Staying Pure

Story Info
Cole and Artemisia, college sweethearts, trying not to bang.
1.1k words
3.67
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole had been in DC for three days. Every day he and Artemisia tried to pass the time, going to museums and spending time with her father, Lucius Celestino, the US Ambassador to Greece. Whenever Lucius was called to a meeting and unable to supervise, they returned to the apartment and ended up on Lucius' private rooftop pool.

They hadn't been in the water a single time.

They'd been kissing, bodies intertwined, for more than two hours. The sun set over the Potomac, and the air was still warm. She broke the kiss. "Hey, hey, Cole, stop, we've got to stop.

She was kneeling astride him on the pool's lounge couch, their crotches together. His cock strained against his swimsuit. He was feeling her pussy through the front of her bikini bottom, using his thumb to keep some pressure on her clit.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Cole moved his hand to her breast. He leaned forward, kissed her neck and bit her ear.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me! You're just teasing me to make me want to have sex!"

Cole put his hand back on her crotch. "I hear what you're saying, babe, but your pussy is telling me a different story. Can't you feel how much heat you're putting out?"

Artemisia felt wetter than she'd ever been, and she could have leaned over and bitten him, she wanted him so badly. She stopped, and stood up. "Cole, we are leaders in Campus Crew for Jesus. People look up to us. If we have sex before marriage, then we're just hypocrites. Don't you see? We made a promise before the Lord."

At the moment, Cole wasn't feeling as diehard for Jesus as he was during as was when he led worship.. His cock was a more pressing concern.. But, this was Artemisia Celestino. She was basically a princess. She had porcelain skin, features so delicate they could have been etched in a diamond, and luxuriant golden hair tumbling down her back. Their relationship was the greatest thing that ever happened to him. He credited his faith and strength of purpose in drawing them together.

"We're not doing anything; we're just kissing. What's the harm?"

"My dad will be home at any minute. Why don't we just go and watch TV?" She tilted her head plaintively, and then nuzzled her face in his muscular chest. "I'm about to lose my mind right now, Cole. All I want is to cover you with every inch of my skin, and I'm trying to be good."

"What if we could both get off right now, so you could relax a little?"

She scoffed. "Cole, I'm not having sex with you. I promised God, I promised my father, I'm wearing my promise ring, see?" She showed him the stainless steel band on her left ring finger, with the word "love" printed on it. He had a lot working against him.

"Let's make a deal, here." Cole thought he might go to law school after college, and he was practicing negotiation.. "No penis goes in your mouth, your pussy, or your ass. We both get to come. What do you say?"

She bit her lip and her face reddened. Sex made her feel embarrassed, but his body made her feel better than everything, including chocolate, her father's gold card, ski trips to Aspen. He was so gorgeous and kind, and he had a heart for the Lord. "What do you want me to do?"

"I'm gonna take my swimsuit off. You're going to take off your top."

"Someone's going to see!"

"No one's going to see. There's no cameras, no neighbors, just us and the Potomac." He stood up and brought his trunks down in a single movement. Artemisia watched his cock head bounce up and down as he moved.

She followed her instructions. She reached behind her and unclasped her bikini top, and grasped the cups, to slowly reveal her breasts, shockingly pale against the tan skin of her torso.

Cole smiled, and sat on the lounge couch. "Now, get on your knees and crawl to me."

She came to him, her breasts swaying under her. She gripped his sinewy thighs as she ascended him. Her breasts brushed his legs, his cock, his belly. He shivered through his whole body. He cupped her sculpted chin in his hand, drawing it toward to his cock. "I thought you said you weren't going to put it in my mouth."

"I'm not going to put it in your mouth, I'm not," he said, "just trust me." He grasped her jaw and neck in his right hand, and his cock with his left. She shut her eyes, and he remembered Botticelli's Venus. He used his dick to trace her delicate cheekbones, her neck, her shoulders and upper chest. He released her. "Bring your tits up so they're on my cock."

Artemisia was breathing heavily as she wrapped his throbbing cock with her breasts. Her tanned, golden skin glistened with sweat in the setting sunlight. Her hair, spun gold, blanketed his hips and thighs. He trembled, and whispered, "hey, look at me, keep looking at me." She locked her gaze with his. She moved up and down on his cock. Clear precum oozed from the tip of his penis, and mixed with the sweat trickling between her delicious breasts.

As his body began to tense, he patted her on the shoulder, "OK, OK, you're doing great. Come up here with me." His hands guided her to his mouth, and they kissed, her soft breasts against his muscular chest, her fingers through his dark curly hair.

Cole took her by the hips, and arranged her pussy to spread across the base of his cock. She sat up to ride him, and gasped, "Oh my god I'm going to lose my mind." Together, they moved up and down, and he tilted her hips to increase the pressure on her clit..

She was breathing faster and faster, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, fuck!!" She gasped. "Don't stop, don't stop! I'm fucking coming! I'm fucking coming!" He felt her cunt twitch, even through her soaking wet bikini. She collapsed against him, and he knew that he was almost finished.

"I want you to get up, turn around, and put my cock between your legs." She slowly stood and turned, resting her lovely, heart shaped ass across his cock and balls. He sat up and held her by the breasts, squeezing them and breathing down her neck. They started rocking in concert again, and she began gasping; he clenched, "I'm coming!"

Semen spurted hot across her belly, her breasts, even her chin and lips. He collapsed onto the couch, and she turned over to lay on him. They kissed, and he held her.

He heard a beeping and they both sat up quickly. The security system was being deactivated inside the apartment. "Fuck, it's your Dad!" They scrambled for their swimsuits.