All Comments on 'Stealing from the Headmaster'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Icetiger1227Icetiger1227about 3 years ago
Sins of Alcohol

Amazing what two minds can work out and combine to create erotica. This story has a little bit of everything with an actual moral undercurrent. Erotica though comes through very strongly, discipline, girl to girl, corporal punishment a little tease of all the elements of BDSM. Grammatically correct the right sprinkling of quotations to get the reader saying in their own mind. Very nice read.

Dunes_et_SoleilDunes_et_Soleilabout 3 years ago
Excellent read

The extraordinary writing skills of Sexykit are what elevates this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Harder punishment than I would like to experience but very well written

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful, wonderful story Kit! The two of you are incredibly articulate and evoke all of the emotions inherent in the story. The nettles were the icing on the cake! You didn't spend much time on their feet: perhaps you might consider some harsh punishments there as well in the future? Many congratulations again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES