The Getaway: Kristen Bell

Story Info
Tyler helps Kristen Bell explore her submissive fantasies.
12.6k words
4.71
6.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfectly ordinary day at my suburban hotel. Decked out in shorts and tee with my feet up on the couch, I sipped periodically from a bottle of Gatorade as I leafed through the pages of a sports mag. A football game was on in the background and I could hear the desperate whines of my latest guest spilling out from the master bedroom. Wait, what was that? Well, I did say it was an ordinary day, didn't I?

OK, guess I better rewind a bit. I got the call about two months ago. I'm not sure who it was, but I was eternally grateful to whichever angel from heaven had given my number to Kristen Bell. I'd had a crush on her for years, ever since I was a teenager watching Veronica Mars reruns, and I am pleased to report that she's only gotten better with age. So needless to say, I was very excited when she told me her name and said she was interested in booking a stay. We landed on a date and I gave her the address, then asked if she had any special requests.

"Erm...yes," was how she replied.

I grinned. "OK, well I have a guest arriving soon so shall we set up a video call so we can discuss it?"

"Good idea," she said and we arranged a time that suited the pair of us.

*

The call was scheduled for the following afternoon, when my guest had been and gone. I took a shower just before, slipping into some casual clothing but making sure I was looking my best; clean shaven, hair styled and all that jazz. I sat at my sofa in the lounge with the laptop on the coffee table and fired up Zoom. The bubbly smiling face of Kristen Bell there was to greet me and we exchanged the usual pleasantries. She was very friendly and affable as I'd always suspected from her public persona, and the conversation flowed nice and easy before we got down to brass tacks.

"So, you said you had some special requests," I prompted. More than 24 hours had passed since I'd found that out and I was dying to know what they were.

"Erm...yes," she replied again, blushing a little as she looked down from her webcam.

I could tell she was anxious, so I soothed her nerves as best I could. "Right, well there's no judgement here, Kristen. I'm here for you. So why don't you tell me what they are and I'll see if I can help you."

"OK," she said softly, looking back up at the camera but still glowing a deep shade of red. "Well, I like to be...dominated."

Interesting. "I see. So ropes, ties, handcuffs? What are we talking here?"

"Erm...yeah. All of the above. And gags and blindfolds too."

I grabbed a pen and started making notes. "Don't worry," I said. "No-one will see this."

Kristen nodded and continued. "And...err...I like to...cuck my husband, I guess."

Very interesting. "And is he in on it?"

She shook her head. I didn't know Dax personally, but he seemed like a cool guy and I liked him in some of his movies. But honestly, I had no problem humiliating him at his wife's request. Heck, I'd probably blow the dude's brains out if she wanted me to.

"OK, well I can help you with that. Anything else you'd like to explore?"

"Erm...yeah. Denial."

"Orgasm denial?"

She nodded.

"For you, I take it?"

She nodded again and I did my best to stifle a grin. This was gonna be fun.

The call continued for another fifteen minutes or so, and we discussed her requests in further detail. Her first stay came a week later and I was filled with excitement and nerves as the day drew closer. I had a few guests that liked to be dominated in the bedroom but none of those were A-list celebrities. Our first encounter was awkward at first but it became more comfortable once we grew more familiar and discovered each other's wants and needs. She came back two weeks later, then again in another three, and it wasn't long before we knew each other inside out, our compatibility now second to none.

This, her fourth stay, started in the usual way. I let her in, we chatted a little and I offered her a drink. Then she went to freshen up, slipping into some brand new lingerie that she'd bought just for me. She texted me when she was ready and then I was in control. I went to the bedroom and entered without saying a word. Kristen was waiting for me, her blonde hair slicked back, tastefully made up and dressed in a strapless lacy black bra and panties with a matching garter belt, stockings and high heels.

I approached her slowly, roughly grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, just as she'd requested in her video call. I pushed my lips to hers and kissed her aggressively, probing her mouth with my tongue. I pulled back and looked at her, enjoying the charged up look of desperate lust that she always gave me when I took control.

"Is this new?" I asked, running my fingers over her lacy bra and gently pinching one of her nipples- another thing she liked.

"Yes, Daddy." Oh, yeah. She likes to call me Daddy. It made me laugh a little at first, considering she's nearly twenty years my senior. But now? I kinda enjoy it.

"You haven't worn it before?"

She shook her head.

"Not even for your husband?"

She shook her head again. "Definitely not. Only for you."

"Good girl," I said, then kissed her again. "Now get on the bed."

"Yes, Daddy."

She scurried towards the bed and I slapped her ass to help her on her way. She climbed onto the bed and laid out across the mattress. Velcro ties were already in place, attached to all four posts in advance of her stay. I fastened them to her wrists and ankles, then put on her blindfold. I stripped down to my undies then joined her on the bed, laying my body on hers. I kissed her again and she moaned into my mouth as I pressed my bulge up against her crotch, feeling the warmth through her panties.

I left her lips behind and moved down to her neck, kissing past her collarbone and down to her chest. Reaching underneath, I unhooked her bra and peeled it off of her, tossing it uncaringly aside. I swirled my tongue around a nipple then put my lips to it, feeling it grow as I suckled, even nibbling it gently like I knew she enjoyed. I moved to her other breast then continued downwards, kissing along her abs until I reached her panties. Settling between her thighs, I left a kiss upon the crotch of her panties, feeling her wetness through the lacy material.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked, planting another smacker right on her clit.

"It's yours, Daddy," she said with a whine, full lips puckering as I teased her twat.

"All mine?"

"Mmhmm."

"So your husband hasn't been in here then?"

"Just once, Daddy. I had to. He was getting suspicious."

Damn. Imagine being married to a creature like this and only getting to fuck her in once in three weeks. Dude must be pulling his hair out.

"Just once? Promise?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Did he fuck you as good as I do?"

"No, Daddy. No-one fucks me like you do."

I gripped the waistband of her panties, snapping the sides with two soft tugs. Kristen purred with excitement and I tossed the ruined garments over my shoulder, ready to get down to business. Hooking my arms around her thighs, my tongue poked out from between my lips and I guided it straight to her clit. She gasped at first contact, as she so often did, then puffed out heavy breaths as I swirled my tongue, spinning it around her clit. She was already sodden and I could feel her warm juices start to smear across my lips and chin. She squirmed on the bed as much as she was able, tugging a little at her velcro ties as pleasure overcame her, radiating out from her balmy insides.

Kristen loved getting head and it didn't take much to whip her into a frenzy. Her breaths turned to moans, the volume increasing with every swish of my tongue. I brought her to the brink in a matter of minutes then peeled my tongue from her clit to let her cool off. She lifted her head as much as she could and attempted to look at me through her blindfold, slumping back into the pillows with a groan of frustration. My tongue moved downwards and I licked her pussy from bottom to top, gathering the sweet fluids that seeped from between her lips. Then, once she'd settled a little, I returned to her clit, twirling my tongue around her stiff nub of pleasure.

I kept this up for some time, bringing her to the edge with my tongue then keeping her there as I licked her slit, tasting the fresh coat of fluids. It was agonising for her, of course, but it was what she wanted. And it wasn't easy on me either, 'cause you know what going down on Kristen Bell gets you? Stiff as a fucking board, and having a sopping wet twat before me that I couldn't stick my dick in was nothing short of tortuous. I teased her for as long as I could, until the temptation to shove my cock in her pussy and pound the life out of her became too great to ignore. I had to get out of there before I blew the whole thing.

I spun my tongue around her clit one final time then climbed off the bed, leaving her to stew in her juices. Pulling on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, I took one final look at her little writhing body then headed for the bedroom door.

"No, no, noooo!" she whined as she heard the door slide open. "Don't go! Don't go! Pleeeaaase!"

I had half a mind (in fact, almost a full mind) to do as she said, to get back between her thighs and lick her clit until she came all over me. But I followed the instructions that she gave me in our very first video call. "Do NOT finish me off. No matter what I say or how much I beg for it, do NOT make me cum." So I didn't.

I stayed in the lounge for about an hour, basically as long as I could keep myself away from a naked Kristen Bell. I went back to the bedroom, prompting an excited gasp from Kristen as I opened the door. She'd been whining non-stop while I was out in the lounge but now she was on her best behaviour. I went to the bed and untied her restraints then helped her to her feet, leading her to the centre of the room.

