All Comments on 'Staying with Sis'

by FantasiesinSleep

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
justwarped2018justwarped2018over 3 years ago

loved it you should write more

ukdukeukdukeover 3 years ago
Nice

Deserves a chapter two or more.

As an erotica writer the character has a lot of scope.

Now she is his muse but there is no doubt she could become his "research assistant" and try different things and people.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic story, I loved it thank you and please write some more of these two so we know how the relationship develops. They may actually fall for each other and decide to stay together. A baby would cement them perhaps and her daughter might make an appearance too.

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Very “Nice”

Excellent story. I like the quick and dirty at times, but a nice long, but not too long, story with movement and flow is very enjoyable. You do need your sister/editor to check the continuity. Was she wearing shorts and panties under her night shirt? Again a definite like.

horny2doithorny2doitover 3 years ago

I have read many many brother-sister erotic stories over the years and even had a few friends that shared their actual sibling sex events; this story between Tab and Brian got so hot I had to cum too. Very well written, the circumstances and story plot was done well; natural curiousity and also experimentation and just plain sibling desire were done so well. It got their individual feelings / desires out in the open and they both built on it together. The masterbation, desired sex, the cumming etc. are so well done. I sure hope you write more as it very realistic and appreciated. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Yes more please of this hot sex!!!

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

The build up was a little slow.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I don't give 5 stars out to often. But, this story demands 5 stars. I normally like longer stories. But again, you pulled it off in 3 short pages. Outstanding!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Very Impressive

Extremely hot, I can just imagine a future for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the problem with new stories

WOW!!! what can i say. i loved it. the only part i would change is i would make a part 2,3,4... so freeking hot.

LenaptLenaptover 3 years ago
Beautiful and Sensual Story! 4*STARS

This is a very beautiful, romantic, and Sensual Story between two adults siblings who love each other and made consensual sex and love to fulfill their caring needs of loneliness.

Yes, the Sister was right, we, Women, like more Sex with Romance than the usual "quick fuck" males use to write here and to do in real life!

I only gave you the 4*Stars and not the 5*Stars because of this final .., with the brother having multi orgasms several times in a very short period of time and at the same lovemaking scene!!!

Males use to have a refractory period after they orgasm!

Anyway, we would love to see a 2º chapter of this Story!

Aunt Helena, 59yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoa

Wow - a really beautiful story that, yes, involves incest, but was more about the relationship. Lovely!

mammoetmammoetover 3 years ago
Loved it

well just loved it, more please.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What warm and loving tale, would make a great series. Well written and good character development. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was really and truly great, it stirred up past memories with me and 2 out 5 of my sister's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
sorry lost me at 38

what kind of wuss isn't indepandant at 38??? should have a ton of savings and investments. this guy was as immature as a 23 yr old...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasiesinSleep@FantasiesinSleep
I was a member a long time ago, even published a few stories that got 4+ star reviews. But I dropped out after a long absence and inactivity (real life kept me busy). Now with this pandemic and shutdown, I've had way too much time on my hands. LOL This is how I've decided ...