Nick knows he's being intrusive. but can't resist posing the question.

"Legally, the default position is the punter simply booked an escort. Privately, further arrangements are at my discretion. To be honest, I'm sometimes a sex worker. Some of my clients want more than company and I sleep with a lucky few, exclusivity ensures my price stays high.

"And tonight?"

"My date got called away to deal with a crisis in capitalism," Suki laughs. "Extra services were never an issue, the man is gay and from a country where coming out isn't an option. One of my regulars, he puts me up in a room adjacent to his suite, giving the impression we're an item. Instead, I usually pass a young man making his way there on my way out. Gosh, I've said an awful lot."

"Kind of my job, to listen."

"You're a journalist?"

"Freelance newspaper writer for the financial pages, wouldn't be seen dead here otherwise."

"What a wonderful coincidence, though," Suki favours him with an unambiguously flirtatious expression and lowers her voice conspiratorially. "Want to come up and see my room, get a taste of how the super-rich live? I've suddenly got a whole evening free..." Who could refuse?

Turns out they don't spend much time checking out the decor. Suki sashays across the carpet and wriggles her hips enticingly. How can she walk in such heels, ponders Nick, admiring the way they alter her posture, pushing that superb derriere, no doubt deliberately, into delightful prominence. He lounges laconically against the doorpost, enjoying the view until Suzi takes the initiative and kisses him ardently.

"Unzip me," she demands, turning her back and kicking off those killer shoes. Shimmying sexily out of the dress, she climbs onto the massive bed and crawls slowly towards him on hands and knees. Is this the sort of provocative display Suki routinely performs for clients, or done especially for Nick's benefit? He watches amused, not yet ready to make a move.

"Playing it cool eh," muses Suki, "we'll see about that mister."

Nick is treated to an enticing view of her decolletage, barely contained by a lacy scrap of a bra, nipples already erect. She grabs his belt, pulls Nick closer and frees his straining cock.

"Right, let's see what you've got," she says in a voice redolent with lascivious intent. "My, you are pleased to see me." Suki looks up with a faux innocent expression, takes the tip of his cock between red lips, at the same time encircling his girth with a practised hand, bobs her head up and down then sucks him into her hot mouth. A couple of blissful minutes later, Nick politely detaches the dexterous maven.

"Wonderful though that BJ is, neither of us want to peak too soon," he says, regretfully deferring gratification. Momentarily disappointed, Suki views him suspiciously.

"Does what I do to earn money put you off?"

"You mean am I scared of you comparing me with other guys? Moral qualms about sex for money? Dislike female autonomy?"

"All of the above."

"Then no - makes you all the more interesting. The only place I'd want to tell you what to do is the bedroom."

"Good, because if this were an audition, you'd have aced it so far," Suki lays it on the line: "This is a different power dynamic for me, a chance to indulge fantasies, gratify my desires. I don't feel guilty about what I do but does take a toll on my sex life."

"I think I can fix that," says Nick confidently.

"So how do you propose to have your wicked way with me?"

"Like this," Nick answers, arranging Suki's lithe body on the bed, legs overhanging the edge and sliding down her knickers. "To start with, I'm going down on you."

"Oh, yes please," Suki blatantly opens her thighs, affording unrestricted access to all intimate areas. "And what then?"

"I fuck you - I've been wanting to for weeks."

"I was hoping you might say that."

Nick applies his mouth to her pussy, already swollen with arousal. Suki moans, spreading her legs wider, mutely inviting him to tongue her clit, lost to pleasure. Nick adeptly parts her labia and pushes a finger inside the velvet smoothness of her vagina. Adds another digit and frigs Suki's juicy pussy, taking her to the edge of orgasm. Insinuates a third, pushing far into her honeypot until a spasm heralds her climax, and she spurts onto his hand.

"Naughty girl," he admonishes

"That was very bad of me," she agrees happily.

"Roll over," he commands, and Suki meekly obeys, turning onto her front to expose nether cheeks worthy of a Botticelli sculpture. Nick applies the palm of his hand to the smooth skin, spanking them just sufficiently hard to sting. After a while she began to squirm, breathing faster.

"Does that hurt?" he enquires.

"Not really," she says, perhaps unwisely since he then slaps the tender tops of her thighs. "It smarts a little now," Suki pauses, "but in a good way." Nick increases the tempo and intensity, spanking her buttocks pink, however when Suki yelps, takes the hint and stops.

"A sample of what to expect in future," says Nick. "Now kneel up on the bed."

