Staying with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tab pouted just a bit. "Brian," she said. "It's still very good! I mean, it got me-wet," she blushed and looked away a moment. "If I was alone here, I'd be in my room playing with myself right now because of it."

I looked at her, recalling her from the night I had seen her masturbating. "Yeah?"

"Yes," Tab replied and gazed at me. When she saw I was accepting her feedback, and that she was actually complimenting me, she seemed to relax a little and became a bit playful. "In fact, I'll probably go and do that as soon as we're done talking...".

I felt a rush go through me. "You will?" I asked, and then caught myself and tried to act more casual and less interested. "I mean, yeah-okay, good."

Tabitha grinned. "Good? Well, I'm glad you approve," she joked, teasing me.

I kept looking down at her chest, and my sister-who must have grown so used to it by men that it was second nature-grinned and waved her hands at me.

"I'm up here!" she laughed. "Though I'm glad you like the twins," she said and cupped her magnificent breasts through her shirt. "At my age, it's nice that they still garner such positive attention."

"If that were true," I teased, "you'd walk around in just a bra and panties. Or just panties."

My sister made an "oh!" expression, and laughed. She jiggled her tits. "Sorry, little brother, but these melons NEED a bra. Otherwise, they'd hang down around my waist, they're so heavy."

I smiled. "Well," I said, "they're pretty spectacular, sis. And it is a shame, a criminal shame, that you keep them hidden all the time. I mean, strangers and guests I can see you not wanting to share them. But with family?"

Tabitha chuckled. "Uh oh," she laughed. "This is starting to sound like one of your stories!"

I gazed at her, trying not to betray my secret. "Would that bother you?" I asked.

"What?" Tab asked. "Would what bother me?"

"Incest fantasies?" I said.

My sister went quiet, her face puzzling. "I-uh... I don't know," she answered, embarrassed or reluctant, I couldn't tell which. "Did you-do you write any?"

I considered a moment before nodding. "A few."

Tabitha took a moment, pondering, before she asked, "Can I-read one of them?"

I nodded. "Sure. But just to be clear-these are fantasies. They're just a form of eroticism. I don't seriously promote the kind of abuse that is typically what most people think of when they hear the word 'incest'."

Tab nodded. "I understand," she said. "So any 'Mommy and Me' porn is really just about an idea that is somehow-..."

"More sexy," I said. "Because of the taboo, I guess."

Tab could see that. "So-nothing forced? No familial rape or non-consensual incest."

I shook my head. "Not mine. There may be people who get off to that, but I don't write it."

My sister pondered. "Well, I'd like to read at least one, if you don't mind?"

I shook my head. "Not at all." I went to my Literotica site and showed her my listings. "They designate the type of story, and you can see...".

"Wow! You've got quite a few!" my sister whistled in surprise.

"Well, a few. Compared to some authors on there, I am just a fledgling."

"Still, Brian," Tab said. "You've put a lot of work into these. I had no idea!" My sister perused the site, and I stepped back to let her read.

"I'll go for a walk," I said. "And give you some privacy."

Tab nodded and waved me away, already delving into my secret world of erotic stories.

God, Brian! I derided myself. What are you doing? She's going to freak, and tell you to leave!

I chewed over and worried about my decision to let Tabitha see, without restriction, all of my Literotica works.

At least the one based on her isn't in there! I comforted myself. If she saw that!

I went for a long walk and came home to a quiet household. I went to the den, but Tabitha wasn't there.

I crept to her bedroom and heard the telltale sighs and whimpers that told me she was masturbating.

That's a good sign, right? I asked myself. She's enjoying my stories, so she must be okay with it, right?

I went to the den and watched TV. I was wishing I could know which stories Tab was reading, which she was getting aroused by, and had to wait.

My sister shuffled out in her night shirt and slippers. She blearily handed me my laptop, not saying a word, and started to shuffle away. But then she stopped, turned around and bent down close to me.

I looked at her, wondering, curious about her reaction. Tabitha leaned forward and kissed my lips lightly. It was a sisterly kiss, but-damn if it didn't shoot a spark through me!

"You're a very talented writer," Tabitha said to me and then wandered away with a happy, almost dreamy, expression.

I sat there with my laptop. What the Hell happened?

I wasn't sure what would change, if anything, but whatever worries I had quickly disappeared. Tabitha treated me the same as before-more warmly, if anything. She encouraged me to write more than worry about finding work.

