Stealing Krystal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krystal felt like she was living in a dream~ She'd lost count of how many times Panther had filled her with his cum by now. Mostly because after the first time he'd done it and still stayed hard enough to keep going he'd already blown Fox's best record out of the sky~!

So now, as a reward, her new man was getting to enjoy something that Fox had never managed to earn despite his very best efforts. The Cerinian vixen was working her ass off to pleasure the cock that had already given her so much~!

She was riding him reverse cowgirl, because she knew how much men liked to look at her butt~ It had always annoyed her whenever she'd caught Fox staring, but for some reason knowing that it was Panther who was currently enjoying a front-row view of her rippling cheeks just made her want to shake them for him even harder~!

And shake them she did, twerking on his dick with enough skill to put even the savviest space strippers to shame. And the best part was that it was all instinct, 100% pure Cerinian mating instinct to please a worthy partner~ To ensure that no other female would ever be able to please her mate better than she could ever again~!

It was a kind of fucking that Fox could only dream about in his wildest fantasies. But Panther would be getting to experience it every time he fucked her from now on! And judging by the grunts and groans he was making every time she took him all the way to the base, it seemed to be working~

But seemed wasn't nearly good enough for the fuck drunk vixen~! She turned back to gaze lovely at his handsome face whenever she could, working her long fluffy tail along his chest as sensually as she could manage as well. The next time she ticked it along his cheek, Panther's jaws snaped out and he took hold of the luscious appendage. Yanking it like a makeshift reign to urge her to go faster~!

"Oooooooohhh~!♥ Careful with that, it's sensitive~ Ah~!♥♥♥"

The comment only earned Krystal a swift spank which drover her hips even faster! Hearts filling her eyes as she looked at the absolute stud behind her~!

Seeing the voluptuous vixen working herself stupid to please him had to be one of the sexiest things he had ever seen~ And he could feel his final load of the night churning to life in his balls. Eager to blast into her already overstuffed womb and ensure that she was 100% his woman, now and forever~!

The feline was brought out of his wonderful musing by a loud noise coming from his door. In truth, the pair had been so enraptured by each other that they had failed to take note of the knocking on the door until it had turned into outright banging accompanied by a desperate shouting.

"Hey! Open this door right now Panther! What are you doing to Krystal in there!?"

The feline could make out Fox's voice clear as day and it made him spit out Krystal's tail only so that he could smile his most savage grin of the night~! What better way to prove that he was a better male than Fox than to bust his nut inside of a very willing Krystal right in front of him~?

For her part, the vixen in question seemed to not even hear that Fox was there, looking more put-out by that fact the panther had let go of her tail. Which was quickly rectified when he took hold of it again in his hand and gave it a sharp yank, causing her high-pitched moan to fill the room.

Up until now, Panther had been more than happy to let the vixen work of his pleasure, but now that the opportunity to assert his superiority over an inferior male had presented itself, the mercenary feline couldn't help but take it~! Starting to thrust in time with Krystal's bouncing, ensuring their hips met in the middle to produce the loudest PLAPS they possibly could. The sound of their heavy rutting quickly grew to fill the room, leaving nothing to the imagination of any unlucky vulpines who might happen to be listing from outside~!

"McCloud! Perfect timing -- ung~!♥ - I was just thinking about how Krystal had some -- urg fuck~!♥ - important things to discuss with you!"

The feline reached his free hand over to the nightstand and pressed the unlock button for his door.

"By all means do come in~ I'm sure your former teammate has plenty to talk to you about~!"

Krystal took her cue without any hesitation

"Ooooh~!♥ That's right~! Come in and see how a real man like Panther properly treats a woman~!"

The vixen punctuated her statement by bringing her hips down with all her might to burry Panthers' cock as deep as it had ever gone. This combined with the sheer thrill of stealing another man's woman right in from of him finally pushed the cat over the edge.

As the pair came their brains out~!♥ Only the sound of a well-fucked pussy getting a fat creampie (yet another sound Fox had never heard in his time with Krystal) filled the silence of the room.

By the time the two came down enough to care neither could tell if Fox had actually taken their invitation and opened the door. They just knew that by the time they bothered to look said door was closed and the vulpine's Arwing was long gone from the station.

In the following days, the Great Fox would receive the tattered remains of Krystal's flight suit along with a note in her hand writing explaining how Fox could hold onto her old staff since as a keepsake~ Since Panther had one she liked handling even more~

12