Totally in the zone, Suki complies unquestioningly, favouring him with a smouldering glance over her shoulder. On all fours is her absolute favourite position in which to be fucked. Nick guides the thick girth of his cock into her slickly lubricated slot, pushing deep inside the warm wetness in a single thrust. Having her tight love tunnel filled so swiftly and completely is almost too much, Suki gasps and writhes in delight at the exquisite sensations.

"Slow down baby," she pants, "let me adjust the angle, oh yes, rubbing against my clit, so intense."

Nick watches entranced as Suki's eyes glaze over, an ecstatic expression on her face, close to coming, biting her lower lip, arching her lower torso to meet his cock. An orgasm pulses in waves through her body and she surrenders to a powerful climax. Nick can't hold back, ejaculating hot jets into her wildly contracting pussy, exulting in the rush of a long-awaited release.

They disentangle, grab a drink from the minibar and sit in contented silence. Eventually, Suki speaks.

"So, when we get back..."

"I'll see you at yoga," replies Nick, letting her make the running.

"And then?" Suki lets the query hang for a moment prior to continuing with customary good humour. "Now the ice is broken."

"We get to know each other better," says Nick, enigmatically."

_______________________________________________

At the yoga class, all is business as usual, albeit it feels to Nick that Suki is displaying her body just for him. By mutual unspoken agreement, they've said nothing publicly about their connection. Meanwhile, an almost palpable sexual tension endures.

Later, at Her texted invitation, Nick walks the short distance to Suki's flat. Crossing the threshold, he sees a picture of her in the affectionate company of an older woman.

"My mother," says Suki. To pre-empt further enquiry, she decides instead to question Nick, who currently knows more of her back story than she does of his. "Why are you here?"

"Bit existential for this time of day, I'm not a philosopher," Nick parries. "Why are any of us here?"

"I meant in this town," Suki frowns in exasperation.

"Everyone has to be somewhere, and it is a very pleasant place."

"Alright, but I don't believe you're just a writer."

"I've been a lot of things." Could he be more evasive, thinks Suki.

"Such as?"

"In my youth manual jobs, since when..." he shrugs.

"What?" This is infuriating.

"Can't say. Signed a piece of paper." Realising such wholly insufficient information risks causing a row, Nick makes a cursory attempt to explain. "I'm lucky enough to have a pension from a previous employer and don't have to write all of the time."

"You're not old enough to be retired."

"What I did ages a person. And it means I've time to explore the world, something we have in common, aside from superb sex." The man may dissemble, but he is charismatic.

"I used to travel almost constantly," Suki reflects, wistfully.

"Why did you return?" Nick gratefully assumes the role of questioner.

"My mother, who died three years ago, required expensive residential care, which left me with a large debt - hence the escort job. She had me when quite old and there was never a dad around, read into that what you will." Suzi's answer sounds rehearsed but Nick nodes sympathetically, content to take this revelation at face value.

"Interesting choice of attire," observes Nick, changing the subject. She's wearing leggings so tight they cling like a second skin, the faint outline of a thong just visible underneath; topped with a baggy T-shirt and obviously braless. "Weren't you afraid someone might see your boobs when we were doing downward dog back there?"

"The risk makes it exciting"

"Not an adjective usually employed to describe yoga," Nick reflects. "You are one bad girl."

"I certainly intend to be..." Game on.

Nick pulls her close, and Suki folds into him, vibrant body pressed hard against his torso, lips and tongues meeting passionately. A hand cups his face, another grasps the bulge in his jeans.

"Slow down, tiger," cautions Nick and pulls her prone across his lap. This decisive action meeting no protest, he slaps her perfect peach of a posterior. Initially over the flimsy material, next, after tugging down leggings and thong, her bare buttocks. Five minutes pass in a pleasurable blur, Suki squirming animatedly as Nick alternates between gently hand-spanking her hot-to-the-touch rear end and finger-fucking an increasingly wet pussy.

"How can you go swimming later with such a red bottom?" he asks, considerably amused. "What will your friends make of it?"

"I suppose I could claim to have been stung by a jellyfish," giggles Suki, "actually I don't care what they think. Anyway, enough spanking, I'm ready for the main event." She struggles upright to sit astride Nick's lap, frees his cock and strokes it with cool hands.

"You neglected my tits last time," she pouts, neck and upper chest flushed with arousal. Suki's breasts stand proud, erect nipples swollen into prominence against dark aureoles. Needing no further prompting, Nick sucks and fondles them turn as her practised palms adeptly work his erection.

"Fuck yeah, my boobs are so sensitive, I love it when you take them into your mouth. Oh, wow! I'm so wet and ready to have you inside me." Adjusting her position, Suki carefully lowers herself onto his cock, immediately accommodating it to the hilt. Holds his shoulders, lifts her feet from the ground, leans back and rotates her hips, grinning wickedly and relishing the illusion of control.

"Oooh," groans Suki, the intense sensations threatening to become overwhelming. Not wanting to come too soon, she resumes her upright position and with both feet firmly on the ground begins to ride him, cowgirl style. Although aware he's being shamelessly used, Nick doesn't object. Suki's hyper-stimulated kitty alternately clenching and releasing his engorged member is inexorably bringing him to climax, an outcome she is also rapidly approaching.

"Oh yes," she gasps, bucking her hips wildly, "come inside me, I need an orgasm right NOW!" This last exclamation coincides with their simultaneous coming. Nick jets powerfully, flooding Suki's now rather sore pussy to overflowing. She slumps forward, satiated. "Help me up, my legs are trembling too much to walk." Nick carries Suki into the bedroom and then wanders into the kitchen to fetch two large glasses of wine. The pair set to planning their next escapade.

"What do you fancy doing for an encore?" Nick enquires.

"I'm still not used to being asked what I want," she answers.

"I wasn't sure if spanking was a step too far, "he confesses.

"A risk, it's true. I've never relinquished that much control before," she admits. "You've divined my true sexual orientation. Submission is something I've long secretly craved. I'll soon tell you if anything is too much. Speaking of which," Suki whispers conspiratorially. "How would you like to fuck my bottom? I'm going to leave the how and when to you," she adds, rendering Nick speechless with surprise. "Just give me a few days to recover."

________________________________________________

Later that week, Nick chances on Suki walking down the street, dressed in a smart skirt, white blouse, nylons and high heels. Although they've arranged to meet that evening, she appears embarrassed, obviously not having expected this encounter.

"What a coincidence," says Nick, appreciatively perusing his lover, "If you're going for the professional businesswoman look count the outfit a success. Where are you headed?"

"An interview," Suki responds shortly, "tell you all about it later." Lowers her voice and whispers intriguingly: "If you're lucky, we might even do that thing I mentioned..." Kissing him chastely on the cheek she departs with a regal wave.

What on earth is 'that thing'? Throughout the day Nick reruns their recent conversations in his head. Eureka! An afternoon flash of recall. Predictably he arrives promptly for their date.

"Someone's eager," says Suki, fixing him with a knowing expression and evidently in the best of spirits.

"You look incredibly sexy in those office clothes," says Nick.

"You liked the heels I was wearing when we first hooked up, thought I'd see if they did the trick again."

"Busted, what can I say? I try to project my fetishes and fancies lightly." Nick opts for an honest answer.

"Thanks for being truthful, I'd be pissed off if you denied it. Nothing to be ashamed of, I enjoy wearing them and the Pavlovian effect they have on guys is a total turn-on. I'll see what I can do to indulge you in future."

"When we met earlier, you said you'd have something to tell me."

"I do, but all in good time," replies Suki. "My day went well, I'm in a good mood and ready to play Let's have some sexy fun."

"Of what sort?"

"Well, nobody has taken my bottom cherry," Suki blushes. "I'm an ass virgin, hardly blushing and naive but decidedly nervous."

"You don't offer your delightful derriere to clients?"

"No way, those who deserve it get very good straight sex, blow jobs, cowgirl and missionary fucks only. I set clear boundaries: Don't ask to tie me up, call you daddy or put your hands near my throat. Do so and you're out the door with no prospect of return. Wholly transactional sex, want the goods, accept my terms. My clients don't so much buy me as a 'walking, talking, living doll'."

"Yet I spank you."

"Only because I consciously opt to go beyond my comfort zone." An unambiguous signal for Nick to proceed.

Once again, Suki finds herself pinned submissively in the familiar OTK position, while Nick undertakes the thrilling ritual of raising her skirt and lowering her knickers to unveil stocking-clad legs and that lovely bottom.

"Gosh, I feel so naughty," she gasps as he reverently strokes her taut globes, softly squeezing the flawless skin before delivering a volley of sharp slaps. "Ow," Suki yelps, giving her tormentor a reproachful glare, "this is meant to be erotic."

"Don't worry it will be," reassures Nick, seeking out Suki's glistening labia to tease and probe the inviting slot. Easing them delicately apart until her pussy gapes invitingly, he insinuates a probing finger, sending electric thrills through Suki who shudders in anticipation of further delights to follow. "Pull your butt cheeks apart," he instructs quietly. "I need to conduct a very thorough examination..."

12