"On your knees," I instructed and Kristen immediately obeyed.

I rooted through a nearby drawer until I found what I was looking for, then circled around behind her.

"Hands," I said and again she complied, putting both arms behind her back.

I squatted behind her, binding her wrists with a pair of cuffs, then strolled back around to face her. Kristen knelt there patiently as I pushed my crotch into her face, my bulge almost touching her nose, then purred in anticipation as I unzipped my fly. I reached inside and pulled out my prick, still rock-hard from the earlier tease. Her heightened senses kicked into gear and I saw her nostrils flare as I yanked it free, less than an inch between my cock and her lips.

"Can you smell that?" I asked, already aware that she could.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you like that smell?"

"Yes, Daddy. I love the smell of your cock."

I grabbed my dick at the base and slowly steered it forward, pushing the tip against her mouth.

"Don't open," I warned as I ran my crown across her mouth, precum streaking across both her lips.

I pulled my cock back then gave her further instructions. "Lick your lips."

She poked out her tongue and rolled it back and forth across each of her lips, cleaning up the mess I made. She relished the taste and gave a little 'mmm' of appreciation as the salty flavour lingered on her tongue.

"You like that?" I asked, stroking myself slowly as I watched her savour me.

"I love it, Daddy. Your cum is so delicious."

My cock was throbbing and I squeezed the crown with my fingers, a fresh bead of precum appearing in the tip.

"Open your mouth."

Once again she did as instructed, parting her lips without further command. Fingers still clutched at the base, I pushed the tip into her mouth, her lower lip cushioning my swollen crown.

"Lick," I said, and Kristen's tongue found the tip almost immediately, lapping up all the sticky goo.

"Mmm," she purred as she cleaned my slit, licking up every last drop.

"You've missed that, huh?" I asked as I pulled my cock back, leaving her tonguing at thin air.

"Yes, Daddy. I've missed your beautiful cock."

"Tell me how much you've missed it."

"Well, I could tell you, Daddy," she said with a grin. "But I think showing you would be a lot more fun."

She made a good point. Pushing the tip back into her mouth, I uncurled my fingers from around my shaft and let her show my cock just how much she'd missed it. Her lips closed around my helmet and she started to bob her head, guiding them down the first few inches. Teasing her with my precum had made her mouth water and now I was reaping the rewards, warm fluid coating my member as she took me further down. She went as deep as she could, but her restricted hands made it difficult to move her head with any real pace or rhythm. But I was more than happy to provide some assistance.

Placing a hand at the back of her head, silky blonde locks flowed through the gaps in my fingers as I pulled her towards me, vanishing another two inches. My tip nudged against the back of her throat and Kristen gagged a little as I pushed her further, escorting her lips to the base of my shaft. I held her there for as long as she could take, letting her feel me as I throbbed against her tongue, precum leaking straight down her throat.

My right hand joined my left one and I gently gripped the sides of her head as I began to roll my hips, thrusting slow and deep. Kristen poked out her tongue and the tip touched my balls each time I plunged inside her, sinking right down to the hilt. Her mouth was sodden and stray drops of warm saliva dripped from her chin as she sucked me, a coat of the stuff now basting every inch of my shaft. Retrieving my cock from her throat, I let it rest against her face as her lips enveloped my swollen balls, sucking them one at a time.

Placing a finger underneath her chin, I angled her head up as I leant down towards her, kissing her sloppy, wet mouth. Shedding my clothes, I uncuffed her wrists and ordered her to her feet, leading her across to the bed. Turning her around, I pushed her down onto the mattress, then climbed on top of her, guiding her up towards the headboard. The velcro ties were still attached to the posts, and I promptly re-fastened them to her ankles and wrists.

Arms wrapped around her quivering thighs, I rested my hands on her tummy as I dove in deep, picking up from where I left off, all that time ago. Her pussy by this point was even wetter than her mouth, and my taste buds were ablaze as that warm and sticky fluid gushed along the length of my tongue. She was so worked up that I had her on the verge again almost immediately. But again I withheld the goods, pulling my tongue away at the very last second and leaving her groaning in frustration once more.

But her groans turned to gasps as I got onto my knees, pressing my crown up against her slit. She was absolutely soaked and the slightest push was all it took to guide myself inside her. Her mouth stayed open and a high-pitched whine sailed forth from between her lips as I grabbed her thighs and pulled myself into her. For a mother of two, her pussy is incredibly tight, yet she was so wet that I was able to enter with almost no resistance at all. A single roll of my hips and my tip had touched her cervix, my balls flush against her taint.

I stayed like that for a moment, letting her feel how deep I was, and then I started thrusting, bottoming out inside her with every stroke. Moans poured from her lips and she pulled at her restraints instinctively, trying to grab onto me as I threw myself into her. She was horny beyond belief and a few deep thrusts were all that were needed to pull her back to the brink of climax. I wanted nothing more than to stay inside her, to pound her brains out and gift her with the orgasm that she craved so desperately. But despite her pleas to the contrary, I knew she wanted me to draw it out just that little bit longer.

Prying myself free from the grip of her snatch, another agonised groan spilled forth from her lips as I moved up the bed, untying her left wrist. Kneeling at her side, I put my hand to her cheek and turned her towards me, gripping the back of her head.

"Open," I said and she complied in an instant, her mouth the perfect slot to slide my dick into.

I steered my crown past her open lips, sinking to the base on the very first pass. My balls brushed her cheek and Kristen moaned in pleasure as she tasted her pussy of the length of my shaft.

"Play with your pussy," I instructed, taking her hand in mine and moving it towards her crotch. "But don't make yourself cum."

I withdrew from her mouth so she could answer.

"Yes, Daddy. I won't."

I steered my cock back between her lips and thrusted into her mouth with slow, unhurried strokes. Kristen found her clit and her moans increased in volume as she kneaded her pleasure spot with a pair of manicured fingers. Gripping a handful of hair, I held her head in place as I thrusted into it, plunging past her tonsils with every row of my hips. Though thoroughly muffled by the width of my cock, her moans grew louder by the second. I looked down between her legs, watching intently as she strummed her clit. I allowed her to do it a couple more times then grabbed her wrist, prompting another exasperated groan as I pulled her hand from her pussy.

I moved my hand from the back of her head and she sucked my cock of her volition as I retied her wrist to the bedpost. Keeping my cock in her mouth, I threw a leg over her and planted my knees either side of her head. Leaning forward, I formed a 69 as I rolled my tongue out, putting it straight to her clit. Bucking my hips, I gently thrusted down into her face as I ate her pussy, flicking my tongue across her point of pleasure. She was teetering on the edge and had been for the past two hours, but I didn't go easy on her. Lapping at her clit with quick, sharp swipes of my tongue, I listened to her moan as she sucked my cock, slurping at my shaft with ravenous vigour.

I licked her for as long as I thought she could handle (which, again, wasn't very much) then pulled my tongue from her clit. Staying in her mouth, I let her suck me a few more times then withdrew my cock as well, moving back to the foot of the bed. Untying her ankles, I lifted her legs as I moved into position, resting her feet on my shoulders and pushing my cock up against her slit. She was absolutely soaked and the lightest nudge was all that was required to sheath me straight to the balls.

Gripping her knees, I held her legs against my torso, pinning them tight as I started thrusting. I went harder this time and soon my abs were clattering against the backs of her thighs, loud smacks echoing around the bedroom. Her mouth hung open as moans filled the air, rising steadily in pitch and volume. Her legs were quivering and I could feel her pussy squeezing me tighter each time I thrust inside.

Usually, I'd make her cum at the end of our first session then tease out another orgasm as we started up the second. But today I was feeling particularly evil. We had a safeword (for lack of a better phrase) in place for Kristen to blurt when she absolutely could not go a second longer without the sweet release of orgasm. If she was gagged (which she often was), she had a hand signal she could make when she wanted- no, needed- me to apply the decisive touch. But since neither of those had made an appearance, I was under no obligation to finish her off.

And so I put my own needs first, driving into her with a sudden intensity that only imminent eruption can bring. My cock spasmed inside her and I wrenched myself free, pushing her legs to the side and scrambling up the bed in desperation. Straddling her chest, I jerked my cock at a furious pace, firing off thick ropes of semen that streaked her cheeks, nose and lips, staining the silk of her blindfold. She flinched a little as the first load hit her, then gasped in delight with every subsequent blast.