Staying with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you when I cum," I snarled hungrily at her. "I want to look into your eyes as I cum inside your pussy!"

Tabitha chewed her lip, nodding and whimpering with pleasure. "Do, Brian! Do it! Ohhhh!" She stared at me intently as I thrust harder and faster.

"I'm going to cum again, sis! I'm going to cum in you!"

"Do it!" she cried. "Do it, Brian!"

I came. I had very little jizz left, but my body still tried. I went taut and still, grasping her roughly, my body exhaling in one long, silent scream of utter release. "Oooo-ahhhhhh-uhhhnnn!"

I lowered myself on my sister, weak and spent. She held me, and caressed my neck and shoulders. She kissed my cheek and ear, and hugged me quietly.

I caught my breath and leaned up to gaze at her. She smiled at me and I bent down and kissed her sweetly-a lover's kiss, though different than any I'd ever experienced before.

"Well," Tabitha sighed contentedly. "That was-a nice surprise...".

I chuckled wearily. "Yes. Yes it was. I haven't-God, I haven't done anything like that in a long, long time!"

Tabitha eyed me with amusement. "What do you mean? You haven't been fucking some other sister before, have you?" She laughed.

I grinned and snuggled into her, savoring the feel of her full breasts under my chest. I scooted lower so I could nestle my head on them, and kissed them appreciatively.

"Made love. Had sex. Fucked!" I answered her, and laughed. I looked at her, gazing at her face and her blissful, satisfied expression.

"Made love," Tabitha murmured softly, sweetly. She grinned and hugged me. "Well, okay-fucked. But it was a very loving fuck, wasn't it?"

I nodded. "Definitely."

We stayed that way for quite a while, just basking in each other's embrace.

"So, what happens now?" Tabitha asked, a little cautiously.

I shrugged gently. "I have no idea. It's not like we can openly be together. And, really, sis," I said and looked at her, "this may have been a one-time thing, you know? Just the two of us letting off steam?"

Tabitha thought about it. "Maybe," she admitted. "But, damn, Brian! You did seduce me with your stories and openness and all that!" She bat me playfully, then hugged me and kissed me again. "I don't know. I mean, you're right-what could we really do openly? It's not like we could fall in love and get married."

I nodded. "Exactly." I looked at her, and caressed her face. "But this was beautiful, sis. Better than anything I've written, that's for sure!" She smiled thankfully and kissed me again. "And who's to say?" I added with a sly grin. "While it is just the two of us, and for the time being, why can't we fuck each other's brains out whenever we want?"

Tabitha chuckled and bat me again, then drew me down and kissed me deeply, sweetly, sensually. She fondled my sticky cock and grinned as she felt it stir. "I agree," she said and swapped places with me. She kissed and licked her way down my body and then started licking and sucking my cock. "There's no reason we can't enjoy our time together while we can."

Tab managed to get me fully erect again in short order, and then lowered herself onto me, taking me into her hot, wet pussy. "Oh, Brian!" she moaned as she fucked me with growing speed. "We are so wicked!"

I smiled up at her and played with her breasts while she fucked me. I pulled her down and kissed her hungrily as she rode me until she came.

I was truly spent, and let her know I wouldn't be able to ejaculate any more for a while. But I happily went down on her again and again, making her have climax after climax, until she let me know she couldn't take any more.

Exhausted, we lay together on the sofa as the room darkened and our bodies cooled.

"Whew," I said at last and sniffed myself. "I need a shower."

Tabitha nodded and let me help her stand. She leaned against me, and held me a moment. "Yeah," she yawned and stretched. "Me, too." She grinned up at me. "Care to shower together?"

I smiled and walked with her, hand-in-hand. "I'd love to," I said, and put my arm around her waist.

I don't know what the future holds for us. I don't know what tomorrow may bring. But, for now, I am happy and content, and I am enjoying this special thing between us while it lasts.