Stealing Elaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those women had been so alive, so warm and responsive and beautiful when he had used them. He could not bear to think about them as mutilated corpses. But that was what they were and he did think about them often. One way or another, he had to finish it. Delrin Ringe needed to die and The Studio razed to the ground. Only by doing that could Sam begin to live with himself. Only by doing that could he be sure Elaine would be safe from him.

-

The visit from Sam had been a productive surprise. Hunter was trying to scout The Studio out, but the weather was making seeing anything difficult. Finally, he and Roy had gone out with some infrared imagining and got a general lay of the place. They managed to drag, slide and carry Roy's machine gun and set it up under a white tarp aiming down at The Studio. Shoot the places with lots of heat and hope you don't kill any innocents was going to be the plan. Not the best plan, but it was all they had, until Sam showed up.

He increased their knowledge a hundred times over. He knew how many people were there, where they lived, the eating schedule and patrol patterns. Hunter and Sam quickly began to revise the plans.

"Keep in mind, these guys are not elite soldiers on razor sharp alert," Sam explained. "They are ex-military washouts, a few rednecks and some mean but not all that competent South American mercenaries. They know that they are in the middle of fucking nowhere in the middle of a snow storm. I doubt that there will be anyone in the guard towers and if there is he will be looking anywhere but into the wind."

Hunter nodded and studied the map. A plan began to form in his head.

"You're sure that there are no slaves there?" Hunter asked.

"They haven't brought anyone new since a Latina a month or so ago," Sam answered.

"What about her?" Bligh asked.

Sam looked him directly in the eyes and silence hung over the room. Finally, Sam said "we don't need to worry about her." Bligh looked away embarrassed. "The Studio takes a lot of juice when they are filming. They need more heat, lots of lights, cameras, sound, all of that. They fire up a second generator when they are making a film."

"Has that generator been on?" Roy asked.

"Not since the Latina," Sam said. "Elaine is safe."

"Safe?" Roy challenged.

"As safe as she can be under the circumstances," Sam said in a tone that said he was not discussing this anymore.

They moved on to other subjects.

"How many?" Hunter asked.

"A dozen with guns, plus Delrin and Karl," Sam said. "Most everyone else is gone for the winter. It's a crappy winter day so I would not imagine that any, except the four on duty, to be carrying. But the guns are around, once the shooting starts expect the rest to be armed." He looked at Hunter. "How do you want to do this?"

"Hit 'em fast and hard," Hunter said. "Two teams. I'm used to working with Bruce and Bligh, so I'll take them. You go with Doug and Syd. Roy is our eye in the sky with his finger on the buttons of all the traps."

"No prisoners," Sam said flatly.

"No prisoners," Hunter echoed.

They spent the rest of the afternoon going over plans then bedded down after a quick meal. It was cold. Even with their tents, sleeping bags and as many clothes as they could put on, it was still cold. No one slept well and it was a relief when Hunter roused them. They had some coffee and a quick bowl of oatmeal to warm up, then Hunter, Bruce and Bligh set out on cross country skis. They were going to head to the far side when Sam, Syd and Doug came in from the near side. Sam's team was going to leave an hour later and Roy was working out of the camp.

"How is it out there?" Roy asked on the radio.

"Crappy. Can't see five feet in front of my face. If your GPS isn't right, we'll be wandering around out here for days," Hunter answered.

"Those are your tracks from your last scouting trip. If you get lost, it's your own damn fault," Roy joked back.

"Shouldn't you be keeping the coffee warm?" Hunter asked.

"It's not my fault that I can do my job while still in my sleeping bag," Roy answered. "Remote killing is the wave of the future. It'll make hundreds of jobs just like yours obsolete."

"Fuck off, Roy," Hunter said.

"Fuck off, Hunter," Roy said and they ended the conversation.

He looked outside and went out under the tarp to help Sam, Syd and Doug.

"You sure you can do this, kid?" Doug asked.

Roy was about to answer when Sam did it for him. "Don't worry about Roy. I've had men on the other end of Roy's work and it's not pretty. The kid's an efficient butcher."

"Thanks, Sam," Roy said. "Follow your GPS track. When you get there, signal me and we'll make the attack. Good luck, don't get lost."

"One more thing," Sam said and handed Roy a piece of paper. "If I don't come back, this is where Elaine is."

