All Comments on 'Staying True To Who I Am'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Being True to Self

This is a great story and I have to agree it is very hard to find the right perseon to share and enjoy life with. I was fortunate to find my soul mate also and have been together for over 28 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great One

Superb(as usual) plot!(By friend of Denham in India)

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 14 years ago
Most excellent story.

Really too bad that others don't get it. Thanks for the good read. Tail End Pete

cageyteecageyteeover 14 years ago
What a great start to a day . . .

. . . a DG Hear story first thing in the morning and one of his better ones at that! If this is the result, it would be very much appreciated if you would take the time to "empty the crap" out of your head more often.

KIKISKISSKIKISKISSover 14 years ago
Another Great Story

Boy can you tell a story. I love it when I browse through the New Story listings and see your name.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Cheery Sight first thing in the morning!

As I mentioned the other day, good stories, with a heart, have been few and far between. Great person this hero. I wish that I could be as sensible as he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of Your Best!

What else can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

Thank you for another story with more than just hot sex with faceless strangers. Your characters have depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story of a slut....

looking for a good and decent woman? Fucked over a hundred women, some married? Good fantasy though.

KramBKramBover 14 years ago
Great Story

Have to agree with everyone's comments. A great story line with some real heft to it with enough sex in just the right spots to make the whole story complete. Would make a great movie. I liked the aspect of the guy being told he was a looser, yet it appears he came out on top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just GREAT

That says all that needs to be said. Your stories are all just great! I've enjoyed all that you have written.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 14 years ago
Nice story as usual.

The guy was a slut having unprotected sex with other sluts, looking for love in all the wrong places I guess. At least pregnancy wasn't an issue by then...now disease on the other hand...Your right being cheap isn't the same as being thrifty but not everyone who wants newer or nicer things is financially irresponsible or a hopeless materialist. Some people just like to have nice things to show for all their hard work as long as they really do have the money to do so without getting into a financial mess. It's nice to be financially solvent and know you have the money to do stuff when you want, anytime you want but keep in mind you could have a king's ransom sitting pretty in your coffers waiting for that special moment and you have a heart attack or get hit by a car and die. All that pinching pennies, scrimping and saving for a rainy day? At least the family or whomever will benefit from it and of course peace of mind is everything. I've lived in trailer parks. There are nice ones but like the story stated, a high transient population and a lot of those transients are undesirables passing through for dubious reasons. A majority of the time they are not the safest or more well maintained places. My two cents. Thanks for the entertainment!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A fine all around good story

After reading the story, I felt as if I knew Joe. I was glad to see that he finally found the one that he was looking for. A good character foundation is what made all of the people believable.Thanks for the good read.

xkelekoxxkelekoxover 14 years ago
great story

1st of your stories i have read, it was a great read ,hope to go thru all your earlier submissions. reminds me of papa toads writings,keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You got it !!

One of the 12 best stories that I have read on here and almost believable in a way. Could say almost been there and done that - but then I would be on here all night explaining things you would not be interested in anyway. At 67 I am just now finding out what life is all about.! Kinda late for that though don't you think.? lol Looked at your profile and see that I have some reading to catch up on, just hope they are all as good as this one. Thanks for a great story.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Always good to read one of your stories

Thanks for the interesting read.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 14 years ago
Great as usual!

Nothing else can describe it better.

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 14 years ago
Nicely written story.

Very well done story DG, as always. I especially liked the revenge fuck scenes. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Each to their own, not for me,

There are glowing comments for this story, thats why I started reading it. Clearly in the minority, but I found it a list of things that happened, to a characacter who I didnt really care about. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not sure about this one.

No one to like and yes the 'hero' is a huge hypocrite. He got upset because his girlfriend fucked someone else? He was doing married women for fucks sake. And fucked her sister. So no I didn't like the characters at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An excellent story of a man with principles.

Maybe not your or my principles but principles. Monogamy and trust are the only two things that make a couple a couple. Fucking around is just fucking around. For those that dont understand try thinking as follows. You and I meet and fuck, no loss no gain, unless one of us is sick with something. You and I agree to be exclusive and I go off and fuck someone the deal is off. It is that simple. We hear in stories all the time you dont own me, no I dont but I have you word and as it turns out you cant be trusted. When a couple agrees to be exclusive it doesnt matter whether they are married or not, that have an obligation to each other as a couple and if they break it the relationship is broken. Sylvia and Marilyn were just round heeled sluts fucking anything that moved and lying to any that questioned. Shame he didnt give a couple of the video to Sylvia's husband. Of course I would never have stuck my cock in such a dump. At least Marilyn knew enough to stay away and shut her mouth. The first wife was what most of us call a gold digger. The already had her new husband on order when she divorced him. He was stupid to let his kids think he ran their mother away by being cheap, they needed to have been told the truth. Then again some people are never ready for the truth. It wont make you free it will simply make you question any and everything in life.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Another good story by the master story-teller. . .

This was quite nicely written and flowed easily from start to finish. Our "hero" was not perfect, but then, he never claimed to be. He was, however, true to himself as other readers have commented, and in general, he was a good person. It's surprising that it took him so long to find a compatible woman with whom he could share a loving relationship. The implication is that many women are shallow and materialistic, or perhaps he picked the wrong women in the wrong places to date. I've always felt that the bar scene was not a good place to meet an upstanding woman (or man, for that matter). DG has a bit of the Louis L'Amour story-telling talent. In a straightforward prose that is easy to read, DG portrays life and relationships in a very realistic manner. His stories usually have happy endings and illustrate certain moral principles. DG, thanks for writing, I enjoyed this one.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Good story But Husband is Loser

I really hate this husband guy as a character in this story. Sure he does have prinicples he just doesnt Live by them.

<br></br>

First he is a cheap. Yeah it is great to Live under your means especially in this economy and I DO... my wife and I have a income of over 150K yet our mortgage is 1300/ month. But sometimes you have to spend a little and get out. A Nice Vacation. Some long weekend getaways.

<br></br>

Second WHY would he NOT tell sylvia that he was LOTS of

$$$?

Sylvia and Marliyn would cheated anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for writing DG, I always enjoy your stories. Your characters are very believable. I especially enjoyed Joe's handling of his lying girlfriend and her snobby sister. I'm glad that he finally found someone who was of the same mind as he, and with whom he could share his life. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good writing as always....

....but joe got boring at the end.Wish he'd flaunted his money a little.HIV-if you have that much money surely you can afford more Zanax?-pistolpackinpete

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
Unlike anything I've read here...

But I liked it a lot! It took my awhile to get in to, I'm so used to fantasy but once I did I couldn't stop reading. I love the revenge and the blackmailing and how...well he stayed true to who he was :D Another great one DG

crittergirlcrittergirlover 14 years ago
Really Nice

This was nice, and really sweet. It was one of those things that just gave me the warm fuzzies.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 14 years ago
Excellent story!

I love your romantic endings! Well written and fun, with cheating, revenge, and romance all in one. Thanks DG!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I always love your stories and enjoy reading your romantic stories. Thanks for sharing.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
Another good story

I've read so many good stories of yours on here, keep up the great work!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVEN MONSTERS GET LUCKY

and win the lotto/card players. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
very good

i liked it - you get a 5.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing very smooth reading.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
The finish says it all -

He never skimped on his families needs - wants are another issue - I grew up being told from about the age of 6 that I was old enough for my wants not to hurt me. It is so true - it did not sink in as well as it did for Joe but is still true lol

Nice one -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So True!!

Thank you for the wonderful story. It made me think about life and all the great things that this world has to offer. This is the first time that I have commented on a story in this forum. Your story really touched me. Thank You!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Trust - honesty - integrity -

They are more than just words - Marilyn got good marks - for a while - then flunked out.

Good for him - and good luck to them - LOL

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
nothing beats telling the truth

that is the only way to be in any relationship...when you start telling lies then the trouble starts....to be a good lier you need to have a good memory....and most liers don't ....a nice little tale ...enjoyable read....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I have lived in a Trailer .. And guess what not everyone there is Broke or trying to Cheat or Steal from You ..

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

2 and no comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story What am I going to do when i finish all of your stories ??? Already into the esses (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marilyn and her sister were quite a piece of cake. I would have liked to see the banker get his hands on both tapes. The two sisters deserved that kind of enlightenment!!!

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story I love it when two people hit it off I hate cheaters (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories