Staying in Shape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Suki sounds shocked, yet readily complies. "I'm awfully wicked," she murmurs, almost to herself. Nick, who has arrived prepared, carefully applies a generous amount of lube to the most intimate area of her bottom crease. With a finger still in her pussy, he slowly pushes a digit against Suki's rosebud until it yields and enters her bottom. "Oooh, groans Suki, unsure what to make of this incursion. "I hope you know what you're doing?"

"I'm sure there's a 'how to' YouTube video," Nick jests, gently plundering both holes and twisting the finger embedded in her ass to open it wider. Suki moans, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, caught between pain and pleasure. Keeping his fingers in place, Nick hooks one upwards, exerting pressure on the g-spot and applies his thumb to her clit. "Oh fuck, keep doing that and I'm going to come..."

"Time for the next stage then, think you can accommodate my cock in your ass?"

"I'll try," she answers gamely.

"Onto your back and lift your legs high," Nick guides Suki until she's spread lewdly in front of him, holding her thighs apart, a heavy-lidded look of pure lust on her face.

Freeing his cock, he presses the bell end against her anus, adds another squirt of lube for good measure and begins to push tentatively in. Suki is breathing hard, entire body tense with expectation, trying to relax her buttocks.

"It's fine, I won't go too quickly, try playing with your clit." Suki immediately does so, thrusting two fingers rapidly in and out. At the same time, Nick eases forward and feels her arse yield until the tip of his cock is just inside. Suzi gasps and wriggles beneath him, struggling to adjust to this sensory invasion.

"Not too deep," she cautions, "you're stretching me to the limit, give me a moment to adjust." Nick carefully moves back and forth, getting Suki used to having his manhood embedded in her tight bottom. Almost withdraws and then re-enters several times until she's a quivering mess of conflicting emotions, emitting tiny whimpers of pleasure.

"Slowly, slowly, oh, that feels so good," cries Suki, lost to ecstasy and obviously about to peak. Nick knows he can't hold back any longer either, shouts out and floods Suki with come. She shakes and trembles beneath him as a massive orgasm convulses her entire body.

"That was incredible," says Suki, dazed and breathless, "I've never climaxed so all-encompassingly."

"Going to tell me where you went today?"

"An interview - I got the job," she replies triumphantly. "Requiring a lot of travel but since the care debt is finally paid off, I'm free to go anywhere. "Want to come with me?"

If ever there was a rhetorical question...

12