Roy nodded and shook Sam's hand before they headed out into the storm. Roy went back to the tent and made sure everything was ready from his end. Visibility was horrible, maybe ten feet at best. His visual cameras got nothing. His IR showed only the bright spots. Fortunately he had some clear moments the day before and had already programmed a few preset firing scripts and could use a map on his computer to track anything else. Once the teams got in he was going to have to be careful to not shoot any of their team.

It was just after dawn when they were both in position.

"Visual is still nothing," Roy reported while the teams caught their breath. "I'll take out the guard towers on your signal."

A few minutes of silence passed then from Hunter "We're ready."

"We're ready, too," Sam.

"Okay," Roy said. "Here's what's going to happen. Ten seconds into each tower then four ten second bursts into the guard bunkhouse. After that, you call it in. Firing in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

Roy pushed enter and a machine gun built for World War II hooked up to 21st century electronics opened fire.

"Second tower in three, two, one," Roy said. The gun switched targets and poured one hundred rounds of 30-06 into the second guard tower. A second after that it switched to the bunkhouse and fired ten second bursts. Within a little over a minute the main areas of the compound had been raked with fire.

The people in the compound had no idea what was going on. The storm drowned out the noise of the gun firing. The guards in the towers had no inkling what awaited them until a hail of bullets cut them down. Five more were killed in the bunkhouse without ever knowing there was anyone about.

Hunter and his team made their way through the fence and towards the bunkhouse to finish up while Sam and his team went to the main office building. That was where any slaves would be held and while Sam was pretty sure that there were none in there, they did not want to take the chance.

The bunkhouse was almost easy. Hunter lobbed a grenade in, they came in after that and shot the last one standing. Hunter stepped into the room while the Brits covered him. A shot from behind one of the beds barely missed Hunter.

Hunter hit the ground and Bruce and Bligh raked the area with fire. When they finished, Hunter sprinted over to the bed and delivered a final (unnecessary as it turned out) killing shot to the wounded man. To be on the safe side, Hunter did the same to the other wounded. Satisfied the bunkhouse was finally clear, they signaled to Roy and headed towards the main building.

Hunter heard a few shots from the office building, then silence and another burst. A lone man ran out of the door Sam had blown open. Hunter knew it was not one of theirs and fired once, hitting and dropping the man into the deep white snow.

-

Sam led the way in. The outside door was locked and armored, but a quick bit of explosives and they were through. Doug tossed in a couple of grenades then Sam slinked into the building. The first two rooms they checked were empty.

Sam heard two sets on footsteps; One running back to Karl's office, the other going downstairs. Downstairs was the actual studio of The Studio. It was where Delrin Ringe did his work. Sam knew that was him.

He turned to Doug. "Guard the door, no one gets out but us," he said.

"Ten-four," Doug said and looked for a good place to hide and wait.

"Come with me," Sam ordered Syd. "Don't get shot and don't shoot me."

The door to the basement, a big heavy metal thing with a grated door after that, was open. The stairs down were dark, the basement impenetrable. Sam weighed his choices and was preparing for a dark assault when it occurred to him to try the light switch.

The lights came on, momentarily blinding Sam, but once his eyes adjusted, he started down the stairs. It wasn't long until he was in the studio room. Sam knew what went on it here, but it still chilled him to set foot in the place. The room screamed evil, the walls covered in sharp blades, hooks and irons. Racks and tables were around the room to hold Delrin Ringe's victims in place. The cameras and tripods were away, but the wires and lights were still there. The floor was tiled, and no amount of hosing and scrubbing could get all of the blood out of it.

Someone punched Sam in the chest. He spun and realized he had been shot. He raised his rifle and emptied the clip at the figure standing in the doorway. A second shot hit him and he dropped to his butt. He dropped the rife and drew his pistol.

"Sam?" Syd yelled.

"I got shot. I may have got him. Don't come down until Hunter gets here," Sam ordered.

Well, he wasn't getting shot again, and that was a good thing. The bad thing was that he had two chest wounds already and that was probably going to do the trick. He was dying, definitely dying. There was no way they were going to be able to get him to a hospital in time.

He smiled for a second. At least he had gotten to experience Elaine one more time; that had been exquisite. What a lovely woman, what a lovely slave. She would be okay, Roy had her coordinates, and they would get her. She was safe.

All he wanted, before he died, was to make sure about Delrin Ringe. He could see the doorway from which he had been shot. It was open, battered and broken by Sam's fire, but the room beyond was dark. He shined his flashlight in but all he could tell was that the small area his flashlight illuminated was clear, except for a small trail of blood.

Sam didn't have much time, he had to know. He crawled forward into the room, light in one hand, pistol in the other. The floor of the studio was old ceramic tile for most of it. Delrin had a nice ergonomic floor matt beside one of the racks, Sam chuckled that the old sadist was getting old, too. The grout in between the tile was filled with Sam's blood now, but there were other layers beneath that.

Sam rested for a moment. Not too much time left, he thought again. He summoned what strength he had left and thrust himself through the doorway.

-

Karl had one big hole in his chest. Hunter gave him the quickest of glances, so the boss of it all was dead. The world was already a better place. Hunter approached the door cautiously.

"Coming in!" Hunter shouted a waited a second before coming in.

"All clear here for the moment," Doug said.

"What happened?" Hunter asked.

"Guy came out of the office, guns blazin'," Doug said. "I ducked for cover and hoped you guys would get him."

"We did," Hunter said. "Where's Sam and Syd?"

Syd came out of the hallway.

"Sam's downstairs," Syd said. "Got shot, told me to wait for help. He doesn't sound too good."

Hunter looked around at the five men there.

"Clear the top floor first. Bruce and Bligh go that way, Doug and I will go that way and Syd guard the door."

They quickly split up and went to work. Within minutes they were sure that there was no one else on this floor. Hunter noted that there were a lot of computers and records in Karl's office that Roy would probably want.

They regrouped by the top of the stairs. Hunter was the first down. When he was in the Studio he called for Bruce and Bligh.

Hunter waited for them. The scene did not look good. He could see a thick trail of blood leading into the shadows of the other room. Something was making light in the room, but Hunter had no idea what. The room itself chilled his bones, this would have to go.

With Bruce and Bligh covering him, Hunter made his way to the door. He set his rifle down and drew his pistol. Quickly, he rounded the corner and into the room.

"All clear," Hunter said.

Hunter flipped on the switch. Delrin Ringe and Sam both lay dead on the ground. The flashlight was on the ground pointed at the half of Delrin Ringe's face that was left. Sam seemed to actually have a small smile on his face.

--

Roy made it into the compound later on a snowmobile.

The storm had broken and while they still had several feet of fresh powder, at least they could see where they were going. The compound was a crisscross of trampled paths, many with red stains beside them as the bodies were being dragged to a central area for burning.

"They did have a lot of gasoline here," Hunter said by way of greeting. "Enough diesel for the winter and a few hundred gallons of gas for the motor pool. It will make burning this place to the ground a whole lot easier."

Roy looked over at one body apart from the others, covered in a white sheet. Blood stained the white cloth in a few places.

"Sam?" Roy asked.

"Yeah," Hunter said sadly.

They had had an interesting relationship with Sam. He had gone from the toughest enemy they had faced to an ally who had made this raid a lot easier. Roy had nothing but respect for Sam, and a healthy dose of fear, too. Sam may have been one of the few men who could match Hunter in a fight. Roy was glad that he would never have to oppose Sam again, but sad that they did not get to work together more.

Sam and Elaine was a little more complicated matter. Sam had not shown a lot of respect for Roy's property rights over Elaine. But Roy knew it really didn't matter at this point: Sam was dead and Elaine was a slave, not his slave.

"Transportation of friendly corpses is in our contract," Hunter said. "We'll bury him on his ranch."

Roy nodded. He did not want to leave Sam up here with the scum of The Studio.

"Let me show you the office and you can get what you want, then we'll start some fires," Hunter said.

Roy went into the main building. Hunter showed him The Studio downstairs first. They had taken the bodies out, but there was still a lot of blood and guts on the floor and walls. Roy was glad he had been able to help, but felt a little sheepish that he had not actually been here to experience the danger first hand.

"You've taken one bullet for the team," Hunter said, as if reading Roy's mind. "No need to take another. The next one might be fatal."

Roy did not say anything, but looked at Delrin Ringe's torture chamber. It was like his own dungeon in some ways, but while Roy's was to cause pain (and pleasure) with no long term damage, Delrin Ringe's was to maim and kill. Roy had seen one of Delrin Ringe's videos and he felt better about what they had paid to get up here. It was worth it to rid the world of this place.

They went back up to Karl's office. There was only so much Roy needed, so he began to gather stuff together. He removed the hard drives from Karl's computers, any paper files, DVDs or anything that had information on it went into the save pile. The rest of the hardware stayed. There was a safe, but Doug made short work of it and they took the contents with them. By the time the short day was nearing its end, Roy had everything they needed and they began shuttling it back to their camp.

"You ready?" Hunter asked.

Roy nodded. Hunter was letting Roy do this part.

Roy gave Syd a GPS with Elaine's coordinates in it.

"Go get her and take her to Freddie at the highway," Roy said with a heavy heart. "No fucking, just pick her up and take her to Freddie Eel."

"Should I bring her back here first?" There was a gleam in Syd's eyes. He could not get enough of the slave.

Hunter and Roy looked at each other.

"No," they said in unison.

Syd grabbed a bag of warm clothes they had found for Elaine and left on the snowmobile.

--

A waxing half-moon illuminated Syd's ride to the cabin. He was surprised at how bright it was with the new fallen snow. The storm had broken completely, now it was cold and clear. Syd thought about what he had been told to do and he planned to comply with the important part of his instructions. He had some other plans for Elaine first. He would deliver her to Freddie, as he had been told, and see her off to be owned and sold, just like he had before. He personally hoped that Freddie would have as much luck with keeping her as Bill had. But, just like he had before, he was going to rape her first, despite what Hunter told him. How would Hunter know anyway? Elaine wasn't going to tell him.

The cabin was not that far and soon Syd was there. The A-frame looked warm and inviting, smoke trailed out of the chimney into the calm night and light came from the curtained windows. Syd knew that inside that warm and inviting cabin was Elaine. His cock was already hard in anticipation.

He brought the bag of clothes with him and walked to the door. He did not bother knocking, but swung it open and walked in. Elaine was sitting on the rug, facing the fire. Her pale skin glowed from the light of the fire and her natural flush after a night of good, hard sex. Her hair hung loosely down the middle of her back and her beautiful blue eyes turned towards the door.

There was a sense of calm and acceptance about her; she had made peace with where she wanted her life to go and what to do. Sam would be her new Master and Elaine was okay with that, in some way her total surrender to him just freed her from her other concerns. Sam would own her and protect her.

"Where's Sam?" Elaine asked.

Syd didn't say anything but the look in Syd's eyes told her all that she needed to know. Sam was dead. A wave of loss and emptiness hit the pretty slave. She had just realized how much she wanted Sam, how much she needed how he wanted her and what he wanted to do to her. Suddenly, that place inside her that he had filled was empty again.

Her eyes started to fill with tears. Why was she so overcome by Sam's death? He had done nothing but rape and hurt her. She needed that, she needed the man lurking in the shadows ready to pounce forth and savagely ravish her. And he had saved her life twice.

"Come on, get on your knees," she heard Syd say.

Elaine looked and saw that Syd was already undressing.

Now? She thought. She was incredulous that someone could be that callous to her, that he would demand sex from her right now.

"Now," Syd said and lightly slapped her face.

"No," Elaine said softly. "Not now. Please."

Syd slapped her again, harder this time.

"Are we going to have to do this the hard way?" Syd asked.

There was a gleam in his eyes that pushed Elaine over the edge. All he wanted was to fuck her, no matter what she was going through. What right did he have to her? Did he own her? Had her owner given permission? He just assumed that she was his to have.

Elaine suddenly went over the edge. The past few weeks of being stolen, raped, gangbanged, stolen again, raped again, stolen again and Sam caught up to her. Now Syd wanted her, too?

"No!" Elaine shouted again.

The small slave suddenly began hitting and kicking at Syd. Her arms and legs swung wildly while she screamed in frustration, anger and grief.

"Not now!" Elaine was barely even aware of what she was doing except that the meaty feeling of a good hit or kick on Syd felt very satisfying.

Syd was not expecting this. He had been ready for a nice, enjoyable, mellow but tough fucking of Elaine. His pants were open, his cock out and his shirt half open. Her opening berserk rage knocked him back against the door. She got in a good shot on his balls while he was off balance.