"Really, Brian-you could get paid for some of these," she said after reading yet another new story. "You should look into it. Women's erotica is a fairly good market, or so I understand. We-and by that I mean 'we women'-appreciate erotica more than men. You all tend toward porn." She chuckled.

"Oh, now, that's unfair," I replied. "I like erotica, too! In fact, most of my porn is more erotic than-well, pornographic!"

My sister snickered and looked up at me. "Oh really? Why don't you show me what you like?"

I felt defensive, and a little triggered, and so I took her up on her dare. "Alright!" I said and retrieved my backup drive from my room. I slid it into the slot on the TV to accept the media, and I switched on the set and opened my folders.

Tab sat down on the sofa, watching me, amused and curious. She didn't say anything but let me select my samples.

"Okay-here," I said and played one of my favorites. "It's girl/girl, but it is done very erotically, very sensually and artistically."

I sat and waited, finding myself calming down but also getting terribly aroused. These were my favorite videos, and I had watched them so many times they produced a sort of Pavlovian arousal in me.

I glanced at Tab, who sat watching quietly, sinking into her space on the sofa. She watched the entire scene without a word, and then glanced at me once it was over. Her expression was-strange.

"And?" she prompted, her voice soft, not judging or commanding.

"More?" I asked, gauging her reaction.

Tabitha nodded and waited as I selected another. This was male/female, and there was a lot of oral sex, mainly by the woman on the man. But this, too, was done artistically, letting the viewer enjoy the sex between the actors without zooming in on a cock or pussy excessively. Yes, it had the obligatory cumshot, but I found it terribly erotic the way the woman really seemed to savor the splash of the man's jizz as it landed on her, across her face and onto her neck and breasts.

I heard my sister exhale a silent "whoa".

"Well?" I asked, and turned to her.

My sister was flush, and suddenly shy with me. She had been chewing her lower lip, and her hands were twisting each other absently.

"It was-nice," Tab said at last, being non-committal.

"Nice? That's all? Just 'nice'?"

Tab looked at me, and smiled shyly. "Okay-those were very-erotic," she admitted. She took a moment to collect herself. "And I apologize for my generalization about men and porn."

I accepted her apology gracefully. "Thank you."

Tabitha studied me a moment, considering something. "Would you like to-to see what I find erotic?" she asked.

My heart skipped a beat. "Y-yeah," I muttered a reply. "Sure-yes."

My sister slid from the sofa and switched on the DVD player. Then she left the room and came back with a DVD case and selected one. She put it in and sat down, pulling a sofa pillow onto her stomach and holding it, hiding behind it.

"I hope you enjoy it," she said quietly, and gave me a nervous glance.

I nodded and settled back to watch.

My sister's porn was also very nice. Erotically and professionally shot, though it featured almost exclusively boy/girl sex. Lots of fucking, but shot with long sections of penetration and oral sex. Slow. The first scene took twenty minutes before the cumshot.

"Whew!" I exhaled and realized I had been holding my breath for parts of it. I looked at my sister who watched me cautiously. "That was nice, sis!" I told her.

"Really?" she asked, surprised and relieved, I guess.

"Yeah. Longer than my stuff. I confess, men do tend to get off quick-we get to the finish faster with our videos. Not all men," I held up my hand in defense. "But, in general, yes-we don't take as much time to explore the sensuality of a scene as women. Who did this?"

My sister smiled warmly at me. "It is by women-produced, written, and directed-for women. I got it online a while ago. Shortly after my divorce, actually. I-needed something that was sexy but also caring."

"Not just a quick fuck?" I joked.

Tab quirked a smile. "Sometimes," she admitted. "But only sometimes. I wanted something more romantic than pornographic."

"Well, that certainly was that," I acknowledged. We sat and gazed at one another for a bit. It was another one of those "moments".

"Is that why you write?" my sister asked. She was quite sincere, and I appreciated her interest.

I shrugged. "I do it because I can," I said. "I can't explain it. I just get scenes in my head, and I've always had to get them down, to get them out. Being on my own, I have used my imagination to-uh, fulfill some needs that I'm not getting."

My sister smiled faintly. "Like?"

I stared at her, taking in her attractiveness and sexiness. "Sex, obviously," I said and grinned bashfully.

"So you wrote to fulfill yourself sexually?"

I nodded. "To a degree, yes."

Tab took that in. "And so these sexual fantasies were fulfilling something you felt you were lacking in your life?"

I nodded.

"I guess that explains why your stories are more-caring-than others," she murmured and gazed at me with strange warmth and appreciation, as well as something I saw as amusement?

My sister leaned back and put her feet on my thigh and started rubbing me with them gently. Her DVD was playing another scene, and she smiled sensually, and then stared at me with an odd gleam.

I was going to ask her what she was thinking when her foot pressed onto my cock, and then she ran it gently up and down my bulge. When I looked at her, she watched me, interested in my response.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked quietly.

I shook my head slowly.

Tab smiled. "Good," she murmured and ran her foot up and down my shaft more deliberately. "Could you cum from this?" she asked.

I swallowed. "Yeah, I bet I could," I answered hoarsely.

My sister smiled more sensually. "Take it out," she said. "Your cock. Take it out."

I stared at her. "Tab..." I was resisting it.

"Take it out," she repeated in the same tone. It wasn't an order, really, but her interest was very clear.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, half-hoping she'd say no, and half-fearing it at the same time.

Tabitha nodded. "Yes." She pressed her foot firmly on my cock. "I want to see it."

I stood and undid my pants and let them fall to my ankles, then sat down again. Tabitha was staring at my hard cock with an odd fascination, and she put both feet on it and caressed it, awkwardly, with them.

"Does that feel nice?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. "If a bit strange."

She chewed her lower lip, and her eyes glimmered with sexual playfulness. Tabitha reached under the end table and tossed me a bottle of hand lotion. "Will that make it better?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah-thanks!" I squirt some on and she smoothed it over me with her feet.

"Do you think I have nice feet?" she asked.

"Very!"

She brightened at that, and got a more wicked expression. "And what about my legs?" she asked and stretched them out, turning them to let me see them better.

"Yes-great legs, Tab," I answered.

My sister resumed rubbing my cock with her feet. "What about my pussy?" she asked.

I gazed at her. "I don't know. I can't see it," I told her.

My sister paused, then reached down and slid off her shorts and panties. She put her feet back on my cock, and parted her thighs a bit and let me see. "And now?" she asked.

I stared and nodded. "Lovely," I murmured. "Beautiful!"

Tab smiled, greatly pleased. She reached down and caressed herself when she saw my intent gaze.

"Do you want to see me play with myself while I caress you?"

I nodded. "God, yes!" I croaked, barely able to contain myself.

My sister stared at me, eyes darkly indulgent, as she spread her pussy for me and caressed herself. She was chewing her lip again-a sign I was to learn that marked a high state of arousal with her-and pressed my cock firmly against my belly. She slid her sole up and down my hard shaft, and toyed with the tip the best she could with her toes. It was an odd but very pleasurable sensation.

"Bri?" she spoke, her breath short and rapid. "Do you want me?"

I nodded. "God, yes, Tab. Yes!"

Tabitha suddenly shuddered and arched, pressing her fingers deep into her pussy. "Ohhhhh, God! Uhhhhnnn!!" She came.

I was close to popping, but since my sister had been massaging my cock with her feet and had stopped when she came, I was left short. But when she opened her eyes and looked at me, I was overcome by a new desire, and I moved to position myself over her.

I looked down at my sister and saw the desire and fear in her eyes that I am sure she saw in mine, and she made the smallest nod. Encouraged, I slid my cock into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh, my God, sis!" I groaned aloud. "You feel so good!"

My sister whimpered and nodded. "You do, too!"

I pumped slowly in and out, and rapidly gained speed. I was too turned on to hold back any more. "Oh, God, Tab! I'm going to cum!!"

Tabitha clutched me to her, wrapping her legs around me and drawing me in tight. "Oh, Brian!" she cried. "Oh, cum in me! Do it! Ohhhh!!"

I moaned long and loud as I came, pushing my cock as deep into my sister's pussy as I could. "Oh, God, Tab!" I groaned. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming in you! I can't help it! I can't help it!"

Tabitha was crying and holding me in the tightest embrace. She bit my shoulder, nodding. "Do it, Brian! I want you to! I want your cum! Oh, I want your cum in me! Fill me up!"

I came and came, my cock pulsing long after I had spent any jizz I had. It was the most powerful orgasm of my life!

Finally, I was spent, and the lust and desire started to fade. I lay on my sister, panting, catching my breath. Tabitha clung to me, crying. I wasn't sure why. Had we crossed a line we shouldn't have? But it did feel good to be on top of her, and inside of her, I can't deny. But what it meant...?

Tabitha finally released me, and I slowly withdrew from her. Hot jizz flowed out of her pussy, spilling down her ass and onto the sofa.

"Whoops!" I mumbled and shifted to sit in my space again. I stared at my sister, uncertain, and a little scared. What had we done?

Tab's eyes were closed and she needed a moment to collect herself. She wiped her nose and then grabbed a tissue and blew it. Then she gazed at me. "Bri...".

I gazed back. "Yeah. I know."

We sat there silently. I hung my head, and my sister started crying again.

"Oh, Brian!" she cried. "You-you're going to leave me, and I'll be all alone again! And I don't want to be alone any more!"

I went to her and held her as she clung to me. I was weeping, too, by now. "Shhh! Shhh. It's alright. It's fine. You won't be alone!"

Tabitha shook her head, refusing to believe me. "I don't-I can't. I don't want this to end!"

I caressed her, stroking her hair, and snuggling into her neck. "Shhhh, sis. Shhhh," I soothed. "You won't be alone."

Tab calmed down some and sniffled. "Really?"

I smiled at her weakly. I was tired physically, and emotionally uncertain. "Really," I said.

I didn't promise that I would stay with her forever. I didn't commit to being her "boyfriend" or anything like that. I couldn't. But I did feel that my sister would do fine.

"Tab," I said and caressed her. "You're beautiful. You're hot, and sexy. You have an incredible body, and you're loving and caring! You won't be alone."

My sister didn't press, but sank into my chest and took a few calming breaths. "Thank you, Brian," she sighed. "I needed that."

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "And now-we need to clean up this mess we made," I muttered and slowly stood. My cock was half-limp, and covered with cum, and my sister grinned at it.

"Did we really do that?" she asked with a shy laugh. She shook her head. "I can't believe it. Just like one of your stories...".

I chuckled and pulled up my pants. I glanced at the TV where my sister's porn still played. A man was taking a woman doggy-style and it was going on and on, and it was clear he was about to cum.

Tabitha laughed. "Well, I guess I don't need that any more!"

I felt a stab of remorse. I looked at my sister and realized: There's no future in this. We can't become lovers. Not only was it illegal, but it was immoral-totally socially unacceptable. We couldn't have a long, intimate, loving relationship. Could we?

My sister blushed as she dabbed the cum from off the sofa. She looked at me shyly as I stared down at her. "What?" she asked. "What is it, Brian?"

I couldn't say. I watched her from an entirely new place, now. What was wrong with it? I asked myself. She is sexy and attractive. She is sweet and caring. If she wasn't my sister, I'd totally be attracted to her romantically as well as physically.

"Nothing," I mumbled and helped straighten things up. "Nothing. I'm fine," I told her. I watched her as she stood, and was stirred up again by the press of her full breasts under her shirt.

Tab looked down at herself then back at me. "What is it?" she asked, suspecting the answer. "Is it-do you really want to see the twins?" she laughed.

I nodded.

Tab grinned and shook her head. She pulled her shirt off, and smiled at my reaction. She cupped her large breasts and gazed at them with curious interest. "What do you find so amazing about them?"

I laughed and shook my head. "I don't know, sis, but they are pretty amazing."

She smiled at the compliment and got down in front of me. She proffered them to me, putting the nipples close to my face. "Really?"

I grinned wolfishly and flicked one with my tongue. "Yes," I said. "They really are."

Tabitha sighed as I pulled her close and started suckling on her breasts. "Oh, Brian..." she moaned softly.

I pressed her back onto the sofa, burying my face in her tits, and lavishing them with my tongue. I kissed her, my hunger mounting with each second, and she shivered and sighed as I once again slipped my cock into her pussy.

"God, sis," I growled. "You're so fucking hot! And wet!"

Tabitha chuckled sexily. She chewed her lip and gazed up at me, pulling me in with her legs behind my ass. "Because of you, Bri," she said huskily. "You make me so hot and wet...".

I fucked her with long, deep, slow thrusts. "Is it just that? Or is it because I'm your brother?" I asked rhetorically. I pushed myself as deep as I could go, making her whimper. "Hmmm? Is that it? You get so hot and wet because you want to be fucked by your brother?"

Tabitha writhed and moaned, nodding. "God, yes, Bri...! Oh, fuck me! Fuck your older sister!"

I did. I fucked her hard. And after she came, I turned her around and took her from behind, doggy-style.

"You-feel-so-fucking-good!" I growled, pounding into her fiercely.

My sister cried and bucked against me. "Ohhhhhhh, Brian! Ohhhhhh!!"

I made her cum again, and then rolled her back over and returned to missionary.